So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » May 31st, 2020, 11:11 pm

evolution wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 4:21 pm
As long as you know and admit that what you are saying could be false, wrong, and/or incorrect, then that is perfectly fine with me.

And, if you still do not know how to actually distinguish between what is false and true, right and wrong, and correct and incorrect, then that is perfectly fine with me as well.
Again, you can only tell for sure what is true/right/correct if you have the absolute certainty of the universe/God. Why do you think that you are the universe/God speaking?

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 3rd, 2020, 5:53 am

Atla wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 11:11 pm
evolution wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 4:21 pm
As long as you know and admit that what you are saying could be false, wrong, and/or incorrect, then that is perfectly fine with me.

And, if you still do not know how to actually distinguish between what is false and true, right and wrong, and correct and incorrect, then that is perfectly fine with me as well.
Again, you can only tell for sure what is true/right/correct if you have the absolute certainty of the universe/God. Why do you think that you are the universe/God speaking?
Why do you even think this?

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 3rd, 2020, 9:31 am

evolution wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 5:53 am
Atla wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 11:11 pm

Again, you can only tell for sure what is true/right/correct if you have the absolute certainty of the universe/God. Why do you think that you are the universe/God speaking?
Why do you even think this?
You would need to be omniscient to know what is absolutely true/right/correct.

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 4th, 2020, 4:58 am

Atla wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 9:31 am
evolution wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 5:53 am


Why do you even think this?
You would need to be omniscient to know what is absolutely true/right/correct.
Is this absolutely true, right, and/or correct? Or, is this just your own personal view of things?

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 4th, 2020, 8:20 am

evolution wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 4:58 am
Atla wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 9:31 am

You would need to be omniscient to know what is absolutely true/right/correct.
Is this absolutely true, right, and/or correct? Or, is this just your own personal view of things?
So you admit that you think you are omniscient.

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 5th, 2020, 6:32 am

Atla wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 8:20 am
evolution wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 4:58 am


Is this absolutely true, right, and/or correct? Or, is this just your own personal view of things?
So you admit that you think you are omniscient.
That is one way to respond to a clarifying question, but it certainly does not answer the actual question posed.

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 5th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Well then don't pose clarifying questions that imply that you can tell absolutely true/right/correct things.

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 11th, 2020, 2:20 am

Atla wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 12:53 pm
Well then don't pose clarifying questions that imply that you can tell absolutely true/right/correct things.
Posing clarifying questions implies or shows that that one posing the question does not yet know what is absolutely true, right, nor correct. The very reason WHY I ask clarifying questions is because I do not yet know what the answers are.

Remember, you were the one who wrote: You would need to be omniscient to know what is absolutely true/right/correct. You are the one telling people things. Telling people what you have here implies that you are the one who can tell what is absolutely true, right, and correct.

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 11th, 2020, 2:50 am

evolution wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:20 am
Posing clarifying questions implies or shows that that one posing the question does not yet know what is absolutely true, right, nor correct. The very reason WHY I ask clarifying questions is because I do not yet know what the answers are.
There you go again implying that you can tell absolutely true/right/correct things. Well you can never do that.
Remember, you were the one who wrote: You would need to be omniscient to know what is absolutely true/right/correct. You are the one telling people things. Telling people what you have here implies that you are the one who can tell what is absolutely true, right, and correct.
You couldn't be more wrong. Another one of your absolutely true/right/correct beliefs?

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 11th, 2020, 3:45 am

Atla wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:50 am
evolution wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:20 am
Posing clarifying questions implies or shows that that one posing the question does not yet know what is absolutely true, right, nor correct. The very reason WHY I ask clarifying questions is because I do not yet know what the answers are.
There you go again implying that you can tell absolutely true/right/correct things. Well you can never do that.
Remember, you were the one who wrote: You would need to be omniscient to know what is absolutely true/right/correct. You are the one telling people things. Telling people what you have here implies that you are the one who can tell what is absolutely true, right, and correct.
You couldn't be more wrong. Another one of your absolutely true/right/correct beliefs?
LOL The contradictions are hilarious.

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 11th, 2020, 4:36 am

evolution wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 3:45 am
Atla wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:50 am

There you go again implying that you can tell absolutely true/right/correct things. Well you can never do that.


You couldn't be more wrong. Another one of your absolutely true/right/correct beliefs?
LOL The contradictions are hilarious.
Would be even more hilarious if you understood irony. :)

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 11th, 2020, 6:44 am

Atla wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 4:36 am
evolution wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 3:45 am


LOL The contradictions are hilarious.
Would be even more hilarious if you understood irony. :)
So, now your contradictions are supposedly "irony".

Would you now like to explain where and what the supposed "irony" is?

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 11th, 2020, 6:50 am

evolution wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:44 am
Atla wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 4:36 am

Would be even more hilarious if you understood irony. :)
So, now your contradictions are supposedly "irony".

Would you now like to explain where and what the supposed "irony" is?
You are the one always contradicting yourself, not me.

evolution
Posts: 420
Joined: April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by evolution » June 12th, 2020, 11:40 pm

Atla wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:50 am
evolution wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:44 am


So, now your contradictions are supposedly "irony".

Would you now like to explain where and what the supposed "irony" is?
You are the one always contradicting yourself, not me.
Okay, if you say so.

Will you provide ANY examples?

Atla
Posts: 973
Joined: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: So-called evidence of a parallel universe

Post by Atla » June 13th, 2020, 12:17 am

evolution wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 11:40 pm
Atla wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:50 am

You are the one always contradicting yourself, not me.
Okay, if you say so.

Will you provide ANY examples?
I've provided dozens in our conversations. Your brain can't process it apparently.

Post Reply