Mother nature is a great illusionist!

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
Paradigmer

Mother nature is a great illusionist!

Post by Paradigmer »

I realized this notion of "Mother nature is a great illusionist!", and out of the blue had ended up developing a theory of everything.

This notion is elaborated in my philosophical article on "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos".

It eventually developed as a treatise published as an open-access modular e-book titled: "Universal Vortical Singularity ".

Its about a natural negation of the cosmos and the actualities of the empirically observed natural phenomena that are naturally negated throughout the macrocosms and the microcosms, as on how the universe and everything in it actually works.
ernestm

Re: Mother nature is a great illusionist!

Post by ernestm »

Paradigmer wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:53 pm I realized this notion of "Mother nature is a great illusionist!", and out of the blue had ended up developing a theory of everything.

This notion is elaborated in my philosophical article on "The paradoxical effect of the cosmos".

It eventually developed as a treatise published as an open-access modular e-book titled: "Universal Vortical Singularity ".

Its about a natural negation of the cosmos and the actualities of the empirically observed natural phenomena that are naturally negated throughout the macrocosms and the microcosms, as on how the universe and everything in it actually works.
Well I started to read. Generally the current thought in philosophy follows the Capernican prinicple

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernican_principle

That is there is no 'necessary' center geonmetrically, however geocentric models are still not only meaningful but necessary for map generation. Transferring a sphere onto a flat plane resuilts in errors, and there still is debate about the best way to do it. Due to the need of humanity to ridicule stupidity it is no longer called a geocentric model, but thats what it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth-cen ... ate_system

Also one should note, while we cannot identify a center the universe geometrically, the earth is still the entropic center of the universe. Unfortunately entropy is a fairly advanced concept in physics, so while everyone who knows what it is agrees with that, you wont find any arguments about it on the web because, unless we actually find life on aother planet, there arent any disputes with it, those who know what entropy is see no reason to say anything about it, although maybe we should say more, which is why I do.
ernestm

Post by ernestm »

Paradigmer wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:53 pm I realized this notion of "Mother nature is a great illusionist!", and out of the blue had ended up developing a theory of everything.

While of course the issue should be on entropic center, I guess I should point out what the Capernican principle actually is, and that is, in Euclidean space ANY locatiopn can be modeled as a center, it's just a matter of convenience to consider heliocentrism in some cases, geoctentrism in others, or oneself as the center if one wishes, it doesn't make any difference in any absolute terms, it's just that some centers are more convenient than others.

That is to say, you are not right to say that the sun rising is an illusion. It is not. It merely depends on what framework one wishes to choose. That is all, and your statement is called the Capernican fallacy.
ernestm

Post by ernestm »

What I should say is that your statement is an example of a Copernican fallacy, excuse me, I am a little tired.

That said, with some alterations you certainly could write a book thing like you say, and I have done so in the past, and here is my feedback. What you will find is that people will get to something that they think of believe is obviously wrong,and not bother reading any more. I've seen what you are writing hundreds of times, and the first thing you should realize is that you are not saying anything new, but it you work on it, you will make something good. But most people don't. Most people discover their own early mistakes later on and give up. So please don't consider what I am telling you to be a dismissal of the value of what you want to do.

But the problem with what you want to do, like the hundreds of other cases, is that you have an insight and assume you don't need to learn anything more and start writing what you know. No one can be expected to have perfect knowledge. The ERROR is thinking you are right from the start. Thats the nature of philosophical investigation. What happens is that people start thinking they are writing philosophy, but then make errors, which reduces it to a false ideology. And you can make money off false ideologies, so there are one hell of a lot of them.

Thank you for making a pretty page, and wishing you a nice day )
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

ernestm wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 3:26 am

While of course the issue should be on entropic center, I guess I should point out what the Capernican principle actually is, and that is, in Euclidean space ANY locatiopn can be modeled as a center, it's just a matter of convenience to consider heliocentrism in some cases, geoctentrism in others, or oneself as the center if one wishes, it doesn't make any difference in any absolute terms, it's just that some centers are more convenient than others.

That is to say, you are not right to say that the sun rising is an illusion. It is not. It merely depends on what framework one wishes to choose. That is all, and your statement is called the Capernican fallacy.
What you are saying here is frame of references from different point of views.

What my treatise also pointed to is the fundamental errors in heliocentrism. The mainstream physics based on heliocentrism for quantitaive predictions is fundamentally flawed.

This is why the Newton's laws of universal gravitation flopped when it comes to 3-body problem.

I have an analysis on why it flopped in this page on "The interactions of the hyperspherical pushed-in gravity in superior and inferior conjunction".

This is also why the mainstream solar physics failed to predict solar cycle with the inherent error of its reference frame.

I also have a topic on this in "The UVS visual inductive resolution on sunspot", and had wrote a few papers for the postdictions and the qualitative predictions of the short and long solar cycles.

The mainstream model with the nebular hypothesis that asserts heliocemntrism to explain the formation of the Solar System is fundamentally flawed as a result.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

ernestm wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 3:49 am

What I should say is that your statement is an example of a Copernican fallacy, excuse me, I am a little tired.

That said, with some alterations you certainly could write a book thing like you say, and I have done so in the past, and here is my feedback. What you will find is that people will get to something that they think of believe is obviously wrong,and not bother reading any more. I've seen what you are writing hundreds of times, and the first thing you should realize is that you are not saying anything new, but it you work on it, you will make something good. But most people don't. Most people discover their own early mistakes later on and give up. So please don't consider what I am telling you to be a dismissal of the value of what you want to do.

But the problem with what you want to do, like the hundreds of other cases, is that you have an insight and assume you don't need to learn anything more and start writing what you know. No one can be expected to have perfect knowledge. The ERROR is thinking you are right from the start. Thats the nature of philosophical investigation. What happens is that people start thinking they are writing philosophy, but then make errors, which reduces it to a false ideology. And you can make money off false ideologies, so there are one hell of a lot of them.

No worries. We all are quite tired to the extend of being worn-out in this business.

The alleged Copernican fallacy is on its posit of circular planetary orbits.

Little was known in modern science that Copernicus did postulated the Sun actually moves; it is a Keplerian fallacy for missing out on this fact.
I've seen what you are writing hundreds of times, and the first thing you should realize is that you are not saying anything new,
I believe you only came across my work for the first time, but had read writings of alternative hypotheses hundreds of time.

I could understand why are you so frustrated to even response at all after readings hundreds of the alternative hypotheses you had came across.

Nonetheless, TBH, I did discover my early mistakes all the times, and it was what I envisioned kept me going despite all the shortcomings.

But the problem with what you want to do, like the hundreds of other cases, is that you have an insight and assume you don't need to learn anything more and start writing what you know.

I do realize I need to learn lots of stuff for writing this treatise, of course many are beyond my pay-grade.

My main issue is on the mainstream scientific method is intrinsically flawed, and I had a detailed analysis for making this claim.

This required much re-learning, and also the different approach developed to efficaciously evaluate empirically observed natural phenomena for their actualities.
And you can make money off false ideologies, so there are one hell of a lot of them.
IMO, it is the mainstream modern science has been doing that all the time, but the practices are nevertheless pragmatic for its values.

There indeed are hell of a lot of them as how you put it, namely the known practices of pseudoscience.

Dozens of mainstream scientists had dug into the UVS treatise, and they were not disappointed; I hope you could take a few steps further.

Thank you for commenting that page is pretty, and you have a nice day too. :)
ernestm

Post by ernestm »

Paradigmer wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 5:58 am
ernestm wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 3:49 am

No worries. We all are quite tired to the extend of being worn-out in this business.

The alleged Copernican fallacy is on its posit of circular planetary orbits.

Little was known in modern science that Copernicus did postulated the Sun actually moves; it is a Keplerian fallacy for missing out on this fact.
I've seen what you are writing hundreds of times, and the first thing you should realize is that you are not saying anything new,
I believe you only came across my work for the first time, but had read writings of alternative hypotheses hundreds of time.

I could understand why are you so frustrated to even response at all after readings hundreds of the alternative hypotheses you had came across.

Nonetheless, TBH, I did discover my early mistakes all the times, and it was what I envisioned kept me going despite all the shortcomings.

But the problem with what you want to do, like the hundreds of other cases, is that you have an insight and assume you don't need to learn anything more and start writing what you know.

I do realize I need to learn lots of stuff for writing this treatise, of course many are beyond my pay-grade.

My main issue is on the mainstream scientific method is intrinsically flawed, and I had a detailed analysis for making this claim.

This required much re-learning, and also the different approach developed to efficaciously evaluate empirically observed natural phenomena for their actualities.
And you can make money off false ideologies, so there are one hell of a lot of them.
IMO, it is the mainstream modern science has been doing that all the time, but the practices are nevertheless pragmatic for its values.

There indeed are hell of a lot of them as how you put it, namely the known practices of pseudoscience.

Dozens of mainstream scientists had dug into the UVS treatise, and they were not disappointed; I hope you could take a few steps further.

Thank you for commenting that page is pretty, and you have a nice day too. :)
Well I look forward to seeing more, thank you for accepting what I say. My contribution at this point is that your first section would be improved by direct reference to the Coperrnican fallacy. But I am tryuing to finish something on the academic perspective on the mind/body distinction, so please excuse me, I'll have to get back to this later )
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

ernestm wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 6:24 am Well I look forward to seeing more, thank you for accepting what I say. My contribution at this point is that your first section would be improved by direct reference to the Coperrnican fallacy. But I am tryuing to finish something on the academic perspective on the mind/body distinction, so please excuse me, I'll have to get back to this later )
Appreciate your intention to seeing more of the UVS treatise.

It is recommended to start from the "Preface" of the treatise.

I hope you would enjoy the exploration of its worldview like many did. Best regards. :)
Alan Masterman

Post by Alan Masterman »

By the way, guys, just a gentle tip: be wary of quoting Wikipedia as a source. In academic circles, it's a joke.
Alan Masterman

Post by Alan Masterman »

On reflection, in case people think I'm being unfair, perhaps I should explain myself.

Articles in Wikipedia are not peer-reviewed in any academic sense (so far as I know). Their content is decided by a democratic vote. Additionally, Wikipedia editorial policy explicitly prohibits both critical analysis and original thinking. This means that you cannot say anything in a Wikipedia article unless someone has already said it before; and you are not allowed to dispute the received wisdom. This is a recipe for intellectual mediocrity.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Alan Masterman wrote: November 7th, 2022, 8:44 am On reflection, in case people think I'm being unfair, perhaps I should explain myself.

Articles in Wikipedia are not peer-reviewed in any academic sense (so far as I know). Their content is decided by a democratic vote. Additionally, Wikipedia editorial policy explicitly prohibits both critical analysis and original thinking. This means that you cannot say anything in a Wikipedia article unless someone has already said it before; and you are not allowed to dispute the received wisdom. This is a recipe for intellectual mediocrity.
Many articles on Wikipedia are indeed not accurate, this is despite many articles are nonetheless well-developed and good as reference for making inroads to the topics researched. So there are values in Wikipedia articles with the right expectations.

However, the peer-reviewed articles for mainstream modern science despite could be excellent for pragmatism, they are also being politicized to begin with, which is also a recipe for intellectual mediocrity, and they mostly do not really refer to reality.

If this claim is not at all true, it should be easily refuted.

Check this out "[urlhttps://www.uvs-model.com/UVS%20on%20overviews.htm#validity]Critical analysis of the scientific method on its intrinsic flaws[/url]".

This is why I believe many of the peer-reviewed articles, including those hallmark theories and experiments of modern science that have had won numerous N-prizes, like how you put it, are such a joke.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Alan Masterman wrote: November 7th, 2022, 8:44 am On reflection, in case people think I'm being unfair, perhaps I should explain myself.

Many articles on Wikipedia are indeed not accurate, this is despite many articles are nonetheless well-developed and good as reference for making inroads to the topics researched. So there are values in Wikipedia articles with the right expectations.

However, the peer-reviewed articles for mainstream modern science despite could be excellent for pragmatism, they are also being politicized to begin with, which is also a recipe for intellectual mediocrity, and they mostly do not really refer to reality with all sorts of fallaciously postulated objective reality.

If this claim is not at all true, it should be easily refuted.

Check this out: "Critical analysis of the scientific method on its intrinsic flaws".

This is why I believe many of the peer-reviewed articles, including those hallmark theories and experiments of modern science that have had won numerous N-prizes, like how you put it, are such a joke.
Paradigmer

Post by Paradigmer »

Mod, please delete the earlier repeated post.
It must have been some kind of glitches or mistake.
And after that, please also remove this post.

Return to “Philosophy of Science”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream