If God is all-knowing, then how can I have free will?

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
Sculptor1

Re: If God is all-knowing, then how can I have free will?

Post by Sculptor1 »

Panzerfaust_60 wrote: January 1st, 2018, 3:45 pm If God told me that tomorrow at exactly 9:30 I will eat a sandwich, is there any way for me to not eat that sandwich?
If so, wouldn't that mean God was wrong?
If not, wouldn't that mean I have no free will?

If my future action doesn't exist, then how can God know it?
If it does exist, then how do I have free will? I can freely make decisions now, in the present. I can't teleport to the past or to the future. If my action already exists, prior my ability to freely make it, then how is it free?
There is no free will regardless of the omniscience of god.
But you are right to question the possibility.
Being omniscient god must have know since the beginning of time that you will die a sinner or saint before he created you.
Nitai

Post by Nitai »

Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pm
Nitai wrote: March 8th, 2021, 2:31 pm
Sy Borg wrote: March 7th, 2021, 4:30 am
Nitai wrote: March 7th, 2021, 3:24 am Like I said as long you see God as a machine you won't understand this issue. (and many others)
But God is not any kind of person. The idea is as ridiculous as the idea of a gendered God referred to as "him". The notion cannot reasonably be considered for even a moment, no more than Zeus and Odin.

While God, if existent, is clearly neither a male nor a person, "a machine" is hardly the only other option. If God exists, it would be as impossible for us to understand as it would be for our gut bacteria to understand the whole human. Besides, the use of machines as a metaphor for life or the cosmos is backwards. It is machines that echo natural dynamics, not the other way around.
God is of course beyond genders as you understand it.
But Genders and personhood are a part of reality and have a source. It is not coming out of nowhere.
So the source have to have both and more.

You are a person and you think that you are coming from an impersonnal void or machine ?
That is a ridiculous idea to me and to reason.

Just look at life and learn from it because without refering to what Is, we can invent so many nonsense theories out of touch of existence itself, that is one of the madness of human being.

In all this theories life is devoid of Beauty, Love, Compassion ect.. actually life is just meaningless and have no value !!
And I don't say that as an argument to have a need of beleive but as an argument that if you feel life you will know it is non sense.
I could ask you the same the question. If you think that the lifelike cannot emerge from the machinelike, then why do you think the machinelike can emerge from life? Shouldn't that which is intrinsically alive only produce more life, as per your post?

So you do not see the difference between matter devoid of consciousness and matter empower by consciousness ? it is not obvious ? Consciousness create with matter all the time, we have this experience everywhere since always, nothing new.
So our experience is life come from life. And Life use matter.

Now your questions is interesting because I can see in it the Abrahamic religions and western speculation of the nature of God. God create from nothing.
But God is never separated from His energies and material nature is one of his multi-energies, it as always been accepted in ancient wisdom.
The fact it is coming from God is that actually matter is eternal just his form is transforming we know that since not long in material science.

You also dicount the fact that most of what you do and say is automatic. The freedom only applies to the thinnest sliver of life's operations. Yet, rather than valuing the marvels of nature, you treat as "lesser" the mechanistic aspects of you that are most connected to the Earth.

Well actually this marvel is even more appreciated when we know the artist behind it.
Because have you seen a machine not created ? and without operator ?
Yes nature is so wonderful and it is calling all of our intellect to know the person behind.
And yet it is a conditioning from western view to think that if we accept God we have to dismiss or ridiculise this artwork of nature and then go into obscurantism. It is true for fanatic but there is fanatic in all area.

You seem to consider emotions - "beauty, love, compassion", to be all that matters, yet all manner of animals experience emotions. Emotions are nothing special, just the link between the physical and the mental aspects of oneself, to help keep the entire system in sync. Brains emerged to protect metabolisms - to detect threats and opportunities and to trigger responses. That's what brains and nervous systems do.

Say that to your loved one.
In our western worldview we have put thinking the base of consciousness.
But it is actually Feelings, emotions.
More the consciousness is developed the more the emotions become sublime and that principle is seen in the search for pleasure every living being is hankering for thought their senses. But the human intellect is able to understand higher principle and then to take a process to develop his consciousness in a more subtle way.

Consider beauty. Why are green fields, blue skies and fluffy clouds beautiful to us? Because these are generally considered healthful conditions, as opposed to brown lands with murky skies. Why are certain people considered beautiful? Because they look healthy and robust, capable of contributing good genes to a partnership.

Yes it is wonderful indeed

Now, in complex human cultures, there are meta dynamics layered atop these basic impulses. However, just a few days without food will bring the whole edifice crashing down, as our prior values are crushed under the weight of the survival instinct. That is, what we tend to think of as important in this life tends to be fragile and usually fairly superficial. That's why people close to death so often have regrets that they did not simply open their eyes and ears and appreciate the everyday wonders that we dismiss offhand while busy with "more important" issues.

Yes this is due to a lack of using the subtle science to refined consciousness we are just then a two legged animal, a refined animal in the struggle for existence and just a little problem can uncover our defect hidden behind our so called civilized modern human; it’s just a farce. And you can see all the sexual scandals from so called respected people coming out, it is only the tip of the iceberg. So it is a myth that we are advancing, we are not progressing, we are devolving in consciousness.

So in conclusion I know all this discourses nothing new, just a product of the century it will pass and come back it is just a natural symptom of our condition here. But the fact is you yourself do not live the material concept of realities you are describing if not you will just seclude yourself or suicide. Why do you cry when you are separate from something dear if it is all without meaning, why do you attach yourself in the first place ? If you are just a bunch of matter what is the difference between you and a rock ?
There is a word for people that live like robot it is called sociopath, so I don’t think that is what you want, but that is where this speculative philosophy is bringing to.

It is a fact that animals or other living entities have been discarded in the worldview of so-called religion, actually they are not different then us in essence but their conditioning is more gross so their free will is less, science call it instinct but it is just a rubber stamp word to say they don’t know.

Belindi

Post by Belindi »

Sculptor1 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 7:01 pm
Panzerfaust_60 wrote: January 1st, 2018, 3:45 pm If God told me that tomorrow at exactly 9:30 I will eat a sandwich, is there any way for me to not eat that sandwich?

If it does exist, then how do I have free will? I can freely make decisions now, in the present. I can't teleport to the past or to the future. If my action already exists, prior my ability to freely make it, then how is it free?
Being omniscient god must have know since the beginning of time that you will die a sinner or saint before he created you.
Exactly! And so what did the religious doctrine- makers do? They said God gave us Free Will. No other animal, only humans, got Free Will. Free Will is God's special dispensation to humans to act against the will of God.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Belindi wrote: March 12th, 2021, 5:01 am

Exactly! And so what did the religious doctrine- makers do? They said God gave us Free Will. No other animal, only humans, got Free Will. Free Will is God's special dispensation to humans to act against the will of God.
Religious people can "beleive" mutually contradictory things, I have noted.
One of the lecturers that I studied Classical Civilisation with used to say that the Greeks could believe 12 different things before breakfast.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Sculptor1 wrote: March 12th, 2021, 7:35 am

One of the lecturers that I studied Classical Civilisation with used to say that the Greeks could believe 12 different things before breakfast.
Of course, though being illogical is not limited to the religious.
"As usual... it depends."
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

LuckyR wrote: March 12th, 2021, 12:21 pm
Sculptor1 wrote: March 12th, 2021, 7:35 am
Of course, though being illogical is not limited to the religious.
Not but where there is religion there is lack of knowledge.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Nitai wrote: March 8th, 2021, 2:31 pm
Sy Borg wrote: March 7th, 2021, 4:30 am
But God is not any kind of person. The idea is as ridiculous as the idea of a gendered God referred to as "him". The notion cannot reasonably be considered for even a moment, no more than Zeus and Odin.

While God, if existent, is clearly neither a male nor a person, "a machine" is hardly the only other option. If God exists, it would be as impossible for us to understand as it would be for our gut bacteria to understand the whole human. Besides, the use of machines as a metaphor for life or the cosmos is backwards. It is machines that echo natural dynamics, not the other way around.
God is of course beyond genders as you understand it.
But Genders and personhood are a part of reality and have a source. It is not coming out of nowhere.
So the source have to have both and more.

You are a person and you think that you are coming from an impersonnal void or machine ?
No, I am saying that we ARE machines, based on the analogies that I debunked, which you still seem to think I have endorsed. I will never be a materialist, no matter how hard you try to paint me as one.

The way humans behave en masse is not much less predictable than how the material of a protoplanetary disc behaves. We do numerous things without agency, while convincing ourselves that we are in control and are making our own choices, but we are obliviously being lead by the nose by nature.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 am
Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmI could ask you the same the question. If you think that the lifelike cannot emerge from the machinelike, then why do you think the machinelike can emerge from life? Shouldn't that which is intrinsically alive only produce more life, as per your post?
So you do not see the difference between matter devoid of consciousness and matter empower by consciousness ? it is not obvious ? Consciousness create with matter all the time, we have this experience everywhere since always, nothing new.

Abiogenesis disproves your point, unless we consider that the organic chemicals that preceded LUCA had more in common with what we refer to as "life" than the semantics of our language would suggest.
Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmYou also discount the fact that most of what you do and say is automatic. The freedom only applies to the thinnest sliver of life's operations. Yet, rather than valuing the marvels of nature, you treat as "lesser" the mechanistic aspects of you that are most connected to the Earth.
Well actually this marvel is even more appreciated when we know the artist behind it.
The Sun and the Earth. Give credit where it is due rather than invent a humanlike being to attribute all good things. It was just the Sun and the Earth, with some help from the Moon, the other planets, asteroids and comets.

Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 amBecause have you seen a machine not created ? and without operator ?
The analogy does not hold. Biology operates differently to technology.

Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmYou seem to consider emotions - "beauty, love, compassion", to be all that matters, yet all manner of animals experience emotions. Emotions are nothing special, just the link between the physical and the mental aspects of oneself, to help keep the entire system in sync. Brains emerged to protect metabolisms - to detect threats and opportunities and to trigger responses. That's what brains and nervous systems do.
More the consciousness is developed the more the emotions become sublime and that principle is seen in the search for pleasure every living being is hankering for thought their senses. But the human intellect is able to understand higher principle and then to take a process to develop his consciousness in a more subtle way.
No need to get personal. What I say or do with my "loved ones" is purely my business. Please let's just focus on the issues, not us personally. What we are are, do or say is not relevant to a discussion about God or other deities.

Emotions are not to base of consciousness, sensations are. As I said, emotions are the link between the body and the mind.

The Abrahamic religions are famously focused on emotions, using them as a vehicle to achieve personal growth and development. However, like all organisations, they value themselves over others. By placing emotions above the intellect, the Abrahamic religions throw away many of the lessons of the Greek philosophers, making them especially prone to corruption and sadism, as evidenced in the extraordinary scale of child molestation perpetrated by these institutions.

By contrast, the creeds of the far East are more based on the intellect, with emotions being treated as useful information about one's inner states but not elevated to the highest aspects of one's being as with Abrahamics. So, when they retreat, instead of leveraging the force of their desires as Abrahamics do, they work to simply observe. In each case, the idea is to put aside one's ego so as to experience life more acutely.

Philosophy too can work to sublimate one's ego. As can work, the arts or any deeply immersive activity.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

A conservative politician believes in Free Will.This is because if the criminal has Free Will she should be punished for her crimes as she was entirely free to do otherwise then she did, whatever her circumstances. That is why Republicans are both punitive and 'religious'.
BobS

Post by BobS »

Belindi wrote: March 13th, 2021, 5:28 am A conservative politician believes in Free Will.This is because if the criminal has Free Will she should be punished for her crimes as she was entirely free to do otherwise then she did, whatever her circumstances. That is why Republicans are both punitive and 'religious'.
Not that I have a firm grip on what "free will" means...

So you're saying that conservative politicians don't really believe in free will; they just find it a handy excuse for being punitive and religious?

In any case, if there's no free will, why not just say that the positions that Republicans take are predetermined? Same for everyone else.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

BobS wrote: March 13th, 2021, 1:25 pm
Belindi wrote: March 13th, 2021, 5:28 am A conservative politician believes in Free Will.This is because if the criminal has Free Will she should be punished for her crimes as she was entirely free to do otherwise then she did, whatever her circumstances. That is why Republicans are both punitive and 'religious'.

So you're saying that conservative politicians don't really believe in free will; they just find it a handy excuse for being punitive and religious?

In any case, if there's no free will, why not just say that the positions that Republicans take are predetermined? Same for everyone else.
As the future is not known there can be no "pre"determinism. We all determined by who and what we are; by the circumstances and the conditions of our environment. But only a omnipotent god would be capable of predicting the future.
Nitai

Post by Nitai »

Sy Borg wrote: March 12th, 2021, 6:41 pm
Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmI could ask you the same the question. If you think that the lifelike cannot emerge from the machinelike, then why do you think the machinelike can emerge from life? Shouldn't that which is intrinsically alive only produce more life, as per your post?

Abiogenesis disproves your point, unless we consider that the organic chemicals that preceded LUCA had more in common with what we refer to as "life" than the semantics of our language would suggest.
Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmYou also discount the fact that most of what you do and say is automatic. The freedom only applies to the thinnest sliver of life's operations. Yet, rather than valuing the marvels of nature, you treat as "lesser" the mechanistic aspects of you that are most connected to the Earth.
The Sun and the Earth. Give credit where it is due rather than invent a humanlike being to attribute all good things. It was just the Sun and the Earth, with some help from the Moon, the other planets, asteroids and comets.

Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 amBecause have you seen a machine not created ? and without operator ?
The analogy does not hold. Biology operates differently to technology.

Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmYou seem to consider emotions - "beauty, love, compassion", to be all that matters, yet all manner of animals experience emotions. Emotions are nothing special, just the link between the physical and the mental aspects of oneself, to help keep the entire system in sync. Brains emerged to protect metabolisms - to detect threats and opportunities and to trigger responses. That's what brains and nervous systems do.
No need to get personal. What I say or do with my "loved ones" is purely my business. Please let's just focus on the issues, not us personally. What we are are, do or say is not relevant to a discussion about God or other deities.

It is not that I am attacking you personally, sorry if you thought that.
What I meant is that you don’t really believe in your own philosophy, because in this philosophy Love is only chemicals what to speak of being faithful and all the other sweet sentiment sung in music that you certainly express sometime, it is just chemical for your philosophy, it has no real value, nothing real. Just a way of nature to procreate and survive. That is why I said this...

Emotions are not to base of consciousness, sensations are. As I said, emotions are the link between the body and the mind.

The Abrahamic religions are famously focused on emotions, using them as a vehicle to achieve personal growth and development. However, like all organisations, they value themselves over others. By placing emotions above the intellect, the Abrahamic religions throw away many of the lessons of the Greek philosophers, making them especially prone to corruption and sadism, as evidenced in the extraordinary scale of child molestation perpetrated by these institutions.

By contrast, the creeds of the far East are more based on the intellect, with emotions being treated as useful information about one's inner states but not elevated to the highest aspects of one's being as with Abrahamics. So, when they retreat, instead of leveraging the force of their desires as Abrahamics do, they work to simply observe. In each case, the idea is to put aside one's ego so as to experience life more acutely.

What you are saying is not true at all. There is the 2 paths in both eastern and western views.. which are not contradictory if we know the total aspect of reality.
One is the impersonal point of view of reality
The other is the personal point of view of reality.
And what is funny is that more you go deep in the philosophy of Western religions more it is impersonal but it seams personal from the surface.
And more you go deep in Eastern philosophy more it is personal but it seams impersonal on the surface.
(And actually it is the same with science as the greatest scientists said.)

Philosophy too can work to sublimate one's ego. As can work, the arts or any deeply immersive activity.
Oh yes False-Ego being a material subtle substance you can do what you want with your sense of identity but it as nothing to do with the Ego meaning the real self which is unchanged and is to be uncovered.

Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 amSay that to your loved one.
Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmNo need to get personal. What I say or do with my "loved ones" is purely my business. Please let's just focus on the issues, not us personally. What we are are, do or say is not relevant to a discussion about God or other deities.
Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 amIt is not that I am attacking you personally, sorry if you thought that.
What I meant is that you don’t really believe in your own philosophy, because in this philosophy Love is only chemicals what to speak of being faithful and all the other sweet sentiment sung in music that you certainly express sometime, it is just chemical for your philosophy, it has no real value, nothing real. Just a way of nature to procreate and survive. That is why I said this...
There is no conflict. I said that emotions are the bridge between mind and body, not that they don't exist.

What of Christians' belief in their own philosophies? Jesus said the most important thing is love, and that's the opposite to what we are seeing in, say, the US. And if an eternal heavenly life is so certain and so great, why fear death or cry at funerals?

But my point here is that NONE of that matters - it's just personal argy bargy. Politics. Who cares whether others are living up to their ideals? (A quick answer: you can be sure they aren't, thanks to human frailty). Does it matter to anyone that some random person online displays ideological imperfections?

None of that matters to me in these conversations, only what is reality and what is not. If we don't know something for sure, then speculation is fine, as long as the ideas are presented as possibilities rather than indisputable fact.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2021, 10:42 pmEmotions are not to base of consciousness, sensations are. As I said, emotions are the link between the body and the mind.

Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 amWhat you are saying is not true at all. There is the 2 paths in both eastern and western views.. which are not contradictory if we know the total aspect of reality.
One is the impersonal point of view of reality
The other is the personal point of view of reality.
And what is funny is that more you go deep in the philosophy of Western religions more it is impersonal but it seams personal from the surface.
And more you go deep in Eastern philosophy more it is personal but it seams impersonal on the surface.
(And actually it is the same with science as the greatest scientists said.)
Well, you had better explain how Christianity is less personal than Buddhism because your above criticisms strike me as being "not true at all".

Simplified, each tradition seeks authenticity, Christians by being as sincere as possible in prayer, and Buddhists by better understanding actual reality. The main power behind each approach is surrender, relinquishing mental control. They are effectively leveraging millions of years of evolution, allowing adherents' natural automatic responses freer reign, without being interfered with by cultural "noise".

Nitai wrote: March 12th, 2021, 4:25 amOh yes False-Ego being a material subtle substance you can do what you want with your sense of identity but it as nothing to do with the Ego meaning the real self which is unchanged and is to be uncovered.
Ego stands between you as an individual and you as part of the planet Earth. Without ego, we fail to defend ourselves and soon return to the Earth. So ego is akin to a protective shell or a shield. So ego is desensitising, ie. it reduces our capacity to sensitively stop and taste reality.

Art, prayer and meditation are effectively a celebration of the fact that a person has the free time to "switch off" (being unable to meditate or pray when being chased by an enemy or a predator). So the defences come down, reducing the load on the body and brain. In the absence of exigencies, the body can work to heal itself. Mentally, these activities promote clarity and, sometimes, creativity.
BobS

Post by BobS »

Sculptor1 wrote: March 13th, 2021, 3:58 pm
BobS wrote: March 13th, 2021, 1:25 pm

As the future is not known there can be no "pre"determinism. We all determined by who and what we are; by the circumstances and the conditions of our environment. But only a omnipotent god would be capable of predicting the future.
In every day conversation "predetermined" is often used interchangeably with "determined." My use of it had nothing to do with predictability.

Given the introductory phrase "if there's no free will," it's odd that you'd suppose I was bringing god into it. I haven't seen anyone around here claim that there's an omnipotent god, on the one hand, but no free will, on the other.

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream