Salutations, Greetings, and Just Hello

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
Philo Sofee
New Trial Member

Salutations, Greetings, and Just Hello

Post by Philo Sofee » February 24th, 2018, 11:06 am

New to the forum, and from browsing can see this is going to be a mighty interesting place! Looking forward to learning many things and lots of information, and even making some online friends.

Just a wee bit of background to perhaps give some bearings on myself, though it's probably boring as all get out. Read it anyway dang it. :lol:

I am a former Mormon apologist (still Mormon, but totally inactive), and have had my head buried in so much of the religion that I have missed out on philosophy, so when I found this forum I thought eureka! So anyway... I look forward to enjoying learning some philosophy around this joint.
I am still very young (middle aged...... oh all right then, a mere 57 years old - I believe in optimism dang it!) and have an active mind, lots of questions, many tentative answers, and plenty of enthusiasm for learning and sharing what I learn - if it's valuable anyway.

I am looking forward to absorbing all this board has to offer. No then, lets argue.....er, learn........ er discuss. Yeah, that's it! Discuss!

LuckyR

Re: Salutations, Greetings, and Just Hello

Post by LuckyR » February 26th, 2018, 4:35 am

Ah a Jack Mormon. Ex-Catholic here.
"As usual... it depends."