New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible

Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
Namelesss

Re: New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible

Post by Namelesss »

LuckyR wrote: March 26th, 2018, 3:46 am
Namelesss wrote: March 25th, 2018, 1:58 am
Well, I might be a blind dullard, as jerlands has perceived, but I can tell the difference between a bunch of numbers that exist in the imaginations of some mathematicians and a real, rootin' tootin' apple when I'm hungry.
You cannot bury me in numbers and and claim that I just ate an apple.

Time travel is something that has piqued the imagination for a long time, people want to believe. Just imagine if... fix those regrets, get the girl, don't ...
Someone with no dog in the race might be a bit more critical of methods and sources, etc... then someone seeking validation, alone, for instance.

'Paradoxes' are sure signs of error, usually the assumption.
The uncritically unexamined assumption, in this case, is that 'time travel' (like in the movies), is possible. 'Math' says so. Check!
On the other hand, math cannot do more than suggest. All sciences are feeder branches of the tree of philosophy.
Philosophy can refute 'math', or any other science.
When the 'notion' of time travel is philosophically (critically) examined, all avenues end in paradox, the red light of error.
The only assumption being examined is that of 'time travel', thus the error is in that assumption, as highlighted by all the paradoxes encountered.
If 'math' disagrees, then the 'math' will eventually, fail, as it can be offered to explain mirages...
No, seriously, consult Wikipedia or YouTube. It's not difficult.
I don't need to imbibe my thoughts from wiki or YouTube.
I think that one of the rules here is that we don't send folks off to do their own research.
I am here and we were having a discussion.
I don't need to go toddling off to autodidact in some corner, in some attempt to refute what I know is correct, if you have some logical, rational refutation for what I offer, refute it.

That 'time travel' can be posited, is predicated on unexamined assumptions that will be found to be faulty.
If 'math' says that time travel is possible, enjoy the validation (as long as it lasts).
Serendipper
New Trial Member

Post by Serendipper »

Namelesss wrote: March 23rd, 2018, 9:04 pm What happened to the 5 milliseconds that are now, assumedly, missing from his life?
Well, the one who is older has already lived the 5 ms and the one who is younger has yet to live them, so nothing has happened to the missing time.

It makes sense upon realization that every object in the universe moves at constant speed through spacetime and can never move at any other speed. Objects at rest in terms of spacial velocity will experience maximal speed through time (whatever that is) while objects at rest in terms of temporal velocity will experience maximal speed through space (the speed of light). Objects moving at less than the speed of light through space will have some temporal velocity as well.

An artifact of this conceptualization is that light experiences no time and, consequently, no space. So even though light took 13 billion years to reach us from the farthest galaxy according to our point of view, the event itself was an instantaneous transfer from that galaxy to our eye (emission and reception is the same event). The speed of light is what it is because that's the speed at which there is no more time or space and the amount of time or space between an instantaneous event is silly to consider. And since we can't have negative space, which would be less than nothing, as it were (or negative time, really, because a particle cannot arrive before it left), then that's the maximum speed limit.

It's as if the faster an object goes, the less time and space it observes (t and s approach zero) and therefore absolutely stillness (at rest spacially) would seem to imply infinite distance and time, which doesn't make any sense. That seems to imply that's it's just as impossible to be at spacial rest as it is to be at spacial maximum (speed of light). That's fun to ponder.

We are actually moving at quite a remarkable speed as the earth revolves around the sun and the sun about the galaxy and the galaxy through space, so it's likely impossible to be completely still in order to discover what actually happens.

Another thought is although it's not exactly true that mass increases with velocity (relativistic mass - debatable really), it is true that more energy is required to accelerate particles with mass such that mass may as well be thought to have increased. Since this is so, I've often wondered if clocks tick slower at speed simply because there is no way to measure time without observing oscillations of particles which contain mass. So it could be the case that time itself has not changed, but rather the clocks used to measure the time.

Of course, human bodies could age slower since the same effects apply to biological processes as with the clocks. Any further acceleration with increasing velocity requires more energy, as if the mass had gained mass and therefore inertia. The momentum increases by a factor if 1/(1-(v^2/c^2))^.5, which is about 1.00000001 for a rifle bullet and around 22 for 99.999999% c and, of course, infinity for 100% c.

So, there's something for you to chew on.
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

Serendipper wrote: March 26th, 2018, 11:26 pm It makes sense upon realization that every object in the universe moves at constant speed through spacetime and can never move at any other speed.
At first glance, that seems like a quite arguable assertion.
But, without going there from 'within', I'm going to argue it when 'motion' is scientifically and philosophically impossible.
No matter the 'feelings' involved.
It is the uncritically examined assumption of the absolute veracity of our 'feelings' to relate to some Reality 'out there' that...;

"...scientists are condemned by their unexamined assumptions to study the nature of mirrors only by cataloging and investigating everything that mirrors can reflect. It is an endless process that never makes progress, that never reaches closure, that generates endless debate between those who have seen different reflected images, and whose enduring product is voluminous descriptions of particular phenomena." - The Adapted Mind

With no 'motion', as Zeno logically proved so long ago, there is no longer a need for 'time' to explain the mirage of motion.

Every moment of existence exists Now!

"The Laws of Nature are not rules controlling the metamorphosis of what is, into what will be. They are descriptions of patterns that exist, all at once... " - Genius; the Life and Science of Richard Feynman
All 'eternity' at once; Here! Now!!

No speeding photons, no crawling snails, no flights of fancy (other than as mirages, 'feelings')... all is merely different Perspectives imprinting on the One Universal Consciousness!
One "unchanging" ALL inclusive Universe/Reality/Truth... Self!
Here! Now!

So, there's something for you to chew on. *__-
Serendipper
New Trial Member

Post by Serendipper »

Namelesss wrote: March 28th, 2018, 2:12 am So, there's something for you to chew on. *__-
Yup, but I've already chewed on it. If you have all the answers, then why ask questions? Just curious.
Serendipper wrote: March 26th, 2018, 11:26 pm It makes sense upon realization that every object in the universe moves at constant speed through spacetime and can never move at any other speed.
But, without going there from 'within', I'm going to argue it when 'motion' is scientifically and philosophically impossible.
It is impossible to make a logically valid statement concerning all things, whether in motion or still. It is however possible to make a statement about all things with respect to the fabric of spacetime, because that is indeed not all things.
It is the uncritically examined assumption of the absolute veracity of our 'feelings' to relate to some Reality 'out there' that...;
That seems to presume a goal that we want to achieve.
"...scientists are condemned by their unexamined assumptions to study the nature of mirrors only by cataloging and investigating everything that mirrors can reflect. It is an endless process that never makes progress, that never reaches closure, that generates endless debate between those who have seen different reflected images, and whose enduring product is voluminous descriptions of particular phenomena." - The Adapted Mind
Actually there is no such thing as reflection, but rather it's re-radiation. Anyway, after some reflection, I don't think I see within that what you wanted me to see.
With no 'motion', as Zeno logically proved so long ago, there is no longer a need for 'time' to explain the mirage of motion.

I don't know about zeno, but I agree there is only now in reality.
"The Laws of Nature are not rules controlling the metamorphosis of what is, into what will be. They are descriptions of patterns that exist, all at once... " - Genius; the Life and Science of Richard Feynman
"Laws" are an artifact of theology. "Observed regularities" is what they are.
Yup, but not from our point of view.
No speeding photons, no crawling snails, no flights of fancy (other than as mirages, 'feelings')... all is merely different Perspectives imprinting on the One Universal Consciousness!
So it would seem.
Here! Now!
Well, you've sold me!
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

Serendipper wrote: March 28th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Namelesss wrote: March 28th, 2018, 2:12 am So, there's something for you to chew on. *__-
If you have all the answers, then why ask questions? Just curious.
Sorry, but did I ask a question?
Well, there you go, that's one. *__-
What is the problem with people when someone has answers? You didn't like my answer? Rather not examine it? Beliefs preclude a critical examination?
It is impossible to make a logically valid statement concerning all things, whether in motion or still.[/quote]
No, it isn't.
But your neglect to support such an aqbsurd assertion leaves me not needing to support my assertion that you are wrong.
There are many valid statements that can have all that is perceived to exist as sub-sets!
I can demonstrate, but that seems like it's own topic.
If you like.
But if my having 'rational answers' puts you off, what's the point?
It is however possible to make a statement about all things with respect to the fabric of spacetime, because that is indeed not all things.
That seems to presume a goal that we want to achieve.
Nope, it just says that people are loathe to critically examine the nature of their 'feelings/thoughts'.
Actually there is no such thing as reflection...
Anyway, after some reflection[/quote]
Seriously?
I don't think I see within that what you wanted me to see.
Pointing out uncritically examined assumptions. Philosophers do that, scientists generally do not. Incapable.

I don't know about zeno, but I agree there is only now in reality.
Look him up. It was a simple logical evidence that motion is impossible.
If all is Here! Now! Again, motion must be impossible!
"Laws" are an artifact of theology. "Observed regularities" is what they are.
Is that a quote from your book; Genius; the Life and Science of Serendipper?
Yup, but not from our point of view.
Some Perspectives are a bit less limited than others.
You don't get to speak for everyone.

Here! Now!
Well, you've sold me!
I'm not selling anything.
Just looking for an intelligent discussion.
Sarcasm is the end of this discussion.
Have a good night.
ThomasHobbes

Post by ThomasHobbes »

Time travel is possible, but only forwards.
We are all time traveling and can increase the pace of our travel simply by increasing the speed at which we travel.
No retrograde travel is practically or logically possible.
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

ThomasHobbes wrote: May 5th, 2018, 5:58 pm Time travel is possible, but only forwards.
Math and logic tells us that IF 'time travel' is possible into the (imaginary) future, then it must also be possible into the (imaginary) 'past'.
I think that is the commutative law/property in 'motion'!
We are all time traveling and can increase the pace of our travel simply by increasing the speed at which we travel.
What you just said is that we can 'increase the pace of our travel simply by increasing the pace of our travel!'
That is true! But it is also true that neither is 'travel' into the 'future'; any 'motion is 'logically impossible'.
You can't tell me that you have never taken a stroll down 'Memory Lane'!?!
Logically and practically possible.
The reality is that you can never be anywhere other than Here! Now!
'Past' and 'future' only exist in 'thought', perceived Here! Now!
You can never 'travel' beyond the Here! Now! in any 'direction'.
ThomasHobbes

Post by ThomasHobbes »

"Math and logic tells us that IF 'time travel' is possible into the (imaginary) future, then it must also be possible into the (imaginary) 'past'.
I think that is the commutative law/property in 'motion'!"

I don't care what you call it. But travelling to the past is incoherent.
We are already moving through time, and the rate of the movement can change. But backwards simply makes no sense; it's illogical and a fantasy.
Break a glass; you cannot reassemble it. There is no such paradox moving into the future.

There is no logical or practical problem with moving into the future; you just have to travel faster.
ThomasHobbes

Post by ThomasHobbes »

MetalHeader wrote: March 13th, 2018, 3:26 pm (TARDIS).

Time travel was achieved in 1963, as we all know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

Read more:
Thinking critical
Favorite Philosopher: A.C Grayling

Post by Thinking critical »

Namelesss wrote: May 5th, 2018, 7:06 pm
ThomasHobbes wrote: May 5th, 2018, 5:58 pm Time travel is possible, but only forwards.
Math and logic tells us that IF 'time travel' is possible into the (imaginary) future, then it must also be possible into the (imaginary) 'past'.
What you just said is that we can 'increase the pace of our travel simply by increasing the pace of our travel!'
That is true! But it is also true that neither is 'travel' into the 'future'; any 'motion is 'logically impossible'.
You can't tell me that you have never taken a stroll down 'Memory Lane'!?!
Logically and practically possible.
The reality is that you can never be anywhere other than Here! Now!
'Past' and 'future' only exist in 'thought', perceived Here! Now!
You can never 'travel' beyond the Here! Now! in any 'direction'.
You need to define time travel. At the end of the day time is relative meaning if someone were to travel away from planet earth at the speed light and then returned the person travelling at the speed of light would have aged slower than everyone else on earth, hence they would have experienced time travel. Time dilation is a natural effect of relativity and can be calculated using the Lorentz factor. Going backwards in time is a a completely different story due to Entropy, I don't see how's it's possible?
This cocky little cognitive contortionist will straighten you right out
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

Thinking critical wrote: May 6th, 2018, 8:18 am You need to define time travel.

(First, this quote seems to touch it well;
"You can never 'travel' beyond the Here! Now! in any 'direction'."
IF that is true, that ends the sweet notion of 'time travel' right there!)

Sure!
(Of course I can only define it as I use it...)
Like in the movies, generally, some machine that one can climb into (or whatever 'Technological Device' (tm)) and be suddenly transported (ala 'The Time Machine') to other moments, other Perspectives, another dream... physically.
(Always after the easy fix, the magic pill... Self is already Universal!! Easier to get the illusions than do the 'work' of such 'Self Realization'... that's why the movies are so popular)
It certainly APPEARS that all is in motion in the movies, but every 'moment' already exists, statically (single cell of film), and the appearance of 'motion' is only an artifact of Perspective/Consciousness.
At the end of the day time is relative meaning

... meaning that 'time' is a matter of Perspective! *__-
if someone were to travel away from planet earth at the speed light and then returned

He would still be Here! Now!
the person travelling at the speed of light would have aged slower than everyone else on earth
'Aging' is not something that we 'do', it is due to numerous Perspectives of One and the same Thing! From one Perspective, we are a newborn, another Perspective, synchronously, is that one sees a wizened old man...
All the same Self! All the same (superimposed) Here! Now!
, hence they would have experienced time travel. Time dilation is a natural effect of relativity and can be calculated using the Lorentz factor.

So much effort to examine and theorize mirages and 'appearances'.
Going backwards in time is a a completely different story due to Entropy, I don't see how's it's possible?
I recall some science papers awhile ago touting that there is no reason, as far as QM/physics is concerned, why we cannot remember the 'future, and affect the 'past'.
Depending, of course, 'IF' motion/time/space is actually more than an egoic illusion.
Not a 'bad' thing, but mirage, nonetheless.
Of course, taking a stroll down Memory Lane, in a certain way, is 'going backward in time'.
From the right Perspectives, like in the movies, that falling apple will fall up and attach to the branch. The 'falling' of the apple is not a property of the apple, but of Our Perspective/Consciousness!
Commutative property.
If it is a matter of Perspective, then;
"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - First Law of Soul Dynamics
And, since 'time' is 'relative' to Perspective, then the 'arrow' must go in ALL directions (in this Singularity)!
Thinking critical

Namelesss wrote: May 6th, 2018, 11:06 pm
Thinking critical wrote: May 6th, 2018, 8:18 am You need to define time travel.

Sure!
Like in the movies, generally, some machine that one can climb into (or whatever 'Technological Device' (tm)) and be suddenly transported (ala 'The Time Machine') to other moments, other Perspectives, another dream... physically.
(Always after the easy fix, the magic pill... Self is already Universal!! Easier to get the illusions than do the 'work' of such 'Self Realization'... that's why the movies are so popular)
It certainly APPEARS that all is in motion in the movies, but every 'moment' already exists, statically (single cell of film), and the appearance of 'motion' is only an artifact of Perspective/Consciousness.
Not sure what you're assuming by stating every moment exists, however our ideas of what is condidered time travel don't see eye to eye.
At the end of the day time is relative meaning

... meaning that 'time' is a matter of Perspective! *__-
Exactly, meaning multiple pesprctives is not an irrational conclusion.
the person travelling at the speed of light would have aged slower than everyone else on earth
'Aging' is not something that we 'do', it is due to numerous Perspectives of One and the same Thing! From one Perspective, we are a newborn, another Perspective, synchronously, is that one sees a wizened old man...
Biological clocks are intrinsic to the genetic nature of our DNA, the speed of the process is contingent on the rate of decay of each cell at a sub-atomic level. This means there will always be a correlation between speed and gravity vs the rate at which change will occur.
, hence they would have experienced time travel. Time dilation is a natural effect of relativity and can be calculated using the Lorentz factor.

The illusion of time is the subjects experience of change between two moments.
If time itself were an illusion nothing could ever change, we would not have memories.
Going backwards in time is a a completely different story due to Entropy, I don't see how's it's possible?
I recall some science papers awhile ago touting that there is no reason, as far as QM/physics is concerned, why we cannot remember the 'future, and affect the 'past'.
Depending, of course, 'IF' motion/time/space is actually more than an egoic illusion.
Of course, taking a stroll down Memory Lane, in a certain way, is 'going backward in time'.
From the right Perspectives, like in the movies, that falling apple will fall up and attach to the branch. The 'falling' of the apple is not a property of the apple, but of Our Perspective/Consciousness!
Commutative property.
"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - First Law of Soul Dynamics
And, since 'time' is 'relative' to Perspective, then the 'arrow' must go in ALL directions (in this Singularity)!
According to some quantum models time isn't even necessary, however the macro world doesn't follow quatum laws so it is somewhat irrevelant.
Even the causality principle doesn't require a direction of time to understand reality, however from what is currently understood mass cannot travel back in time however certain photons are suspected to be able to travel freely in either direction due to the fact they aren't restricted by mass......I point this out because we can compare it to our own conscious ability to remember past events.
Namelesss

Post by Namelesss »

Thinking critical wrote: May 7th, 2018, 2:26 am
Namelesss wrote: May 6th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Sure!
Not sure what you're assuming by stating every moment exists,

The assumption is the existence of every moment, Here! Now!
however our ideas of what is condidered time travel don't see eye to eye.
You asked me for my definition...
Biological clocks are intrinsic to the genetic nature of our DNA, the speed of the process is contingent on the rate of decay of each cell at a sub-atomic level. This means there will always be a correlation between speed and gravity vs the rate at which change will occur.
All hypotheses to explain the illusion.
Do you understand (how I explained the appearance of 'ageing' from) the Holistic Perspective, before repeating your chant?
Not anything, ever 'changes'; walking around the sculpture from many different unique Perspectives does not mean that the sculpture is 'changing' for each unique Perspective of It! You seem to be under that illusion...
The only thing 'different' is Perspective.
The illusion of time is the subjects experience of change between two moments.
The illusion of 'time' is used to explain the distance between 'events' ('motion')!
There is no 'time' between moments. (Planck) moments are of non-durational quality, thus all moments of existence strung end to end still = 0!
A (Planck) moment is a single unit of perception, a 'percept' (nothing temporal about it)!
If time itself were an illusion nothing could ever change,

Bingo!
we would not have memories.
Nonsense, we perceive 'Thought' from various Perspectives, providing for ALL thought to be known. Just because you perceive a thought does not mean that it is found beyond the perceived thought. Nor is a 'train of thought' possible in any moment. The 'train' is another echoing appearance of linearity, motion, 'time'...

Thought is never to be believed (by the Wise)! Memories especially!
I can implant memories during simple hypnosis, even without (by 'repetition' for instance, or mentioning the 'fabrication' while you are at a young and vulnerable state, etc...).
A 'memory' is merely another Perspective of Thought. Means little beyond itself.
Commutative property.
According to some quantum models time isn't even necessary,

Then they are the ones to have some credibility, while the 'time believers' fall all over themselves attempting to explain the mirage...
however the macro world doesn't follow quatum laws so it is somewhat irrevelant.
You are mistaken (a common lack of such understanding), recent science headlines have been screaming that, for the first time (very recently);

Quantum mechanics Research update

Quantum effect spotted in a visible object

https://physicsworld.com/a/quantum-effe ... le-object/

Also;

Quantum Physics in a Macro World | The Psion
https://thepsionblog.wordpress.com/2016 ... cro-world/

Jun 10, 2016 - "[T]his convenient partitioning of the world is a myth. Few modern physicists think that classical physics has equal status with quantum mechanics; it is but a useful approximation of a world that is quantum at all scales. Although quantum effects may be harder to see in the macroworld, the reason has nothing ..."

It is schizophrenia to assume that there are two different 'worlds' of any stripe, whether 'micro' vs 'macro', or 'good' vs 'evil', or etc...
One ALL inclusive Truth/Reality/Universe!
Even the causality principle doesn't require a direction of time to understand reality,

That is why 'causality' is an obsolete (impossible) notion/hypothesis, because there is no 'time' for anything to 'happen' (be 'caused).
One mirage 'time' explaining another, 'motion'...
There is no "causality principle";
"'Cause' and 'effect' is a clumsy way to say 'two mutually arising opposite Perspectives, of the same One Event'!"
Reality (without 'time') is Holistic!
...our own conscious ability to remember past events.
There is little evidence to claim that 'past events' don't only exist in your memory.
All 'future' and all 'past' exist in your thoughts/ego.
Our reality is always Here! Now!
A Holistic Reality perceived, at times, in a 'temporal/linear fashion'. *__-
Thinking critical

Well obviously your perception of time runs in complete contradiction to my own and I have no desire to erase everything I know in order to conform with what you believe. So thanks for you posts, you're obviously very confident and passionate in what you believe.
I can see there is nothing to be gained by carrying on any further discussions.
ThomasHobbes

Post by ThomasHobbes »

Namelesss wrote: May 5th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Yes I did.
When you go fast your temporal pace increases. You leave behind in time those that are no with you.

Return to “Philosophers' Lounge”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream