Here is the place for your suggestions, comments, or questions regarding the Philosophy Forums.
Is it possible for you to let a member know that I would like to send them a book I have written? We corresponded a while ago and I think the person would be interested.
Also would you review a book or mention it if you find it interesting? If so could you let me know an address to post a copy to.
- New Trial Member
- Posts: 2 (View: All / In topic)
- Joined: June 19th, 2014, 4:34 pm
Is it possible for you to let a member know that I would like to send them a book I have written?
I don't see why not.
Smart by name and Alec by nature.
- Posts: 671 (View: All / In topic)
- Joined: June 28th, 2015, 12:28 pm
Based on your post count, you won't be able to post links. Otherwise, it would depend circumstances, as there are some strict anti-spam rules. I'll send you a private message.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4204 (View: All / In topic)
- Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
- Favorite Philosopher: Diogenes the Cynic
Return to Feedback, Support & Forum Announcements
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests