Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
Burning ghost wrote:
My erection ...
Small or big? lol
Even though you can see me, I might not be here.
- Posts: 1133 (View: All / In topic)
- Joined: February 3rd, 2014, 7:02 pm
Relative to comparison I guess its both!
- Posts: 1044 (View: All / In topic)
- Joined: February 27th, 2016, 3:10 am
Why burning ghost hasn't been completely incinerated by now, ghostly member and all, there's a conundrum.
"We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are." - Anaïs Nin
- Posts: 1791 (View: All / In topic)
- Joined: February 9th, 2009, 5:45 am
Return to Philosophers' Lounge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests