Can Heaven Or Hell Exist If There Is No God?

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Re: Can Heaven Or Hell Exist If There Is No God?

Post by Sy Borg »

Steve3007 wrote: April 13th, 2020, 5:46 amThe eventual heat death of the Universe (if it comes) will be no danger to anything because there'll be nothing left for it to be a danger to. Just a uniform ocean of lukewarm photons. It's the ultimate triumph of blandness, once all the brief candles have gone out. The magnolia coloured emulsion paint of the Cosmos.
Not necessarily. Remember the Haldane quote.

Somewhere in the universe, a species will transcend biology and conquer interstellar space. From there, progressing ever more rapidly, they could continue to answer every challenge the universe threw at them, eventually becoming entities that could thrive and progress even through the quadrillions of years of the black hole era of the universe, and beyond.

How likely does in seem that in a billion years the descendants of the first microbes would be sending sophisticated machines into space to explore the surfaces of other worlds? A billion years is deep time and much can happen over such a period. Now consider the anticipated trillion years of the Stelliferous Era of the universe. It's easy to underestimate just how much can happen in deep time for the same reason we cannot quite wrap our heads around exponentials. We are rather linear-minded beings with lifespans that are mere slivers of time.
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

Greta wrote:Not necessarily. Remember the Haldane quote.
Which one? The one about the Universe being queerer than we suppose? Or the one about God's inordinate fondness for The Beatles? I guess they're all good.

I could counter with the Eddington quote! :D
Sir Arthur Stanley Eddington wrote:The law that entropy always increases—the Second Law of Thermodynamics—holds, I think, the supreme position among the laws of Nature. If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell’s equations—then so much the worse for Maxwell’s equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation—well these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation.
Greta wrote:Somewhere in the universe, a species will transcend biology and conquer interstellar space. From there, progressing ever more rapidly, they could continue to answer every challenge the universe threw at them, eventually becoming entities that could thrive and progress even through the quadrillions of years of the black hole era of the universe, and beyond.
I suppose anything's possible, but if something that we could possibly define as a species, or any other kind of ordered structure, survived into the "heat death" then presumably, by definition, it wouldn't really (yet) be the heat death, because the heat death is the supposed period, gazzillions of years in the future, when the second law has finally triumphed and all differences, all gradients, and therefore all structure, have gone.
creation

Post by creation »

Steve3007 wrote: April 13th, 2020, 8:24 am
Which one? The one about the Universe being queerer than we suppose? Or the one about God's inordinate fondness for The Beatles? I guess they're all good.

Sir Arthur Stanley Eddington wrote:The law that entropy always increases—the Second Law of Thermodynamics—holds, I think, the supreme position among the laws of Nature. If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell’s equations—then so much the worse for Maxwell’s equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation—well these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation.
This is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of a human being that while holding a very strong BELIEF in some 'thing' then they are not at all OPEN thus NOR capable of seeing and understanding any thing contrary to what they believe is absolutely true. They are, therefore in effect, absolutely and totally STUPID.
Greta wrote:Somewhere in the universe, a species will transcend biology and conquer interstellar space. From there, progressing ever more rapidly, they could continue to answer every challenge the universe threw at them, eventually becoming entities that could thrive and progress even through the quadrillions of years of the black hole era of the universe, and beyond.
I suppose anything's possible, but if something that we could possibly define as a species, or any other kind of ordered structure, survived into the "heat death" then presumably, by definition, it wouldn't really (yet) be the heat death, because the heat death is the supposed period, gazzillions of years in the future, when the second law has finally triumphed and all differences, all gradients, and therefore all structure, have gone.
Believing that thee one and only Universe could even end just shows how distorted one's views become, because of their already held assumptions and beliefs. Thee Universe sits in perfect equilibrium, always. The two; 'space' AND 'matter', 'have to' always co-exist. There cannot be any other way. The energy, itself, of the Universe may never itself be created nor destroyed but this is because energy itself remains relatively the same, forever. The clue that energy, thus thee Universe is forever and always is that energy is NEVER created NOR destroyed. Assuming and/or believing that ALL will end in some supposed "heat death" is just based on the assumption and/or belief that all began, in and with some supposed "big bang", and that the second law of thermodynamics is in relation the Universe, Itself, which obviously it is NOT.

Although energy is always being created and destroyed or lost, the total quantity of energy, itself, always remains the same. Although energy when transferred or transformed, more and more of it is wasted, more and more of it is just being created at the exact same time. Therefore, why energy, itself, remains relatively the same, forever and always. The way energy, itself, cannot be created/begin nor cannot be destroyed/ended is more evidence of how and why the Universe remains forever and always as well.

If one person can give no hope for a theory, which is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics, and if they believe that there is nothing for that theory but to collapse in deepest humiliation, then so be it. Some people provide the biggest and most accurate evidence how while they are believing some thing to be true, then it is them who is obviously NOT open to any thing contrary, which in all honesty could be what thee actual Truth of things IS.

Again, I do not do "theories". I just look at what IS actually True, Right, and/or Correct, which obviously cannot be refuted, let alone logically or reasonably disputed. Obviously, what thee actually Truth IS will always trump over any and all theories and personal beliefs.

Just learning HOW to LOOK AT and SEE what thee actual Truth of things IS is all it takes to just not have nor form absolutely any theories nor beliefs.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Now, my own suspicion is that the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose… I suspect that there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of, or can be dreamed of, in any philosophy.
- JBS Haldane
It's pretty clear that, to you, the Great Filter hypothesis is the only realistic one. The Great Filter is the very most conservative prediction, based on the behaviour observed in a sample size of one. Safe is not always correct. Not so long, sensible people thought that the idea of black holes was absurd.

Imagine a line of evolution, capable of spreading out to different star systems. It only has to happen once - in all of the universe over deep, deep time. What could destroy such entities? What challenge could they not meet? Galactic collision? They would simply calculate what would happen and where they need to be at a given time to avoid being exposed to too much of the Second Law, so to speak.

If post-humans exist in a billion years, they will be as different from us as we are from bacteria. That is just one measly billion years. Now let's go to two billion. Then three. Continue to a trillion, at the end of the Stelliferous Era. Consider how different those entities (or conglomerate entity) would be to us. Impossible, yes? For all we know, they/it/whatever might learn to thrive on dark energy, being forced to find a way after conquering all other obstacles along the way.
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

Greta wrote:It's pretty clear that, to you, the Great Filter hypothesis is the only realistic one....
Not necessarily. Obviously this is highly speculative stuff - about as speculative as anything gets - so I don't really know. But, like you, I'm interested in playing with the ideas for the intellectual fun of it.

What I was saying in that last post wasn't really directly relevant to the Great Filter hypothesis. Even if there is no filter and the Universe is teeming with life, and even if, as you've said, some of that life, over billions of years, could develop to levels that we can't possibly imagine (any more than the "transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water" (HG Wells) can imagine us), even then, it seems to me that if the fate of the Universe were to be the "heat death" then, by definition, it would not contain any life, any structure, any gradients, any differences or any change.

And I would have thought that life, and/or whatever self-sustaining complex systems emerge from the technologies developed by that life, cannot exist without those things. Once the last brown dwarf has fallen into the last black hole, and that last black hole has "evaporated" and everything is in the same, uniform state such that there are no significant gradients to create changes and movements (and, therefore, arguably, no sense in which the idea of the passage of time itself is meaningful) then I don't see how living things exist. And, conversely, if that state doesn't obtain everywhere, and, as you've suggested, some unimaginable post-life entity has managed to carve out a little low entropy niche for itself, that just means that the fabled "heat death", by definition, hasn't yet been reached. But if the 2nd law really is universal, then even that low entropy niche must eventually blend with the background.
Imagine a line of evolution, capable of spreading out to different star systems. It only has to happen once - in all of the universe over deep, deep time. What could destroy such entities? What challenge could they not meet? Galactic collision? They would simply calculate what would happen and where they need to be at a given time to avoid being exposed to too much of the Second Law, so to speak.
Yes, I see your point there. But, as I said, I think that, since the laws of physics are descriptive not prescriptive, if a super intelligent species can avoid the "heat death" in a way that demonstrates that the total entropy in a closed physical system (e.g. the Universe) doesn't, after all, actually have to always stay the same or increase, that just means that the second law isn't, after all, universal. But if it is, then they can't do that. Eventually, if it really is universal, all gradients must even out. If it isn't, they don't have to.

Obviously the 2nd Law, and Eddington's famous words about it, aren't gospel. It's an inductively derived law of Nature like anything else, and his words are entertainingly colourful hyperbole in amusingly anachronistic language1. Like all the laws of Nature, the laws of thermodynamics are descriptive, not prescriptive. So they survive for as long as they remain useful descriptions of the general character of what is actually observed. But some laws appear to be more solid than others. i.e. some of them form such a deep foundation for such a large variety of different observed behaviours of our Universe, that, though, by their nature, they're never certain, they seem to be as close as anything can be. I think that's the point about the 2nd law that Eddington was trying to convey, in suggesting that it, in some sense, trumps other laws, like Maxwell's Equations.

---

1Speaking of amusingly anachronistic language, one of my favourite quotes is from Ernest Rutherford, to his assistant, called Frederick Soddy, when it was discovered that radioactivity could change the number of protons in a nucleus, and therefore change one chemical element to another (the dream of the alchemists of turning "base metals" into gold):
Rutherford wrote:By Zeus, Soddy, they'd have us out as alchemists!
One of my favourite exclamations of alarm.
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

Steve3007 wrote:Like all the laws of Nature, the laws of thermodynamics are descriptive, not prescriptive.
Which gives rise to one of my favourite old Simpsons jokes:
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Steve3007 wrote: April 14th, 2020, 5:43 amWhat I was saying in that last post wasn't really directly relevant to the Great Filter hypothesis. Even if there is no filter and the Universe is teeming with life, and even if, as you've said, some of that life, over billions of years, could develop to levels that we can't possibly imagine (any more than the "transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water" (HG Wells) can imagine us), even then, it seems to me that if the fate of the Universe were to be the "heat death" then, by definition, it would not contain any life, any structure, any gradients, any differences or any change.

And I would have thought that life, and/or whatever self-sustaining complex systems emerge from the technologies developed by that life, cannot exist without those things. Once the last brown dwarf has fallen into the last black hole, and that last black hole has "evaporated" and everything is in the same, uniform state such that there are no significant gradients to create changes and movements (and, therefore, arguably, no sense in which the idea of the passage of time itself is meaningful) then I don't see how living things exist. And, conversely, if that state doesn't obtain everywhere, and, as you've suggested, some unimaginable post-life entity has managed to carve out a little low entropy niche for itself, that just means that the fabled "heat death", by definition, hasn't yet been reached. But if the 2nd law really is universal, then even that low entropy niche must eventually blend with the background.

... as I said, I think that, since the laws of physics are descriptive not prescriptive, if a super intelligent species can avoid the "heat death" in a way that demonstrates that the total entropy in a closed physical system (e.g. the Universe) doesn't, after all, actually have to always stay the same or increase, that just means that the second law isn't, after all, universal. But if it is, then they can't do that. Eventually, if it really is universal, all gradients must even out. If it isn't, they don't have to.

Obviously the 2nd Law, and Eddington's famous words about it, aren't gospel. It's an inductively derived law of Nature like anything else, and his words are entertainingly colourful hyperbole in amusingly anachronistic language1. Like all the laws of Nature, the laws of thermodynamics are descriptive, not prescriptive. So they survive for as long as they remain useful descriptions of the general character of what is actually observed. But some laws appear to be more solid than others. i.e. some of them form such a deep foundation for such a large variety of different observed behaviours of our Universe, that, though, by their nature, they're never certain, they seem to be as close as anything can be. I think that's the point about the 2nd law that Eddington was trying to convey, in suggesting that it, in some sense, trumps other laws, like Maxwell's Equations.

---

1Speaking of amusingly anachronistic language, one of my favourite quotes is from Ernest Rutherford, to his assistant, called Frederick Soddy, when it was discovered that radioactivity could change the number of protons in a nucleus, and therefore change one chemical element to another (the dream of the alchemists of turning "base metals" into gold):
Rutherford wrote:By Zeus, Soddy, they'd have us out as alchemists!
Or philosophers, perish the thought! ;)

I'm glad I was wrong about your views on the Great Filter, as I see it as being more of a cautionary tale than a feasible hypothesis. Not every single intelligent invasive species that emerges in all of space and time is going to repeat our mistakes to the same extent, and other planets may be more habitable than Earth, with its vast terrestrial and marine deserts.

Life's current relationship with the second law gives us clues as to how very advanced entities could deal with reducing energy. Naturally they will maintain and increase order in their immediate vicinity by inflicting entropy on its broader environment, when ends up being dissipated heat in space. Before heat death, they would need to be able to harness the energy of black holes.

No doubt they/it would thoroughly prepare for any potential hazards. Harnessing energy from black holes would be necessary (handy for a few quadrillion years or so until they all dissipate) but the ultimate key would be harnessing virtual particles/dark energy. If the final entities can achieve that, then they/it will truly become an eternal deity, or deities.
creation

Post by creation »

Greta wrote: April 14th, 2020, 8:10 pm
Steve3007 wrote: April 14th, 2020, 5:43 amWhat I was saying in that last post wasn't really directly relevant to the Great Filter hypothesis. Even if there is no filter and the Universe is teeming with life, and even if, as you've said, some of that life, over billions of years, could develop to levels that we can't possibly imagine (any more than the "transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water" (HG Wells) can imagine us), even then, it seems to me that if the fate of the Universe were to be the "heat death" then, by definition, it would not contain any life, any structure, any gradients, any differences or any change.

... as I said, I think that, since the laws of physics are descriptive not prescriptive, if a super intelligent species can avoid the "heat death" in a way that demonstrates that the total entropy in a closed physical system (e.g. the Universe) doesn't, after all, actually have to always stay the same or increase, that just means that the second law isn't, after all, universal. But if it is, then they can't do that. Eventually, if it really is universal, all gradients must even out. If it isn't, they don't have to.

---

Or philosophers, perish the thought! ;)

I'm glad I was wrong about your views on the Great Filter, as I see it as being more of a cautionary tale than a feasible hypothesis. Not every single intelligent invasive species that emerges in all of space and time is going to repeat our mistakes to the same extent, and other planets may be more habitable than Earth, with its vast terrestrial and marine deserts.

Life's current relationship with the second law gives us clues as to how very advanced entities could deal with reducing energy. Naturally they will maintain and increase order in their immediate vicinity by inflicting entropy on its broader environment, when ends up being dissipated heat in space. Before heat death, they would need to be able to harness the energy of black holes.

No doubt they/it would thoroughly prepare for any potential hazards. Harnessing energy from black holes would be necessary (handy for a few quadrillion years or so until they all dissipate) but the ultimate key would be harnessing virtual particles/dark energy. If the final entities can achieve that, then they/it will truly become an eternal deity, or deities.
But I think the point being made, and correct me if I am wrong, is that if the Universe, Itself, finishes or ends, then ANY entity including the final entities living within that Universe will obviously finish and end also.

Obviously an entity cannot keep existing if there is not even an existing place in which to exist. If there is not a Universe anymore, then there could not be any entity as well.
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

creation wrote:But I think the point being made, and correct me if I am wrong, is that if the Universe, Itself, finishes or ends, then ANY entity including the final entities living within that Universe will obviously finish and end also.

Obviously an entity cannot keep existing if there is not even an existing place in which to exist. If there is not a Universe anymore, then there could not be any entity as well.
Okay, in the spirit of giving credit where credit is due, and acknowledging succinct, sensible posts that make a simple, valid point, without pages of ranting and riddling, I'm going to reply to this.

Yes. You are essentially correct. In discussing the "heat death" of the Universe, we weren't exactly discussing the end, or disappearance, of the Universe but we were discussing the end of the potential for anything in that Universe to change. As such, you are correct in saying that part of my point was that if any kind of life, or any other kind of structure, still exists, then that stage cannot yet have been reached.
creation

Post by creation »

Steve3007 wrote: April 15th, 2020, 8:23 am
creation wrote:But I think the point being made, and correct me if I am wrong, is that if the Universe, Itself, finishes or ends, then ANY entity including the final entities living within that Universe will obviously finish and end also.

Okay, in the spirit of giving credit where credit is due, and acknowledging succinct, sensible posts that make a simple, valid point, without pages of ranting and riddling, I'm going to reply to this.
I never find it amusing that posts are "sensible", "simple", and/or "valid" when they are in agreement with the reader. But, when they are not in agreement with the reader, they appear to be "rantings" and/or "riddling".

I write, in perceived "riddles", to highlight and make clear the very point I continually make here, and thus give more weight to, my very simple valid point, which is; If one wants to KNOW and UNDERSTAND thee actual Truth of things, then just 'Ask clarifying questions BEFORE making absolutely any assumptions nor beliefs at all'.

If you find absolutely ANY of my posts "riddling", then just ask any clarification question you like, and then I will clarify the "riddle" for you.

Also, what do you mean by the word 'ranting'?

Are people aware that just some times what appears, on first glance, in another's writings are not always as they first appear?

What appears to be happening from my perspective anyway is a lot of what I say just gets taken for granted as just being nonsense, rubbish, and/or illogical without any actual consideration being taken into account of; What is it that is actually being said here?
Steve3007 wrote: April 15th, 2020, 8:23 am Yes. You are essentially correct. In discussing the "heat death" of the Universe, we weren't exactly discussing the end, or disappearance, of the Universe but we were discussing the end of the potential for anything in that Universe to change.
As such, you are correct in saying that part of my point was that if any kind of life, or any other kind of structure, still exists, then that stage cannot yet have been reached.
Darshan

Post by Darshan »

Earthellism clarifies the question "Can Heaven or Hell Exist If There is No God". The answer is No. God is located in Heaven and God is not located in Hell. Hell is a place where there is no presence of God. Earthell is the location of Hell and only God's love is here. God is not present in earthell and is only located in Heaven. The saying that War is Hell proves this point and the Nazi Death Squads are proof this place is Hell. The documentation of the execution of women and children both being lined up 10 in a row for 20 soldiers shooting 2 bullets into each woman or child is pure Hell. Earthellism is the loving philosophy to counter the evil, murderous philosophy of Nazism. Earthellism can prevent future genocides by explaining that as a soldier you choose to be a human devil by killing women and children and will send your innocent victims to Heaven to be fully compensated by a loving God. As that human devil soldier you are guaranteed eternity in Hell and die a thousand deaths for each drop of innocent blood you spill and no chance to go to Heaven and never be with God. Hitler is here in Hell dying a thousand deaths for each drop of innocent blood of 6 million people he is responsible for killing.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

If the Earth is hell, then what of love, beauty and fascination? Why would hell include these things - and how could it have these things if God is entirely absent? What to make of the "hell" experienced by those living the very most privileged and peaceful of lives?
Darshan

Post by Darshan »

Earthellism answers that with the fact all the Wars have been here in beautiful meadows and gardens. Pearl Harbor is one of the most beautiful islands in the world where 3000 Americans were slaughtered in 3 hours. Gettysburg was also beautiful . The Devil is also very beautiful but eats your soul. Lastly the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks proves that a beautiful tropical island can be pure Hell.
This place is a beautiful Hell where some do get lucky but everyone here gets to watch their bodies fail and die in misery.
Darshan

Post by Darshan »

God’s love is here only.
God is not here on earthell.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Darshan wrote: May 19th, 2020, 12:15 am God’s love is here only.
God is not here on earthell.
You make the situation seem akin to Curiosity rover being on Mars, while humans themselves cannot go there.

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream