Is a priori knowledge possible?

Discuss any topics related to metaphysics (the philosophical study of the principles of reality) or epistemology (the philosophical study of knowledge) in this forum.
Oxus_Scythian
New Trial Member

Re: Is a priori knowledge possible?

Post by Oxus_Scythian »

Well how do you define knowledge vs. experience? This really depends on how you define experience, ultimately. We know that when a baby is born it "knows" how to breath and "knows" where to find it's mother's milk, and I don't think anyone could argue that anyone formally taught the baby how to do that. But it then comes down to the question of "Is instinct experience, or is instinct knowledge?" I would say that instinct is experience. The old "helpful traits get passed down through genetics" argument comes into play here, so while a new born child has never consciously experienced anything, it still contains information on the experiences of others before it. This would mean that yes, no real knowledge that is consciously acquired is a priori, because the very definition of knowledge entails information acquired during one's conscious lifetime, and any "knowledge" present from birth can be chalked to instinct. Instinct and genetic experience aren't priori because they were never learned, they were inherited. I think the only way you could make an argument for some knowledge being priori is if you proved that instinct can count as learned knowledge.
Wayne92587
Favorite Philosopher: Hermese Trismegistus

Post by Wayne92587 »

Oxus_Scythian;

Is instinct experience, or is instinct knowledge?" I would say that instinct is experience.“This would mean that yes, no real knowledge that is consciously acquired is a priori.”

while a new born child has never consciously experienced anything, it still contains information on the experiences of others before it. This would mean that yes, no real knowledge that is consciously acquired is a priori

Wayne wrote;
Somewhat True, however that does not mean the Priori Knowledge is experience.
I can not say that instinct is knowledge but then neither can I say that instinct is experience.

I would say that priori knowledge is the knowledge of a Reality as gleaned by the Rational Mind.

-- Updated May 9th, 2017, 4:40 pm to add the following --

Some way or another I managed to say the wrong thing.

I do not now, nor have I ever believed that the source of Knowledge was anything other than Experience born of many sources.

I should never have attempted to explain Priori Knowledge. If Priori knowledge does exist, it simply just appeared out of thin air, from out of nowhere, just fell out of the sky.

Do not eat of, consume, believe in Knowledge Born of the Garden of the Mind, the producer of Rationalizations, Illusions of Reality, the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

The existence or non existence of said Reality having a dual quality is Uncertain, Is an Illusion;
Absolutely Bad Knowledge born of Rationalization being mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, the Knowledge of Reality.

Hermes Trismegistus, Lord of the Ring, Keeper of the Holy Grail------>0
Ye, Amen Ra!

The Sun is the Light unto the World, the World of Reality as seen in the Light of Day.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Wayne92587 wrote:
The Galilean a priori knowledge on Venus revolves around the Sun and not the Earth
The Galilean being the first to say that Venus revolves does not make it Prior Knowledge.

Prior Knowledge is an original product of the mind, is a creation, has no prior existence, original, first knowledge.

-- Updated April 14th, 2017, 10:52 am to add the following --

Heretofore being unknown.
Galileo did not experience it by actually seeing Venus revolves around the Sun with his astronomical observations.

The a priori knowledge of Venus revolves around the Sun, was intuitively perceived with inductive reasoning, and then proved by abductive reasoning with its indirect observations that elucidates its science delusion. And from this first principle that thus could correctly develop its a posteriori knowledge with quantitative analysis, it can then accurately and precisely predict the phases of Venus for its time-based observations from a farther away Earth.

This knowledge acquired by logical reasoning, postulated with inductive reasoning, and then proven by abductive reasoning, is absolutely an a priori knowledge of an actuality that refers to reality in Kantianism.

The prior knowledge for the ontology of physical existence, is not possible in the objective reality. At best its metaphysics could only be a rational hypothesis with its first and foremost a priori proposition for the manifestation of the Heavens and the Earth.
Wayne92587 wrote:]The Theory as to the cause of the Reality of Everything can be can be explained by a mathematical formula, an equation. 0/1
Intriguing way of putting it, way to go! And in principle I agree with you. :)
Wayne92587

Post by Wayne92587 »

Example of what I consider to be Priori Knowledge;

Not the beginning but "before" the so called "Big Bang", the Everything existed as a State or Condition of Singularity, there being only Darkness upon the Deep, out of which the day was separated from the night.

It took less than 7 day to get the Creative Process started, to create the system of Chaos that made manifest the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Reality of Everything that exists in the Material sense of the Word, Creation itself being an everlasting process, to take forever.

The Reality of First Cause, The First Singularity to have relative, a numerical Value of One-1 being the result of the metamorphosis of a Singularity having not relative, a numerical value Nothing, Zip, Zilch, the conversion of a Singularity of Zero-0 into a Singularity having Relative, a numerical value of One-1
The Singularity of One-1 (as in the Butterfly Effect) the Reality of First Cause being an Affect, being the direct cause of the System of Chaos that made manifest the material Reality of the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Reality of Everything that exists in the material sense of the word, even a rock.

-- Updated May 10th, 2017, 1:10 pm to add the following --

I meant to review that post instead I hit post.
I will have to check it latter, Post subject to change.

-- Updated May 10th, 2017, 1:12 pm to add the following --

The Whole of Reality came into existence not as Big Bang, but rather as a Bump in the Night!.

-- Updated May 10th, 2017, 1:14 pm to add the following --

0/1 explaining the existence of Everything.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Consul wrote:Astronomical knowledge isn't (and can't be) a priori knowledge.
The foundation for the a priori knowledge on Venus revolves around the Sun, was first established by inductive reasoning based on the Copernican heliocentrism that intuitively invoked its transcendental perception. And then with abductive reasoning in its transcendental perspective for evaluating its observations, which was by synthetic judgment on the periodically observed phase and size variations of Venus as seen from a farther away Earth, it conclusively proved its predication that asserts Venus revolves around the Sun.

This knowledge acquired by logical reasoning, which was postulated with inductive reasoning, and then justified by abductive reasoning, is absolutely an a priori knowledge in Kantianism for the actuality of the natural phenomenon.
Wayne92587

Post by Wayne92587 »

Priori Knowledge, is the Knowledge, the Understanding, of a Reality which having no mass can never be destroyed, the knowledge of a Reality that exists without cause, that exists as an affect, that has no relative, numerical value, is not born of Experience.

“Pure Unadulterated Energy”, the building blocks of the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Reality of Everything.

-- Updated May 12th, 2017, 7:50 am to add the following --

Is a priori knowledge possible?

Reverse the sentence structure.

Instead of asking yourself is a priori knowledge possible, ask yourself is the Knowledge of a priori, the primary, primordial, structure, building Block of the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Reality of Everything that exists in the material sense of the word, of even a rock, possible.

Is the whole of Reality based, made up a Single Entity, a Singularity having no relative, numerical value, having a numerical value of Zero-0, Zip, Zilch, NoThing being the cause.

Is It possible?
so asks;
Hermes Trismegistus
Lord of the Ring---->0.
Keeper of the Holy Grail
Ye, Amen Ra!

-- Updated May 12th, 2017, 8:12 am to add the following --

Is the foundation for the knowledge of the Reality that revolves around the Sun, the Sun being the Light unto the World, the World of Reality, as seen in the Light of Day, possible?

No! Priori, the Knowledge of a Priori Reality is not readily apparent, is not possible.

Wrong Answer, Yes! As experienced, gleaned, `by the Rational Mind.

-- Updated May 12th, 2017, 8:44 am to add the following --

Venous, the second great light that was Created when the Day, the Light, was Separated from the Night , the Darkness, Twice Light (also known as the Light of Lucifer, Twice Light, Twice Light having a Dual Quality, Reality as seen in the Twilight Zone, Twice, the Twilight being an Illusion, Moon Light, being Duplicitous, being a mere facsimile, a mere reflection, being born of the Imagination, the Rational Mind.

If thine Single Eye, the Rational Mind, be filled with Darkness, Illusions of Reality, Duplicity, Evil, thinly glad individual Realities, entities lurking in the Darkest Corners of the Mind. how great then is the Evil within.

Illusions of Reality, Duplicity, Evil, thinly glad individual Realities, entities lurking in the Darkest Corners of the Mind.

-- Updated May 13th, 2017, 11:39 am to add the following --

Priori Knowledge;

Knowledge of the Priori, of the Primordial Quantum, the first Random Number, the how and why of the knowledge of the First Reality to exist, have relative, a numerical value of One-1.
It is required that in order for an Singular Entity to have relative value, the numerical value of One-1 for said Singularity to be in motion, to have displacement, angular momentum, be measurable as to location and Momentum in the Emptiness of Space, to be the first number, Quantum, be the first in a series, to exist as the beginning of a continuum such as the Space-Time, to exist as the beginning of a process such as the Evolutionary Process, to exist as a quantum Singularity, as the Reality of First Cause, to not be born of experience, cause and effect, to be "Uncaused", to not be born of ordinary, Worldly Means, to be an Affect, to be a Creation.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Wayne92587 wrote:The Whole of Reality came into existence not as Big Bang, but rather as a Bump in the Night!.

-- Updated May 10th, 2017, 1:14 pm to add the following --
The Big Bang model is nonsense.

Anyone wants to know how the Big Bang nonsense was concluded can check this out:
The cognitive paradox fallacy in Big Bang model on expansion of space

“A Bump in the Night” is merely a delimited perception in the optical bandwidth.

It is a fact that no space is empty of field. And the entire space in the observable universe is filled with the electromagnetic field of the CMB radiation. In essence, optical light is merely electromagnetic radiation in the optically visible spectrum. The night sky is entirely filled with the lights of electromagnetic radiations, albeit they are mostly not optically visible to the human species.

So I see it as the Whole of Reality came into existence as “a Bump in the Light” instead.

Wayne92587 wrote:It took less than 7 day to get the Creative Process started, to create the system of Chaos that made manifest the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Reality of Everything that exists in the Material sense of the Word, Creation itself being an everlasting process, to take forever.
I did found something that remotely correlates to your this statement of biblical origin.

Check this out: The UVS periodic table model of a Klein bottle topology

Apparently, the made manifested of the Heavens and the Earth, is formed with the elements in the seven periodical cycles of a hypothesized structure of the universe as illustrated in the web page. And it is apparent that living things are formed with elements from within the six periodical cycles.

In the ancient Chinese Tao belief, it was believed that there are nine main levels of heaven, and each of these heavenly levels is denoted with the Chinese word 天, which can be translated as “Day” for its deliberate misinterpretation.

There are also many intriguing correlations in ancient literatures that could be observed in natural phenomena, and they are absolutely amazing. Nonetheless, much of these ancient literatures could be misinterpreted, just pointing out an obvious possible correlation on your interesting biblical mentioning.

Wayne92587 wrote:The Reality of First Cause, The First Singularity to have relative, a numerical Value of One-1 being the result of the metamorphosis of a Singularity having not relative, a numerical value Nothing, Zip, Zilch, the conversion of a Singularity of Zero-0 into a Singularity having Relative, a numerical value of One-1
You might be interested to check this out if you have not already done so:
Unisonal vortical motion of the universe

Wayne92587 wrote:Is the foundation for the knowledge of the Reality that revolves around the Sun, the Sun being the Light unto the World, the World of Reality, as seen in the Light of Day, possible?

No! Priori, the Knowledge of a Priori Reality is not readily apparent, is not possible.
I think this is merely an issue of semantics in the discussions here.

Knowledge is defined as “justified true belief” in objective reality, and it has to be free of Gettier problems.

IMO, the value of an a priori knowledge for any natural phenomenon in objective reality, lies in the correct predications for its actuality that is free of cognitive paradoxes and delusions in this apparently topsy-turvey world of the universe.

The a priori knowledge for the nature of reality is not possible in the objective reality, does not undermine to make the a priori knowledge for natural phenomena in objective reality as impossible.

And the a priori knowledge for the nature of reality, is not absolutely necessary for the a priori knowledge in objective reality.

But this doesn’t forgive the mainstream physical science that has had screwed up our knowledge of the universe in objective reality with the adulterated scientific method.

-- Updated May 15th, 2017, 5:04 am to add the following --

Need this clarification for the above:

The seven nested periodical cycles of a hypothesized structure of the universe as illustrated in the web page, could be correlated with the ancient Chinese Tao context for its seven heavenly levels, which can be deliberately misinterpreted as 7 days with its direct translation.

-- Updated May 15th, 2017, 5:16 am to add the following --

I think this is a semantics issue because you defined a priori knowledge has to be exclusive for the nature of reality, which preludes and thus excludes the world of objective reality.
Wayne92587

Post by Wayne92587 »

Paradigmer;

No doubt in my mind you are going to find it difficult to following my train of thought.

I have no structured Education and I am to old to begin.

I thank you for your response and hope that we can continue to communicate.

You are correct it is all about semantics.

I feel fortunate that I do not have a formal education, to many technical terms, to much wasted energy.

Things that go bump in the Night are out of the ordinary, out of the darkness; to come from out of no where, from somewhere far-out in left field.

My quest for the knowledge of Prior because with my rejection of the Theory of The Big Bang.

Having no thoughts or knowledge about Singularity, when I woke one night, with the most minute Particle in the Universe coming to mind, of course adding to the thought at a later date; My first thought being that the motion of the first singularity to have relative, numerical value, in the very beginning was a vibration, an oscillation, causing said Particle to make a Humming Sound, OHM!

Some of my thoughts are not of my own making.
Boundlessness, Absolute Freedom of Motion, the motion of a Singularity alone in emptiness is meaningless, exists without displacement, without angular momentum, without velocity of speed and direction; a Singularity alone in the emptiness, has no relative, numerical value.

The motion of a Singularity exists, as a negligible innate, inner, motion, as a vibration, an oscillation, causing said singularity to make a humming sound. OHM!

In the Beginning there was only Darkness upon the Deep; is used, in reference to a Big Black Whole, non-existence, a substance, the ether, a material, Physical, substance that had no mass; there is nothing to be experienced in a black whole that will provide any Knowledge, experience of Reality; Motion within a Black Whole is meaningless, there being no displacement, no angular momentum, no velocity of speed and direct, nothing being relative, Time, Space and Motion each existing as a boundless Singularity, being infinite, immeasurable, indivisible.

The existence of a Reality is subject to the Relativity of differentiated Time, differentiated Space, and differentiated Motion.

Before the Big Bang Time was everlasting, Infinite, Immeasurable, Space was everlasting, Infinite, Immeasurable, Motion was everlasting, Infinite, Immeasurable, none being readily apparent, there being only Darkness upon the Deep prior to the Big Bang.

Into the light is used in reference to out of the Darkness, the Big Black whole a singular Reality heretofore having not Relative, Numerical Value, having a Numerical value of Zero-0 made a metamorphic appearance as a Singularity having relative, a numerical value of One-1, Identified as being, The Reality of First Cause.

The Reality of First Cause, being an Affect, without cause, was a Creation, born of a Random Omnipresent Singularity of Zero-0, reborn, converted, became a metaphoric Singularity of One, of Nothingness, a Black Whole.

The Darkness represents a State refereed to as Nothingness.

At the beginning moment of the creative process, the First Infinitely Finite Indivisible Singularity becoming Relative due to displacement, acquired a numerical value of One-1.

To be Continued.

Hermes Trismegistus, Keeper of the Holy Grail, Lord of the Ring-->0
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Wayne92587 wrote:Paradigmer;
No doubt in my mind you are going to find it difficult to following my train of thought.

The motion of a Singularity exists, as a negligible innate, inner, motion, as a vibration, an oscillation, causing said singularity to make a humming sound. OHM!

The existence of a Reality is subject to the Relativity of differentiated Time, differentiated Space, and differentiated Motion.
Your train of thought are fundamentally similar to those that were advocated throughout the Eastern and Western cultures for at least five millenniums. Your propositions phrased in your own wordings, as vague as they were, have some striking similarities with such ontological theses and teleological scriptures.

There is an easy to understand modern era publication on the ontology of physical existences, published as a book titled as Dharmodynamics, written for the layman by Dr. Vuthipong Priebjrivat, who was a professor of MIT.

I was intrigued by his very interesting illustrations on the Buddhism sankhara with his very comprehensive writing and structural presentations in his unique way.

I believe you might glean much insights from his very interesting books that could be relevant to your metaphysical worldview of the universe for the development of your suggested prior knowledge.

p.s. Was not able to link to the URL for his book, but you can search for it in Amazon.
Wayne92587

Post by Wayne92587 »

Paradigmer;

Thank you for your response.

My thoughts, although influenced by others are my Own.

My intent is to interpret, secret, hidden, sacred, knowledge.

I believe in Sacred Knowledge without accepting currant interpretation.

Semantics is the key to understanding the World interpreted to be Illusion, knowledge having a dual quality; the Knowledge of Good and Evil, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge being the greatest cause of all unnecessary Suffering, Evil.

I have the Knowledge could lead to the destruction Isis, the suffering born of knowledge having a dual quality.

The Masculinity of the Fundamentalist Muslim, an of course all Male Chauvinistic Pigs, Man Beasts, is born of Machismo.

Machismo is the sign of the Beast, the Man Beast; Machismo being born of a perverted, distorted, sense of Manliness.

The Fundamentalist Muslim, all Male Chauvinistic Pigs, carrying Machismo into every aspect of daily life.

The Fundamentalist Muslim having no use for compassion, having fear of women.

Women have the Power to turn the Fundamentalist Male into a Beast, a Male Chauvinistic Pig; the man beast being born of Machismo, a perverted, distorted, sense of Manliness.

Allah, the God of Islam being a Compassionate God.

Here is where we find the horror, the Evil, Guilefulness, brought about by Semantics, the use of metaphors, priori knowledge.

Language is born of Metaphors; the "next classification of Priori Knowledge", giving a name, definition, to a Priori, the knowledge of a Reality that can not be experienced.

As it is an abomination to speak of God, it being an abomination to speak of any and all hidden, secret, sacred, forbidden, Priori Knowledge, which can not be experienced; to do so resulting in not only the abomination of said unseen Reality but also in the metaphor used to define a prior, the knowledge of a Reality that can not be experienced.

I was stuck on Chapter One-1 of Tao Te Ching for 25 years.

I now believe that I have a proper, correct, not translation but, interpretation of Chapter One-1 of Tao Te Ching, which coincides with my post on Priori Knowledge.

I have the only proper, correct, interpretation of Tao Te Ching, Chapter One-1.

My understanding is not only of prior knowledge, the Knowledge, of the first, the Primordial, Singularity having relative, a numerical value of One-1, the Reality of First Cause, but also Priori Knowledge as a classification of Knowledge, the Reality of Knowledge that is not readily apparent, that can not be gleaned through Experience, forbidden, sacred, hidden, secret knowledge.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Wayne92587 wrote:The Darkness represents a State refereed to as Nothingness.
The state of Nothingness perceived as Darkness, is merely a delimited perception.

IMO, the essence of this Nothingness is a blazing source of superluminal light not visible for objects in the objective reality, at least not to the material forms.

Wayne92587 wrote:I have the Knowledge could lead to the destruction Isis, the suffering born of knowledge having a dual quality.
In his other books, he applies this knowledge to explain what subliminally shapes society behaviors, and suggested solutions to eradicate all sorts of society problem. In essence, no need to destroy anyone or any society for taming all sorts of lurking evils.

Wayne92587 wrote:The Reality of First Cause, being an Affect, without cause, was a Creation, born of a Random Omnipresent Singularity of Zero-0, reborn, converted, became a metaphoric Singularity of One, of Nothingness, a Black Whole.
In the books written by Dr. Vuthipong Priebjrivat, he introduced the entity of vitergy, which is the opposite dichotomy pair of energy. The synergy of vitergy and energy in the macrocosms, manifests the all-pervasive accreting spinor fields in the universe for the sankhara figurations of elements and existences of life forms.

All the sankhara figurations of elements and existences of life forms, are compelling evidence that point to his first principle postulation for vitergy that subliminally underlies the objective reality. His grounded theory method in metaphysics, clearly explicates what you called it as the prior knowledge on nature of reality.

This well elaborated vitergy, seems to be what you are calling it the Singularity of Zero-0, the first and foremost essence of objective reality. Vitergy with energy, it make manifest what you called it the Singularity of One-1, thus the creations of the Heaven and the Earth.

BTW, FYI, this is the synopsis of his book on Dharmodynamics:

The search for the ‘ultimate reality’ seems to have been the epitome of intellectual and spiritual pursuit of humankind since time immemorial. So far, those who embark on such a journey generally have to choose between the two roads: scientific or metaphysical/religious. This book uniquely attempts to merge these traditionally two separate paths into one. On the one hand, the book retells and explains some of the most fascinating scientific concepts from a metaphysical perspective based on four major eastern religions, namely Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Taoism. The topics discussed are wide-ranging and include, for example, the big bang, the big crunch, the cosmos, black holes, quarks, the Theory of Everything, thermodynamics, entropy, DNA, chromosomes, life, evolution, Darwinism and the human mind. Conversely, several main religious and metaphysical concepts --ranging from soul, heaven, hell, ghosts, demons, angels, karma, the karmic law, reincarnation, samsara (cycle of rebirth), nirvana, tao, moksha, dharma (nature) and the dharmic law-- are reformulated using scientific conceptual framework. This effort to stitch patches of scientific knowledge with eastern religious concepts and metaphysics into seamless whole, results in an integrated body of knowledge defined in the book as 'dharmodynamics', which encompasses and transcends science as we now know it. Though heavily based on the wisdom of ancient scriptures -- the Buddhist Tipitaka, the Hindu Vedas and Tao Te Ching-- the narration is in plain English with only few necessary and common Sanskrit and Pali terms. Readers will find the book very lucid and refreshingly readable. For conceptual clarity and reading pleasure, the text is richly illustrated with over thirty color diagrams, in addition to dozens of color photographs and humorous cartoons.
Wayne92587

Post by Wayne92587 »

The Darkness represents Nothingness, non-existence, simply because prior knowledge can not be experienced, has never been experienced, may never be experience, is not perceivable, does not exist in the material, physical, sense of the word. Priori knowledge is forbidden, hidden, secret, sacred.

Priori knowledge can not be brought into the Light of Reality from the Darkness of Illusion.

My reason for wanting to destroy Isis is not because it is born of Islam.
Isis is a rogue element of Islam.

The Fundamental nature of Isis, the Muslim Male, “Machismo” is the Mark of a Man Beast, the Male Chauvinistic Pig, of a person, male or female, that has a perverted, distorted sense of Manliness.

The Male Chauvinistic Pig is represents the Machismo of “Four-Horsemen of the Apocalypse”, the completive nature of a Male Chauvinistic Pig.

Allah is the Compassionate God; Compassion that can be compromised is not the Compassion of Allah; Allah’s Compassion being boundless even towards the Enemy.

Fundamentalist Islam rejects compassion for anyone other than another Male Chauvinistic Pig.

Isis has no compassion of Women, Children, or the Enemy.

The Male Fundamentalist Muslim rejects compassion, compassion being Woman like, to the point of having no use for women.

Islam abhors Femininity the spirituality of Women.

The Duality of Knowledge, the source of the greatest cause of all Suffering, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, the Knowledge of Good and Evil, priori, forbidden, hidden, secret, sacred knowledge, the pseudo Knowledge, Priori Knowledge, which can not be experienced, is not perceptible.

Priori, Forbidden, hidden, secret, sacred, Knowledge can only be spoken of, given a name, an Identity, through the use of Metaphors, Myth, Astrology, Religion

Dr. Vuthipong Priebjrivat’s, vitergy, is just a name for his personal understanding of Priori Knowledge, is an abomination.

Ultimate Reality can only be The Reality of First Cause, the First Singularity to become relative, the metamorphic Nature of a Singularity of Zero-0, 0/1.

Those that speak of Tao, Ultimate Reality. as having a Single path do not understand Tao, Tao has two Paths, the way of the above and the way of the below.

That which is above is to have equal value as that which is below.

Ultimate Reality issuing forth as Tao is given two Names even though each, 0/1, has equal value to Mankind in becoming a Taoist.

Mystery upon Mystery, the two as One is the Gateway to the manifold Secrets of the Universe.

Mankind must rid him and her self of the Desires of the Flesh, yet must maintain the Passion on of his and her Spirit.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Wayne92587 wrote: The Duality of Knowledge, the source of the greatest cause of all Suffering, Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, the Knowledge of Good and Evil, priori, forbidden, hidden, secret, sacred knowledge, the pseudo Knowledge, Priori Knowledge, which can not be experienced, is not perceptible.
Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge is naturally hardwired for the material world.

This is indeed the source of the greatest cause of all suffering.

If humanity is somehow destroyed and rise again from the ashes, a primitive society when starts to observe the heaven, will consequently establish all sorts of absolutely bad knowledge as absolutely good knowledge even with every good intent. And I believe geocentrism will consequence reemerge, and then firmly establish by the majority with their illusion of knowledge.

I recalled William Blake stated this: "Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed."

Such is the detriment for anyone who practices any way for the truth in this topsy-turvy world.

Wayne92587 wrote:Priori, Forbidden, hidden, secret, sacred, Knowledge can only be spoken of, given a name, an Identity, through the use of Metaphors, Myth, Astrology, Religion
You described the first chapter of Tao Te Ching.
Wayne92587

Post by Wayne92587 »

Here is my response in a forum touting a book on the symbols, forbidden, the priori knowledge of the Freemasons.

Priori Knowledge; The Knowledge of a Reality that can not be experienced, that is not perceptible.

Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be absolutely Good Knowledge is the Greatest cause of unnecessary suffering.

Unnecessary Suffering and the source there of is Evil.

Unnecessary suffering is not born of Ordinary, Natural, Means, cause and effect, Mother Nature, the Material World of Reality.

The Sun is the Light unto the World, the World of Reality as seen in the Light of Day. Ye, Amen RA, make it so.

The Creation and the Source of Absolutely Bad Knowledge mistaken to be Absolutely Good Knowledge, Knowledge having a Dual Quality, the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Man is the Creator of Absolutely Band Knowledge, born of Rationalization.

The Rational mind, consciousness, is central to Mankind's, his and her sense of Reality.

Unnecessary Suffering; the source and the cause there of is born of priori knowledge, the knowledge of Reality that is Forbidden, hidden, Sacred, Secret, Knowledge, the Knowledge of Reality born of Rationalization, Reason, The Knowledge of Reality, Knowledge having a Dual Quality, the Knowledge of Good and Evil, born of the Rational Mind is the greatest cause of all suffering.

The Knowledge of Reality that is not born of Mother Nature, cause and effect, that is not perceptible, is born of Conscious Mind, is the source, the creator, of the greatest cause of all suffering, “priori knowledge”, is unnecessary, is a creation born of Rationalization, the Rational Mind, by Man, he and she.

-- Updated May 22nd, 2017, 5:45 pm to add the following --

I sure am glad, very suprized, to find someone that understands my thought. Thanks!!

-- Updated May 24th, 2017, 9:07 am to add the following --

The Evolution of the Psyche, the unification of the Mind and Body, the Body and the Soul, Man and Woman representing the Dual qualities of the psychic.

The forbidden, Priori, Knowledge of Reality, of that Reality of that which is above and that which is below, as understood by Thoth, Hermes Trismegistus, in the Emerald Tablet, is hidden, secret, Knowledge, the Sacred Knowledge of the Gods, Knowledge that can not be experiences, perceived, that is not readily apparent, the Sacred knowledge of the Ancients,

The Theory of Everything is based upon a Mathematical Formula, equation, a fractal, a real number, a fraction; a fraction having a Numerator, that which is above and a Denominator, that which is below.

That which is below being, born of the dust of the ground, made of mudd, being born of ordinary natural means; Mother Nature, Cause and Effect.

That which is above is simply another, the second Side
of Man, being a affect born that which is below.

Man’s Second Nature being a Spiritual Nature, being a Creation, not being a bound to the Material, Physical World of Reality, being Boundless.

The Spiritual Body being born of the air, having first risen somewhere far out in left field.

Mankind’s second Nature being an affect, a creation, born of the state, the experiences, of the whole of the Flesh Body.

That which is above, the Rational Mind was created with the intent of that which is above, the Numerator, Femininity, woman being created to be Mankind’s Help mate, not to be his lord and master, not to rule over man.

-- Updated May 28th, 2017, 9:11 am to add the following --

This series of posts has been alive since 2009, and still no Ones gets it??? why???

-- Updated May 29th, 2017, 9:39 am to add the following --

Priori Knowledge under different name is Forbidden, Secret, Hidden, Sacred Knowledge, which when spoken of, given a Name, an Identity, defined becomes comes and Abomination.

-- Updated June 4th, 2017, 9:16 am to add the following --

Our Knowledge of Reality that has the greatest influence upon both us and the material World, is not the Knowledge of Reality that is born of experience, but is instead Knowledge of Reality born of Reason, is a creation born of a State or condition, is Priori Knowledge and so we must remember that Knowledge, that knowledge of a Reality is not Reality itself !

Priori Knowledge has no direct effect upon the Material World of Reality, but instead acts as the first in a series of events, as the first in a series of events that make up a continuum, the beginning of an evolutionary process, that is to became the direct cause of the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Universe, the Reality of Everything, that exists in the material sense of the word.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Wayne92587 wrote: Priori Knowledge has no direct effect upon the Material World of Reality, but instead acts as the first in a series of events, as the first in a series of events that make up a continuum, the beginning of an evolutionary process, that is to became the direct cause of the Heavens and the Earth, the Universe, the Universe, the Reality of Everything, that exists in the material sense of the word.
The Tao De Ching is the theory of natural genesis of the universe postulated with the basic principle of Tào. The chapter 40 and the chapter 42 are the predications on its philosophical theory of everything that asserts all things beget from a nothingness of the Tao, and could be elaborated with the Bagua analysis method.

You might find this web page interesting: "The UVS perspective on some ancient concepts of the universe".

Return to “Epistemology and Metaphysics”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream