The Physical Presence of the God is the Earth

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
kk23wong
Favorite Philosopher: Kierkegaard

The Physical Presence of the God is the Earth

Post by kk23wong »

Is it possible that the physical presence of the God is the Earth?

By applying microbiology onto the structure of the Earth, similarities of the lives can be spotted easily. Lives are lives in different levels. The hierarchies of lives decided our presence. Everyone was born to be. Biosphere is the life cycles of the Earth. We are only living organism of higher intelligence only. The actual presence of the God is the physical Earth. "You are in me. I am you and you are me." Buddhism is a mental statue created by the physical differences.

Do you believe it? I am humble and invite all of you to join the debates on that. I have been appeared in this forum several years ago and I returned for a better world. Please feel free to comment. Our world is too small for divide and rule.

Teru Wong
Looking for the Truth Teller in this website https://linktr.ee/kk23wong
A Teller is the Teller in the Holy Bible if you are seeking.

Proverbs 12:17 - International Standard Version (ISV) - English
Albert Tatlock

Re: The Physical Presence of the God is the Earth

Post by Albert Tatlock »

kk23wong wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 6:55 am
By applying microbiology onto the structure of the Earth, similarities of the lives can be spotted easily. Lives are lives in different levels. The hierarchies of lives decided our presence. Everyone was born to be. Biosphere is the life cycles of the Earth. We are only living organism of higher intelligence only. The actual presence of the God is the physical Earth. "You are in me. I am you and you are me." Buddhism is a mental statue created by the physical differences.

Do you believe it? I am humble and invite all of you to join the debates on that. I have been appeared in this forum several years ago and I returned for a better world. Please feel free to comment. Our world is too small for divide and rule.
I'm guessing English isn't your first language, but, if it is, I certainly wouldn't admit it to anyone if I were you.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

I agree that worlds are like gods, with the Earth as an extraordinary entity amongst these extraordinary entities.

It's easy to take for granted this unimaginably massive world on whose surface we live unknowingly like captive Flatlanders. All of human doings (aside from the space program) occur on a planetary surface that is relatively smoother than a billiard ball.
Count Lucanor
Favorite Philosopher: Umberto Eco

Post by Count Lucanor »

kk23wong wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 6:55 am Is it possible that the physical presence of the God is the Earth?
No, it's not possible. As I understand, gods are thought to be conscious agents. And there's no evidence that biological processes are directed from above with will and purpose.
kk23wong wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 6:55 am By applying microbiology onto the structure of the Earth, similarities of the lives can be spotted easily. Lives are lives in different levels. The hierarchies of lives decided our presence. Everyone was born to be. Biosphere is the life cycles of the Earth. We are only living organism of higher intelligence only. The actual presence of the God is the physical Earth. "You are in me. I am you and you are me." Buddhism is a mental statue created by the physical differences.
But that's just nature being nature. What exactly is being added when you say "the presence of god"?
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct.
― Marcus Tullius Cicero
Eduk
Favorite Philosopher: Socrates

Post by Eduk »

I don't really get the analogy. Are all planets Gods? Do suns count too? Is the moon a God? Where do we draw the line between Gods and big rocks? What would the universe as a whole be?
To me the claim that the universe is God makes a little more sense. But as Count Lucanor says what does God actually add to the equation?

I've asked lots of people this same question and thus far it's never been answered but I'll try. Let us say that the Earth was indeed God. Now what? What should I (or anyone else) do based on this knowledge?
Unknown means unknown.
Warden Majere
New Trial Member

Post by Warden Majere »

This is a sticky mess of convoluted ideas... I see the Earth as a single living organism that is comprised of many smaller beings. This works in the same way that we are comprised of countless tiny cells. Now, on that note, the Earth is a living being that will exist in this reletive state for billions of years before it dies and becomes something else. To us, a lifespan of billions of years can be considered "immortality". This leaves us with the Earth as an immortal celestial being, making it A GOD, but not THE GOD.

Along these lines, the Universe would just be another name for THE GOD, as all things were created by it and subsequently reside within it. The Univerese itself is the only thing that we can truly consider "eternal" as nothing residing within the Universe can outlast it.

If this could be considered knowledge, and thus true, then the only practical application would be the halting of religious discrimination and bigotry. The seemingly endless debate on the nature of God could finally be closed, and we could finally use that to begin answering other questions worth asking.
Eduk

Post by Eduk »

then the only practical application would be the halting of religious discrimination and bigotry.
I already believe that. So the Earth is God adds nothing (at least to me).

Also you have a strange interpretation of immortality and eternal. I would not regard a living organism with a lifespan of a googleplex years as being even somewhat close to immortal. Relative to immortality my lifespan or a googleplex years lifespan are identical.
Unknown means unknown.
Warden Majere
New Trial Member

Post by Warden Majere »

Eduk wrote: January 24th, 2018, 7:48 am
then the only practical application would be the halting of religious discrimination and bigotry.
I already believe that. So the Earth is God adds nothing (at least to me).

Also you have a strange interpretation of immortality and eternal. I would not regard a living organism with a lifespan of a googleplex years as being even somewhat close to immortal. Relative to immortality my lifespan or a googleplex years lifespan are identical.
I have strange interpratations on many things. :wink: The reason that I chose to frame it that way is because we, as human beings, have never encountered something that could truly be considered eternal (no beginning or end). The closest thing that we have to this would be the Earth itself, as it has existed through out all of recorded human history.

The thing that "Earth is God" brings to the equation would be that we no longer debate topics like this, as "god's" true identity would no longer be a question.
Eduk

Post by Eduk »

we, as human beings, have never encountered something that could truly be considered eternal
I'm just being a little bit picky, I apologise. For me there are two common definitions of immortal/eternal. I just don't like the 'very long' time definition, though that is common usage so I guess I need to live with that :)
Unknown means unknown.
kk23wong

Post by kk23wong »

Sorry, my English is poor. I come up with the idea I truly believed in. I apologize if I have offended anyone.

The below diagram reveals where the general ideas come from.

Structural Comparisons in-between the Earth and a Cell: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EzfS_5q68i8/T ... risons.jpg

This is simple, please take a look!

I think it is the truth that has been forbidden by the God. There must be someone put it forward before me.
And this is totally different from Gaia hypothesis for which it has explained the physical presence of a "supreme being without violating any natural rules". And she is the manipulator in our world. She has created legends and other myths by abusing her given natural power. She transformed this planet to the way she like. Everyone was born-to-be, even as this "God"

I really think that I am very close to the ultimate truth behind religion and psychology.

Warmly,
Teru Wong

Eduk

Post by Eduk »

I really think that I am very close to the ultimate truth behind religion and psychology.
What happened to you to stunt yourself so?
Unknown means unknown.
kk23wong

Post by kk23wong »

That's not a stunt. I think it is very close to the truth: a supreme being without violating any natural rules and a universe consists of lives in different levels. Everyone was born to be.

I put my name in each post so when people google my name, they will find the doorway to the ultimate truth. That is the purpose. I want to link myself with this ultimate truth. It is my discovery! "All truth are easy to understand once discovered, the point is to discover them." -- Thomas Edison

I am sorry if I have offened you. Sorry!

Teru Wong

Eduk

Post by Eduk »

Let me try to talk plainly and give you some genuine feedback.
Your idea is stupid and your conclusions are insane. Now you could take that as highly offensive (perhaps reasonably so) and ignore the implications of why I would say that. Or you could wonder if I had a point. Now my advice would be to step back. Maybe go for a walk. Perhaps read some physics papers which explain that the text book picture of an atom you get shown in school is in no way what an atom 'looks' like. Perhaps there will be some food for thought. Now I don't expect you to do that at all. I expect you to simply repeat yourself to me, and others, until everyone gets bored. But I can always hope.
Of course you could be a troll, but my advice would be the same. Step back. Think about what you are doing. Have a nice walk. Think about the actual issues you have in your life and try to deal with them in a productive manner (difficult to do I know).
Unknown means unknown.
kk23wong

Post by kk23wong »

Eduk wrote: January 24th, 2018, 1:40 pm Let me try to talk plainly and give you some genuine feedback.
Your idea is stupid and your conclusions are insane. Now you could take that as highly offensive (perhaps reasonably so) and ignore the implications of why I would say that. Or you could wonder if I had a point. Now my advice would be to step back. Maybe go for a walk. Perhaps read some physics papers which explain that the text book picture of an atom you get shown in school is in no way what an atom 'looks' like. Perhaps there will be some food for thought. Now I don't expect you to do that at all. I expect you to simply repeat yourself to me, and others, until everyone gets bored. But I can always hope.
Of course you could be a troll, but my advice would be the same. Step back. Think about what you are doing. Have a nice walk. Think about the actual issues you have in your life and try to deal with them in a productive manner (difficult to do I know).
Thank you for your swift reply.

But I would prefer to say this topic is still open for discussions.

Thank you very much!

Teru Wong

Albert Tatlock

Post by Albert Tatlock »

kk23wong wrote: January 24th, 2018, 1:30 pm
I put my name in each post so when people google my name, they will find the doorway to the ultimate truth.
I googled your name, and, just as you predicted, I believe I have discovered the ultimate truth.

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream