Nathan Wailes

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
Nathanwailes
New Trial Member

Nathan Wailes

Post by Nathanwailes » September 18th, 2017, 11:18 am

Hi all,

Just posting an intro so that my account doesn't get deleted. I double-majored in Philosophy and Psychology in college and still love the subject, although I am not as interested in academic philosophy as I am in the kind of clarity of thought, argumentation, and problem-solving that the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test), legal training, and mathematics training provides, and that I think studying philosophy also encourages.

You can find my (somewhat sparse) section on philosophy on my personal wiki at: nathanwailes {period} atlassian {period} net/wiki/spaces/MTOVT/pages/1409342/Philosophy

You can find my undergrad senior project / thesis at: nathanwailes {period} atlassian {period} net/wiki/spaces/MTOVT/pages/1409092/An+Argument+That+Philosophers+Should+Communicate+Better+and+Study+Their+Psychological+Limitations