Where Did 'God' Come From?

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
Jing or Jang

Re: Where Did 'God' Come From?

Post by Jing or Jang » May 21st, 2020, 11:41 pm

Sculptor1 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:12 am
Jing or Jang wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 9:37 am

I am under the impression that they more or less re-wrote it to suit them.
Who is "they"?
Who is "them"?
I quoted you perfectly so maybe you ought to tell me?

Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 » May 23rd, 2020, 4:21 am

Jing or Jang wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:41 pm
Sculptor1 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:12 am

Who is "they"?
Who is "them"?
I quoted you perfectly so maybe you ought to tell me?
Well you claim to know about those that "wrote" Protestantism, yet when asked you failed to understand who they might be.
It seems you are arguing from ignorance.

You did not answer.. are you catholic?

Darshan

Post by Darshan » May 25th, 2020, 10:34 pm

Earthellism, a new philosophy based on the great book "The Life and Death of Planet Earth" answers where God came from. First of all earthellism locates God in our solar system between Earth and our Moon. We live here on the surface of Earth called earthell where God is not present but God's love is always present here. Our solar system is travelling at 1 million miles a hour through our galaxy and our galaxy is travelling another 1 million miles through the universe. Therefore we are travelling near 2 million miles/hour through the universe. God is our pilot guiding our planet and our solar system which is really a giant space complex with our planet the living quarters for humans and animals and planets. Our God was here way before this solar system was created and possible our souls where in another solar system that died. God came from the Big Bang that created our universe and sails our solar system through the universe. We may be the only intelligent life in the universe with God navigating us through the universe and helping us get to our next solar system in 7 billion years.