Is Causality Infinite?

Use this philosophy forum to discuss and debate general philosophy topics that don't fit into one of the other categories.

This forum is NOT for factual, informational or scientific questions about philosophy (e.g. "What year was Socrates born?"). Those kind of questions can be asked in the off-topic section.
evolution

Re: Is Causality Infinite?

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 6:30 am
evolution wrote: January 7th, 2021, 3:28 am You are EXACTLY right, you are YET to LEARN.
With all respect, your response is [deemed by ME] to be a joke.
Nobody is laughing though...
All that we are learning from [fabricate knowledge=TRUTH FROM /ABOUT]
it is some-thing.
Referents and assertions (symbols, assertion OF knowledge = OF truth]
The assertion OF causality = OF a TRUTH is learned -
FROM/ABOUT some-thing caused by some-thing
WE do NOT learn FROM/ABOUT truth, as you desperately try to convey.
I have NEVER even thought this, let alone have even tried to convey this, desperately or NOT.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 6:30 amWe DO learn FROM/ABOUT assertions Of truth.
Well, not everybody ;)
As for this last part 'you' are living PROOF of this.

What I was referencing with my 'you are YET to LEARN' comment and remark was just EXACTLY the SAME as what 'you' were referencing first. But this seems to have been completely OVERLOOKED and MISSED by 'you'.
Hans-Werner Hammen

Post by Hans-Werner Hammen »

Nobody does see, hear, smell, taste, feel a truth.
The symbol which takes "see, hear, smell, taste, feel" together, it is "experience"
= to detect, realize, perceive, conceive, note, notice
Nobody experiences the truth.
They are making up a truth FROM/ABOUT some-thing,
some people then go assert that they experienced the truth
This assetrtion can be called religios, it is at the heart of the Presuppositional Apologetics and of the Transcendental "argument".
Why are you insisting on your religious assertion?
You did not, you do not, and you will not see "the truth" let alone "crystal clear"
Causality is an abstract object iow aet another truth iow fabricated FROM /about something, called cause and some-thing called effect, dear friend.
Causality is a such as imaginary as is YHWH and is the tooth Fairy.
IF you assert "oh, I saw the Tooth Fairy" you either refer to an object or a symbol which symbolized the truth, the abstract object, the Tooth Fairy as such! All that you DO see, it is some-thing called cause, and is some-thing called effect, and you merely make up and you assert the abstract object "causality" FROM/ABOUT them.
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm Nobody does see, hear, smell, taste, feel a truth.
I KNOW, and AGREE.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm The symbol which takes "see, hear, smell, taste, feel" together, it is "experience"
= to detect, realize, perceive, conceive, note, notice
Nobody experiences the truth.
I KNOW, and AGREE.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm They are making up a truth FROM/ABOUT some-thing,
some people then go assert that they experienced the truth
I KNOW, and AGREE.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm This assetrtion can be called religios, it is at the heart of the Presuppositional Apologetics and of the Transcendental "argument".
I KNOW, and AGREE.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm Why are you insisting on your religious assertion?
LOL

I NEVER have, and so TOTALLY DISAGREE.

In fact, there is NOT one word in ALL of my writings throughout this forum that even IMPLIES what 'you' CLAIM here, let alone IS what 'you' CLAIM here.

Unless, OF COURSE, if you can find some, and so PROVE 'me' WRONG here.

Please feel FREE to go right ahead and do so.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm You did not, you do not, and you will not see "the truth" let alone "crystal clear"
Is this A and/or THEE 'truth'?

SEE, EVERY time some one wants to say something similar to: "There is NO truth", but continually wants to INSIST that CLAIM IS TRUE, is then just SHOWING how much self-refuting and self-contradictory BELIEF this ACTUALLY IS, which actually just speaks for, and is shown CLEARLY by, itself.

CLAIMING and INSISTING that there is NO 'truth' is also VERY humorous to watch and OBSERVE.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm Causality is an abstract object iow aet another truth iow fabricated FROM /about something, called cause and some-thing called effect, dear friend.
So, this is what 'you' SEE and BELIEVE is the TRUTH, (and PLEASE correct me if I am WRONG).

You SEE and BELIEVE that 'causality' is 'no-thing' YET 'cause' and 'effect' is 'some-thing', correct?
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 7th, 2021, 1:19 pm Causality is a such as imaginary as is YHWH and is the tooth Fairy.
IF you assert "oh, I saw the Tooth Fairy" you either refer to an object or a symbol which symbolized the truth, the abstract object, the Tooth Fairy as such! All that you DO see, it is some-thing called cause, and is some-thing called effect, and you merely make up and you assert the abstract object "causality" FROM/ABOUT them.
The 'things' that 'you' ASSUME and BELIEVE are EXTREMELY FUNNY to OBSERVE.

Please keep them coming.
Hans-Werner Hammen

evolution wrote: January 7th, 2021, 7:49 pm SEE, EVERY time some one wants to say something similar to: "There is NO truth", but continually wants to INSIST that CLAIM IS TRUE, is then just SHOWING how much self-refuting and self-contradictory BELIEF this ACTUALLY IS, which actually just speaks for, and is shown CLEARLY by, itself.
Exactly this assertion is at the core of the Presuppositional Apologetics and of the Transcendental Argument respectively, dear friend.
"truth MUST exist in the veeeeeery first place, SO you can eeeeeeven deny it in the second place".

In other words, You are merely proclaiming forth an forth, usque ad nauseam your religious position.

"The tooth fairy MUST exist in the first place, SO you can deny her in the second place".
Cheerio!
Hans-Werner Hammen

evolution wrote: January 7th, 2021, 7:49 pm but continually wants to INSIST that CLAIM IS TRUE
I did not assert that a claim iow an assertion IS true.

An assertion is DEEMED to be -

by Hans-Werner Hammen » December 28th, 2020, 9:09 am
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: December 28th, 2020, 4:09 am Would you not agree that You and i will rather DEEM some assertion, OF truth, to be
true or false [...]
negative or positive
rational or irrational
constructive or destructive
non-religious or religious
useful or useless
subjective or objective
relative or absolute
local or global if not even universal

i deem your assertion "truth to be seen crystal clear"
FOR a claim tantamount to "truth does exist"

And I deem this claim religious iow at the root of countless scams.
Cheerio!
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 4:54 am
evolution wrote: January 7th, 2021, 7:49 pm SEE, EVERY time some one wants to say something similar to: "There is NO truth", but continually wants to INSIST that CLAIM IS TRUE, is then just SHOWING how much self-refuting and self-contradictory BELIEF this ACTUALLY IS, which actually just speaks for, and is shown CLEARLY by, itself.
Exactly this assertion is at the core of the Presuppositional Apologetics and of the Transcendental Argument respectively, dear friend.
"truth MUST exist in the veeeeeery first place, SO you can eeeeeeven deny it in the second place".

In other words, You are merely proclaiming forth an forth, usque ad nauseam your religious position.
AND, what EXACTLY is this, alleged and supposed, "religious position" here, which you BELIEVE exists?
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 4:54 am "The tooth fairy MUST exist in the first place, SO you can deny her in the second place".
Cheerio!
I have absolutely NO idea HOW this supposedly fits in with what I have actually been saying, and POINTING OUT here.
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 5:36 am
evolution wrote: January 7th, 2021, 7:49 pm but continually wants to INSIST that CLAIM IS TRUE
I did not assert that a claim iow an assertion IS true.

An assertion is DEEMED to be -

by Hans-Werner Hammen » December 28th, 2020, 9:09 am
So, all you are now saying is that 'you', "hans-werner hammen" regard that your OWN assertion is true, correct? Or, is this incorrect?

If this is 'incorrect', then how do you 'deem' your OWN assertion here?

You did, after all, make the assertion: You did not, you do not, and you will not see "the truth" let alone "crystal clear"

If you do NOT 'deem' this to be true, then how EXACTLY do you 'deem' this OWN assertion of YOURS?
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: December 28th, 2020, 4:09 am Would you not agree that You and i will rather DEEM some assertion, OF truth, to be
true or false [...]
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: December 28th, 2020, 4:09 amnegative or positive
rational or irrational
constructive or destructive
non-religious or religious
useful or useless
subjective or objective
relative or absolute
local or global if not even universal
Yes I AGREE. (Now, I suggest CLARIFYING here BEFORE you start ASSUMING absolutely ANY thing FIRST.)
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 5:36 am i deem your assertion "truth to be seen crystal clear"
FOR a claim tantamount to "truth does exist"

And I deem this claim religious iow at the root of countless scams.
Cheerio!
And, LAST TIME 'you' ACCUSED me of this ASSERTION and CLAIM of YOURS that I have "religious assertions", I said to 'you':

I NEVER have [made a religious assertion], and so TOTALLY DISAGREE.

In fact, there is NOT one word in ALL of my writings throughout this forum that even IMPLIES what 'you' CLAIM here, let alone IS what 'you' CLAIM here.

Unless, OF COURSE, if you can find some, and so PROVE 'me' WRONG here.

Please feel FREE to go right ahead and do so.

You OBVIOUSLY did NOT FIND ANY thing AT ALL.

Therefore, some are SEEING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS HERE, NOW.

Also, you can REGARD that "there is NO truth" till the day 'you' can NOT anymore. But this will NEVER make YOUR OWN ASSERTION and CLAIM that "there is NO truth" true at all.

In fact, to keep DEEMING that "there is NO truth" is just ANOTHER self-contradictory statement in and of itself.

Some even deem YOUR CLAIM here as one of the MOST 'religious' of them ALL.

As TRYING TO ASSERT and CLAIM that "there is NO truth" is just ANOTHER LIE, thus just ANOTHER intended SCAM.

So, NO MATTER how 'you' TRY and 'worm out of this' by 'trying' many different words, 'you' are ALWAYS going to fall back onto just being self-contradictory.

Using words like 'deem' does NOT help you AT ALL. In fact the EXACT OPPOSITE is happening to 'you'. As all you are REALLY doing here is SHOWING and EXPOSING your OWN ALREADY gained and held onto BELIEFS, and SEEING 'things' ONLY from that perspective, which is an actual sign of, and can be seen as, the HIGHEST form of being 'religious', itself.
Hans-Werner Hammen

evolution wrote: January 8th, 2021, 6:21 am AND, what EXACTLY is this, alleged and supposed, "religious position" here, which you BELIEVE exists?
Unfortunately I am unable to convey my assertions to you...
Your question suggests this.
Look, "the position" does not exist.
Your symbol "The position" is yet another symbol for "the truth" or "the imaginary" = "does not exist"
In other words your assertion "you believe exists"
is at the verge of a bizarre comical hilarity...
Now, if you counter-assert that your symbol "the position" actually symbolized "my readable assertion" - then
YES, the assertion DOES exist, you could see it "crystal clear"
Look, the utterations OF my positions on this forum was, from the very start away, conspicuously directed at the elicitation OF a categorical distinction between
"truth" (position, location, distinction - each is imaginary iow does NOT exist)
"assertion (very real, = DOES exist = causal at an observing-action) OF truth (see above)
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am
evolution wrote: January 8th, 2021, 6:21 am AND, what EXACTLY is this, alleged and supposed, "religious position" here, which you BELIEVE exists?
Unfortunately I am unable to convey my assertions to you...
So, you can DEEM some 'thing', make an ALLEGATION about, CLAIM, and/or ASSERT some 'thing', but when questioned about that 'thing', you are COMPLETELY UNABLE to convey ANY 'thing' more about the ALLEGATION, et cetera.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am Your question suggests this.
Look, "the position" does not exist.
I suggest, and VERY STRONGLY I will add, that it will be BEST for 'you' to NEVER ASSUME absolutely ANY thing AT ALL.

For CLARITY my question does NOT "suggest" ANY such thing as this, AT ALL.

My question was just asking you for CLARITY about what 'it' is, EXACTLY, which you were CLAIMING was existing there.

If you are UNABLE to convey ANY more, then this is just MORE EVIDENCE and/or PROOF that you do NOT YET understand what you are even talking about and saying.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am Your symbol "The position" is yet another symbol for "the truth" or "the imaginary" = "does not exist"
So, you STILL want to INSIST that 'the truth' DOES NOT EXIST, and now you want to CLAIM that now 'the position' DOES NOT EXIST.

1. I NEVER wrote, ' "the" position '. I wrote, ' "religious" position ', which were YOUR WORDS, which I just COPIED. So, If 'the' "religious position" DOES NOT EVEN EXIST, then WHY did YOU bring 'it' up?

2. WHY when I write some 'thing', you then say that 'that' is imaginary and therefore DOES NOT EXIST. YET, you continue to make ASSERTIONS and CLAIMS and then INFER or DEEM them to be true?

You are only CONTRADICTING 'your' OWN 'self' here. EVERY time you say and/or make the claim that, "There is NO truth", or that, "The truth does not exist", but continue to say and/or make claims that but what you say is actually the truth.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am In other words your assertion "you believe exists"
You are SO FAR OFF TRACK now, that I do NOT see 'you' being able to get back on the Right and True track soon.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am is at the verge of a bizarre comical hilarity...
I have NEVER asserted absolutely ANY thing like "I believe exists". This is just a figment of your OWN imagination, which I will inform is based solely on your OWN ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS here.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am Now, if you counter-assert that your symbol "the position" actually symbolized "my readable assertion" - then
YES, the assertion DOES exist, you could see it "crystal clear"
I NEVER has ANY intention AT ALL to say absolutely ANY thing like this, so the rest is completely MOOT.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 8:23 am Look, the utterations OF my positions on this forum was, from the very start away, conspicuously directed at the elicitation OF a categorical distinction between
"truth" (position, location, distinction - each is imaginary iow does NOT exist)
"assertion (very real, = DOES exist = causal at an observing-action) OF truth (see above)
Okay. And, I have NEVER even suggested that you have NEVER even said otherwise.

I KNOW that this is YOUR POSITION, which you are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY FREE to HAVE, and, to continue to MAINTAIN for as long as you like.

I have just said that if and WHEN someone makes a CLAIM like, "truth is imaginary and thus does NOT exist", then they just HAVE TO ACCEPT that this statement/claim can NEVER be the truth ALSO. This is because, to them, "truth is just imaginary and does NOT even exist".

Surely this is NOT at all hard to understand, correct?
Hans-Werner Hammen

evolution wrote: January 8th, 2021, 9:54 am they just HAVE TO ACCEPT that this statement/claim can NEVER be the truth ALSO. This is because, to them, "truth is just imaginary and does NOT even exist".

This is - sure is - WHAT I have not only been asserting in the first place but also, and to no avail repeatedly afterwards OMG.
The testimony for this assertion is this topic and, first and foremost my own topic respectively:
"Truth (true-ness) versus a statement (an assertion) OF truth"
in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17017

Truth is imaginary-non-causal = epiphenomenal = does not exist
the assertion OF truth is very real = casusal at an observation action FROM/ABOUT the assertion
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 2:13 pm
evolution wrote: January 8th, 2021, 9:54 am they just HAVE TO ACCEPT that this statement/claim can NEVER be the truth ALSO. This is because, to them, "truth is just imaginary and does NOT even exist".

This is - sure is - WHAT I have not only been asserting in the first place but also, and to no avail repeatedly afterwards OMG.
So, what you are asserting here is that even this sentence of YOURS is NOT 'the truth' at all.

Oh, and by the way, I KNEW that you have been asserting what you have been from the first place and which you still ARE.

I have just been SHOWING that each time you do ASSERT 'this' you ALSO have to ADMIT that each and every other ASSERTION of YOURS is NOT 'the truth' as well.
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 8th, 2021, 2:13 pm The testimony for this assertion is this topic and, first and foremost my own topic respectively:
"Truth (true-ness) versus a statement (an assertion) OF truth"
in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17017

Truth is imaginary-non-causal = epiphenomenal = does not exist
the assertion OF truth is very real = casusal at an observation action FROM/ABOUT the assertion
LOOK, I ALREADY KNOW that all of this is just what 'you' BELIEVE and ASSUME is TRUE.

All I have REALLY said is that it is PERFECTLY FINE for you to ASSUME and BELIEVE whatever you like to and want to. I REALLY do NOT care. If you want to assert that 'truth' DOES NOT EXIST, then go right on ahead ASSERT 'this'. You just HAVE TO ACCEPT that 'this' ASSERTION of YOURS is NOT 'the truth'.

To you, ALL of your 'assertions' are 'very real' but EVERY one of your assertions is based solely on 'that' what DOES NOT EXIST and thus is only IMAGINARY, or on 'that' what is just FALSE, anyway.

I just VIEW and SEE 'things' differently than 'you' do here. To 'me' 'truth' exists, and exists WITHIN 'agreement', itself.

So, if 'you' 'disagree' with this, then you are making this NOT true, or NOT 'the truth', but ONLY to 'you'.

Surely this is NOT to hard to SEE, comprehend, and understand, is it?
Hans-Werner Hammen

evolution wrote: January 8th, 2021, 7:01 pm You just HAVE TO ACCEPT that 'this' ASSERTION of YOURS is NOT 'the truth'.

To you, ALL of your 'assertions' are 'very real' but EVERY one of your assertions is based solely on 'that' what DOES NOT EXIST and thus is only IMAGINARY, or on 'that' what is just FALSE, anyway.
IOW you are riding a "dead horse".
I do no even "have to accept" that any assertion is not the truth.
It was, instead the original statement of mine in this forum,
proven by the title of the respective topic of mine.
An assertion is an assertion OF truth.
The assertion is very real, iow it is some-thing and is "based on" = "caused by" -
some-thing.
Truth, on the other hand is imaginary-non-causal = epiphenomenal = does not exist
iow is not the basis for = cause of an assertion.
For an example, a societal agreement (agreed-NESS, agreed-HOOD) is - as is any law -
imaginary, epiphenomenal-non-causal.
The utteration OF-, assertion OF-, for an example OF a societal agreement is real
= CAN be causal at an action.
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 9th, 2021, 3:28 am
evolution wrote: January 8th, 2021, 7:01 pm You just HAVE TO ACCEPT that 'this' ASSERTION of YOURS is NOT 'the truth'.

IOW you are riding a "dead horse".
I do no even "have to accept" that any assertion is not the truth.
It was, instead the original statement of mine in this forum,
proven by the title of the respective topic of mine.
An assertion is an assertion OF truth.
The assertion is very real, iow it is some-thing and is "based on" = "caused by" -
some-thing.
Truth, on the other hand is imaginary-non-causal = epiphenomenal = does not exist
iow is not the basis for = cause of an assertion.
For an example, a societal agreement (agreed-NESS, agreed-HOOD) is - as is any law -
imaginary, epiphenomenal-non-causal.
The utteration OF-, assertion OF-, for an example OF a societal agreement is real
= CAN be causal at an action.
You would have MUCH MORE SUCCESS by providing ACTUAL EXAMPLES.
Hans-Werner Hammen

evolution wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:54 am You would have MUCH MORE SUCCESS by providing ACTUAL EXAMPLES.
An actual and current example is the assertions of causality, as discussed in this topic.

If causality was considered to be existing, anyone could have published pictures of causality.

Look, even If you go counter by "where is the picture of air"
I can always show you the Periodic system of the chemical elements and point you to very real Nitrogen, Oxygen, Dihydrogen-Oxide (water), Carbon-Dioxide, and traces of Noble-Gases

but there is quite conspicuously no such picture as to causality - no symbol asserting the structure, the elements of causality.
There is but the symbol, the word, the assertion of causality.
All that there IS pictures FROM /ABOUT, it is pictures of some-thing.
And, we might re-call this in our brain on this occasion:
There is many pictures and other symbols available - of no-thing even.
There is pictures in the abundance of gods, angels, devils,
of demons and of other creatures symbolizing the human thought,
iow symbols of NO-THING, dear friend!
You might begin to understand now,
how I get at calling your assertions religious.
Causality is (a) truth, also called property of matter
Matter is real (causal) - the property OF matter is epiphenomenal
= imaginary-non-causal - in short: Does not exist.

Now the elements of causality, these are:
Very real causes (material) and very real effects
(again material: being the cause at yet further effects)
Unlike "air" in my example above,
causality is not a mixed of causes and effects
Causality is made up FROM/ ABOUT causes and effects
evolution

Post by evolution »

Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 9th, 2021, 6:37 am
evolution wrote: January 9th, 2021, 4:54 am You would have MUCH MORE SUCCESS by providing ACTUAL EXAMPLES.
An actual and current example is the assertions of causality, as discussed in this topic.

If causality was considered to be existing, anyone could have published pictures of causality.

Look, even If you go counter by "where is the picture of air"
I can always show you the Periodic system of the chemical elements and point you to very real Nitrogen, Oxygen, Dihydrogen-Oxide (water), Carbon-Dioxide, and traces of Noble-Gases

but there is quite conspicuously no such picture as to causality - no symbol asserting the structure, the elements of causality.
What does the ACTUAL EXISTING THING and word 'causality' refer to EXACTLY?

Can you show 'us' cause and effect?
Hans-Werner Hammen wrote: January 9th, 2021, 6:37 am There is but the symbol, the word, the assertion of causality.
All that there IS pictures FROM /ABOUT, it is pictures of some-thing.
And, we might re-call this in our brain on this occasion:
There is many pictures and other symbols available - of no-thing even.
There is pictures in the abundance of gods, angels, devils,
of demons and of other creatures symbolizing the human thought,
iow symbols of NO-THING, dear friend!
You might begin to understand now,
how I get at calling your assertions religious.
Causality is (a) truth, also called property of matter
Matter is real (causal) - the property OF matter is epiphenomenal
= imaginary-non-causal - in short: Does not exist.

Now the elements of causality, these are:
Very real causes (material) and very real effects
(again material: being the cause at yet further effects)
Unlike "air" in my example above,
causality is not a mixed of causes and effects
Causality is made up FROM/ ABOUT causes and effects
And this is just what 'you' DEEM and ASSERT, correct?

Return to “General Philosophy”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream