What is a Woman

Use this philosophy forum to discuss and debate general philosophy topics that don't fit into one of the other categories.

This forum is NOT for factual, informational or scientific questions about philosophy (e.g. "What year was Socrates born?"). Those kind of questions can be asked in the off-topic section.
Consul

Re: What is a Woman

Post by Consul »

JackDaydream wrote: July 13th, 2022, 9:08 amOf course, it all depends what not looking down on someone or mistreating someone means. Would that mean accepting them in their gender of choice? That is where it gets complicated because a lot of people may think that they can just use whichever pronouns they like.
What do I have to do in order to "accept" transpersons "in their gender of choice"? Is addressing a transwoman as "Ms."/"Mrs." and using female pronouns ("she"/"her") to refer to this person enough? Must I also believe and (publicly) affirm that this person is a woman?
"We may philosophize well or ill, but we must philosophize." – Wilfrid Sellars
Consul

Post by Consul »

Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 8:41 pmThe focus on the biological sex and the dismissal of the validity of a person's gender identity is the issue.
What do you mean by "validity" here?

* "the quality of being well-founded on fact, or established on sound principles, and thoroughly applicable to the case or circumstances; soundness and strength (of argument, proof, authority, etc.)"
* "the quality of being valid in law; legal authority, force, or strength"
(Oxford Dictionary of English)

When a transwoman/transman has the legal status of a woman/man, then their subjective "gender identity" is legally valid. However, legal womanhood/manhood is a purely formal state of affairs, which doesn't entail that subjective "gender identities" are also valid in the sense of "being well-founded on fact, or established on sound principles."
Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 8:41 pmThe hard sciences are respected but the soft sciences are ignored or, in the case of some here, openly ridiculed. Further, all the prior research done which brought trans rights to today's situation has been ignored, as though transpeople only existed after Jordan Peterson took it upon himself to target the most vulnerable people in society in classic theist tradition.
Doing empirical social science is pretty hard too; but the critical postmodernists have "softened" large sectors of the social sciences and the humanities by ideologizing&politicizing them and thereby turning them into pseudoscientific mush.
JackDaydream

Post by JackDaydream »

Consul wrote: July 15th, 2022, 3:40 am
JackDaydream wrote: July 13th, 2022, 9:08 amOf course, it all depends what not looking down on someone or mistreating someone means. Would that mean accepting them in their gender of choice? That is where it gets complicated because a lot of people may think that they can just use whichever pronouns they like.
What do I have to do in order to "accept" transpersons "in their gender of choice"? Is addressing a transwoman as "Ms."/"Mrs." and using female pronouns ("she"/"her") to refer to this person enough? Must I also believe and (publicly) affirm that this person is a woman?
Pronouns are extremely important. Most trans people are not asking for public acceptance. They just don't wish people to keep stating that they are not what they are, especially repeatedly. It is more the fixation on them that is the problem, rather just letting them be. It is when someone states an opinion over and over again it appears that they have a particular issue or problem. The reason why I think that you are transphobic isn't because you are saying that trans are not real but because you keep writing posts endlessly stating it. You must have written about three quarters of the posts on the thread and I am wondering just how long are you going to keep on doing it. It is the sheer number of posts deliberating that trans people are not their 'real' gender which makes them appear like a campaign or attack.
Consul

Post by Consul »

JackDaydream wrote: July 15th, 2022, 4:24 amThe reason why I think that you are transphobic isn't because you are saying that trans are not real but because you keep writing posts endlessly stating it.
I never said that "trans are not real"! I never denied the reality of transsexuality or transsexual persons!
JackDaydream wrote: July 15th, 2022, 4:24 amYou must have written about three quarters of the posts on the thread and I am wondering just how long are you going to keep on doing it. It is the sheer number of posts deliberating that trans people are not their 'real' gender which makes them appear like a campaign or attack.
Once and for all: I am by no means attacking transsexual persons as such, but the postmodern critical theory of gender/sex!
If you can't see the relevant difference, it's no longer my problem!

That said, I will criticize those (trans or nontrans) people who believe in that philosophy and (want to) apply it in social and legal praxis, particularly by institutionalizing the doctrine that all that matters to a person's sexual identity is their subjective gender identity (defined in psychological terms of subjective "feelings" or beliefs) rather than their objective gender identity (their natural sex defined in terms of objective physical, i.e. nonmental and nonsocial, characteristics).
JackDaydream

Post by JackDaydream »

Consul wrote: July 15th, 2022, 5:54 am
JackDaydream wrote: July 15th, 2022, 4:24 amThe reason why I think that you are transphobic isn't because you are saying that trans are not real but because you keep writing posts endlessly stating it.
I never said that "trans are not real"! I never denied the reality of transsexuality or transsexual persons!
JackDaydream wrote: July 15th, 2022, 4:24 amYou must have written about three quarters of the posts on the thread and I am wondering just how long are you going to keep on doing it. It is the sheer number of posts deliberating that trans people are not their 'real' gender which makes them appear like a campaign or attack.
Once and for all: I am by no means attacking transsexual persons as such, but the postmodern critical theory of gender/sex!
If you can't see the relevant difference, it's no longer my problem!

That said, I will criticize those (trans or nontrans) people who believe in that philosophy and (want to) apply it in social and legal praxis, particularly by institutionalizing the doctrine that all that matters to a person's sexual identity is their subjective gender identity (defined in psychological terms of subjective "feelings" or beliefs) rather than their objective gender identity (their natural sex defined in terms of objective physical, i.e. nonmental and nonsocial, characteristics).
I know that you are interested in critiquing postmodern theory. I just don't think that it should all be focused on gender, especially on transgender people. For this reason, I have created a thread for discussion with any who are interested on postmodernism. That is to shift the focus on to the philosophy approach of postmodernism. That is because even though ideas of gender have been influenced by feminism and postmodernism, this particular thread was not focused on this theory as the outpost came from a different angle entirely, referring to ideas of 'The Gospel of St Thomas', with no mention of postmodernism at all.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 8:41 pm
Sculptor1 wrote: July 14th, 2022, 7:42 am
Consul wrote: July 14th, 2022, 6:28 am
Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 5:43 am Oh tut. So very outraged.
Yes, I am angry at people who willfully treat "any philosophical critiques…as equivalent to actual attacks on trans people rather than as critiques of views about trans people, or of trans activist commitments." (K. Stock)
Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 5:43 amBut probably not as outraged as transpeople would be at your quoting of old ideas that should have been put away decades ago.
So we all should uncritically and devoutly acknowledge the new ideas of postmodern (trans)gender theory as the undeniable truth about (the nature of) gender/sex?
No one is asking you to do that.
What is being asked is that your personally twisted view point on gender is not better than a trans view point and that if your pronoun wishes are to be resected is it your duty to do the same to others.
It's not rocket science.
Maybe you should ask yourself why you have so much anxiety about the topic.
The focus on the biological sex and the dismissal of the validity of a person's gender identity is the issue. The hard sciences are respected but the soft sciences are ignored or, in the case of some here, openly ridiculed. Further, all the prior research done which brought trans rights to today's situation has been ignored, as though transpeople only existed after Jordan Peterson took it upon himself to target the most vulnerable people in society in classic theist tradition.
indeed
Consul

Post by Consul »

Sculptor1 wrote: July 15th, 2022, 8:08 am
Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 8:41 pmThe focus on the biological sex and the dismissal of the validity of a person's gender identity is the issue. The hard sciences are respected but the soft sciences are ignored or, in the case of some here, openly ridiculed. Further, all the prior research done which brought trans rights to today's situation has been ignored, as though transpeople only existed after Jordan Peterson took it upon himself to target the most vulnerable people in society in classic theist tradition.
indeed
To reject the postmodern critical theory of gender/sex and its antibiological attitude is by no means to reduce all aspects of human sex(uality) to the biology or physiology of human sex(uality), but merely to maintain that a person's sex or "gender" is basically an objective corporeal state determined by nothing but biological or physiological characteristics. It is not to maintain that the psychology and the sociology of human sex(uality) are irrelevant to the science of human sex(uality) and should be ignored!
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Consul wrote: July 15th, 2022, 9:43 am
Sculptor1 wrote: July 15th, 2022, 8:08 am
Sy Borg wrote: July 14th, 2022, 8:41 pmThe focus on the biological sex and the dismissal of the validity of a person's gender identity is the issue. The hard sciences are respected but the soft sciences are ignored or, in the case of some here, openly ridiculed. Further, all the prior research done which brought trans rights to today's situation has been ignored, as though transpeople only existed after Jordan Peterson took it upon himself to target the most vulnerable people in society in classic theist tradition.
indeed
To reject the postmodern critical theory of gender/sex and its antibiological attitude is by no means to reduce all aspects of human sex(uality) to the biology or physiology of human sex(uality), but merely to maintain that a person's sex or "gender" is basically an objective corporeal state determined by nothing but biological or physiological characteristics. It is not to maintain that the psychology and the sociology of human sex(uality) are irrelevant to the science of human sex(uality) and should be ignored!
Word salad.
There is no "postmodern critical theory of gender/sex and its antibiological attitude", except to say that it is a means by which assumptions can be examined. It does not assert, it critiques. It opens the possibility for the subject and cultural nuance.
Your statement is confused.
You might want to review it, since it is self contradictory.
Count Lucanor
Favorite Philosopher: Umberto Eco

Post by Count Lucanor »

JackDaydream wrote: July 14th, 2022, 11:12 pm This goes beyond theory and that is where a thread like this becomes tricky, and even if not intended as such, it does become an indirect attack on transgender people through focusing on them exclusively. It has become 30 pages in a week and a half and thereby stands out from any other recent threads and, in this way, puts trans lives under the microscope in a disproportionate manner, by focusing their psychology and bodies.
Isn't a philosophy forum the appropriate place to talk about theories? I'm pretty sure there is plenty of people, including transgender individuals, who go about their lives paying little to no attention to social theories dealing with sex and gender, and they might not want to hear about them, not even getting into activism. That's fine, but whoever gets into a discussion about the subject, including queer theorists, will discuss psychology and bodies.

In the core of postmodern gender theories there is a rebellious, transgressive approach towards the supposed imposition, as a historical social construction, of the "cisgender", heteronormative view and the gender binary. For them it is all about the heteronormative tribe against the queer tribe. Any discussion about the topic could be then considered an attack on cisgender people, through focusing on their ways of perceiving sex and gender, their psychology and bodies, right? Shouldn't a "cisman" or "ciswoman" be offended when they are told they have been living a lie because their bodies have very little to do with their sex or gender and they are male or female only because a doctor assigned them that classification at birth?

As far as I'm concerned, the topic "what is a woman" carries implicitly the subject of what is a man.
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct.
― Marcus Tullius Cicero
JackDaydream

Post by JackDaydream »

Count Lucanor wrote: July 15th, 2022, 5:20 pm
JackDaydream wrote: July 14th, 2022, 11:12 pm This goes beyond theory and that is where a thread like this becomes tricky, and even if not intended as such, it does become an indirect attack on transgender people through focusing on them exclusively. It has become 30 pages in a week and a half and thereby stands out from any other recent threads and, in this way, puts trans lives under the microscope in a disproportionate manner, by focusing their psychology and bodies.
Isn't a philosophy forum the appropriate place to talk about theories? I'm pretty sure there is plenty of people, including transgender individuals, who go about their lives paying little to no attention to social theories dealing with sex and gender, and they might not want to hear about them, not even getting into activism. That's fine, but whoever gets into a discussion about the subject, including queer theorists, will discuss psychology and bodies.

In the core of postmodern gender theories there is a rebellious, transgressive approach towards the supposed imposition, as a historical social construction, of the "cisgender", heteronormative view and the gender binary. For them it is all about the heteronormative tribe against the queer tribe. Any discussion about the topic could be then considered an attack on cisgender people, through focusing on their ways of perceiving sex and gender, their psychology and bodies, right? Shouldn't a "cisman" or "ciswoman" be offended when they are told they have been living a lie because their bodies have very little to do with their sex or gender and they are male or female only because a doctor assigned them that classification at birth?

As far as I'm concerned, the topic "what is a woman" carries implicitly the subject of what is a man.
I am not suggesting that a philosophy forum shouldn't be a place for discussion of ideas, including the social construction of gender. My own comment was more of a reaction to an insistence upon the postmodern approach being flawed. There is, like all areas of philosophy, a diversity of opinions.

Also, what I was pointing to was the way in which in the present political climate, there has been a backlash against transgender people after a gradual acceptance. In the media, there is so much discussi of transwomen in sports and it is only a very small minority who compete in spirtsIt is a controversial area area generally. A 31 page thread has been created in 2 weeks. However, there is a lot of repetition and I am trying to get away from being repetitive myself. Ideas like postmodernism are influential, but it does seem that there is undue attention focused on trans people in the media as a whole.
Count Lucanor
Favorite Philosopher: Umberto Eco

Post by Count Lucanor »

JackDaydream wrote: July 15th, 2022, 6:03 pm I am not suggesting that a philosophy forum shouldn't be a place for discussion of ideas, including the social construction of gender. My own comment was more of a reaction to an insistence upon the postmodern approach being flawed. There is, like all areas of philosophy, a diversity of opinions.
All ideas should be welcomed, of course, including those ideas one is about to destroy. That's an approach that even the postmoderns embrace.
JackDaydream wrote: July 15th, 2022, 6:03 pm Also, what I was pointing to was the way in which in the present political climate, there has been a backlash against transgender people after a gradual acceptance. In the media, there is so much discussi of transwomen in sports and it is only a very small minority who compete in spirtsIt is a controversial area area generally. A 31 page thread has been created in 2 weeks. However, there is a lot of repetition and I am trying to get away from being repetitive myself. Ideas like postmodernism are influential, but it does seem that there is undue attention focused on trans people in the media as a whole.
I'm not sure about that being the case, it doesn't look like that to me, but I haven't read all posts, so I cannot tell. I think the subject has become a hot issue in the news because of obvious reasons: one is the effect of policies that are being enacted with regards to speech, basically prohibiting dissent from the tenets of poststructuralist gender and queer theories or forcing people to adopt its language (compelled speech). It is the only reason Jordan Peterson rose to fame. The second one is the sudden invasion of women spaces in society by individuals identifying as women under the assumptions of poststructuralist gender and queer theories (non-binarism, gender fluidity, gender performativity, etc.), in a moment in which the affirmation of women's rights in terms of equality of the sexes was still perceived to be short of its goals. Ironically, the backlash came from feminist theory itself (2nd wave, to be more precise). Beauvoir said that one is not born a women, but becomes one. For many, this notion is being pushed too far: apparently, there's no difference with transitioning to one, even if you used to be a member of the group that oppressed women.
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct.
― Marcus Tullius Cicero
Consul

Post by Consul »

Sculptor1 wrote: July 15th, 2022, 11:10 amThere is no "postmodern critical theory of gender/sex and its antibiological attitude", except to say that it is a means by which assumptions can be examined. It does not assert, it critiques.
The adjective "critical" in "postmodern critical theory" doesn't simply mean "exercising or involving careful judgment or judicious evaluation" (Merriam-Webster) as in "critical thinking".

"Critical Theory has a narrow and a broad meaning in philosophy and in the history of the social sciences. “Critical Theory” in the narrow sense designates several generations of German philosophers and social theorists in the Western European Marxist tradition known as the Frankfurt School. According to these theorists, a “critical” theory may be distinguished from a “traditional” theory according to a specific practical purpose: a theory is critical to the extent that it seeks human “emancipation from slavery”, acts as a “liberating … influence”, and works “to create a world which satisfies the needs and powers of” human beings (Horkheimer 1972b [1992, 246]). Because such theories aim to explain and transform all the circumstances that enslave human beings, many “critical theories” in the broader sense have been developed. They have emerged in connection with the many social movements that identify varied dimensions of the domination of human beings in modern societies. In both the broad and the narrow senses, however, a critical theory provides the descriptive and normative bases for social inquiry aimed at decreasing domination and increasing freedom in all their forms."

Critical Theory: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/

No, postmodern gender theory doesn't only "critique"; it asserts as well, e.g. that sex is reducible to gender by being a "social construction":

"[T]here is no “objective” or natural sex…it is performatively constructed."

(Morgenroth, Thekla, and Michelle K. Ryan. "Gender Trouble in Social Psychology: How can Butler’s Work Inform Experimental Social Psychologists’ Conceptualization of Gender?" Frontiers in Psychology 9/1320 (2018): 239–247.)

"Sex is, then, a cultural thing posing as a natural one. Sex, which feminists have taught us to distinguish from gender, is itself already gender in disguise."

(Srinivasan, Amia. The Right to Sex. London: Bloomsbury, 2021. p. xii)
Consul

Post by Consul »

Count Lucanor wrote: July 15th, 2022, 5:20 pmAs far as I'm concerned, the topic "what is a woman" carries implicitly the subject of what is a man.
Yes, of course.

Do we now have definitions of "woman" and "man"?
I have ones:

Preface: In his paper What are biological sexes? Paul Griffiths writes that "sexes are life-history stages rather than applying to organisms over their entire lifespan." In my definitions I'm using the term "temporal part" instead of "life-history stage". If you don't know already what a temporal part is, see: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/temporal-parts/

"x is a boy/man" =def "x is a human individual who has a past, present, or future temporal part normally producing small motile gametes (spermia)"

"x is a girl/woman" =def "x is a human individual who has a past, present, or future temporal part normally producing large immotile gametes (ova)"

Note that the adverb "normally" is important, because it allows us to call human individuals boys/men or girls/women who, for some medical or pathological reason, do not have any temporal part which actually produces spermia or ova, but who would have had such a temporal part if there had been no abnormal circumstance preventing it from actually producing spermia or ova.
For example, a boy losing his testicles before puberty, or a man who lost his testicles before puberty doesn't have any temporal part capable of producing spermia; but he is still (properly called) a boy/man, because he would have naturally had such a temporal part if he hadn't abnormally lost his testicles before puberty.

Although there are (very rare) cases of intersex in homo sapiens, there are normal, natural correlations between a human individual's gametic sex, its chromosomes, and its phenotype. There are sex-specific or sex-typical chromosomes and phenotypes in homo sapiens (which are sex-specific or sex-typical in relation to the two gametic sexes). No temporal part of a human organism can produce spermia or ova without having specific organs capable of producing them, viz. testicles or ovaries, the development of which is initiated and determined genetically.

Given the above definition, the question as to whether transwomen are women/transmen are men is to be answered in the negative, because humans are incapable of gametic sex change—as opposed to those species whose members are naturally sequential hermaphrodites.
Consul

Post by Consul »

Consul wrote: July 16th, 2022, 7:08 am …No temporal part of a human organism can produce spermia or ova without having specific organs capable of producing them, viz. testicles or ovaries, the development of which is initiated and determined genetically.

Given the above definition, the question as to whether transwomen are women/transmen are men is to be answered in the negative, because humans are incapable of gametic sex change—as opposed to those species whose members are naturally sequential hermaphrodites.
Note that, given the above definitions, a transwoman who had her testicles surgically removed is still male, and that a transman who had his ovaries surgically removed is still female, because they have a (past) temporal part with spermia-producing testicles/with ova-producing ovaries!
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Consul wrote: July 16th, 2022, 6:21 am
Sculptor1 wrote: July 15th, 2022, 11:10 amThere is no "postmodern critical theory of gender/sex and its antibiological attitude", except to say that it is a means by which assumptions can be examined. It does not assert, it critiques.
The adjective "critical" in "postmodern critical theory" doesn't simply mean "exercising or involving careful judgment or judicious evaluation" (Merriam-Webster) as in "critical thinking".

"Critical Theory has a narrow and a broad meaning in philosophy and in the history of the social sciences. “Critical Theory” in the narrow sense designates several generations of German philosophers and social theorists in the Western European Marxist tradition known as the Frankfurt School. According to these theorists, a “critical” theory may be distinguished from a “traditional” theory according to a specific practical purpose: a theory is critical to the extent that it seeks human “emancipation from slavery”, acts as a “liberating … influence”, and works “to create a world which satisfies the needs and powers of” human beings (Horkheimer 1972b [1992, 246]). Because such theories aim to explain and transform all the circumstances that enslave human beings, many “critical theories” in the broader sense have been developed. They have emerged in connection with the many social movements that identify varied dimensions of the domination of human beings in modern societies. In both the broad and the narrow senses, however, a critical theory provides the descriptive and normative bases for social inquiry aimed at decreasing domination and increasing freedom in all their forms."

Critical Theory: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/

No, postmodern gender theory doesn't only "critique"; it asserts as well, e.g. that sex is reducible to gender by being a "social construction":
Well thank you for the nice goal post changing, but The Frankfurt School is not "PM CRT".
PM CRT does point out the failures of biological determinism and demonstrates how gender has ALWAYS been socially constructed. But you have not show that it asserts this on its own.
PM CRT is not in the business of stating the bleeding obvious like a penis is male, and no where does not deny that.

"[T]here is no “objective” or natural sex…it is performatively constructed."

(Morgenroth, Thekla, and Michelle K. Ryan. "Gender Trouble in Social Psychology: How can Butler’s Work Inform Experimental Social Psychologists’ Conceptualization of Gender?" Frontiers in Psychology 9/1320 (2018): 239–247.)

"Sex is, then, a cultural thing posing as a natural one. Sex, which feminists have taught us to distinguish from gender, is itself already gender in disguise."

(Srinivasan, Amia. The Right to Sex. London: Bloomsbury, 2021. p. xii)

Return to “General Philosophy”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream