Spin plus aether equals mass

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
Bohm2
Favorite Philosopher: Bertrand Russell

Re: Spin plus aether equals mass

Post by Bohm2 »

Steve3007 wrote:It was my understanding that General Relativity shares your view that there is no such thing as "absolute spin".
What is interesting is within any ontological/realistic interpretation of QM, quantum spin must be non-real/contextual as per experimental violation of Leggett's inequalities. So if one wants to hold unto realism then a realistic interpretation like Bohmian must abandon not only locality but must treat all properties other than position as non-real/contextual.
A frequently heard complaint about Bohmian mechanics is that it is non-local. The correct response to this is to refer to the experimental violations of Bell’s inequalities, which show that non-locality is not a peculiarity of Bohmian mechanics, but an experimental fact. In a parallel fashion, experimental violations of Leggett’s inequalities furnish a reply to another complaint that is sometimes made against Bohmian mechanics, namely its non-realism with respect to all properties except position. Experimental tests of Leggett-type models support the Bohmian approach by demonstrating that a realism about polarization, even in the modest sense of (2), is in conflict with empirical data. The Bohmian should therefore not join Laudisa in denouncing Leggett’s research program as irrelevant, but should rather welcome it as significantly supporting his own position, by showing that non-realism about the polarization of individual photons is not just a theoretical postulate, but an experimental fact.
The Foundational Significance of Leggett’s Non-local Hidden-Variable Theories
http://link.springer.com/article/10.100 ... 013-9723-7
Atreyu
Favorite Philosopher: P.D. Ouspensky

Post by Atreyu »

DarwinX wrote: There are no elements below hydrogen. If you know of any, let me know. The hydrogen atom is the simplest atom which has only one electron and one proton. The proton is acting as a stand in neutron in this case. I would say that the proton has lost some of its spin and is slowly turning into a neutron. This is the first phase of matter creation.
I oppose that view. The conception of "matter" does not begin with elements. I can easily envision subatomic matter being created first, and then the more complex hydrogen atom coming later.
DarwinX wrote: My point is that aether already is a high energy environment because it is spinning at the speed of light. Spin is energy in its most basic form. There is no such thing as energy outside of the parameters of spin. Energy can only be transferred by spin and pressure contact which causes the transference of spin energy. At the sub-atomic level, there is no friction, atoms and ethons can go on spinning forever.
Yes, but my point was that this explanation for the first matter seems unnecessary because the prevailing model already explains how we can have a very high-energy environment (post-big bang) for pair production to have created the first matter.
DarwinX wrote: The sun is manufacturing matter on its surface as hydrogen. The aether is rushing in which causes what we call gravity. When 2 ethons stop spinning and become neutrons they give off the energy of the speed of light squared. This is a mechanical model of matter creation as opposed to a mathematical model. My model explains mechanically what the equation E = MC squared is really all about in a practical application of the formula. Einstein never visualised that the aether was spinning at the speed of light and just reverse engineered his equation from observing the suns energy production.
I see no need for any new ideas on matter generation in the Sun. The Sun has enough energy, particularly as we move towards its core, for pair production to be occurring there, as it probably is in the cores of much smaller bodies, such as the Moon. This hypothesis seems much more likely to me than your novel one, which I cannot connect with anything else. Our hypothesis of pair production occurring in the cores of planets and moons can easily and logically also be applied to stars.

DarwinX wrote: My theory has its limits. I don't have any equipment to test or expand my theories with experiments. I only use what information is already available and synthesise it into a theory.
Well, your hypothesis of a nuetron somehow creating a "hole" which attracts protons and electrons might be more attractive if you could explain it more comprehensively. Until then, it just seems to be something you had to just conveniently add in so that your hypothesis would seem more reasonable.

The process of pair production is the most logical way to explain the hypothesis of a "Growing Universe", and as a fellow adherent, I'd hope that you'd see that. Your unique and abstract theory of matter creation is only going to make our proposition of a growing Universe less consistent in the eyes of our skeptics.
DarwinX
Favorite Philosopher: Stephen Hurrell

Post by DarwinX »

Atreyu wrote:

I oppose that view. The conception of "matter" does not begin with elements. I can easily envision subatomic matter being created first, and then the more complex hydrogen atom coming later.
Well, I also have a theory of dimensions which is far more abstract and weird. I believe that time is constant for us, within our dimension but it may not be constant within other dimensions. The universe may be like an endless series of Russian Dolls one within the other which extends forever outwards and forever inwards. Light, which travels very fast for us, may be only really travelling at the speed of an ocean wave, within its own dimension. It all depends on your dimensional perspective. There is also the prospect of matter transference between fractal dimensions. In other words, our entire universe could exist within a speck of dust in another dimension.

Yes, but my point was that this explanation for the first matter seems unnecessary because the prevailing model already explains how we can have a very high-energy environment (post-big bang) for pair production to have created the first matter.
What is the mechanics of this pair production? In my model, the entire universe is constantly high energy, so there is no need for a big bang to get things rolling.

I see no need for any new ideas on matter generation in the Sun. The Sun has enough energy, particularly as we move towards its core, for pair production to be occurring there, as it probably is in the cores of much smaller bodies, such as the Moon. This hypothesis seems much more likely to me than your novel one, which I cannot connect with anything else. Our hypothesis of pair production occurring in the cores of planets and moons can easily and logically also be applied to stars.
Pair production is just speculation because nobody is ever going into the centre of the earth or sun to investigate it. But we can plainly see what is happening on the surface of the sun. The surface of the sun is 6,000 degrees C while the atmosphere is millions of degrees higher in temperature. Blind Freddy can see that it is the aether flow that feeds the sun's energy. But because scientists have rejected the existence of the aether, they still don't know why the sun's atmosphere is hotter than its surface. They are now sending a space craft to investigate the surface of the sun to see if there are any explosions occurring. Also, they can't predict sun spots very well either. This is because the planets are blocking the aether flow which causes dark spots to occur due to aether starvation on the surface. Scientists still don't know this and they have to monitor the sun constantly for sun spots as a result. But all they really need to do is have a calendar of planet movements and they would know when the sun spots were going to occur many years or centuries before hand.

Well, your hypothesis of a nuetron somehow creating a "hole" which attracts protons and electrons might be more attractive if you could explain it more comprehensively. Until then, it just seems to be something you had to just conveniently add in so that your hypothesis would seem more reasonable.

The process of pair production is the most logical way to explain the hypothesis of a "Growing Universe", and as a fellow adherent, I'd hope that you'd see that. Your unique and abstract theory of matter creation is only going to make our proposition of a growing Universe less consistent in the eyes of our skeptics.
Its not a mater of convenience that I have created a hole in the centre of the atom. It is just a logical conclusion of how the universe must be arranged. Nature is my guide, and I have just burrowed nature's formula and have applied it to the atomic model. Nature is the ultimate logic. There is no magic in nature. Everything in nature can be explained in pure mechanical action and reaction. I don't believe in attraction, magnetism and pulling forces. Nature can only implode, explode and spin.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.
Cogito ergo sum
Favorite Philosopher: Karl Popper

Post by Cogito ergo sum »

DarwinX wrote:
Cogito ergo sum wrote: Darwinx, a star is not a single point it is a massive collection of particles projecting itself it time, space and cauality like all other classical objects.
Would you say that none of the stars are spinning? Please advise me of any heavenly bodies that are not spinning.

I am not saying that at all. It is perfectly clear that all classical objects spin. All classical objects are made of matter and matter is made of particles. Particles don't spin, therefore your theory doesn't explain how matter is produced if the stuff that makes up matter has no spin. As for your other post stating that the larger the object( or more massive) it is the slower is goes and the smaller (less massive) the object is the faster is goes, that is relativity my friend. The thoery that you claim to negate you are agreeing with in a very abstract round about way. That very simple statement is clear when you use E=mc2, if energy is equal to mass•C2, therefore the faster you go the heavier, larger and more massive you get, therefore time will appear to be moving slower relative to less massive or slower moving bodies depending on your coordinate system. Now I am not saying that this explains at all how matter is produced, considering how that question is the most fundamental question people have ever asked, and can be broken down by saying, how is there something rather than nothing. Religion has tried to answer that, science has tried to as well and I beleive that we are a long way from getting there. But your theory is not explaining the underlying causes of anything it is just mearly taking a byproduct of other not so we'll known forces and trying to come up with a grand and untestable idea. First we should try to understand magnetism and gravity and then we can move backwards and go back to aether.
DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Cogito ergo sum wrote:
DarwinX wrote: (Nested quote removed.)

Would you say that none of the stars are spinning? Please advise me of any heavenly bodies that are not spinning.

I am not saying that at all. It is perfectly clear that all classical objects spin. All classical objects are made of matter and matter is made of particles. Particles don't spin, therefore your theory doesn't explain how matter is produced if the stuff that makes up matter has no spin. As for your other post stating that the larger the object( or more massive) it is the slower is goes and the smaller (less massive) the object is the faster is goes, that is relativity my friend. The thoery that you claim to negate you are agreeing with in a very abstract round about way. That very simple statement is clear when you use E=mc2, if energy is equal to mass•C2, therefore the faster you go the heavier, larger and more massive you get, therefore time will appear to be moving slower relative to less massive or slower moving bodies depending on your coordinate system. Now I am not saying that this explains at all how matter is produced, considering how that question is the most fundamental question people have ever asked, and can be broken down by saying, how is there something rather than nothing. Religion has tried to answer that, science has tried to as well and I beleive that we are a long way from getting there. But your theory is not explaining the underlying causes of anything it is just mearly taking a byproduct of other not so we'll known forces and trying to come up with a grand and untestable idea. First we should try to understand magnetism and gravity and then we can move backwards and go back to aether.
"Particles don't spin" Are you referring to the particles as a group of atoms? What is your definition of a particle?. Please specify its dimensions. Of course groups of things don't spin. It is only single items that can spin, like one atom, one galaxy, one sun and one planet. On the other-hand, groups of atoms can't spin, groups of planets can't spin, groups of galaxies can't spin. Spin is an individual characteristic, not a group characteristic. The point I am making is that all single entities spin. So, when you say that a point can't spin, you need to define what you mean by a point. Is the point a single atom or a group of atoms for example. If the point is a single atom, then I would disagree with your statement, but if the point consists of a group of anything, then I would agree that a group can't spin, that is, at least not without the help of human intervention.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Beware! The devil wears the mask of a saint.
Atreyu

Post by Atreyu »

DarwinX wrote: Well, I also have a theory of dimensions which is far more abstract and weird. I believe that time is constant for us, within our dimension but it may not be constant within other dimensions. The universe may be like an endless series of Russian Dolls one within the other which extends forever outwards and forever inwards. Light, which travels very fast for us, may be only really travelling at the speed of an ocean wave, within its own dimension. It all depends on your dimensional perspective. There is also the prospect of matter transference between fractal dimensions. In other words, our entire universe could exist within a speck of dust in another dimension.
Theories concerning higher dimensions of space are usually not understood properly, but perhaps we could discuss them on another thread.
DarwinX wrote: What is the mechanics of this pair production? In my model, the entire universe is constantly high energy, so there is no need for a big bang to get things rolling.
You need to study up on pair production. It's a very well established scientific theory, which means that scientists would not oppose its use within another theory. They would, however, and with great tenacity, oppose any new idea concerning new matter formation. The idea of a Growing Universe is already novel enough without inventing entirely new ideas concerning one of its subsets (matter creation). My position is that we should stick with the already existing and well established theory of matter creation (pair production) in developing and arguing for our new model of a Growing Universe.
DarwinX wrote: Pair production is just speculation because nobody is ever going into the centre of the earth or sun to investigate it. But we can plainly see what is happening on the surface of the sun. The surface of the sun is 6,000 degrees C while the atmosphere is millions of degrees higher in temperature. Blind Freddy can see that it is the aether flow that feeds the sun's energy. But because scientists have rejected the existence of the aether, they still don't know why the sun's atmosphere is hotter than its surface. They are now sending a space craft to investigate the surface of the sun to see if there are any explosions occurring. Also, they can't predict sun spots very well either. This is because the planets are blocking the aether flow which causes dark spots to occur due to aether starvation on the surface. Scientists still don't know this and they have to monitor the sun constantly for sun spots as a result. But all they really need to do is have a calendar of planet movements and they would know when the sun spots were going to occur many years or centuries before hand.
Pair production is a very established theory. Again, study up on it. It's hardly "speculation". The math behind it holds up quite well and it easily explains the creation of matter in the conditions which existed seconds after the big bang.

DarwinX wrote: Its not a mater of convenience that I have created a hole in the centre of the atom. It is just a logical conclusion of how the universe must be arranged. Nature is my guide, and I have just burrowed nature's formula and have applied it to the atomic model. Nature is the ultimate logic. There is no magic in nature. Everything in nature can be explained in pure mechanical action and reaction. I don't believe in attraction, magnetism and pulling forces. Nature can only implode, explode and spin.
Well, I myself am certainly not convinced that we only have three options here....
Obvious Leo
Favorite Philosopher: Omar Khayyam

Post by Obvious Leo »

Aren't you overlooking the fact that in pair production the pair being produced are the particle and its anti-particle. What mechanism do you propose which would prevent them from annihilating each other, as they almost immediately do in the cloud chamber? In the hypothetical Hawking radiation model this is prevented by the tidal forces of a black hole but such forces will be many orders of magnitude too small inside a planetary body. I realise it's a shame to allow the facts to stuff up a good story but these are not trivial considerations.

Regards Leo
DarwinX

Post by DarwinX »

Obvious Leo wrote:Aren't you overlooking the fact that in pair production the pair being produced are the particle and its anti-particle. What mechanism do you propose which would prevent them from annihilating each other, as they almost immediately do in the cloud chamber? In the hypothetical Hawking radiation model this is prevented by the tidal forces of a black hole but such forces will be many orders of magnitude too small inside a planetary body. I realise it's a shame to allow the facts to stuff up a good story but these are not trivial considerations.

Regards Leo
Matter only takes up the space of 4.08×10 to the power of −28 kg/m3. Therefore, matter is very rare and is the exception to the rule of space in general. The hydrogen atom is half way between being aether and matter because it doesn't have a neutron in its natural state.
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

Another point about pair production: Even in the case of the hypothetical Hawking radiation, where, as Leo said, extreme differences in gravity cause one particle to fall into the black hole and the other to escape, the model, as I understand it, doesn't propose that mass/energy conversation is violated. That's why it's seen as a mechanism for black hole "evaporation" - the loss of mass/energy from the black hole. The model talks about the mass/energy coming from the black hole's gravitational potential energy or the particle which falls in having negative energy with respect to a far away observer. The idea of negative energy might seem like an odd concept, but the key thing is that it is the energy with respect to a far away observer, emphasizing that potential energy is measured relative to an arbitrarily chosen zero baseline. For gravitational potential energy, the zero/baseline is often chosen to be an infinite distance from the gravitating body, meaning that all objects have negative gravitational potential energy with respect to that body.

Anyway, some people might say that they're just arranging the interpretation of the theory so as not to violate the laws of conservation of mass/energy. In a sense, they're right. But that's what extrapolation from known models to try to make predictions of as-yet-unperformed observations is all about. You assume that the most well established parts of the model (such as mass/energy conversation) will not be violated, and see what is predicted to happen - see how the rest of the model behaves with those constraints.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Steve3007 wrote: Anyway, some people might say that they're just arranging the interpretation of the theory so as not to violate the laws of conservation of mass/energy.
I don't see a problem with this approach on aesthetic grounds because to chuck out the mass/energy conservation law has too many consequences for other models. However it seems likely that at least one basic assumption will have to get the flick because of the firewall paradox, unless this also turns out to be a red herring. Personally I've always had deep misgivings about the event horizon hypothesis but my maths is not up to the task of figuring out whether abandoning this sacred cow might resolve the problem. My guess is that a generation from now all the geeks will be laughing in uproar at the black hole physics of our modern day. But I digress.

Back to Jupiter turning into a star. How long should we need to wait?

Regards Leo
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

I'd have to do some more research on the firewall paradox to have a chance of saying anything that could pass as intelligent on the specifics of that one. But, yes, it seems that of all the physical principles in this universe, conservation of mass/energy seems to be one of those that is most embedded in many different aspects of physics so would be the hardest to imagine being abandoned.

Anyway, I've read that Jupiter needs 80 times more mass than it currently has in order to become a star. One solution to that is to follow DarwinX and propose that pretty much every model of physics that we currently use is actually useless, including the nuclear fusion mechanism by which stars shine, and is cunningly made to only appear useful for some kind of financial gain motive (probably by feminist believers in germ theory). That sounds like far too much hard work for me. So it's got to be either a hole load of black slabs adding to the mass of Jupiter, as in 2010, the sequel to 2001, or something else. But the trouble is, if Jupiter is growing at a rate such that it's going to multiply by 80 before the sun dies, then it must have only just started doing that or else it must have not existed until quite recently. Both theories are going to have their problems, I think.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

I think you've been rather too generous to the Jupiter theory, Steve, and politely left quite a suite of other impossibilities out.
Atreyu

Post by Atreyu »

Obvious Leo wrote:Aren't you overlooking the fact that in pair production the pair being produced are the particle and its anti-particle. What mechanism do you propose which would prevent them from annihilating each other, as they almost immediately do in the cloud chamber? In the hypothetical Hawking radiation model this is prevented by the tidal forces of a black hole but such forces will be many orders of magnitude too small inside a planetary body. I realise it's a shame to allow the facts to stuff up a good story but these are not trivial considerations.
I'll ask around and see what its proponents say about this. But there is plenty of evidence that planets and moons grow. Pair production is merely what most adherents of this idea are currently proposing to explain new mass, since this is currently the strongest objection to their ideas.
Steve3007 wrote: Anyway, some people might say that they're just arranging the interpretation of the theory so as not to violate the laws of conservation of mass/energy. In a sense, they're right. But that's what extrapolation from known models to try to make predictions of as-yet-unperformed observations is all about. You assume that the most well established parts of the model (such as mass/energy conversation) will not be violated, and see what is predicted to happen - see how the rest of the model behaves with those constraints.
We are well aware that modern science considers the law of conservation of mass/energy to be absolute and universal. However, we have to oppose that view because we see too much evidence of growing planets and moons. Our position is that all of the evidence in favor of growing planets and their moons cannot be discarded just because it violates this one "law". We think that this "law" only applies to local conditions, which were always the conditions in which it was formulated. The law of conservation of mass/energy is indeed generally true, but it does not apply in the extreme conditions which we find in the cores of large cosmic bodies, where the high energy created by gravity, compression and extreme density allow new matter/mass to be generated.
ObviousLeo wrote: Back to Jupiter turning into a star. How long should we need to wait?
It's not guaranteed. The growth of planets can only proceed given certain favorable conditions, so whether or not Jupiter will continue to grow and eventually become a Star is not known. But planetary changes such as this obviously occur over several hundred million, if not a few billion or so, years.
Steve3007 wrote: I do seriously think, though, that fringe theories such as "Expanding Earth" are still interesting if only because of the insights that they might give into the way different people think, and attempt to make sense of the world. Obviously following through the logical consequences of the idea that the Earth has been expanding and "that's why dinosaurs were really big" leads to most of physics having to be thrown out. Most people stop there and think "OK, I guess plate tectonics works best" but some, like our very interesting case study DarwinX, go merrily ahead and do indeed throw it all out (without actually looking at what it says first) because doing so fits some pre-existing suspicions that they had about people. So there are interesting psychological insights to be had.
Actually, a smaller Earth and a lower g-force is a far more logical and simple explanation for the dinosaurs large size than the idea of more oxygen in the atmosphere. "Throwing out" most of physics in favor of a new general model should not seem like such a radical idea given the cosmological "model" (most of the Universe is "dark", unknown) which modern physics has given us. Obviously there is something very serious missing in modern physics, as any mediocre philosopher could plainly see, and perhaps some of them, among others, are an absolute and universal fixed energy/mass, and a planet in which continents float around as if they were chunks of ice on water.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Atreyu wrote:However, we have to oppose that view because we see too much evidence of growing planets and moons.
What evidence might that be?
Atreyu wrote:Actually, a smaller Earth and a lower g-force is a far more logical and simple explanation for the dinosaurs large size than the idea of more oxygen in the atmosphere.
So are elephants subjected to lower g-forces than mice? Evolutionary biology suggests that most of the dinosaur species were of sizes comparable to today's fauna. How would you account for that? How much smaller was the earth at the time of the dinosaur's extinction than it is now? For it have been significantly smaller it would have had to have been about the size of a golf ball at the time it was formed. The Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction was only 66 million years ago, which is the blink of an eye on the planetary scale.

Regards Leo
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

As Leo said, the idea that dinosaurs were big because gravity was lower in the past fails to stand up to scrutiny in numerous different ways. For example, as a percentage of the total age of the Earth, where 0% = the Earth's formation and 100% = now, they lived from approximately 95% to 98.5% (230 mya to 66 mya out of a total of 4500 million years). Even in that short very recent span of time there is no noticeable trend towards getting smaller. For example, the gargantuan Argentinosaurus lived about 90 million years ago. That's the 98% level.

So to keep defending it you have to start using the sorts of arguments used by Young Earth Creationists. That's when you really get a lesson in how to throw out well established physics in pursuit of an agenda.

Return to “Philosophy of Science”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream