Is a priori knowledge possible?

Discuss any topics related to metaphysics (the philosophical study of the principles of reality) or epistemology (the philosophical study of knowledge) in this forum.

Re: Is a priori knowledge possible?

Post Number:#316  Postby Wayne92587 » June 17th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Paradigmer; Your train of thought are fundamentally similar to those that were advocated throughout the Eastern and Western cultures for at least five millenniums. Your propositions phrased in your own wordings, as vague as they were, have some striking similarities with such ontological theses and teleological scriptures.

The Big Bang model is nonsense.

“A Bump in the Night” is merely a delimited perception in the optical bandwidth.

Wayne wrote;
My quest began with the denial of the Big Bang Theory before I had any knowledge of it's absurdity.

As they say the Tao is not a path; I consider my interest in Tao to be a Quest.

My train of thought, propositions phrased in my own wordings, that you see as being as vague, yet having some striking similarities with such ontological theses and teleological scriptures, are such simply because my quest is born of my own personal interpretation of Forbidden, Secret, Sacred, Religious Knowledge, from Tao Te Ching, to the wisdom of Adam, Thoth, Hermes Trismagistus, As above so below, as below so above, to alchemy, First, Original, Sin, my theory as to the Creation of the Physical Universe, the Reality of Everything.0/1

I believe that chapter One-1 of Tao The Ching is directly related to the Emerald Table of Hermes Trimegistus, as above so below, so below as above, thoth.

After having given some thought to The Theory of the Big Bang I woke up one morning knowing that Ultimate Reality existed as a Singularity whose motion consisted of a Vibration, an Oscillation, said Infinitely Finite Indivisible Singularity making a Humming Sound, "OHM". No doubt using my own words that my propositions seem vague, however being in my own words rather that using Technical Terminology simply makes my language more easily understood. Why? Because Language due to the use of metaphors, the Knowledge of Good and Evil, Priori Knowledge, we are talking about Prior Knowledge.

Surely you know what it is, that goes bump in the Night. Ghosts, apparitions, go bump in the Night; a Reality, a substance that has no Mass, Affects.

The Creation of the Heavens began with the Transfiguration of a Singularity of Zero-0, began with a bump in the night, Displacement of a Singularity having no relative, numerical value, a Singularity of Zero-0 was converted into a Singularity of One-1, into the Reality of First Cause; being without cause, an affect, a random Infinitely Finite Indivisible Singularity of Zero-0 being reborn a Singularity having relative, a numerical value of One-1.

Ultimate Reality existing as an unknown quantity of omnipresent Singularities existing as a Field that was made manifest, the Omniscient Fully Random Quantum State of Singularity.

-- Updated June 18th, 2017, 7:39 am to add the following --

Adam's first sign of Wisdom came about as Adam heard the voice of God, covered himself and hid in the Bushes. God asked, who told you that you were naked?

Adam replied; no one told me that I was naked.

In my own wisdom, I deduced that I was actually born Flawed, incomplete, that I was not born fully Clothed, That I was born Bare (less than a mere Animal) that I was born without Specifications; a true, a mere, animal being born fully as specified, complete, that I was Free to become more than a mere Animal.
I realized that I am Boundless, Free to do as I will, Free to challenge the ways of the World as they stand.

An animal treating his kind, everything, as though it were a straw dog.

-- Updated June 18th, 2017, 9:30 am to add the following --

I define Tao as being the Human Way.

This is a rough draft and as such is subject to change.

Those that think that the knowledge of Tao, the Human Way, is to be derived from a single source find that his or here knowledge of Reality is a Rationalization is an Illusion of Reality, has a duel quality, is Absolutely Bad knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

Absolutely Bad Knowledge (the Knowledge of Reality derived from a Single Source (Priori Knowledge) has a dual quality, is given two Names as it issues forth from the Rational Mind: Rationalization, the Rational mind being likened to a Tree that bares Fruit. The Knowledge of Reality as it issue forth from the Rational Mind having a dual quality, given two names.

If and when Man, Human, Kind, he and she recognize that although having different names, the Knowledge of Reality born of a Single Source, that Priori Knowledge, the Knowledge of Good and Evil; Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, that these two, the Knowledge of Good and Evil being born of rationalization, that Priori Knowledge is an Illusion of Reality, that these two are the One in the same. Absolutely Bad Knowledge , the Greatest cause of Unnecessary Suffering, unnecessary because it is not born of Science, the World of Reality, is an Illusion, is mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

Relative to the knowledge of Good and Evil, Evil can not exist without Good and Good can not exist without Evil. This of course only pertains to the Knowledge of Good and Evil, the two that issue from the Single Source, Rationalization, Knowledge having a dual quality.

Mystery upon Mystery, it is the knowledge of Reality born of Rationalization, Priori Knowledge, the knowledge of Good and Evil, Knowledge born of Rationalization that has Caused the downfall of Man, while at the same time giving Animal Man the Wisdom of a Humane Kind, the Knowledge of Tao, Humankind; this being the Gateway to the Stars,
Wayne92587

Become a member for less ads

Already a member? Login

Post Number:#317  Postby Paradigmer » June 20th, 2017, 1:04 pm

Wayne92587 wrote:Those that think that the knowledge of Tao, the Human Way, is to be derived from a single source find that his or here knowledge of Reality is a Rationalization is an Illusion of Reality, has a duel quality, is Absolutely Bad knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

Absolutely Bad Knowledge (the Knowledge of Reality derived from a Single Source (Priori Knowledge) has a dual quality, is given two Names as it issues forth from the Rational Mind: Rationalization, the Rational mind being likened to a Tree that bares Fruit. The Knowledge of Reality as it issue forth from the Rational Mind having a dual quality, given two names.

If and when Man, Human, Kind, he and she recognize that although having different names, the Knowledge of Reality born of a Single Source, that Priori Knowledge, the Knowledge of Good and Evil; Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, that these two, the Knowledge of Good and Evil being born of rationalization, that Priori Knowledge is an Illusion of Reality, that these two are the One in the same. Absolutely Bad Knowledge , the Greatest cause of Unnecessary Suffering, unnecessary because it is not born of Science, the World of Reality, is an Illusion, is mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

Relative to the knowledge of Good and Evil, Evil can not exist without Good and Good can not exist without Evil. This of course only pertains to the Knowledge of Good and Evil, the two that issue from the Single Source, Rationalization, Knowledge having a dual quality.

Mystery upon Mystery, it is the knowledge of Reality born of Rationalization, Priori Knowledge, the knowledge of Good and Evil, Knowledge born of Rationalization that has Caused the downfall of Man, while at the same time giving Animal Man the Wisdom of a Humane Kind, the Knowledge of Tao, Humankind; this being the Gateway to the Stars,

IMO, we live in the realm of Maya, which would autonomously and ultimately cause the end results for the "Rationalization" of any groupthink, even with the best minds and their best intends, to mistake "Absolutely Bad Knowledge" as "Absolutely Good Knowledge". This is even so, if not worst, for many that had claimed divine revelations with "knowledge" that came beyond the "Rationalization" of the mind. Least to say for those under par "Rationalizations". Human specie is nonetheless an ignorant breed that has had evolved in the domain of Maya within its manifold of subliminal negations. Sorts of like can only get out of the frying pan just to fall into the fire kind of stuff all the times on whatever being asserted as good.

Absurdities such as the Big Bang, which has prevailed for 88 years, and is still holding up, is not plainly caused by "Rationalization". It is caused by the nature of this topsy-turvy world as a result of its manifold negations that are causing all sorts of delusions and deceits that gave supports to it from every manifestable aspects of its natural negations.

For those onlookers who are curious about the bold assertion, check this out: "The cognitive paradox fallacy in Big Bang model on expansion of space".

Lao Tzu had a famous quote that implies "Nothing is wrong with this world, it is the mediocre who stirs up the worries." Translated from the quote in Mandarin: “天下本无事,庸人自扰” - 老子

Nature has its own course; let nature takes its own course.

We are entering the Age of Aquarius, and the upliftments of consciousness all over the world seems to be very happening everywhere in many aspects. If the underlying course of nature is destined to be changed for the Earth, for good or for bad, it would be unstoppable. No use ranting, really.

Dao De Ching chapter 25: "人法地, 地法天, 天法道, 道法自然." - 老子

-- Updated June 20th, 2017, 1:23 pm to add the following --

Have to disclaim that the English translations for Dao De Ching, is far from its essence; just take them as reference.

-- Updated June 21st, 2017, 3:02 am to add the following --

In the Appendix A of the book "A New Science of Life", Dr. Rupert Sheldrake shows that many chemical compounds had change their melting points over time. He postulated that different regions of the cosmos has different properties that affect the morphic field, which could resonate to alter the physical properties of the compounds.

It is a fact that Earth carried by the Sun, is also carried by the Milky Way to move into different regions of space with its motions in its galaxy cluster.

Let just say, if the physical property a chemical compound is thus changed such that it makes human all over the world as a species change a behavior, for the better or for the worst, it would be unstoppable. In Taoism, this would be reckoned as a heavenly will.

-- Updated June 21st, 2017, 9:24 am to add the following --

Anyone interested to explore an a priori knowledge of the ~26,000-year axial precession cycle of the Earth, so as to understand how modern astronomy fundamentally messed this up in its science delusion, can check this out: "The UVS inductive resolution on the axial precession of the Earth".

An absolutely bad knowledge of the modern astronomy, superseded the absolutely good knowledge of a 2,500 year old discovery, would bring great suffering to humanity globally with its illusion of knowledge.

Given the accumulated absolute bad deeds done by the human specie, mistaken as absolutely good deeds, one way or another in this cause and effect world, is this not the heavenly will that the great suffering for the human kind is inevitable in this Maya world?

-- Updated June 21st, 2017, 10:30 am to add the following --

In many sound scientific discoveries, the Anthropogenic Global Warming is an absolutely bad knowledge, and this science delusion is mistaken as an absolutely good knowledge in climate science. As a result, global resources are being exhaustively poured into a problem that does not exist, and the real global problems of a Little Ice Age that is soon happening, are being overlooked and disregarded. Some climate scientists have been struggling for trying to reverse the course to no avail, and they faced the extreme warths of the authority that has been so embraced by the world populace at large. Maya at work.

-- Updated June 21st, 2017, 10:48 am to add the following --

The anticipated Little Ice Age with its climate minima expected to happen in 2031, if ill prepared, would have dire consequences globally.
Paradigmer

Previous

Return to Epistemology and Metaphysics