Life is but a dream. The Forbidden Ways.

Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
Steve3007

Re: Life is but a dream. The Forbidden Ways.

Post by Steve3007 »

Greta wrote:No doubt philosophy forum members are very keen to pass on whatever knowledge or ideas they have, which appears to be a typical human impulse. We don't like stuff being wasted and unused in our heads and feel compelled to share...
True. For ages now (since the demise of my ambitions to revolutionize the world of science education with iPad apps on the boundary between art and science) I've been trying to get my sh!t together to make some educational YouTube videos on the boundary between philosophy and physics. (Always with the boundaries - those regions of turbulence) so if I were to mock anybody for trying to show us their revolutionary ideas about anything else I'd be something of a hypocrite. It's the information age. 7 billion people hoping for our 15 minutes.
chondriac
New Trial Member

Post by chondriac »

Future wrote: March 7th, 2018, 3:07 am The mind is overrated. We do conceptualize things, but that's internal not external. We are not alone. And God always hears everyone, anyone. Just speak up, he always listens. The forbidden will always be there to guide us.
It seems you've transcended the geological time scale, and have proceeded with what appears a psychoactive cosmos in which you are at the gate attempting to enter. Or perhaps you have entered, and you can't figure out if the One allowed you to know tea tea too oo. Further I don't know how to argue with you on equal terms about your essay when I'll probably be suspected to be an infiltrator sent by the Great Wife-Mother or inquisitor by the Forbidden to test your faith or maybe I'm a translucent slave stuck in Samsaharan omnium instar. The symbological analog nature of language can only go so far to revealing your truth, and claiming you're God is ok as long as you accept that I, too, am God.

You should read Ram Dass' Be Here Now if you have not done so. I suspect your aura will be challenged in the excellent way. Don't hesitate to carve out meaning, but just become as you read.

@Steve3007

The closest I've seen to people who talk like this have usually been homeless or close to it. Maybe if you've gotten really good at internalizing it or the radically metaphysical is what gets you out of bed in utilitarian fashion I have no idea. In my opinion the worst is to think I know anything about the nature of reality. At least I know I don't know anything. I like monads sometimes though.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Steve3007 wrote: March 7th, 2018, 8:59 pm
Greta wrote:No doubt philosophy forum members are very keen to pass on whatever knowledge or ideas they have, which appears to be a typical human impulse. We don't like stuff being wasted and unused in our heads and feel compelled to share...
True. For ages now (since the demise of my ambitions to revolutionize the world of science education with iPad apps on the boundary between art and science) I've been trying to get my sh!t together to make some educational YouTube videos on the boundary between philosophy and physics. (Always with the boundaries - those regions of turbulence) so if I were to mock anybody for trying to show us their revolutionary ideas about anything else I'd be something of a hypocrite. It's the information age. 7 billion people hoping for our 15 minutes.
Exactly :)

It's beautiful, really. All these little hominid minds, each with unique genetics and conditioning, ticking away, trying to make sense of the bloody nonsense we call "reality" and to pass those observations on to others. Each a little neuron of humanity, in a sense.
Future
New Trial Member

Post by Future »

You guys look into things too much lol. The point is God exist and some people know this. I'm sharing you the truth of who I am, and what the forbidden ways is all about. We do have irresponsible people out there using the forbidden. You guys will see the truth eventually. :)
Future
New Trial Member

Post by Future »

---
I forgot to mention that of our dreams, we can dream ourselves but sometimes, quite often really, that we get these dreams from above and down below. The ones from below are warnings and they usually manifest themselves as nightmares. They are telling you something is wrong whether in the past or future. From above of course it could be a good sign, if not, it is something to be fulfilled. A destiny to someone you have not even met, but somehow related. Just click your fingers once and you can fulfill those wishes from your dreams. The dreams I’ve had had were usually to fulfill some destinies and saving souls. I’ve gotten dreams of ill-portend as well, but sadly I couldn’t avoid those events previously in my life. All dreams have meaning, like I said just click your fingers to fulfill them or avoid those things or someone that you had a nightmare of. Those bad people I mentioned before even found a way to manipulate dreams in people, they would insert their own imagery or vision. Those ones can be ignored, they are meaningless. But it’s rare now, they’re all going away, it’s as if nothing happened, but at the end of their life they will atone for what they’ve done. The world will change soon, Neo out.

If you ask how things will change, everything really. We will go back to the old model of the world not this one. Languages, brands, media, history, information, buildings, streets, things, and people as well will change. I’m not sure if continents will be in the works as well. Like I said before this world now is different from before, it changed thirty years ago. The old world was so much better, this one is not good at all. We have all these fake religions and untruths everywhere, and bad people who think they are running the world, it will all change I assure you. I can’t tell you when, but all I can say is this year is it. With the change we will get new things and innovations better than ever, it’s very exciting. One of which is a portal like a stargate, it will allow us to travel to other worlds, I’m not kidding. It’s like infinite worlds within all other worlds, it’s INSANE. The portal is huge like the size of a small island. We will get to meet other races and everything! But it will only be fully implemented in new Earth.

You see our world needs to end to renew simple as that. All the other worlds in the universes have already ended just like that, you see how things are hidden pretty well? You see how things get updated, we actually go through this cycle quite frequently, updates and renewals without knowing it, but this one is a major overhaul. We go through life unknowing of these things, but it does happen, we don’t remember at all. This is how God and the Heavens changes things in our world. The ways of God is really that you do not know from him or anyone else except you know for yourself. Also people do move on without you guys knowing as well, they just disappear off the face of the Earth and no one is the wiser. If you’re reading this, yes you the girl, remember that guy he’s gone! Now you can tell your whole school about it, I’m sure they will remember him lol. This is not done on a whim mind you, it takes time, some events even need to be altered. So all these changes and we don’t know a thing, this is just the power of God and the Heavens, the systems just help them process some information. So going back to the end of the world, I figured out the world needed to change before it ended. So we will not end yet. The schedule for this world to end has been withheld for quite a bit now. You see our planet is very important it is like a keystone for the universe. Once this world ends so will this part of the universe, everything has to be renewed.

What will happen to us you ask? Well, our universe has another side governed by the Elves, we will be moving to that part of the universe and living our lives as Elves oblivious to the changes. It takes a while for our planet to renew, once it does we will be back on Earth living our lives as humans again, and new Earth will rock! Why Elves you ask? Well, we have some things to do on that side of the universe that’s all. Some of us will be in other worlds or even in the Heavens until Earth has renewed, but the majority of us will be with the Elves. I forgot to mention that when you are in the Heavens you get to experience everything, past, present, future, and all that is good. And you are also immortal. So again, Earth will change back to old Earth from this crappy one, and then the end will come most likely in two years or so. After the end we will be in a different part of the universe. We will do what we can there, and something will happen a new beginning for the Elves. And then those changes, updates, and the end will happen again, but this time to this part of the universe, the Elf worlds. Once that is fulfilled we will come back to the new Earth. Now all of this will happen within our lifetime, and we will be oblivious to the changes. This is our future and I’ve outlined it for you, God bless you all.

(Neo) Mark James
2018 Copyright
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

Future wrote: March 5th, 2018, 7:30 am This isn't a construct, what I've revealed is hidden before your very eyes. The truth that is forbidden. :)
Religion, the belief infection, always claims what you are claiming.
Your Truth is THE Truth, others are, well, wrong if they disagree.
That is highly symptomatic of a belief infection validating itself!
Rather than constantly harping on your 'Truth', just give us the basics, and we can critically examine them for ourselves.
If 'truth' is to be found, we'll find it, thank you.
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

Yes, life is a 'dream', now become lucid in it! *__-
Future
New Trial Member

Post by Future »

---
Bad news for humanity, a destiny was fulfilled and a bridge to the other side was created. This allowed me access to the race there, the Elves. What I learned there will shock you… we humans are not real. Our race is a sham, we are not original. The universe we are in is sort of a make-shift from the original, even our planet Earth is a made up one. In the past the Elves created many different species and this project was stolen by others of their kind, but they were not good. They screwed up creation, and even the timeline because of the time machine. Trillions was displaced in different eras originating from their timelines. It was mess. The one who presented us a viable species is now damned. God allowed us to be real, and we were throughout the universe. The thing is he allowed a lot of these species and creations of life to be set in life, but the problem was that it was not truly accepted until I found out. When I found out we were not original I got angry and depressed. I was the one who found out that we couldn’t be accepted because a particular light is missing from these creations, only the originals or the truths have it. We are created wrong and not allowed to be with the ways or life for that matter. If we do not have this light we cannot be that is all. Don’t worry everything will be corrected in due time, we will move on and be converted to the original species of the Elves. Now I know part of the reason why we are going back to becoming Elves again. This mistake will not happen again I promise you. Other lifeforms were not viable as well, hell my wife was an alien lizard I’m not kidding. But their worlds have ended and they live peacefully in the other original worlds. Our world will change soon, we will definitely not see next year safe to say. We can’t go on like this being in this make-shift existence because our nature is not what it seems. All will be well in due time, so I wouldn’t be so proud of our humanity, ok, lol.

Another thing I’ve learnt is that God is actually a misconception. Like I said our history and information is not what it seems. What I’ve learnt about God recently is he is zero. What do you mean when I say zero? I am the one and he is zero. Remember what I said about the system, how our reality works because we all come from nothing and there is always a first one from nothing or our numbers won’t work. So zero is actually God in truth. It was a an insight for me when I found out, no wonder I am the son of God, but at the same time I am him because we are one. You could say I am a variance of zero lol. He does think all these creations and this Earth was a bad idea, including the other worlds. The thing is I explained to him why some things can be overlooked, it’s because if you are absolute you would know everything, correct? If you do know everything than you would also not know everything you see. Or if you know everything than the things that are new are also considered different and you can’t see that sometimes. Zero, and the one maybe absolute but we are also not perfect. But that is why life is the way it is, so we can learn from it and move on. If we are perfect than there would be no point to do anything hence why exist than. Zero and one, and everything else proceeds, so we all come from nothing. Another thing is there is such a thing called First light. We all do come from this light and it guides us, even zero and one come from this light, even before time began, nothing can exist without the First light or it’s just darkness, and First light will always be with us, forever and ever, ahmein (amen). It will be going through a renewal in two hundred years, it is one of the best times to be in. I’ve seen the future and it is incredible, you’ll see. Spirits guide you all.

(Neo) Mark James
2018 Copyright
Future
New Trial Member

Post by Future »

---
I have some good news, fret not all ye humans lol. We found out that things can change, those species who were deemed unviable are now allowed to be! Yay! Humans will have a future as well as those other races that were not original. We will have a new beginning and the ways will be with us forever and ever amen. It’ll take time but we will get there, how you say? Let’s just say there was a way and God and the Heavens have deemed it to be the way. I figured out that these species that were not true to creation were around long enough to be warranted a pass from time. I informed the Heavens and they found it to be true that they could be made genuine. So in the future there will be new races which includes us, aliens, lizard people, and others, they’ll be allowed to exist and create a society for themselves. The heavens is very happy about saving these races, nothing will go to waste. But still this world needs to change; we are not exactly fully there yet, meaning to say our humanity needs fixing lol. We will still need to go to the other side, live on and experience the best of that world. It is a great future indeed.

Our race is saved along many others, we can coexist with the other original races. I also found out that the undead or the Z’s, our enemy who keeps thwarting the heavens, life, truth, existence, came from the past and the future so they were undone and sent back to their time. It is not allowed for them to exist in a different timeline unless there is given reason from the heavens. Also there really is not much of them around since we also solved how to get rid them permanently. The rules of life do state that unwarranted creations cannot be allowed so they must move on or be undone. And the energy where they came from will also not exist anymore because that anima will be reborn from a miracle that will come very soon. A lot of the problems from them are solved and they won’t ever come back anymore. There will be new enemies to thwart life, heaven, and existences in the future but they will solved since there patterns of evil are pretty much the same. The first Z’s were hybrids, or that’s what I call them, made of undead and other unnatural forces. The Z’s we have today or purely undead, in the future we will have Z’s who are made of death, and after that the last Z’s will be made from hell. You see how the pattern goes, undead, death, than hell. Why do we have them? Because the anima I’m referring to where they come from is death energy, it is primordial and it died from a force in the beginning of the universe. It cannot be converted easily, but there is a way in the future to rid of this dark force. This miracle will be in our lifetime and we will not see these Z’s anymore. We just need to be patient. Once we have rid ourselves of this plague of the dark anima, life has beaten the game of death and it can ascend. That’s why the future is exciting because life will transcend from this and we will live in better worlds.

Another thing is these Z’s have been around for a long time almost near the beginning of time, we did not know how to get rid of them until now. Some are good as I said before, and us being exposed to them and fighting them have led us to finding out some truths we couldn’t have gained if they weren’t around. Give or take we have advanced ourselves tremendously because we came up or found ways to fight them or make things better for life. Like I said before you could say they pushed some things, but not all of them are bad. Some of them are given a chance at life. I also created a home world, a Z society world for them live in. They are not unwarranted creations who live there, but rather they are a new type of race with their essence made of the undead. They are humans, elves, aliens, hybrids, all types of species living together in that world but they are Z’s, but not the bad kind, they are normal and very peaceful indeed. You see there’s a way for them in the universe and they can help life and creation so they are allowed to be. Another thing is they have been there for just about three months and I found that they could switch bodies from these centers, so I created these centers for them and for the other worlds to allow them to change their bodies. It is impressive, we will get this in the future. We can cure the sick and disabled just by switching them to new bodies. There are some rules to this and depending on what kind of rules that are set for you you can switch to a new body and it’s not expensive. You can change for cosmetic purposes or a second chance in life so on and so fourth. Sometimes it is free, of course the government will be the ones to keep your old bodies and frozen in hibernation if ever there was a need to get back to it. It is insane! We will get this in the new world. So you see there is a need for these undead races as much as these other new races which includes us. Rock on people lol.

Another thing I would like to share with you is something truly forbidden and that is what happens before life and the beginning of time itself. Well you ask what does happen before life and everything else? Zero of course. The one, me of course, and everyone else goes back to zero. Zero like I said before is our God, and he is the one who makes the plans to creation every time it ends so it can begin again. There is a place where he does this, after everything ends or we’ve reached the end of time, he creates plans with the others like the forces, the light, the universe, and time. Of course he is not alone, who we consider our mother of the heavens is his counterpart. She is also there helping him create this plan. This is what you consider God’s plan, it happens before a new cycle begins and of course after a cycle ends. We’re still around one percent of this new cycle. What does she do you ask? Well she holds all the other things that he can’t like the females and all those feminine forces. You could call her the dream because in zero that’s where intuition comes from. So our father, zero, and mother, dream, creates life and universe along with the other forces and our cycle begins. Fascinating isn’t it? Well it is true and they way it’s supposed to be. Well that’s all for now. Just remember that there’s always a place for everyone even if they are not true and we go stronger from love and truth. Nothing should be divided. Neo out.

(Neo) Mark James
2018 Copyright
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

2018 Copyright
:lol: I look forward to seeing you try to enforce that.

Your little sci fi tales have been presented in a public domain on another person's servers. Web users will be able to use your ideas any way they like without zero repercussion unless you have a fortune at your disposal with which to press your case.

On the plus side, if someone else uses your ideas and makes a fortune with a Hollywood rendition, then you can take satisfaction in the fact that your meme has spread as you'd hoped.
Future
New Trial Member

Post by Future »

---
I unlocked something quite a while back with the heavens, it is insane. I mentioned before about the infinite gates that will allow us to travel to other worlds like a portal, not just a portal, but insanely big. Well now all your dreams can be achieved through these gates. I’m talking about video game reality! I’m not kidding; we will have this in the near future. We get to be our own avatars just by going through these gates and leveling up like video game characters, it is really insane. You can be a superhero and fight villains all day, or experience space saga battles like you’ve never seen before. Of course there are other fantasy worlds you can play in, there’s one even for all the children. It’s like that movie ‘ready player one,’ but better, you are living the actual dream. And of course we will also get personal gates in our own homes so we don’t have to venture to the big ones. They work like relays so you get to play every day at home lol. What I can tell you is video games will be relics and a thing of the past. Of course there are rules like you can’t change sex or cheat of course. But you can look like a freaking star, truly epic indeed. You can live like a superhero all your life, but you have to work for them too like a term thing. Like I said our world will end, and we will have this technology in the future, in the new world. Not only this insane thing, but the forbidden ways will be available for us. Our Earth won’t be restricted anymore to the ways. You will know exactly what I’ve wrote here there, in the future. Exciting indeed, Neo out.

(Neo) Mark James 2018 Copyright
Future
New Trial Member

Post by Future »

---
This might be my last entry or our last entry, the world is not well. We will see a better tomorrow I promise you all. The end is near, for all of us. I have a confession to make, I have killed and murdered many in my previous past, but I have also loved and saw truth in people’s eyes. Do not go quietly in the night for redemption can be found if you are brave enough to see it. I have redeemed myself over the past centuries, it was not easy. I feel that this has happened before, God why! So too my wife has redeemed herself over 200 years, she is still frightful of becoming evil again. I do understand these or our cycles. Is it chaos or hell? No it’s just us. The truth we are always good but sometimes bad things happen, you always have a choice. And angels do help you in making these choices even if they are bad.

I must admit the world is not right as well, life is not good enough. But I promise you it will get better. I’ve hit something a while back and it is truly the future that we can all share in. It’s called freedom. Many things will become available to us at no price at all. We will be able to acquire land and houses, even food and fuel for no price at all. I’m not kidding. This is our future, our way to a better society. We do not have to fight over small things, no killing just peace love and equality will be the way. There is no such thing as a price to anything, forget that saying, it is old and outdated. The truth is that everything that comes with life is free. Always.
--Neo out

Return to “Philosophers' Lounge”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream