The Physical Presence of the God is the Earth

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
SimonP

Re: The Physical Presence of the God is the Earth

Post by SimonP »

Greta wrote: December 11th, 2020, 3:46 am
As far as I can tell, the supreme beings in our lives are the Earth, the Sun and Saggitarius A* - all of which we our our existence and continuing lives.

I find the Earth and Sun are eminently worshippable, so to speak. The Earth is an utterly extraordinary thing. It is molten hot and rocky on the inside, wispy and ethereal on the outside between those layers it is wet and sentient. As for stars, what could be more godlike, aside from black holes? These concentrations of energy in the void (ie. starts) are of a scale that is utterly beyond our ken, yet they are essential to our existence.

Do we need to imagine a spirit outside of these incredible entities? And you'd better not get me started on biology :)
Really? Saggitarius A* could disappear tomorrow and we wouldn't even know about it, much less have any affect at all on our continued lives. I'm curious though why you think it does? Even if we looked thousands and thousands of years into the distant future with the assumption that humans were still limited to life on earth and hadn't made themselves extinct, when our solar system would be flung out into intergalactic space, how would this change much for their life on earth? also why do we owe our existance to it?

Why do you assume the earth is utterly extraordinary for those reasons? The more we know and discover, the less likely it becomes that the earth is extraordinary. We humans have a history of thinking we are special in the universe, within living memory we used to think our galaxy was the universe and not long before that our solar system etc. Stars explode and fizzle out and black holes evaporate, not sure if that's godlike? How are the stars essential for our existance - apart from the one, the sun? What do you think would happen if all the other stars in the galaxy disappeared?
SimonP

Post by SimonP »

kk23wong wrote: December 11th, 2020, 4:48 am Truth is limited to things you know. I don't know much, so my truth are limited to my own visions. And the Conscious Earth are seemingly closest to the truth I could think of. The God is omniscient and take instant control over all of us. Therefore, it make sense it limited to the size of the are he / she controlled. The planet Earth is a suitable size for her territories if she has instant control of the whole thing. Otherwise, the flow of information would be too large.

Unfortunately, I tried to approach the truth by comparing the structure of the cell and the Earth. In your words, "biology" I suppose. People say that the cell are not likely to present in this way, but I think the structures really do similar to the one of the planet Earth.

If this hypothesis really work, it would become the key missing puzzle of all academic subjects. However, it is not going to work without the condemn of modern psychology. Which seems hopeless by observing the current trending of our world. The God finally become permanently invisible and the truth will be buried. The God get what she attempted, but it was literally a tragedy that he / she denied her natural roles and true physical presence.
The earth is not like a cell at all. For starters cells may or may not have a nuclei for example the cyanobacteria Greta seems keen on, don't have a nuclei. The biosphere includes part of the lithosphere, the part that doesn't live in the oceans or the air. The earth is pretty much a closed system, except for energy in the form of sunlight, with only a very small exchange of matter. Cells on the other hand exchange matter and interact all the time with the environment they are in. Cells are held together by the outer layer, a membrane, whereas the outer layer of the earth, in your diagram the ozon layer doesn't hold the rest of the earth together, gravity is what holds the earth together not a membrane. there's a fundamental difference between layers and membranes which you conflate in your diagram. The only inner cell membrane enclosing the inner cell is in cells which don't have a nuclei and in any case it seems odd that an inner membrane is the outer extent of the cell in your diagram! Yiou have drawn your diagram as a sphere which is fine for earth as a planet is spherical (a bit squished) but cells are generally not spherical and some can be extremely non spherical eg nerve cells. Gravity constrains planets including the earth into a spherical shape, no such constraint is made on cells.
kk23wong
Favorite Philosopher: Kierkegaard

Post by kk23wong »

SimonP wrote: December 11th, 2020, 8:53 am
kk23wong wrote: December 11th, 2020, 4:48 am Truth is limited to things you know. I don't know much, so my truth are limited to my own visions. And the Conscious Earth are seemingly closest to the truth I could think of. The God is omniscient and take instant control over all of us. Therefore, it make sense it limited to the size of the are he / she controlled. The planet Earth is a suitable size for her territories if she has instant control of the whole thing. Otherwise, the flow of information would be too large.

Unfortunately, I tried to approach the truth by comparing the structure of the cell and the Earth. In your words, "biology" I suppose. People say that the cell are not likely to present in this way, but I think the structures really do similar to the one of the planet Earth.

If this hypothesis really work, it would become the key missing puzzle of all academic subjects. However, it is not going to work without the condemn of modern psychology. Which seems hopeless by observing the current trending of our world. The God finally become permanently invisible and the truth will be buried. The God get what she attempted, but it was literally a tragedy that he / she denied her natural roles and true physical presence.
The earth is not like a cell at all. For starters cells may or may not have a nuclei for example the cyanobacteria Greta seems keen on, don't have a nuclei. The biosphere includes part of the lithosphere, the part that doesn't live in the oceans or the air. The earth is pretty much a closed system, except for energy in the form of sunlight, with only a very small exchange of matter. Cells on the other hand exchange matter and interact all the time with the environment they are in. Cells are held together by the outer layer, a membrane, whereas the outer layer of the earth, in your diagram the ozon layer doesn't hold the rest of the earth together, gravity is what holds the earth together not a membrane. there's a fundamental difference between layers and membranes which you conflate in your diagram. The only inner cell membrane enclosing the inner cell is in cells which don't have a nuclei and in any case it seems odd that an inner membrane is the outer extent of the cell in your diagram! Yiou have drawn your diagram as a sphere which is fine for earth as a planet is spherical (a bit squished) but cells are generally not spherical and some can be extremely non spherical eg nerve cells. Gravity constrains planets including the earth into a spherical shape, no such constraint is made on cells.
Thank you very much for your reply Simon.

Our bodies in some sense also a closed system, except the intake of food and air.

The intake of sunlight of the planet Earth is also essentials for her living.

If lives have hierarchies, it depends much on scale. The emission of sunlight should be a behaviour of rearing of the planets by the universe.

I do not reject that the God could be a supreme being of a much larger scale -- in another word -- the universe.

However, it seems more logical that the physical presence of the God is the planet Earth herself.

If we do not make assumptions, we will never make progresses.

My hypothesis "Lives in different levels" is trying to solve the myths behind the existence of the God in a more rational way.

Even the God is physically existed, souls become less likely to exist. Instead, an afterlife would be more likely to be a lie for controlling all of us. Religions become heritages, and the God would be proven to exist in a real way - a tangible way.

Of course, everyone has to wait until their deaths to see if soul is a lie. However, we still do not know about the origin of our world even at the time we died. It remains a myth. It requires our logical ways in thinking.
Looking for the Truth Teller in this website https://linktr.ee/kk23wong
A Teller is the Teller in the Holy Bible if you are seeking.

Proverbs 12:17 - International Standard Version (ISV) - English
kk23wong

Post by kk23wong »

Greta wrote: December 11th, 2020, 6:03 am
kk23wong wrote: December 11th, 2020, 4:48 am

Truth is limited to things you know. I don't know much, so my truth are limited to my own visions. And the Conscious Earth are seemingly closest to the truth I could think of. The God is omniscient and take instant control over all of us. Therefore, it make sense it limited to the size of the are he / she controlled. The planet Earth is a suitable size for her territories if she has instant control of the whole thing. Otherwise, the flow of information would be too large.
The Earth certainly does control us. There's so much where we have either no choice (breathing and hydration), little choice (eating) or limited choices (everything else). And when another person, an animal or a germ limits your choices, that's the Earth too. Many like to think that we are separate from the Earth rather than part of it, but I think we ar e so much a part of it that human consciousness en masse is akin to the Earth's superego.

None of this view is much liked by science because 1. Such an observation (arguably) has no scientific implications and 2. Freudian and Jungian categorisations fell out of favour for the behaviourist school.
How about put it in this way?

The God are interconnected with all of us and manipulated our world in an invisible way. Does it make more comfortable for you?

Why it become absurd when the subject "the God" changed into the "Earth"?

if we look deeper into the questions, isn't the concept of "the God" exist in a rather strange way.

Why replacing the subject "God" with the "Conscious Earth" make it weird?

kk23wong

Post by kk23wong »

It did not imply the God does not exist. I am just trying to spot out a common blind spot for all of us.

Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Simon, focusing on irrelevant technicalities only serves to distract from the point I made. And no, I am not confused about species and morphological groups as you claimed, I just spoke in shorthand for online reading. Ideally criticisms should be relevant to the point being made, which I will make again for clarity's sake now that the waters are muddied.

My point was that humans are not the first kind of organism to cause mass extinctions and profoundly change the earth.

You cannot nit-pick this point away. You cannot deny that blue-green algae did this. That is a matter of record.

There is a common and short-sighted view of humans, a narrative that speaks of humans "destroying the Earth". But blue-green algae already "destroyed" the Earth in the great oxygenation event. We are transforming the Earth, as intelligent post-biological entities become ever more plentiful. One does not have to like this situation to acknowledge its reality.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

kk23wong wrote: December 11th, 2020, 11:25 am
Greta wrote: December 11th, 2020, 6:03 am

The Earth certainly does control us. There's so much where we have either no choice (breathing and hydration), little choice (eating) or limited choices (everything else). And when another person, an animal or a germ limits your choices, that's the Earth too. Many like to think that we are separate from the Earth rather than part of it, but I think we ar e so much a part of it that human consciousness en masse is akin to the Earth's superego.

None of this view is much liked by science because 1. Such an observation (arguably) has no scientific implications and 2. Freudian and Jungian categorisations fell out of favour for the behaviourist school.
How about put it in this way?

The God are interconnected with all of us and manipulated our world in an invisible way. Does it make more comfortable for you?

Why it become absurd when the subject "the God" changed into the "Earth"?

if we look deeper into the questions, isn't the concept of "the God" exist in a rather strange way.

Why replacing the subject "God" with the "Conscious Earth" make it weird?
I'm wondering why we need "God" in this model. It seems like an Abrahamic myth is being tacked on to real things.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

I presumed kk23wong meant 'God' as in what an individual person worthships the most.
Is that what you meant, kk23wong, or did you mean 'God' as authority?
baker

Post by baker »

Greta wrote: December 11th, 2020, 3:42 pmI'm wondering why we need "God" in this model. It seems like an Abrahamic myth is being tacked on to real things.
Because idiosyncracy is solipsism, and solipsism is the refuge of madmen.
SimonP

Post by SimonP »

Greta wrote: December 11th, 2020, 3:35 pm Simon, focusing on irrelevant technicalities only serves to distract from the point I made. And no, I am not confused about species and morphological groups as you claimed, I just spoke in shorthand for online reading. Ideally criticisms should be relevant to the point being made, which I will make again for clarity's sake now that the waters are muddied.

My point was that humans are not the first kind of organism to cause mass extinctions and profoundly change the earth.

You cannot nit-pick this point away. You cannot deny that blue-green algae did this. That is a matter of record.

There is a common and short-sighted view of humans, a narrative that speaks of humans "destroying the Earth". But blue-green algae already "destroyed" the Earth in the great oxygenation event. We are transforming the Earth, as intelligent post-biological entities become ever more plentiful. One does not have to like this situation to acknowledge its reality.
Hardly irrelevant technicalities and the taxanomy of organisms is not by morphology but phylogeny! I certainly do deny that blue-green algae did this as there is no evidence just speculation and it is way too simplistic for my liking. A study last year actually showed that the increased levels of oxygen led to an increase in the biosphere which can only mean an increase in diversity and not a mass extinction as normally defined ie with the extinction of a large proportion of the total forms of life in a sharp fall in diversity.
While the increase in oxygen in the atmosphere undoubtedly led to many anaerobic life forms going extinct in the run of the 350 million years, many more aerobic life forms emerged at the same time, giving a net increase in diversity. This wasn't a sudden event, these oxygen waste producing organisms had existed for tens or perhaps even hundreds of millions of years before the onset of the buildup during which time rocks etc had been a sink for the oxygen. 350 million years is plenty of time for a smooth adaption in evolutionary terms. The emergence of homo sapiens and wide scale deforestation, polution, exploitation of the carbon reserves locked up in the ground etc is of a completely different order, a few hundred thousand years with an exponential decline in diversity. All of this though is beside the point, which is that we humans know what we are doing to the environment and make conscious acts based on this knowledge, no other "kind of organism" has come anything close to that.

Of course I can deny that it is in the record that blue-green algae caused a mass extinction and I do! There was a sharp fall in oxygen levels after the buildup of oxygen caused by the photosynthesising life forms, which likely led to a mass extinction, however it is a far fetch to blame the blue-green algae of the time, without which it would have been even more severe! There is more talk of a feast and famine cycle.

PS What happened with your Saggitarius A* claim?
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

SimonP wrote: December 12th, 2020, 1:44 pmOf course I can deny that it is in the record that blue-green algae caused a mass extinction and I do! There was a sharp fall in oxygen levels after the buildup of oxygen caused by the photosynthesising life forms, which likely led to a mass extinction, however it is a far fetch to blame the blue-green algae of the time, without which it would have been even more severe! There is more talk of a feast and famine cycle.

New Find Contradicts The Theory Earth Mysteriously Lost Oxygen 2 Billion Years Ago
CARLY CASSELLA
28 MARCH 2020

Earth didn't always have this much oxygen. Roughly 2.4 billion years ago, the rise of cyanobacteria and the shifting of tectonic plates breathed new life into our planet, tipping off a Great Oxidation Event (GOE).

The surge of oxygen-hungry life that followed didn't last for long. Today, many scientists think the evolution of life 'overshot' the amount of oxygen actually available in the atmosphere. Evidence found last year suggests this triggered an abrupt and catastrophic mass extinction of microorganisms around two billion years ago that was even more dire than the dinosaur die-off.

Still, while the oxygen overshoot theory has become ever more popular in recent years, new research suggests it might actually be wrong.

"What we found contradicts the prevailing view - essentially we have clear evidence that atmospheric oxygen levels rose even further after the carbon isotope anomaly ended," says palaeogeographer Kaarel Mänd from the University of Alberta.

"This will force the Earth science community to rethink what drove the carbon and oxygen cycles on the early Earth."
https://www.sciencealert.com/new-discov ... -of-oxygen

The details in these ancient events are still yet to be established, but there is no serious disagreement anywhere that cyanobacteria - blue-green algae - DID vastly change the biosphere, inducing climate change and causing mass extinctions.

So, as I stated, humans are not the first species to cause a major extinction event and significantly change the Earth. QED. There can be no argument. Clearly there are times when the biosphere throws up pivotal species.

My claim about the supermassive black hole in the centre of our galaxy, Saggitarius A* was that we owe our existence to it. Without it, there is no Milky Way system, creating the local conditions in the galaxy for life on Earth to be possible. Do you consider this to be controversial too? If so, you will be at odds with all serious astronomers and cosmologists and will thus need to do explain your issues.
SimonP

Post by SimonP »

Greta wrote: December 12th, 2020, 4:44 pm
SimonP wrote: December 12th, 2020, 1:44 pmOf course I can deny that it is in the record that blue-green algae caused a mass extinction and I do! There was a sharp fall in oxygen levels after the buildup of oxygen caused by the photosynthesising life forms, which likely led to a mass extinction, however it is a far fetch to blame the blue-green algae of the time, without which it would have been even more severe! There is more talk of a feast and famine cycle.

New Find Contradicts The Theory Earth Mysteriously Lost Oxygen 2 Billion Years Ago
CARLY CASSELLA
28 MARCH 2020

Earth didn't always have this much oxygen. Roughly 2.4 billion years ago, the rise of cyanobacteria and the shifting of tectonic plates breathed new life into our planet, tipping off a Great Oxidation Event (GOE).

The surge of oxygen-hungry life that followed didn't last for long. Today, many scientists think the evolution of life 'overshot' the amount of oxygen actually available in the atmosphere. Evidence found last year suggests this triggered an abrupt and catastrophic mass extinction of microorganisms around two billion years ago that was even more dire than the dinosaur die-off.

Still, while the oxygen overshoot theory has become ever more popular in recent years, new research suggests it might actually be wrong.

"What we found contradicts the prevailing view - essentially we have clear evidence that atmospheric oxygen levels rose even further after the carbon isotope anomaly ended," says palaeogeographer Kaarel Mänd from the University of Alberta.

"This will force the Earth science community to rethink what drove the carbon and oxygen cycles on the early Earth."

The details in these ancient events are still yet to be established, but there is no serious disagreement anywhere that cyanobacteria - blue-green algae - DID vastly change the biosphere, inducing climate change and causing mass extinctions.

So, as I stated, humans are not the first species to cause a major extinction event and significantly change the Earth. QED. There can be no argument. Clearly there are times when the biosphere throws up pivotal species.

My claim about the supermassive black hole in the centre of our galaxy, Saggitarius A* was that we owe our existence to it. Without it, there is no Milky Way system, creating the local conditions in the galaxy for life on Earth to be possible. Do you consider this to be controversial too? If so, you will be at odds with all serious astronomers and cosmologists and will thus need to do explain your issues.
Firstly I in no way dispute that cyanobacteria vastly changed the biosphere by denying that they caused a mass extinction event.

What you quote from the link clearly shows you are wrong! What is forcing the Earth science community to rethink what drove the carbon and oxygen cycles on the early Earth is hardly details when it comes to your claim as to the record. There isn't even a consensus on what caused most of the oxygen accumulation in the atmosphere, with rival theories of a global iceage and shifts in plate techtonics - also mentioned in your link.

What you quote also states that what I wrote - the overshoot theory, contradicting your claim of a mass extinction event caused by cyanobacteria is the prevailing view. It was the sudden collapse in oxygen levels that caused a mass extinction of microorganisms ie the one's dependent on the oxygen - hence the term overshoot. I think possibly you may be confusing what is generally regarded as the first masss extinction event around a billion and a half years later, with the GOE.

You're back to species, I thought we'd sorted that out. In any case the way we humans have and are changing the biosphere is unprecedented and not comparable with the way cyanobacteria affected it. Just look at the time scale alone, which you conveniently ignored. No, humans are far from just a pivotal species thrown up from time to time by the biosphere to be compared with bacteria!

Does that mean you accept you were wrong to claim we owe Saggitarius A* our "continuing lives" since you left that part out?

As far as I can tell, the supreme beings in our lives are the Earth, the Sun and Saggitarius A* - all of which we our our existence and continuing lives.
I find it interesting that you think the Milky Way was produced by Saggiatarius A* and not that Saggiatarius A* is a product of the Milky Way. What is your thinking here? Do you likewise consider the earth a product of the sun? And what are the local conditions in the galaxy for life on Earth to be possible that wouldn't be found for example in intergalactic space or in a different galaxy should the material from which the solar system formed have found itself there instead? Yes, I find your claim controversial and I haven't heard any serious astronomers and cosmologists put it forward. There appears to be a growing consensus that all stars originate in galaxies but that's all that's relevant to your claim.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

baker wrote: December 12th, 2020, 6:17 am
Greta wrote: December 11th, 2020, 3:42 pmI'm wondering why we need "God" in this model. It seems like an Abrahamic myth is being tacked on to real things.
Because idiosyncracy is solipsism, and solipsism is the refuge of madmen.
Because people like to express their feelings by means of personifications of ideas.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

SimonP wrote: December 13th, 2020, 8:48 am
Greta wrote: December 12th, 2020, 4:44 pm

What you quote from the link clearly shows you are wrong! What is forcing the Earth science community to rethink what drove the carbon and oxygen cycles on the early Earth is hardly details when it comes to your claim as to the record. There isn't even a consensus on what caused most of the oxygen accumulation in the atmosphere, with rival theories of a global iceage and shifts in plate techtonics - also mentioned in your link.

... Does that mean you accept you were wrong to claim we owe Saggitarius A* our "continuing lives" since you left that part out?
No and no. You need to do more than wish I was wrong. I actually have to be wrong, and I am clearly not. Why? Because what I said was very basic and common knowledge in evolutionary biology.

That is, I said that cyanobacteria caused mass extinctions, profoundly changing the Earth, resulting in oxygen being available for multicellular organisms to evolve. I noted that, like cyanobacteria, humans are causing mass extinctions and may also be opening the way for new types of beings. How the various oxygen cycles worked afterwards is yet to be ascertained.

Of course we owe Sag A* our lives. No Sag A*, no Milky Way. No Milky Way, no living Earth.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

SimonP wrote: December 13th, 2020, 8:48 am
I find it interesting that you think the Milky Way was produced by Saggiatarius A* and not that Saggiatarius A* is a product of the Milky Way. What is your thinking here? Do you likewise consider the earth a product of the sun? And what are the local conditions in the galaxy for life on Earth to be possible that wouldn't be found for example in intergalactic space or in a different galaxy should the material from which the solar system formed have found itself there instead? Yes, I find your claim controversial and I haven't heard any serious astronomers and cosmologists put it forward. There appears to be a growing consensus that all stars originate in galaxies but that's all that's relevant to your claim.
Galaxies appear to form around supermassive black holes in the early universe. Not controversial but no one is sure yet. What we do know is that all galaxies have a supermassive black hole in the centre, so this appears to be essential for galaxies to maintain their structure. The Earth exists because of it's place in the galaxy.

What I said is so very uncontroversial that I suppose you just want to fight about foreskins again. Fighting is so predictable and boring. There have to be better ways to live a life.

As with solar systems, galaxies have habitable zones. The centre of the Milky Way - the Bulge - is replete with radiation and far too crowded with massive stars to be even remotely safe. Further, the outer reaches of the galaxy are said to be unlikely to produce life because those stars are too metal-poor. Further, the major galactic arms are said to be high in radiation that could be too dangerous for life to form in those places. Our galactic neighbourhood is in the quiet Orion Spur running off the Orion arm.

Re: the thread, supermassive black holes have a number of features that are attributed to God. They are the most "eternal" entities in the universe. They are gigantic and powerful. They create and destroy. They are effectively separated from the universe. They are not made from matter. And are effectively timeless in the centre.

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream