The Ebola virus is a fraud

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
Misty
Premium Member

Re: The Ebola virus is a fraud

Post by Misty »

Rederic, Thanks for the Spanish flu link. It has shown me that Ebola is not migrating the same way. Question: The first American doctor who came home to get treatment was with his family, wife and 2-3 children, 2 days before his diagnoses, yet they never got sick. (they flew back to the states) Why? Also with people leaving the states to work in places that have the disease, why didn't the United States make and have on hand medication in case this disease did get out? (there should have been a stock pile of treatment available) Ebola has been periodically in the news since 1976. Africa has kept it in control all those years - what happened?
Things are not always as they appear; it's a matter of perception.

The eyes can only see what the mind has, is, or will be prepared to comprehend.

I am Lion, hear me ROAR! Meow.
DarwinX
Favorite Philosopher: Stephen Hurrell

Post by DarwinX »

Cogito ergo sum wrote:
Iodine also is an important key player in apoptosis or pre-programmed cell death. Everyday around 50 million of your cells will go through pre-programmed cell death and about 0.0025 percent will be replaced. Iodine keeps that in check and makes sure that the cells that are supposed to die do so. It was put into our table salt in the 20's and also in our bread to counter a thyroid issue in the early 1900's. It has since been taken out of the bread but you can still find it in most table salts. This doesn't really have much function in viruses or diseases but it is interesting in the treatments of cancer. I had a theory that using a virus, which is basically a little tiny carrier of information, you could have the information for apoptosis put into a virus and since viruses will pick out the weak cells just like a lioness will pick out the weakest in the herd you could have an effective non invasive cancer treatment. I have no doubt that along side with a healthy diet or REAL food and fresh drinking water along with a virus intended to attack cancerous cells by implementing apoptosis you could really make a huge impact in cancer treatments. The idea of using radiation is absurd and counterproductive in the long run and does nothing but allow the patient to be in long term treatment which equals larger medical bills and more money in the pockets of organizations making short term and "effective" treatments. Now, is this some sort of conspiracy? I have no clue nor do I really care, the way I see it is that with any sort of policy or organization there are always going to be side effects, some of them can be good and some of them can be very bad. In the case of the healthcare system and large pharmaceutical industries I think like with anything else greed and power got the best of them and that is nothing new or revolutionary unless you just became aware one second ago. Is the ebola virus a fraud? has it been blown out of proportion and used to make some people rich? I don't see why that is such a hard idea to entertain, and it is most likely, judging by the way the media portrays anything has been blown of proportion to scare people. If you control what the people fear you can control everything about them. And the American people are the most terrified people I have ever come across.
Cancer is an oxygen deficiency problem which is exacerbated by a lack of iodine and vitamin C. You can't use a virus to kill a cancer. The human immune system only recognizes iodine and oxygen as the only agents that are capable of destroying cancer cells. Viruses are produced by the blood (microzymas) which are the solution to blood toxicity problems. A virus is not a disease, it is a immune system response to blood impurities and vitamin imbalances. Viruses are not contagious. Only stupidity is contagious.

-- Updated October 17th, 2014, 2:26 am to add the following --
Misty wrote:Rederic, Thanks for the Spanish flu link. It has shown me that Ebola is not migrating the same way. Question: The first American doctor who came home to get treatment was with his family, wife and 2-3 children, 2 days before his diagnoses, yet they never got sick. (they flew back to the states) Why? Also with people leaving the states to work in places that have the disease, why didn't the United States make and have on hand medication in case this disease did get out? (there should have been a stock pile of treatment available) Ebola has been periodically in the news since 1976. Africa has kept it in control all those years - what happened?
It's all just a big scam to make money. That's what happened. Health workers in Africa get $500 per hour. Pretty good money for wearing a silly and totally unnecessary white decontamination suit. It's a pity the pilot forgot to wear his decontamination suit when they brought back the infected worker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.
Misty
Premium Member

Post by Misty »

DarwinX wrote:
Misty wrote:Rederic, Thanks for the Spanish flu link. It has shown me that Ebola is not migrating the same way. Question: The first American doctor who came home to get treatment was with his family, wife and 2-3 children, 2 days before his diagnoses, yet they never got sick. (they flew back to the states) Why? Also with people leaving the states to work in places that have the disease, why didn't the United States make and have on hand medication in case this disease did get out? (there should have been a stock pile of treatment available) Ebola has been periodically in the news since 1976. Africa has kept it in control all those years - what happened?
It's all just a big scam to make money. That's what happened. Health workers in Africa get $500 per hour. Pretty good money for wearing a silly and totally unnecessary white decontamination suit. It's a pity the pilot forgot to wear his decontamination suit when they brought back the infected worker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do agree with a lot of what you try to get across on this issue. I believe big companies create a need for something they want to sell. Just like war is used to boost economics. I also think some conditions are created such as hypertension and meds given when not needed, which turns into one taking many medications as the meds create a need for another medication and before one knows it one is taking several meds to keep high blood pressure under control. It is extremely frustrating. There are so many "conditions" that did not exist when my parents were young. It seems I find few people not on some kind of medication these days. It is insane.

Do you have a source for the $500 per hr pay for the health care workers in Africa?

Artimas
Favorite Philosopher: Plato

Post by Artimas »

If it is only iodine and oxygen that treat cancer, then how exactly can Cannabis help with killing cancer cells?

I agree with the monopolization and all, but now I am curious to why Cannabis helps cancer, I don't think it's iodine in it that causes it all.
"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.
DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Misty wrote:
DarwinX wrote:

(Nested quote removed.)

I do agree with a lot of what you try to get across on this issue. I believe big companies create a need for something they want to sell. Just like war is used to boost economics. I also think some conditions are created such as hypertension and meds given when not needed, which turns into one taking many medications as the meds create a need for another medication and before one knows it one is taking several meds to keep high blood pressure under control. It is extremely frustrating. There are so many "conditions" that did not exist when my parents were young. It seems I find few people not on some kind of medication these days. It is insane.

Do you have a source for the $500 per hr pay for the health care workers in Africa?

Hypertension is the result of a bad diet. Too much salt, grain foods and dairy foods which inflame, block and narrow the artery passageways causing high blood pressure, migraine headaches, heart attack and cancer. Doctors know this, but do nothing to either prevent it from occurring or to advise people to change their diets. This is because they don't don't want to contravene the basic 'kill the goose that lays the golden egg' principle. They would rather people either get sick or die than that they would become poorer and have less patients to attend to.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014 ... work-ebola

-- Updated October 17th, 2014, 10:03 am to add the following --
Artimas wrote:If it is only iodine and oxygen that treat cancer, then how exactly can Cannabis help with killing cancer cells?

I agree with the monopolization and all, but now I am curious to why Cannabis helps cancer, I don't think it's iodine in it that causes it all.
I think Cannabis is an anti-inflammatory chemical which assists the oxygen and iodine to reach the cancer site. Foods like dairy, grain, sugar and salt are blocking agents which prevent oxygen and iodine from reaching the cancer site. Therefore, I would recommend that any person who has cancer to avoid these food sources and eat more fruit, beans and vegetables which have a low glycemic index.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.
Bohm2
Favorite Philosopher: Bertrand Russell

Post by Bohm2 »

DarwinX wrote:This is because they don't don't want to contravene the basic 'kill the goose that lays the golden egg' principle. They would rather people either get sick or die than that they would become poorer and have less patients to attend to.
Sorry, but you have no clue what you're talking about. I deal with people with hypertension and diabetes on a daily basis. Health workers #physicians, dieticians, pharmacists, etc.# almost always recommend changes in diet, fat loss, increased physical activity, lifestyle changes. I make such recommendations on a daily basis and so do all physicians. The problem is individuals rarely follow these recommendations. For the rare ones that do...I've seen diabetic patients who were on 3 different diabetic medications #insulin, metformin and Diamicron# manage to go off pretty well off all of them due to major lifestyle changes, fat loss, more exercise, etc. but unfortunately most people do not make these changes. And once they go on insulin, it's very rare to see them come off and this has nothing to do with lack of trying by health workers.
Cogito ergo sum
Favorite Philosopher: Karl Popper

Post by Cogito ergo sum »

DarwinX wrote:
Cogito ergo sum wrote:
Iodine also is an important key player in apoptosis or pre-programmed cell death. Everyday around 50 million of your cells will go through pre-programmed cell death and about 0.0025 percent will be replaced. Iodine keeps that in check and makes sure that the cells that are supposed to die do so. It was put into our table salt in the 20's and also in our bread to counter a thyroid issue in the early 1900's. It has since been taken out of the bread but you can still find it in most table salts. This doesn't really have much function in viruses or diseases but it is interesting in the treatments of cancer. I had a theory that using a virus, which is basically a little tiny carrier of information, you could have the information for apoptosis put into a virus and since viruses will pick out the weak cells just like a lioness will pick out the weakest in the herd you could have an effective non invasive cancer treatment. I have no doubt that along side with a healthy diet or REAL food and fresh drinking water along with a virus intended to attack cancerous cells by implementing apoptosis you could really make a huge impact in cancer treatments. The idea of using radiation is absurd and counterproductive in the long run and does nothing but allow the patient to be in long term treatment which equals larger medical bills and more money in the pockets of organizations making short term and "effective" treatments. Now, is this some sort of conspiracy? I have no clue nor do I really care, the way I see it is that with any sort of policy or organization there are always going to be side effects, some of them can be good and some of them can be very bad. In the case of the healthcare system and large pharmaceutical industries I think like with anything else greed and power got the best of them and that is nothing new or revolutionary unless you just became aware one second ago. Is the ebola virus a fraud? has it been blown out of proportion and used to make some people rich? I don't see why that is such a hard idea to entertain, and it is most likely, judging by the way the media portrays anything has been blown of proportion to scare people. If you control what the people fear you can control everything about them. And the American people are the most terrified people I have ever come across.
Cancer is an oxygen deficiency problem which is exacerbated by a lack of iodine and vitamin C. You can't use a virus to kill a cancer. The human immune system only recognizes iodine and oxygen as the only agents that are capable of destroying cancer cells. Viruses are produced by the blood (microzymas) which are the solution to blood toxicity problems. A virus is not a disease, it is a immune system response to blood impurities and vitamin imbalances. Viruses are not contagious. Only stupidity is contagious.

-- Updated October 17th, 2014, 2:26 am to add the following -

It is a theory, like i said, and until you have done test a refute it you cant really justify saying that it cant be done. Also i never said once that you would use a virus to kill cancer. I said that since a virus is exceptionally well suited for attacking cells and delivering information, you could use that as a mechanism to send the code of apoptosis to a cell that didn't get the message to shut down. Or if that is to complex for you, here is an analogy, if you want to go to the store you cant drive your call into the store but you can drive to the store and then walk in. The car being the virus or whatever you want to call it, you would be pre-programmed cell death and the store would be the cancerous cell. Also where did you hear about cancer being from an oxygen deficiency? The levels of oxygen have been at fluctuating for some time now. There have been dinosaur bones found which had evidence of cancer when oxygen levels where much much higher then they are now. Also how can you explain that plats can get cancer? It has nothing to do with oxygen it has to do with simple mathematics. We have so many cells eventually at some point a mistake will happen during your life cycle and cancer can get formed.
Artimas
Favorite Philosopher: Plato

Post by Artimas »

DarwinX wrote:
Misty wrote: (Nested quote removed.)

Hypertension is the result of a bad diet. Too much salt, grain foods and dairy foods which inflame, block and narrow the artery passageways causing high blood pressure, migraine headaches, heart attack and cancer. Doctors know this, but do nothing to either prevent it from occurring or to advise people to change their diets. This is because they don't don't want to contravene the basic 'kill the goose that lays the golden egg' principle. They would rather people either get sick or die than that they would become poorer and have less patients to attend to.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014 ... work-ebola

-- Updated October 17th, 2014, 10:03 am to add the following --
Artimas wrote:If it is only iodine and oxygen that treat cancer, then how exactly can Cannabis help with killing cancer cells?

I think Cannabis is an anti-inflammatory chemical which assists the oxygen and iodine to reach the cancer site. Foods like dairy, grain, sugar and salt are blocking agents which prevent oxygen and iodine from reaching the cancer site. Therefore, I would recommend that any person who has cancer to avoid these food sources and eat more fruit, beans and vegetables which have a low glycemic index.
It is an anti-inflammatory, that's right. Anti- a lot of things honestly.
"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.
Misty
Premium Member

Post by Misty »

Bohm2 wrote:
DarwinX wrote:This is because they don't don't want to contravene the basic 'kill the goose that lays the golden egg' principle. They would rather people either get sick or die than that they would become poorer and have less patients to attend to.
Sorry, but you have no clue what you're talking about. I deal with people with hypertension and diabetes on a daily basis. Health workers #physicians, dieticians, pharmacists, etc.# almost always recommend changes in diet, fat loss, increased physical activity, lifestyle changes. I make such recommendations on a daily basis and so do all physicians. The problem is individuals rarely follow these recommendations. For the rare ones that do...I've seen diabetic patients who were on 3 different diabetic medications #insulin, metformin and Diamicron# manage to go off pretty well off all of them due to major lifestyle changes, fat loss, more exercise, etc. but unfortunately most people do not make these changes. And once they go on insulin, it's very rare to see them come off and this has nothing to do with lack of trying by health workers.
Is this also true of hypertension as well, in your opinion? (that when on some medications, it is rare to get off them - does this mean that meds change something that makes it impossible to go off them?) Some skinny people have hypertension - what would be the advise to them?

Bohm2

Post by Bohm2 »

Misty wrote:IIs this also true of hypertension as well, in your opinion? (that when on some medications, it is rare to get off them - does this mean that meds change something that makes it impossible to go off them?) Some skinny people have hypertension - what would be the advise to them?
There are multifactorial reasons for someone havig hypertension also. Some people could do everything right (and be thin)and still have hypertension. That's genetics. But lifestyle chanes are recommended for everyone. With a skinny person, if BP is very high, then depending on patient history, medications are usually prescribed. But even the salt-hypertension connection isn't definitive. Only about 25 % are salt-sensitive. And just because one lowers blood pressure by medication, it doesn't always lead to increased longevity. In fact, there is research that suggests that while a high sodium diet is associated with higher average blood pressure, the association with salt (sodium) intake and longevity doesn't follow the same pattern. In fact, there are researchers who question the current guidelines to lower salt (Sodium) intake for everyone:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/830444

-- Updated October 17th, 2014, 9:10 am to add the following --
Misty wrote:IIs this also true of hypertension as well, in your opinion? (that when on some medications, it is rare to get off them - does this mean that meds change something that makes it impossible to go off them?) Some skinny people have hypertension - what would be the advise to them?
There are multifactorial reasons for someone havig hypertension also. Some people could do everything right (and be thin)and still have hypertension. That's genetics. But lifestyle chanes are recommended for everyone. With a skinny person, if BP is very high, then depending on patient history, medications are usually prescribed. But even the salt-hypertension connection isn't definitive. Only about 25 % are salt-sensitive. And just because one lowers blood pressure by medication, it doesn't always lead to increased longevity. In fact, there is research that suggests that while a high sodium diet is associated with higher average blood pressure, the association with salt (sodium) intake and longevity doesn't follow the same pattern. In fact, there are researchers who question the current guidelines to lower salt (Sodium) intake for everyone:

-- Updated October 17th, 2014, 9:10 am to add the following --

DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Cogito ergo sum wrote: It is a theory, like i said, and until you have done test a refute it you cant really justify saying that it cant be done. Also i never said once that you would use a virus to kill cancer. I said that since a virus is exceptionally well suited for attacking cells and delivering information, you could use that as a mechanism to send the code of apoptosis to a cell that didn't get the message to shut down. Or if that is to complex for you, here is an analogy, if you want to go to the store you can't drive your car into the store but you can drive to the store and then walk in. The car being the virus or whatever you want to call it, you would be pre-programmed cell death and the store would be the cancerous cell. Also where did you hear about cancer being from an oxygen deficiency? The levels of oxygen have been at fluctuating for some time now. There have been dinosaur bones found which had evidence of cancer when oxygen levels where much much higher then they are now. Also how can you explain that plants can get cancer? It has nothing to do with oxygen it has to do with simple mathematics. We have so many cells eventually at some point a mistake will happen during your life cycle and cancer can get formed.
You don't understand the mechanism by which the immune system operates. You don't need a virus to deliver toxin to the cancer cell. The hormones will do that job just fine. When a cell is oxygen deficient it reverts back to a more primitive state. This is because all life forms are peomorphic to some degree. If the environment doesn't support a cell it can become viral, bacterial or fungal. Halogens are responsible for the breakdown of immune function, these include chlorine, fluorine and bromine. These chemicals can be found in many products and drinking water.
Bohm2

Post by Bohm2 »

Misty wrote:[Do you have a source for the $500 per hr pay for the health care workers in Africa?
I wouldn't go even if it was $ 500 /hr. But health workers in those countries doing this hazardous activity isn't close to this:
The workers said they were promised a monthly wage of US $750 for nurses and lab technicians, and US $500 for others, but they have received about one-third less.
http://www.voanews.com/content/liberian ... 84156.html
Cogito ergo sum

DarwinX wrote:
Cogito ergo sum wrote: It is a theory, like i said, and until you have done test a refute it you cant really justify saying that it cant be done. Also i never said once that you would use a virus to kill cancer. I said that since a virus is exceptionally well suited for attacking cells and delivering information, you could use that as a mechanism to send the code of apoptosis to a cell that didn't get the message to shut down. Or if that is to complex for you, here is an analogy, if you want to go to the store you can't drive your car into the store but you can drive to the store and then walk in. The car being the virus or whatever you want to call it, you would be pre-programmed cell death and the store would be the cancerous cell. Also where did you hear about cancer being from an oxygen deficiency? The levels of oxygen have been at fluctuating for some time now. There have been dinosaur bones found which had evidence of cancer when oxygen levels where much much higher then they are now. Also how can you explain that plants can get cancer? It has nothing to do with oxygen it has to do with simple mathematics. We have so many cells eventually at some point a mistake will happen during your life cycle and cancer can get formed.
You don't understand the mechanism by which the immune system operates. You don't need a virus to deliver toxin to the cancer cell. The hormones will do that job just fine. When a cell is oxygen deficient it reverts back to a more primitive state. This is because all life forms are peomorphic to some degree. If the environment doesn't support a cell it can become viral, bacterial or fungal. Halogens are responsible for the breakdown of immune function, these include chlorine, fluorine and bromine. These chemicals can be found in many products and drinking water.
Please enlighten me to your knowledge of the human immune system. It appears you are far more intelligent and knowledgable on this subject then I am. I am having trouble understanding where you are coming from. So according to what you are saying people who live in higher altitudes would have higher cancer rates? Or am I still missing your point? Or what about what you said When a cell is deprived of oxygen it goes back to a primitive state? What is that primitive state? Wouldn't its primitive state be used to an environment that was lacking in oxygen until plants where formed to create more of it? And could you please explain to me how plants can get cancer? And are you saying chlorine, fluorine and bromine are unnatural? Or where they planted by big pharmaceutical companies and governments to make money off of cancer? And what of radiation that is unavoidable or is radiation also created by powers that be? And are you also saying that if you just eat right and avoid any of these halogens that you would never get cancer? Or are you disregarding the fact that mistakes happen and some things are beyond your control? Or is the Human body and immune system the only thing in the universe that we know of that is not suceptable to mathematical probability?
DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Cogito ergo sum wrote:

Please enlighten me to your knowledge of the human immune system. It appears you are far more intelligent and knowledgable on this subject then I am. I am having trouble understanding where you are coming from. So according to what you are saying people who live in higher altitudes would have higher cancer rates?
People who live have higher rates of red blood cells which is the bodies way of adjusting to low oxygen levels. This means that these people would most likely be more susceptible to heart attack than cancer. The less atmosphere would also expose them to radiation which would increase their skin cancer rates. Heart attack is a common problem for people who are casual mountain climbers and haven't adjusted to the high altitude.
Or am I still missing your point? Or what about what you said When a cell is deprived of oxygen it goes back to a primitive state? What is that primitive state?
Cancer cells are primitive cells which are anaerobic.
Wouldn't its primitive state be used to an environment that was lacking in oxygen until plants where formed to create more of it? And could you please explain to me how plants can get cancer?
Plants don't get cancer.
And are you saying chlorine, fluorine and bromine are unnatural? Or where they planted by big pharmaceutical companies and governments to make money off of cancer?
They just used them without knowing what the effects were originally.

And what of radiation that is unavoidable or is radiation also created by powers that be? And are you also saying that if you just eat right and avoid any of these halogens that you would never get cancer? Or are you disregarding the fact that mistakes happen and some things are beyond your control? Or is the Human body and immune system the only thing in the universe that we know of that is not suceptable to mathematical probability?[/quote]
Cogito ergo sum

DarwinX wrote:
Cogito ergo sum wrote:

Please enlighten me to your knowledge of the human immune system. It appears you are far more intelligent and knowledgable on this subject then I am. I am having trouble understanding where you are coming from. So according to what you are saying people who live in higher altitudes would have higher cancer rates?
People who live have higher rates of red blood cells which is the bodies way of adjusting to low oxygen levels. This means that these people would most likely be more susceptible to heart attack than cancer. The less atmosphere would also expose them to radiation which would increase their skin cancer rates. Heart attack is a common problem for people who are casual mountain climbers and haven't adjusted to the high altitude.

That makes sense. Thank you for that moment of clarity.
Or am I still missing your point? Or what about what you said When a cell is deprived of oxygen it goes back to a primitive state? What is that primitive state?
Cancer cells are primitive cells which are anaerobic.

How can a cancerous cell be a primitive version of a cell if it wouldn't exist without a healthy cell. Meaning that, cancer isn't a stand alone cell but a failure of apoptosis that happens In a cell.
Wouldn't its primitive state be used to an environment that was lacking in oxygen until plants where formed to create more of it? And could you please explain to me how plants can get cancer?
Plants don't get cancer.

But they do get cancer they just have cell walls that don't allow the cancer to spread In the same manner that happens in animals. Unless I am mistaken and if I am please let me know where the fault is in my reasoning. This stems from decissions I have had first hand with a micro biologist who specializes in cancer in plants.
And are you saying chlorine, fluorine and bromine are unnatural? Or where they planted by big pharmaceutical companies and governments to make money off of cancer?
They just used them without knowing what the effects were originally.

So they do cause cancer even if you were exposed to it naturally and say not consuming it through drinking water where it is placed. So even if like what you said earlier that the immune system doesn't make mistakes, well wouldn't that be a mistake if you stumbled upon in naturally?

Return to “Philosophy of Science”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream