The pending revision of the Big Bang

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
Niebieskieucho

Re: The pending revision of the Big Bang

Post by Niebieskieucho »

Logic says that complex things are made of simpler forms. God, whoever he/she is, must obey the same evolutionary law. There can be no ready made, complicated creature that can do literally anything. Besides, the question of who created god is not welcome. :|
godblog

Post by godblog »

In the beginning God- A singularity consciousness (1) in a universe of nothingness (0). That singularity started vibrating 1001110
Surely you recognize the binary system with which we create and communicate everything. We see ANGSTROMS vibrating energy. We hear DECIBELS vibrating energy. We created thoughts vibrating energy “I think therefore I AM”
Tell them I AM has sent you.
Upon the realization of my existence there was a BIG BANG explosion of unanswerable questions. What am I?Where when how WHY do I know I AM?
Since those questions have no answers , WE CREATED THE GOD THAT CREATED US in order to explain our existence.
God the creator did it.
3017Metaphysician

Post by 3017Metaphysician »

GE Morton wrote: December 16th, 2022, 9:21 pm
3017Metaphysician wrote: November 21st, 2022, 12:48 pm
According to science, deductive reasoning is the most secure form of reasoning, hence the comparison to a priori mathematics.
That comparison is specious. Mathematical reasoning can be a priori only because its conclusions depends solely on the definitions of its terms, not upon any external facts. Some logical propositions can also verified a priori, for the same reason, e.g., "All bachelors are unmarried."

Scientific propositions and deductions, however, depend upon premises whose truth can only be determined empirically. Logic can inform you that if there are 2 trees with 100 apples on each, you can conclude a priori that you have a total of 200 apples. But no amount of logic will tell you how many apples are on either tree. Only observation will tell you that. That holds for anything external to your own mind you wish to claim exists.
Surely, you're not suggesting empirical observation are fundamental? Why would our neurons cause us to make empirical observations!?

Speaking of which, my neurons spoke with Gammy's neurons, and they said you were still in time-out.

Keep trying GE!

:P
“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” "Spooky Action at a Distance"
― Albert Einstein
godblog

Post by godblog »

You still do not realize that the UNI-verse is a “singularity” consciousness (I think therefore “I AM”… everything else like you and my Christmas tree a the CN Tower, are a product of my consciousness.,angstroms decibels thoughts, are all just vibrating energy we use to create and communicate our consciousness.
I see / I hear / I think/ everything is just vibrating energy we are using to make our existence a more enjoyable experience/ than being a BORED LONELY consciousness (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) vibrating 1001110 and creating in that consciousness everything that you can imagine. Literally.
QUESTION: are we creating an enjoyable existence?
COVID
POLLUTION
DESTROYING NATURAL RESOURCES
DISCRIMINATION
WAR/UKRAINE
- all the above can be eliminated by that simple GOLDEN RULE
- treat others as you want to be treated
- this is the PURPOSE OF LIFE-
Learning to make our existence a more enjoyable experience
GE Morton

Post by GE Morton »

3017Metaphysician wrote: December 19th, 2022, 9:09 am
Surely, you're not suggesting empirical observation are fundamental?
Yes indeed. Those percepts are the a priori foundation upon which all postulated externalities --- postulated in order to supply a cause for those percepts --- rests and from which all useful ontological theories proceed. You have, and can have, no information concerning any externalities other than that you can validate via those percepts.
3017Metaphysician

GE Morton wrote: December 19th, 2022, 12:18 pm
3017Metaphysician wrote: December 19th, 2022, 9:09 am
Surely, you're not suggesting empirical observation are fundamental?
Yes indeed. Those percepts are the a priori foundation upon which all postulated externalities --- postulated in order to supply a cause for those percepts --- rests and from which all useful ontological theories proceed. You have, and can have, no information concerning any externalities other than that you can validate via those percepts.
It's a miracle!! How could Gammy's neurons cause her to posit those theories?

“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” "Spooky Action at a Distance"
― Albert Einstein
GE Morton

Post by GE Morton »

3017Metaphysician wrote: December 19th, 2022, 12:33 pm
No miracle. Just a consistent, replicable, predictable phenomenon generated by certain neural networks. Disable the network and . . . poof! . . . no more theories.
3017Metaphysician

GE Morton wrote: December 19th, 2022, 12:50 pm
3017Metaphysician wrote: December 19th, 2022, 12:33 pm
No miracle. Just a consistent, replicable, predictable phenomenon generated by certain neural networks. Disable the network and . . . poof! . . . no more theories.
But Gammy said it was a miracle that her neurons caused her to postulate your theory? Where's the "proof" in that?

:lol:
― Albert Einstein
GE Morton

Post by GE Morton »

3017Metaphysician wrote: December 19th, 2022, 1:04 pm
But Gammy said it was a miracle that her neurons caused her to postulate your theory? Where's the "proof" in that?
I just gave it. But you don't recognize it because you don't understand what (scientific) proof is, what constitutes it.
3017Metaphysician

GE Morton wrote: December 19th, 2022, 1:21 pm
3017Metaphysician wrote: December 19th, 2022, 1:04 pm
I just gave it. But you don't recognize it because you don't understand what (scientific) proof is, what constitutes it.
But wait a minute GE! You haven't even explained what, when, who, why or how Gammy's neurons caused her to posit your theory to begin with? You know, those same neurons that caused her to put you in time-out (because your neurons were misbehaving)!!??

Keep trying GE!

― Albert Einstein
AB1OB

Post by AB1OB »

With the correct perspective, logic can explain the hierarchy of universal development.

1. Origins-all things come from spaceless, timeless condition. This is equilibrium, the source of everything and how everything functions. Static equilibrium is a never changing nothing but dead end. But Dynamic Equilibrium is different. It contains a potential to fail. If equilibrium fails, then a contrast is created over a relative SPACE for a duration of TIME. How does equilibrium fail? By substitution of an expanded symmetry and since equilibrium always requires balance, expansion begets contraction. A history of the creation and annihilation of a contrast is a spacetimeline. Our mature universe is a collection of these spacetimeline into a continuous cycle. Contracting chains form the ground wire system for the expanding plasma cosmos. They form the skeleton on which the expanding plasma organizes into galaxies and cosmic web. Expansion is radial from the end of the contracting chains. Divergent radial expansion explains apparent cosmological expansion, which, as this model predicts, turns out not to be the same in all directions. This is a lot for one post but think about it this way:
Ocean liner with very large circular swimming pool.
We can initiate a wave at pool's center and time the speed it travels to the perimeter.
Next we match the speed of ocean liner to speed of wave in pool and maintain a straight trajectory at that constant speed.
Now we are going to view this process from a drome in a stationary position relative to the point of wave initiation.

We initiate a wave and as it travels to the perimeter, the point of initiation (which represents the point of quantum transfer of a measurement) remains at the most sternward area of the expanding wave fixed relative to the Earth. The rearmost part of the wave expands rearward the same speed as the ship moves forward. So on the ship. The wave seems omnidirectional from the perspective of those co-moving on the boat. (Those co-movers exist in a seemingly Euclidean deck on the boat) But relative to Earth it never expands towards the past radial position of trajectory, only forward (Special Relativity).

There are, according to this perspective, galaxies existing before our galaxy's matter was expanded in its last cycle.
Niebieskieucho

Post by Niebieskieucho »

godblog wrote: December 17th, 2022, 7:13 pm In the beginning God- A singularity consciousness (1) in a universe of nothingness (0).
The universe does not have time point of its emergence. Just is. The Big Bang never happened. The universe means Something and Nothing. Nothing cannot create Something and Something cannot turn into Nothing.
That singularity started vibrating 1001110
In my opinion, matter originated by chance from primordial ether, in other words pre-matter. Thus, matter is a complex form of ether.
[/quote]
AB1OB

Post by AB1OB »

Niebieskieucho wrote: December 20th, 2022, 6:32 am
godblog wrote: December 17th, 2022, 7:13 pm In the beginning God- A singularity consciousness (1) in a universe of nothingness (0).
The universe does not have time point of its emergence. Just is. The Big Bang never happened. The universe means Something and Nothing. Nothing cannot create Something and Something cannot turn into Nothing.
That singularity started vibrating 1001110
In my opinion, matter originated by chance from primordial ether, in other words pre-matter. Thus, matter is a complex form of ether.
[/quote]

Dynamic Equilibrium is what is "Just is"...

Static equilibrium is nothing. Dead end.

Dynamic Equilibrium is a balanced state with a potential to fail. Failure creates an expanded symmetry. The universe is a systematic cycle of expanded symmetry.
godblog

Post by godblog »

THE BIG BANG
Was very real. But it was a big bang explosion of QUESTIONS-

There is nothing physical
Everything is subatomic electromagnetic energy forces
I think therefore I AM, literally

A consciousness that created the perception of a physical existence to make its BORING LONELY existence as a singularity consciousness (1) in a universe of nothingness (0) a more enjoyable experience.

But in order to do that it needed to personally EXPERIENCE the life it was creating- including dying-

COVID pollution Ukraine war destroying natural resources discrimination etc

In order to convince us to do good to everyone, we had to suffer the consequences of not doing good.
godblog

Post by godblog »

A BIG BANG explosion of questions-
Upon the realization of our existence, A singularity consciousness
(1) in this universe of nothingness (0)
Began vibrating 10011100 you might recognize the binary system with which we create and communicate our existence.
The question started with what am I ?
when where how when why do I know I exist.
But those questions had no answers so
We created the answer to those questions.
GOD the creator Created us in order to explain our existence. Yes…. We created the god that created us.. in order to explain our existence. God did it.

And that is why our BORED LONELY consciousness created the universe.

Come on it is time for the “rapture”
We had to learn from experience why we all must love others.
COVID pollution war discrimination destruction of natural resources…. All can bring this beautiful perception of our universe to an end.
THE ONLY ANSWER AN INTELLIGENT EXISTENCE CAN COME TO
is the golden rule
We had to learn from personal EXPERIENCE.

Return to “Philosophy of Science”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream