The Wonders of Energy

Use this philosophy forum to discuss and debate general philosophy topics that don't fit into one of the other categories.

This forum is NOT for factual, informational or scientific questions about philosophy (e.g. "What year was Socrates born?"). Those kind of questions can be asked in the off-topic section.
Being_1925

The Wonders of Energy

Post by Being_1925 »

The equation of matter says very little about energy, just like the energy resulting from an atomic bomb. This does not mention the many wonders that can come from energy. That is that it can get to be an Atom and all the many elements, for the bodies of all the stars and planets.

On Earth there was the best chance for organic life with the creation of the cell. Because energy has the ability to be like nothing and be invisible, it can be the electricity with a certain power. This electricity is important for organic life in being the soul for a body, so it can be alive and in a conscious state.

To be conscious we have in our brain a great number of thoughts, at every moment the mind can lift only one thought into the condition of reality. What comes to mind is guided by what is needed or wanted, it can also lead in the direction of searching for answers. It can lead to questions about a goal for organic life. Like the drive to keep every organic life going on, can be seen in the spread of civilization, it started with a few communities and now every square foot on earth belongs to some state. What still can be aspired to, is the insight into the ability of energy to be alive in using most of the elements, for a body. This drive for life goes on, no matter what happens. Organic life must always renew itself, so there comes an end to every life, and a there is no more brain, there can be no more thoughts. But life goes on and can go on, on what is done for it.
Ranvier

Re: The Wonders of Energy

Post by Ranvier »

I embrace such creative thinking. I have high hopes of reading more of your thoughts...
Being_1925

Post by Being_1925 »

Ranvier wrote:I embrace such creative thinking. I have high hopes of reading more of your thoughts...
Thank you Ranvier for your understanding.

As one can see not all or not even many are able to see the wonder in energy. How it is able to be an electron and as an electron can circle a nucleus of protons and neutrons to be an atom. Atoms that can connect with other atoms to form a mass, where the energy has a place to stay.

On Earth with the energy from the sun, it was possible to create an organic body, from the organic elements. Beginning as a microbe in the direction of plants or animals, with always bigger bodies with a cell as the basis. Where the growth of a body is programmed as a lifespan. First there were bodies like dinosaurs where size was sought, others for defense or speed. Finally we have man that was able to gain more consciousness than other animals. Also was able to keep a history of what people thought thousands of years ago, and gain much knowledge about the elements, electricity and energy. All actions out of consciousness are depending on the mind.

This knowledge need not prevent anyone from being a Christian. As for Jesus Christ it was important to love your neighbor, as this includes anyone, as he said what you did for one of the least you have done for me. Also he said if you have seen me, you have seen the father and so it is with any being, nobody creates himself. As there can be no organic body except from a cell, the cause for the cell can only be primary matter or energy. So far that might not make you a member of a church yet.
The Great Willfreido
New Trial Member

Post by The Great Willfreido »

Energy does seem to be the basis of all existence. But how can the soul coexist under this interpretation?
Being_1925

Post by Being_1925 »

The Great Willfreido wrote: November 19th, 2017, 8:42 pm Energy does seem to be the basis of all existence. But how can the soul coexist under this interpretation?
There exists only one energy in any name and when it is in a human being it is the ego that controls the consciousness as his soul. That does not mean this energy is not in everything else, as it is widely accepted, mass equals energy. So it is in the electricity of high voltage or the heat of the sun. With the energy goes the phenomenon of an attraction and that is also the attraction for the energy and the heat on the sun. The heat on the sun does not depend on the energy set free by fusion, even when fusion always goes on, how could this fusion it be controlled. Only with the sun’s attraction can there be a temperate condition on earth.

What can be reached with organic life and human consciousness in comparison to all the other planets and the sun. What energy did manage to create with the creation of all the different elements and all the different plants and animals and consciousness, is the real wonder of energy. Were an improvement would be possible, is the increase of responsibility for the organic life, as we die, there is always the possibility to find oneself in some organic life, so an increase in responsibility could well come as a benefit anyone. How the past has shown, there could be millions of years in the future. There is always room for insights into being. Of my 93 years I try for 72 to understand being.
The Great Willfreido
New Trial Member

Post by The Great Willfreido »

Being_1925 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 7:23 pmOf my 93 years I try for 72 to understand being.
Wow, 93 years. You must have a lot to say about energy and it's relation to the cause of organic life and consciousness.
Being_1925

Post by Being_1925 »

The Great Willfreido wrote: May 2nd, 2018, 8:50 pm
Being_1925 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 7:23 pmOf my 93 years I try for 72 to understand being.
Wow, 93 years. You must have a lot to say about energy and it's relation to the cause of organic life and consciousness.
For us, the fact that the energy can be our soul, is the biggest wonder of energy, and because it is the most invisible and undetectable particle, so it can be the soul of everything. This tiniest of particles of energy has the same chance to express the will of the totality of all mass. So it has taken billions of years to produce conscious beings in humans, who all have the same right, to understand, to understand what the meaning of a soul can be. The soul that is the Ego and the ‘I’ of every person, where it controls the thinking.
One can serve the soul with some respect for the organic life, as only it is able to produce a conscious being. Further the organic life needs international protection from wars and the production of deadly weapons. As there is no escape from existence, it takes insight to make it bearable.
Moses had a good picture of the life of the people, what put him in a position to give the people directions to follow for the benefit of organic life. Because he did not want to give himself the credit for these insights, he said god gave me these insights. The same thing happened with Mohamed, he said the Koran comes from Allah. There was never a sign from these gods. It all comes from Energy, in the search for an explanation.

Return to “General Philosophy”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream