The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now

The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.

Announcing the April 2019 Philosophy Book of the Month: The Unbound Soul

Here is the place for your suggestions, comments, or questions regarding the Philosophy Forums.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Philosopher: Diogenes the Cynic

Announcing the April 2019 Philosophy Book of the Month: The Unbound Soul

Post by Scott » March 1st, 2019, 12:17 pm

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight.

Please read this book before April and join the exciting discussions and friendly debates in April.

---

Remember, to nominate books, you must read the books and participate in the discussions. I sent a Private Message (PM) asking for nominations to anyone who read our January book, The Runaway Species, and joined our discussion of the book. If you received one of those PMs but didn't yet make a nomination, feel free to reply to that PM anytime with your nomination.

Likewise, I will send PMs to anyone who participates in any other recent or upcoming Philosophy Book of the Month discussions, such as the discussion for March book (Final Notice by Van Fleisher) or the April book (The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight). In other words, you do not have to read all of these books to be able to make a nomination; rather, if you read and participate in the discussion of any one of these three books, I will send you a PM to make a nomination. You must read the book to be considered as participating in the discussion of the book.

If there are many nominations, I will hold a vote. Otherwise, the nominated book will automatically become the next Philosophy Book of the Month.
Online Philosophy Club - Please tell me how to improve this website!

Check it out: Abortion - Not as diametrically divisive as often thought?