The Dangerous Irrationality of Masking our Vaccinated People

Use this philosophy forum to discuss and debate general philosophy topics that don't fit into one of the other categories.

This forum is NOT for factual, informational or scientific questions about philosophy (e.g. "What year was Socrates born?"). Those kind of questions can be asked in the off-topic section.
RJG

Re: The Dangerous Irrationality of Masking our Vaccinated People

Post by RJG »

RJG wrote:If we don't come to our senses before this next big wave, and if we again irrationally and naively respond with more social isolation (masking; social distancing; lockdowns) of our 'healthy' people, then the party is over, ...I see no way to turn back from the inevitable outcome.
Bottom-line: logically, and contrary to the bad science, the more we mask/social distance our 'healthy' population, the faster and deeper in the hole we get. We can only go so deep before we can't ever get back out.
Steve3007 wrote:As I've said before, call me cynical but I strongly suspect that there are no circumstances under which you will concede to having been wrong on this.
I think the hole metaphor, regardless of how long the digging continues, will end with: "Phew! They stopped digging just before the hole got too deep to get out of it!". The depth at which the hole, in your view, becomes too deep to get out of it will in all circumstances be just a little bit deeper than the point at which the digging stopped, regardless of when that turns out to be.

Just a cynical theory! Let's see! :D
LOL. Steve, if you want me to predict the exact "point-of-no-return" date, then that is a tough one. My crystal ball is a bit too fuzzy for that. But if we want to use March 1, 2022 (as per our wager date) as the date, then I'm willing to commit to that. In other words, if we don't come to our senses and reverse course by then, then we can kiss all our behinds good-bye. And my crystal ball further says that if this is the case, then all our human behinds will become extinct on this planet within 10 years.
Newme

Post by Newme »

Steve3007 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:38 amDue to a combination of social distancing/lockdown, mask-wearing and the vaccine rollout, the UK death rate is now back down to pretty much where it was last summer:
Due to colds (coronavirus) not surviving in warmer weather, could it be as been happening for centuries - “cold season” subsides with the earth’s orbit around the sun...

...unless you believe the earth is flat. :D

Who woulda imagined colds go away in summer??

Study suggests high vitamin D levels may protect against COVID-19
https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefr ... ovid-study
“Empty is the argument of the philosopher which does not relieve any human suffering.” - Epicurus
Newme

Post by Newme »

Sculptor1 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:50 amI think the big test will be when the Summer ends, and the vaccinations are more or less complete. Last year it was the end of September when cases started to rise again, with deaths rising four weeks later...
I worry about my parents & others who have taken the poisonous vaccines.

Deaths/illness from “covid vaccines”:

• Norwegian officials were the first to report people dying after being inoculated, saying in mid-January that 33 people age 75 and older had died a short time after receiving the Covid vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE.

Norway confirm 29 dead from Pfizer vaccine…and Pfizer say this is Normal!
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/01/17/no ... -normal/jp

• The U.K.’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency reported that, up through Feb. 14, there were 197 deaths shortly after injections with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, 205 from the AstraZeneca Plc shot and four where the brand was unspecified.

• And in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that as of Feb. 7, there were 1,170 reported deaths among people who received either the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine or another from Moderna Inc.

Nick Horsky FROM THE CDC; 3,150 people vaccinated in ONE DAY are "unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work" after vaccination.

This is a massive 2.7% of people who can no longer work after having the Pfizer vaccine.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meeti ... -CLARK.pdf

Hundreds of Israelis get infected with Covid-19 after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
https://www.rt.com/news/511332-israel-v ... us-pfizer/

Thousands negatively affected after getting Covid-19 vaccine.
https://m.theepochtimes.com/thousands-n ... 25914.html

• In Germany... death of seven elderly people shortly after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

10 dead in Germany within 4 days of Covid-19 vaccine inoculation; probe ordered
https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/ ... dered.html

4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid-19 jab, prompting FDA to recommend ‘surveillance for cases’.
https://www.rt.com/usa/509081-pfizer-va ... lsy-covid/

Hundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
https://m.theepochtimes.com/hundreds-se ... 44148.html

U.S. officials report more severe allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reu ... SKBN29B2GS

NHS told not to give Covid vaccine to those with history of allergic reactions.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... s-reaction

COVID-19: Single vaccine dose leads to 'greater risk' from new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn
news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-single-vaccine-dose-leads-to-greater-risk-from-new-coronavirus-variants-south-african-experts-warn-12180837

CDC reveals at least 21 Americans have suffered life threatening allergic reactions to Pfizer's COVID vaccine
www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9119 ... veals.html

COVID Vaccine Side Effects More Common After 2nd Dose.
www.boston.cbslocal.com/2021/01/05/covi ... ction/amp/

“No large trials of any mRNA vaccine have been completed yet. The only evidence on safety of mRNA vaccines comes from small phase I and phase II trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, with follow-up typically less than two months.”
http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRN ... 0final.pdf

SARS vaccine linked to liver damage in ferret study
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... rret-study

Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With mRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection... but they didn’t die of the “vaccine”. What they died from what used to be called “immune enhancement” and now they call it “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE). Dr. Lee Merritt explains that mRNA technology is not a vaccine, mirroring what Dr. David Martin also stated recently.
https://truth11.com/2021/01/29/dr-lee-m ... infection/

Video of Dr. Merritt explaining animal studies concerns:
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Vid ... fter-being

Dr. Lee Merritt:
“Vaccine makers have designed a piece of the virus’s mRNA to replicate in every cell of your body: the spike protein. That spike protein is actually creating the pathogen in your body. They first tested these types of vaccines on animals, specifically ferrets and cats. They started with other deadly coronaviruses: for SARS, they used cats, and for MERS, they used ferrets. What happened is all the animals died, but they didn’t die of the vaccine, what they died of was called immune enhancement or antibody induced enhancement or antibody dependent enhancement. When they gave cats the SARS mRNA vaccine, instead of killing the virus or weakening it, it encoded the virus on the cat’s DNA. So the virus came into the cat’s body like a Trojan horse unseen by the cat’s own immune system and then it replicated and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. And that happened in the ferrets, that happened every time they’ve tried this, and we have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus. We have never done this in humans before.”

“Messenger RNA technology has yet to produce an approved medicine, let alone a vaccine.”
Bourla, Pfizer ceo wasn’t confident in vaccine - sold out as it 1st became popular/sold to US gov’t. Pfizer Partnered w German BioNTech, who signed agreement w Gates co 9/2019. (This article inaccurately said no animal trials.). 2018 Gates CFR article gene editing CRISPR.
Dr. Quijano warned vaccine may enhance pathogenicity of virus, due to antibody- dependent enhancement (ADE), as happened to animals in trials. Despite 3/15 of human experiment volunteers having serious reactions, Moderna passed it off as safe. Clotting risks. Apx 600 Filipino children died before vaccine stopped.
https://m.journal-neo.org/2020/11/13/wh ... s-vaccine/

“Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, a Senior Research Scientist at the University of Pittsburgh, writes in a science paper on previous efforts to develop coronavirus vaccines:

“In SARS, a type of “priming” of the immune system was observed during animal studies of SARS spike protein-based vaccines leading to increased morbidity and mortality in vaccinated animals who were subsequently exposed to wild SARS virus. The problem, highlighted in two studies, became obvious following post-vaccination challenge with the SARS virus…”
As explained by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., founder of Children’s Health Defense:

“Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.”

An audit of death certificates shows that COVID death numbers are being inflated, possibly to induce people to take the vaccines.  
In an audit of nearly 3,000 death certificates, a team in Minnesota led by a medical doctor found that 40% of deaths being labeled as COVID were not COVID, but from other primary causes as diverse as flu, heart attacks, car accidents, a drowning, and gunshot wounds. (See: “Death Certificate Audit Shows COVID Deaths Inflated by Possible 40%, Calls for National Audit.“)

Oh & 1 more thing to add insult to injury:
You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-v ... WAXYqCn5Is
“Empty is the argument of the philosopher which does not relieve any human suffering.” - Epicurus
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Yeah, I heard of a guy who dropped dead after eating an ice cream cone. I'll not make that mistake!
"As usual... it depends."
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Newme wrote: May 13th, 2021, 6:29 pm
Sculptor1 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:50 amI think the big test will be when the Summer ends, and the vaccinations are more or less complete. Last year it was the end of September when cases started to rise again, with deaths rising four weeks later...
I worry about my parents & others who have taken the poisonous vaccines.
Then you are not only paranoid, but are stupid too.
I happily had my second jab yesterday.
I quite expect that new variants from India (and maybe elsewhere too) will mean I will have to take another vaccine soon. I also welcome that too.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

LuckyR wrote: May 14th, 2021, 3:06 am Yeah, I heard of a guy who dropped dead after eating an ice cream cone. I'll not make that mistake!

My grandmother used to watch Coronation Street everyday, and now she is dead. I'll never watch that programme, ever again.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Newme wrote: May 13th, 2021, 6:29 pm

An audit of death certificates shows that COVID death numbers are being inflated, possibly to induce people to take the vaccines.  
In an audit of nearly 3,000 death certificates, a team in Minnesota led by a medical doctor found that 40% of deaths being labeled as COVID were not COVID, but from other primary causes as diverse as flu, heart attacks, car accidents, a drowning, and gunshot wounds. (See: “Death Certificate Audit Shows COVID Deaths Inflated by Possible 40%, Calls for National Audit.“)
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... inflated1/

Return to “General Philosophy”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream