Why do Israelis and nazis grow to eachother?

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
Roel
Favorite Philosopher: Hegel

Why do Israelis and nazis grow to eachother?

Post by Roel »

I was reading a newspaper article and an Israeli peace activist who supported innocent Palestinians was insulted for nazi for protecting them. His name is Amos and he is 28 years old. The article also states the journalist Gideon Levy in Israel which criticizes the treatment of Palestinians, but he basically is ignored. Amos also said that left-wing Israelis basically aren't protected well and that right-extremists in Israel get good support from police etc. He also said that, and this is what really made me think, that some right-wing israelis wear the same shirts as neo-nazis in Europe, the shirt says: "Good night, left side".

This is strange. Jews were horribly persecuted by nazis and some decided to go to Israel. No well-thinking person can say that it's good what they did to the original Arab population there, but most Israelis seem to like to look away from this past. But what's strange is that the descendants of these persecuted people actually grow to other groups which support the people who persecuted their ancestors. Is it just that young people, no matter who they are, like to be right in these times and to surpress minority groups?

I personally blame the Israeli gouvernment, and not individual innocent citizens like children, as they have nothing to do with the conflict, but it seems like one big propaganda-issue here.
"Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights." - Friedrich Hegel
Felix

Re: Why do Israelis and nazis grow to eachother?

Post by Felix »

Yes, it seems to be similar to the abused child syndrome: abused children often become abusive parents. One becomes what one focuses on. And as you said, the Israeli government is a very efficient propaganda machine. The Israeli people (and the citizens of my country, the U.S.), should heed Benjamin Franklin's advice, “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
"We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are." - Anaïs Nin
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

If Hamas were to stop firing rockets and digging tunnels in an effort to kill the Jews and instead sue for a genuine peace then they could have a two state solution. What happened in the past is in the past, it's not like the Muslims never invaded and occupied countries that weren't original their own it's something you don't have to mention.
Felix

Post by Felix »

The Palistinian people did not elect Hamas to represent them. Israel has sealed all of their borders so they can't go anywhere and proceeded to murder hundreds of innocent civilians, many of whom are children. I don't know what the latest Gaza death toll is but it's well over 1600 people. Whereas only 1 or 2 Israeli citizens have been killed by Hamas rockets. There is no question that they are targeting civilians (bombing U.N. schools, power plants and water treatment facilities, et. al.), so they could certainly be charged with commiting war crimes.
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

It's not that the Israelis deliberately target civilians though I don't think they really care that much if they do kill some, they're prepared to kill a few thousand Palestinians if it saves a few dozen Israelis.
Felix

Post by Felix »

It's irrelevant if civilians are targeted or not, under the rules of the Geneva Convention, reasonable precautions are to be made to protect their welfare. Military actions such as bombing Palestinian schools and temples, and the country's fundamental infrastructure such as their only power plant and their water treatment facilities, so that they have no electricity, no clean water, and extremely limited food supplies because their borders are being blockaded, all show no concern for the welfare of the civilian population. We "must protect our security" is often the alibi given for fascist behaviour.
Roel

Post by Roel »

Ruskin wrote:If Hamas were to stop firing rockets and digging tunnels in an effort to kill the Jews and instead sue for a genuine peace then they could have a two state solution. What happened in the past is in the past, it's not like the Muslims never invaded and occupied countries that weren't original their own it's something you don't have to mention.
There is one small problem with your thinking, you are equaling Hamas to the Palestinians. Unfortunately, reality isn't as simple as this, just as not every Jew is a zionist or an Israeli, not every Palestinian is a Hamas member. In fact, the only reason why the Palestinian population supports Hamas, is because it's the only organization which does something against the occupation, the Palestinians can't even believe that Hamas sometimes misuses them and that Hamas actually has a different political agenda than defending the Palestinians, but the population is in so much trouble that they don't even know that.

I agree that the past is the past, but the problem is that Israel is the stronger party here and if there isn't peace because both parties don't want it, the biggest side to blame is the Israeli gouvernment, not because they are Israeli/zionists, but because they are the strongest one here and actually have the power to solve this problem, they also cause conflicts with building settlements etc. and by their political power they can actually influence the peace-process in a positive way and could give a more positive image to Israel as the country which brings peace. But instead, they choose to bomb parts of Gaza where civilizens live which have nothing to do with the conflict. You could even argue, although it may sound bizarre, that the Israeli gouvernment is anti-semitic because they are encouraging violence against innocent Jews which have nothing to do with the conflict, but because the Israeli gouvernment says that it represents all jews and bombs Gaza, it is putting the blame of hurting innocent people on all jews, which is morally wrong and for which the Israeli gouvernment needs to justify itself.

In fact, it's funny how the 10 commandments are actually the opposite of what Israel does. Just check the 10 commandments and check how much of the commandments are actually followed by the Israeli gouvernment, not a lot, so why it calls itself Jewish is something I wonder, the only thing Jewish about it is the religion/religious group of the members of the gouvernment, but what they do completely contradicts Judaism.

Also, if building settlements would stop and taking away the basic needs of Palestinians, Hamas might have no reason to do what they do and everyone would reject it, but currently, even I don't really see why you would only blame Hamas. Sure, they are A problem, but not THE problem, a big part of the problem is the policy of the Israeli gouvernment too.

It's also sickening how violence against Arabs and Palestinians is justified by the holocaust, I even almost have to puke how you can use people being horrible exterminated to justify killing innocent people or taking their homes. I 'm not talking about Hamas members, I can perfectly understand fighting them, but what I can't understand is hurting people which are represented by Hamas but which have nothing to do with the terrorist attacks.

Another problem is that we aren't sure where the Jews historically lived. It was somewhere in the middle east, but there are Israeli writers claiming that the current piece of land where Israel is, actually wasn't the place where Jews mostly lived, but actually more east if I remember right. Also, I don't like claiming land, as this always causes problems. Wouldn't it be better if Arabs and Jews lived together instead of seperating Arabs?
"Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights." - Friedrich Hegel
Radar

Post by Radar »

Felix wrote:The Palistinian people did not elect Hamas to represent them. Israel has sealed all of their borders so they can't go anywhere and proceeded to murder hundreds of innocent civilians, many of whom are children. I don't know what the latest Gaza death toll is but it's well over 1600 people. Whereas only 1 or 2 Israeli citizens have been killed by Hamas rockets. There is no question that they are targeting civilians (bombing U.N. schools, power plants and water treatment facilities, et. al.), so they could certainly be charged with commiting war crimes.
I won't bother giving you a history lesson or try to set you straight with facts because I don't think it wouldn't do any good. I think you and Roel are brain-damaged. There's no other way to explain it. What do you think would happen if Hamas laid down its weapons? (There would be peace.) What do you think would happen if Israel laid down its weapons? (There would be no Israel and no Jew there left alive.) What would the US do if Mexico launched rockets into its territory from hospitals and schools, targeting its civilian population or dug tunnels for the purpose of killing its civilians? How much good could have been done if, instead of building a network of tunnels, the concrete and electricity supplied by Israel went towards improving Gaza's infrastructure? Do you agree with the UN's Human Rights Commissioner Navi Pillay that Israel's refusal to share its Iron Dome technology with Hamas constitutes a war crime?

What happened when Israel left Gaza? What happened to the resources Israel left behind? What do Palestinians mean when they refer to the "occupied territories"? Why are they "refugees"?

I could go on, but what's the point? In your world, up is down, left is right and hot is cold. If Israelis really targeted civilians, tens of thousands would be dead.
There's more, a lot more. But, obviously, you don't want to be confused with the facts or reality. Actually, Roel, the situation is very simple: one side wants the other side dead. The US went to war against Germany and Japan as nations, not because every citizen of those nations hated Americans or America.
Last edited by Radar on August 8th, 2014, 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“In finem nostrae cognitionis Deum tamquam ignotum cognoscimus.”
DoctorEuthanasia

Post by DoctorEuthanasia »

Israelis and Nazis grow to each other because at their roots they operate in the natural way of biological selfishness.Lack of rationalism in both Nazi culture and Jewish culture has caused Social Darwinism to flourish in corresponding social clusters. Since both cultures share this fundamental trait, the similarity between Jewish Israel and Nazi Germany should not be a surprise. Why is rationalism lacking in these hedonistic aggregates? In Nazi Germany, a few individualists in power seduced the herds below by giving in to their irrational demands, encouraging irrationalism to spread throughout Germany uncontrollably. In Jewish Israel, the virus of faith is at fault. Faith has caused Jews to lose touch with science, and cave in to the impulses of consumption. You see, when irrationalism is practiced in groups of religious mind slaves, it is strongly reinforced, and any rational thinkers are quickly prevented from disrupting surrounding herd mentalities.
Felix

Re: Why do Israelis and nazis grow to each other?

Post by Felix »

Radar, The statements I made in my last post (#6) have been corroborated by numerous reliable news sources around the world. Unlike you, apparently, I am not so naive as to think that YouTube is a reliable news source, and I'm educated enough to recognize propaganda when I see it.

"I think you and Roel are brain-damaged. There's no other way to explain it."

Why, because we don't condone murdering hundreds of innocent Palistinian citizens to defeat a small faction of political extremists? If that's indicative of brain damage, then I'm glad I have that defect.
Radar

Post by Radar »

Felix wrote:The Palistinian people did not elect Hamas to represent them. Israel has sealed all of their borders so they can't go anywhere and proceeded to murder hundreds of innocent civilians, many of whom are children. I don't know what the latest Gaza death toll is but it's well over 1600 people. Whereas only 1 or 2 Israeli citizens have been killed by Hamas rockets. There is no question that they are targeting civilians (bombing U.N. schools, power plants and water treatment facilities, et. al.), so they could certainly be charged with commiting war crimes.
Felix wrote:Radar, The statements I made in my last post (#6) have been corroborated by numerous reliable news sources around the world. Unlike you, apparently, I am not so naive as to think that YouTube is a reliable news source, and I'm educated enough to recognize propaganda when I see it.
Apparently not. Calling you "brain-damaged" is giving you the benefit of the doubt because I don't want to believe anyone can be that naive. Unless, perhaps, they are under thirty. The "numerous reliable news sources around the world" you rely on get their information from Hamas and those videos were made by in-the-field reporters. (The reporter in the first one complained about her report being used for "propaganda purposes." As one person said, "That so rich it makes Bill Gates look poor.") Of course, since they didn't report what you want to hear, they are not reliable but Hamas is.

FYI, Israel sealed all of their borders as the direct result of Hamas being elected. And since you can't even get that part of history right, just how credible is your information? And since when, in the entire history of the world, is proportionality the determiner of victimhood? Twice, the UN reported finding rockets hidden in UN schools. Where do you think those rockets went? Why do you ignore my other assertions? My other questions?

No one but the certifiably insane or brain-damaged thinks Hamas isn't firing from protected areas. No one but the certifiably insane or brain-damaged would deny any nation from firing back -- except Israel, apparently.

You do know what an "enabler" is, don't you? It's people like you that forces Israel into killing innocent people in order to protect themselves. It's you're fault children are killed; not Israel's, not Hamas'.
Roel

Post by Roel »

Radar wrote:
I won't bother giving you a history lesson or try to set you straight with facts because I don't think it wouldn't do any good. I think you and Roel are brain-damaged. There's no other way to explain it. What do you think would happen if Hamas laid down its weapons? (There would be peace.) What do you think would happen if Israel laid down its weapons? (There would be no Israel and no Jew there left alive.) What would the US do if Mexico launched rockets into its territory from hospitals and schools, targeting its civilian population or dug tunnels for the purpose of killing its civilians? How much good could have been done if, instead of building a network of tunnels, the concrete and electricity supplied by Israel went towards improving Gaza's infrastructure?
The problem is that the US doesn't occupy land of Mexico, so Mexico has no reason to do that. Israel however builds settlements in land where it, according to international laws, isn't even allowed to build settlements, there are even Orthodox Jews which build settlements in areas where the Israeli gouvernment removes their settlements, but why do they do that? Because of religious fundamentalism. And although there is Islamic fundamentalism and christian fundamentalism which is bad, I recommend to not underestimate Jewish fundamentalism which isn't even Jewish, because it for some reason doesn't like the 10 commandments. They expell people from houses and live there themselves, 8. 'You shall not steal.' and 10. 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.' are violated here, it even looks like they looked at the 10 commandments and thought: hey, let's violate these holy laws of God. How are these people even being considered religious? They simply violate the basic rules of their religion, why don't they call themselves secular instead of religious? 6. 'You shall not murder.' is actually violated a lot and both by secular and religious israelis.

3. 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.', when religious zionists defend themselves I don't really see how they follow this commandment.

The only rule which isn't violated is: 1. 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' , and this rule is the whole problem. The most distinct feature of fundamentalism is that it's in the core against the peace-rules of a religion, and this seems to be the case with Jewish fundamentalism too. The strange thing is that zionism started as a secular movement, but now the religious zionists seem to be the biggest problem. If there weren't any settlements built anymore, Hamas would have no reason to attack Israel, and if they would do it anyway although Israel did nothing, yes, IN THAT CASE I could agree with you, but right now, although it's bad, yes, I can understand why they can do it, as they probably don't care about the Palestinian population, but they just have a very good excuse now which they wouldn't have if Israel wouldn't build illegal settlements.
Do you agree with the UN's Human Rights Commissioner Navi Pillay that Israel's refusal to share its Iron Dome technology with Hamas constitutes a war crime?
So Pillay is the one which I support according to you? Actualy, I think Hamas is as much a terrorist organization as the gouvernment of Israel is, so you shouldn't give them any technology. I have looked up the definition of terrorism, and both Hamas and the gouvernment of Israel are in complete accordance to the definition.
What happened when Israel left Gaza? What happened to the resources Israel left behind? What do Palestinians mean when they refer to the "occupied territories"? Why are they "refugees"?
Refugees in this case? Because Israel has destroyed not only the homes of terrorists of Hamas, but also of dozens of civilizens which makes them homeless. If you have some braincells you can understand that. It's also possible that you refer to the descendants of Muslims which were expelled by zionists from Jerusalem, they even expelled Jews, but according to the constitution they possibly can return, for Palestinians which aren't jewish there is the policy of no-return, or the few Muslims left after the genocide in Deir Yassin.
I could go on, but what's the point? In your world, up is down, left is right and hot is cold. If Israelis really targeted civilians, tens of thousands would be dead.
Every targeted civilian is one too much, why do you think it's ok when it's just 1000, but when it's tens of thousands it's a problem? Seriously, in what kind of world do you live, because I can't relate to it.
There's more, a lot more. But, obviously, you don't want to be confused with the facts or reality. Actually, Roel, the situation is very simple: one side wants the other side dead. The US went to war against Germany and Japan as nations, not because every citizen of those nations hated Americans or America.
There is a problem with your statement, as there are also Israelis which shout that all Arabs should be killed, so if only one side wants the other to be exterminated, why is there a Baruch Goldstein which kills praying muslims?

I don't support Hamas and I don't want innocent Israeli civilians to be hurt, I just say that you are the wrong guy if you think that harming innocent Palestinian civilians is good, and you seem to be biased and think that this doesn't happen. It must be a nice world which you live in.
Radar

Post by Radar »

Roel wrote:
Radar wrote: (Nested quote removed.)

I won't bother giving you a history lesson or try to set you straight with facts because I don't think it wouldn't do any good. I think you and Roel are brain-damaged. There's no other way to explain it. What do you think would happen if Hamas laid down its weapons? (There would be peace.) What do you think would happen if Israel laid down its weapons? (There would be no Israel and no Jew there left alive.) What would the US do if Mexico launched rockets into its territory from hospitals and schools, targeting its civilian population or dug tunnels for the purpose of killing its civilians? How much good could have been done if, instead of building a network of tunnels, the concrete and electricity supplied by Israel went towards improving Gaza's infrastructure?
The problem is that the US doesn't occupy land of Mexico, so Mexico has no reason to do that. Israel however builds settlements in land where it, according to international laws, isn't even allowed to build settlements, there are even Orthodox Jews which build settlements in areas where the Israeli gouvernment removes their settlements, but why do they do that? Because of religious fundamentalism. And although there is Islamic fundamentalism and christian fundamentalism which is bad, I recommend to not underestimate Jewish fundamentalism which isn't even Jewish, because it for some reason doesn't like the 10 commandments. They expell people from houses and live there themselves, 8. 'You shall not steal.' and 10. 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.' are violated here, it even looks like they looked at the 10 commandments and thought: hey, let's violate these holy laws of God. How are these people even being considered religious? They simply violate the basic rules of their religion, why don't they call themselves secular instead of religious? 6. 'You shall not murder.' is actually violated a lot and both by secular and religious israelis.

3. 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.', when religious zionists defend themselves I don't really see how they follow this commandment.

The only rule which isn't violated is: 1. 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' , and this rule is the whole problem. The most distinct feature of fundamentalism is that it's in the core against the peace-rules of a religion, and this seems to be the case with Jewish fundamentalism too. The strange thing is that zionism started as a secular movement, but now the religious zionists seem to be the biggest problem. If there weren't any settlements built anymore, Hamas would have no reason to attack Israel, and if they would do it anyway although Israel did nothing, yes, IN THAT CASE I could agree with you, but right now, although it's bad, yes, I can understand why they can do it, as they probably don't care about the Palestinian population, but they just have a very good excuse now which they wouldn't have if Israel wouldn't build illegal settlements.
Do you agree with the UN's Human Rights Commissioner Navi Pillay that Israel's refusal to share its Iron Dome technology with Hamas constitutes a war crime?
So Pillay is the one which I support according to you? Actualy, I think Hamas is as much a terrorist organization as the gouvernment of Israel is, so you shouldn't give them any technology. I have looked up the definition of terrorism, and both Hamas and the gouvernment of Israel are in complete accordance to the definition.
Refugees in this case? Because Israel has destroyed not only the homes of terrorists of Hamas, but also of dozens of civilizens which makes them homeless. If you have some braincells you can understand that. It's also possible that you refer to the descendants of Muslims which were expelled by zionists from Jerusalem, they even expelled Jews, but according to the constitution they possibly can return, for Palestinians which aren't jewish there is the policy of no-return, or the few Muslims left after the genocide in Deir Yassin.
Every targeted civilian is one too much, why do you think it's ok when it's just 1000, but when it's tens of thousands it's a problem? Seriously, in what kind of world do you live, because I can't relate to it.
There is a problem with your statement, as there are also Israelis which shout that all Arabs should be killed, so if only one side wants the other to be exterminated, why is there a Baruch Goldstein which kills praying muslims?

I don't support Hamas and I don't want innocent Israeli civilians to be hurt, I just say that you are the wrong guy if you think that harming innocent Palestinian civilians is good, and you seem to be biased and think that this doesn't happen. It must be a nice world which you live in.

YOU are an enabler! YOU are a murderer!
Felix

Post by Felix »

Information from reliable news organizations re: the history of the Israeli/Palistinian conflict is available if one cares to look for it.

Radar said: "FYI, Israel sealed all of their borders as the direct result of Hamas being elected."

Not true, Israel began closing Gaza's borders over 10 years before the 2005 Palestinian elections - you might try reading about the prior history of the region rather than simply swallowing Israeli propaganda. According to international law, the Israeli occupation of Palestine is illegal - look it up.

Radar said: "the UN reported finding rockets hidden in UN schools."

The UN has repeatedly stated that there has been no activity by Hamas within its occupied schools. Obviously they can’t control what happens in unoccupied schools like the one pictured in the YouTube video you posted. They are not a police force, they are there for humanitarian reasons, to attempt to provide safe haven for children and their mothers.

Your other comments are too irrational to warrant a reply, for example, "It's people like you that forces Israel into killing innocent people in order to protect themselves" or "they dug tunnels for the purpose of killing its (Israel's)civilians." They could try the obvious solution, which would involve no loss of human life: seal up the the Israeli end of the tunnels - Duh! - but where's the propaganda value in that?!
Radar

Post by Radar »

Felix wrote:Information from reliable news organizations re: the history of the Israeli/Palistinian conflict is available if one cares to look for it.

Radar said: "FYI, Israel sealed all of their borders as the direct result of Hamas being elected."

Not true, Israel began closing Gaza's borders over 10 years before the 2005 Palestinian elections - you might try reading about the prior history of the region rather than simply swallowing Israeli propaganda. According to international law, the Israeli occupation of Palestine is illegal - look it up.

The UN has repeatedly stated that there has been no activity by Hamas within its occupied schools. Obviously they can’t control what happens in unoccupied schools like the one pictured in the YouTube video you posted. They are not a police force, they are there for humanitarian reasons, to attempt to provide safe haven for children and their mothers.

Your other comments are too irrational to warrant a reply, for example, "It's people like you that forces Israel into killing innocent people in order to protect themselves" or "they dug tunnels for the purpose of killing its (Israel's)civilians." They could try the obvious solution, which would involve no loss of human life: seal up the the Israeli end of the tunnels - Duh! - but where's the propaganda value in that?!
You are an enabler, a murderer of children.

-- Updated August 8th, 2014, 10:45 pm to add the following --
Felix wrote:Information from reliable news organizations re: the history of the Israeli/Palistinian conflict is available if one cares to look for it.
You mean like the Huffington Post? Now there's a reliable and unbiased source. :roll:

Why do you ignore the wave of bombings that preceded what you're talking about?

There in so 'Palestine' and no Palestinian people. There never was. "Palestine" is a regional name, never a national identity. There is no language known as Palestinian and no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are simply Arabs by another name. The "Palestinian people" is an invention of the Soviet KGB and Arafat after the 1967 war.

I'd wager you think Arabs were forcibly displaced by the Israelis in 1948.

When so-called Palestinians talk about the "occupied territories," they are talking about the whole of Israel.

You're right. The UN is not a police force. It's an enabler. Why else would a UN representative accuse Israel of a war crime for not sharing its Iron Dome technology with Hamas or give the rockets found at the unoccupied schools to Hamas?
You're begging the question. Besides, the Israeli end isn't knowable until it's too late.

In short, you are a bigot, an anti-Semite; an enabler and therefore a murderer of innocent children.

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream