The Ebola virus is a fraud

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
DarwinX
Favorite Philosopher: Stephen Hurrell

The Ebola virus is a fraud

Post by DarwinX »

The current outbreak of Ebola virus in Africa is a fraud. The number of deaths from this disease in Africa is greatly exaggerated. The methods of determining what a disease is, is arbitrary and is based on symptoms only. Disease names are just pulled out of a hat to satisfy the requirements of the medical establishment. If the medical establishment wants to create a panic concerning a disease, you can bet that they have a profit making agenda behind it.

Fruit bats are said to be the carriers of this disease. This is because the bats eat insecticide sprayed fruit. The bat concentrates the herbicides and pesticides in its system. It is the insecticide which is the cause of disease, not the bat. Endocrine disruptors are the true killers of humans. These include chlorine, fluorine and bromine. Doctors know this but keep silent because the pharmaceutical companies are their benefactors and sponsors.

Note - The world is run by gangsters. Which gangster organisation do you belong to? Is it a government gangster organisation or a private gangster organisation? lol

http://www.pan-uk.org/attachments/101_H ... Africa.pdf
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.
Artimas
Favorite Philosopher: Plato

Re: The Ebola virus is a fraud

Post by Artimas »

DarwinX wrote:The current outbreak of Ebola virus in Africa is a fraud. The number of deaths from this disease in Africa is greatly exaggerated. The methods of determining what a disease is, is arbitrary and is based on symptoms only. Disease names are just pulled out of a hat to satisfy the requirements of the medical establishment. If the medical establishment wants to create a panic concerning a disease, you can bet that they have a profit making agenda behind it.

Fruit bats are said to be the carriers of this disease. This is because the bats eat insecticide sprayed fruit. The bat concentrates the herbicides and pesticides in its system. It is the insecticide which is the cause of disease, not the bat. Endocrine disruptors are the true killers of humans. These include chlorine, fluorine and bromine. Doctors know this but keep silent because the pharmaceutical companies are their benefactors and sponsors.

Note - The world is run by gangsters. Which gangster organisation do you belong to? Is it a government gangster organisation or a private gangster organisation? lol

http://www.pan-uk.org/attachments/101_H ... Africa.pdf
Need to wipe them all out, like the rats and scum they are. How did we let money and mafia become so "powerful", by people believing their manipulation and illusions of knowledge, that's how.

I have known from the beginning that Ebola is just a money method. As are most diseases if not all, and especially the vaccines with them, the "vaccines" make you sick. The world is run by business/corp/pharma/religious and world leaders/rich politicians and royalty/secret societies, etc. It isn't that hard to notice.

There is true power, which is knowledge.. Then there is their illusion of power, which is material/wealth, and manipulation/propaganda. Which do you think will come out on top, through destruction?
"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.
Mechsmith

Post by Mechsmith »

Dear Darwin,

God or Allah (you can see his face in the moon) made a minor mistake when He put the apple tree in the garden. Humans got smart enough to obstruct His methods for controlling the amount of livestock on his planet. He raises humans for their souls which then He casts into eternal fire to provide music for Himself and the angels. Since humans learned to wash their hands the population has been growing exponentially. Since God needs healthy livestock He must use some method to kill off some so that there will be enough resources for the rest of them. Ebola,Plague,wars, and pesticides are just a few of the methods used. The cancer on the face of the Earth must be stopped as the view from the moon is an abomination in His eyes. If I were you I wouldn't complain too conspicuously unless you are eager for your eternal reward.

Of course it's only a theory but it explains quite a lot.
Artimas

Post by Artimas »

Mechsmith wrote:Dear Darwin,

God or Allah (you can see his face in the moon) made a minor mistake when He put the apple tree in the garden. Humans got smart enough to obstruct His methods for controlling the amount of livestock on his planet. He raises humans for their souls which then He casts into eternal fire to provide music for Himself and the angels. Since humans learned to wash their hands the population has been growing exponentially. Since God needs healthy livestock He must use some method to kill off some so that there will be enough resources for the rest of them. Ebola,Plague,wars, and pesticides are just a few of the methods used. The cancer on the face of the Earth must be stopped as the view from the moon is an abomination in His eyes. If I were you I wouldn't complain too conspicuously unless you are eager for your eternal reward.

Of course it's only a theory but it explains quite a lot.
What does it explain hm? That there is an invisible "evil" being in the sky, constantly killing mankind/nature/life? When you can blatantly watch man kill man/nature/life visibly. It explains absolutely nothing.

Mechsmith

Post by Mechsmith »

IMHO It makes as much snese as the conspiracy theories. Which is to say "not a lot".
Artimas

Post by Artimas »

Mechsmith wrote:IMHO It makes as much snese as the conspiracy theories. Which is to say "not a lot".
Not much of conspiracy theories, when they're true. Why are they doing and handling things so illogical/unreasonably then, if it were conspiracy?

The theory of a "God" or an invisible man in the sky will always be a theory, and not a very viable one at that.

Why are wise men on the bottom of the chain, while the destructive fools are on top then? If it were conspiracy. Hardly anyone listens to the geniuses, but almost all listen to the "politician" actors.

DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Artimas wrote:
Mechsmith wrote:IMHO It makes as much snese as the conspiracy theories. Which is to say "not a lot".
Not much of conspiracy theories, when they're true. Why are they doing and handling things so illogical/unreasonably then, if it were conspiracy?

The theory of a "God" or an invisible man in the sky will always be a theory, and not a very viable one at that.

Why are wise men on the bottom of the chain, while the destructive fools are on top then? If it were conspiracy. Hardly anyone listens to the geniuses, but almost all listen to the "politician" actors.
It's the thugs that always win in the end. They find a way of getting to the top of just about every organisation. I have seen it happen numerous times myself. They know all the dirty tricks and are able to deceive and trick people into thinking that they are the chosen ones and are the only ones who are suitable for positions of power and authority. Once they have arrived into a position of authority and power, intelligence is no longer required. They just use their authority to bully people around and make up whatever nonsense that they please in order to get their own way. All organisations are subject to this basic rule, no matter whether they are religious, charity, government or private organisations.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.
Artimas

Post by Artimas »

DarwinX wrote:
Artimas wrote: (Nested quote removed.)

It's the thugs that always win in the end. They find a way of getting to the top of just about every organisation. I have seen it happen numerous times myself. They know all the dirty tricks and are able to deceive and trick people into thinking that they are the chosen ones and are the only ones who are suitable for positions of power and authority. Once they have arrived into a position of authority and power, intelligence is no longer required. They just use their authority to bully people around and make up whatever nonsense that they please in order to get their own way. All organisations are subject to this basic rule, no matter whether they are religious, charity, government or private organisations.
Viable knowledge only makes their manipulation and illusion of knowledge look foolish and small. This is why we are in a war regarding knowledge. They may know deceit, and tricks. But all smoke fades, as all delicate mirrors shatter.

Truth is not destroyable, it never falters, it never wavers, it never fails. The only thing that can be done with truth is placed under shadows, or cowered and hidden from.

I have seen the thugs get on top as well, but has anyone seen a knowledgeable man ever confront them before said authority and power are gained? A knowledgeable wise man, would only destroy them, which is why they have to rely on deceit. Because their minds are too petty and hateful for true power. What they possess is not true power, it's the illusion of power. Tools do not win wars, passion does.

Why do you think they hide from wise men? They do not debate, and when they are forced to debate, they resort to assassination and scum tactics to win. Keep your wise man safe from them, and they will only be destroyed in the end, made to look like fools to the mass majority. For they are true fools.

Spiral Out

Post by Spiral Out »

DarwinX wrote:The bat concentrates the herbicides and pesticides in its system.
According to the "logic" paradigm in this thread, that's undeniable proof that the bats are thugs working for the pharmaceutical gangsters and the illuminati.

I wonder how conspiracy theorists treat their ailments and injuries. With "knowledge"?

I have a feeling they visit the doctor just like everyone else.
Dedicated to the fine art of thinking.
DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Artimas wrote:
Viable knowledge only makes their manipulation and illusion of knowledge look foolish and small. This is why we are in a war regarding knowledge. They may know deceit, and tricks. But all smoke fades, as all delicate mirrors shatter.

Truth is not destroyable, it never falters, it never wavers, it never fails. The only thing that can be done with truth is placed under shadows, or cowered and hidden from.

I have seen the thugs get on top as well, but has anyone seen a knowledgeable man ever confront them before said authority and power are gained? A knowledgeable wise man, would only destroy them, which is why they have to rely on deceit. Because their minds are too petty and hateful for true power. What they possess is not true power, it's the illusion of power. Tools do not win wars, passion does.

Why do you think they hide from wise men? They do not debate, and when they are forced to debate, they resort to assassination and scum tactics to win. Keep your wise man safe from them, and they will only be destroyed in the end, made to look like fools to the mass majority. For they are true fools.
Why is it that employers like to employ young people in preference to older people? Is it because young people are foolish and can be easily manipulated? Old people have the wisdom of many years but have difficulty finding a job, whereas a young person can easily find employment. Young people accept low wages and poor conditions in the hope of gaining advancement later on. The thugs of power know that older people represent a threat to their power and authority so they pretend that they don't need them and get rid of them as soon as possible so they can employ a young and stupid person who will accept their nonsense without question.
Artimas

Post by Artimas »

Spiral Out wrote:
DarwinX wrote:The bat concentrates the herbicides and pesticides in its system.
According to the "logic" paradigm in this thread, that's undeniable proof that the bats are thugs working for the pharmaceutical gangsters and the illuminati.

I wonder how conspiracy theorists treat their ailments and injuries. With "knowledge"?

I have a feeling they visit the doctor just like everyone else.
You do realize there are naturopaths, chiropractors, and natural remedies right? So yes, some things can be treated with knowledge.

-- Updated September 13th, 2014, 4:47 pm to add the following --
DarwinX wrote:
Artimas wrote:

Why is it that employers like to employ young people in preference to older people? Is it because young people are foolish and can be easily manipulated? Old people have the wisdom of many years but have difficulty finding a job, whereas a young person can easily find employment. Young people accept low wages and poor conditions in the hope of gaining advancement later on. The thugs of power know that older people represent a threat to their power and authority so they pretend that they don't need them and get rid of them as soon as possible so they can employ a young and stupid person who will accept their nonsense without question.

I am still young, they have nothing on me. The majority of the young folk are uninformed, they were spoon fed dominant views/faiths/beliefs, etc when children, children being gullible/submissive to information, or misinformation.
Last edited by Artimas on September 14th, 2014, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiral Out

Post by Spiral Out »

Artimas wrote:A very uneducated response.
Well, you'll have to prove that claim. Do you any evidence to support any of your wild claims?
Artimas

Post by Artimas »

Spiral Out wrote:
Artimas wrote:A very uneducated response.
Well, you'll have to prove that claim. Do you any evidence to support any of your wild claims?
I'll just let the topic go. It is pointless. Most if not all of what I say are not just 'claims'.
Last edited by Artimas on September 14th, 2014, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiral Out

Post by Spiral Out »

I don't need proof since I made no specific claims. Regardless, a single link to a questionable website is not proof of the numerous equally-questionable claims made within this thread. But I suppose a questionable website is an appropriate reference to questionable claims. At the very least it's consistently questionable.

Certain claims were made relative to the Ebola virus. Where's the supporting evidence?

All I see are opinions and beliefs stated as fact without any credible supporting evidence.
Artimas

Post by Artimas »

Darwin had already posted an article, here have another. Regarding bats and pesticides.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032565_pesticides_bats.html#

Return to “Philosophy of Science”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream