Pantheism

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
Michael McMahon

Re: Pantheism

Post by Michael McMahon »

Julian Carax wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm It just doesn't make much sense to have a concept of "god" if it is synonymous with "nature". Moreover, the word "god" has connotations that may complicate effective communication.
If we equate God with nature then it can be logically consistent to love some of God and not all of God. We can love the virtuous acts within our world while disliking people engaged in evil if such immoral individuals were also included in our conception of unity. For example I know a few people who believe that Jesus was a prophet without necessarily describing Him as God. In a Christian context this might be equivalent to saying they prefer the Son of God over God the Father. In other words they appreciate the benevolence of Jesus as a moral teacher and martyr without necessarily wanting a relationship with Him as a creator of the universe. The problem of evil, natural evil and poverty are all private misgivings someone could have about a creator God who could have intervened. However the idea of a prophet and servant of God as distinct from the Creator God Himself might not necessarily bring up the same personal problems.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Michael McMahon wrote: March 6th, 2022, 3:50 pm
Julian Carax wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 4:51 pm It just doesn't make much sense to have a concept of "god" if it is synonymous with "nature". Moreover, the word "god" has connotations that may complicate effective communication.
If we equate God with nature then it can be logically consistent to love some of God and not all of God. We can love the virtuous acts within our world while disliking people engaged in evil if such immoral individuals were also included in our conception of unity. For example I know a few people who believe that Jesus was a prophet without necessarily describing Him as God. In a Christian context this might be equivalent to saying they prefer the Son of God over God the Father.
There is an interesting schism between the way Christians and secularists think. Speaking very broadly, Christians see belief as a choice while secularists see belief as the result of accumulated evidence. That is, if some believe that Jesus was just a human teacher, that's not a preference for "the Son of God over God the Father". Rather it is interpreting the Bible as it was probably meant to be understood by the writers rather than taken literally with modern-minded interpretations, which is always a massive error.

For instance, I don't believe in God, nor do I disbelieve. I lack the evidence to form a strong opinion, either way. It would be better if God did exist because eternal life would be real and all of those whom I loved would not really be gone. However, I don't believe in God because a 2,000 year-old book of legends does not convince me. It's not a choice. I don't believe in vampires either, and that is also not a choice.

One either believes or one does not. Many feign belief in the hope that "the mask becomes the face", but that is not true belief, it is self-programming.

I see no reason to elevate 2,000 year-old Middle eastern mythology over the myths of other cultures. After all, if Constantine hadn't been wracked with lead poisoning and seeing visions, we in the west may well have ended up as a polytheistic society, based on the old Roman Gods, of which Yahweh would have been just one.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

I and most other people have faith that nature ,as opposed to chaos, exists. Faith in an ordered patterned system and existential need to understand that system is the reason people try to discover facts about it. Personifications of natural forces were invented so that this quest may be energetically pursued.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Belindi wrote: March 7th, 2022, 6:44 am I and most other people have faith that nature ,as opposed to chaos, exists. Faith in an ordered patterned system and existential need to understand that system is the reason people try to discover facts about it. Personifications of natural forces were invented so that this quest may be energetically pursued.
Belinda, did you word the phrase I bolded above as you wished? After all, what is nature without chaos? I'll tell you what - it would be a crystal. Simple. Beautiful. Perfect. Completely inert. Dead as a dodo.

It's the odd lunacy of chemistry and fluid dynamics that makes life. However, like you, I have faith in nature, that the troubles of yore and today are the teething troubles of life, and that more a more moral, sane, settled and generally happy future awaits future beings.

Looking at the broad sweep of life on Earth, it builds on a broad base of simplicity, with each layer being both smaller and more complex than the last - geology→organic chemistry→single-celled organisms→multicellular organisms→intelligent organisms→technological intelligent organisms. Not sure what comes next, but we can expect it to be more complex and less plentiful than humans.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

Sy Borg wrote:
Belindi wrote:
I and most other people have faith that nature ,as opposed to chaos, exists. Faith in an ordered patterned system and existential need to understand that system is the reason people try to discover facts about it. Personifications of natural forces were invented so that this quest may be energetically pursued.
Belinda, did you word the phrase I bolded above as you wished? After all, what is nature without chaos? I'll tell you what - it would be a crystal. Simple. Beautiful. Perfect. Completely inert. Dead as a dodo.

It's the odd lunacy of chemistry and fluid dynamics that makes life. However, like you, I have faith in nature, that the troubles of yore and today are the teething troubles of life, and that more a more moral, sane, settled and generally happy future awaits future beings.

Looking at the broad sweep of life on Earth, it builds on a broad base of simplicity, with each layer being both smaller and more complex than the last - geology→organic chemistry→single-celled organisms→multicellular organisms→intelligent organisms→technological intelligent organisms. Not sure what comes next, but we can expect it to be more complex and less plentiful than humans.
Maybe we understand 'chaotic' differently. I think of chaotic as descriptive of what we don't or can't know. I think your description of lack of chaos
Sy Borg wrote:After all, what is nature without chaos? I'll tell you what - it would be a crystal. Simple. Beautiful. Perfect. Completely inert. Dead as a dodo.
applies to strong determinism as it affects us and other animals; strong causal determinism does not imply prediction, so we who can't predict see events as chaotic.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Belindi wrote: March 8th, 2022, 11:07 amMaybe we understand 'chaotic' differently. I think of chaotic as descriptive of what we don't or can't know.
I think of it as that which is not ordered.

Dictionary says:

- Physics: the property of a complex system whose behaviour is so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
- the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe.
- Greek Mythology: the first created being, from which came the primeval deities Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx.

In a sense it is true that we cannot know chaos because it is extremely complex, although chaos theory allows for approximations, orderly disorder, so to speak.

Belindi wrote: March 8th, 2022, 11:07 am
Sy Borg wrote:After all, what is nature without chaos? I'll tell you what - it would be a crystal. Simple. Beautiful. Perfect. Completely inert. Dead as a dodo.
I think your description of lack of chaos applies to strong determinism as it affects us and other animals; strong causal determinism does not imply prediction, so we who can't predict see events as chaotic.
I don't really think in terms of determinism. The determinism/free will nexus - one of the great mysteries of existence - has never captured my imagination. I am happy to assume that we are not in control due to the deterministic factors driving us, but this is tempered by the quantum domain's apparent randomness, which will inject some degree of chaos into pretty well any system.

If pantheism is true, then the universe is very young, with another 1,000 billion years of star formation ahead - and so far we are just 13.8b years old. Expecting such a "baby universe" to not be chaotic is like expecting a one year-old to keep their room clean and dust-free.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

Sy Borg wrote: March 8th, 2022, 9:45 pm
Belindi wrote: March 8th, 2022, 11:07 amMaybe we understand 'chaotic' differently. I think of chaotic as descriptive of what we don't or can't know.
I think of it as that which is not ordered.

Dictionary says:

- Physics: the property of a complex system whose behaviour is so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
- the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe.
- Greek Mythology: the first created being, from which came the primeval deities Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx.

In a sense it is true that we cannot know chaos because it is extremely complex, although chaos theory allows for approximations, orderly disorder, so to speak.

Belindi wrote: March 8th, 2022, 11:07 am
I think your description of lack of chaos applies to strong determinism as it affects us and other animals; strong causal determinism does not imply prediction, so we who can't predict see events as chaotic.
I don't really think in terms of determinism. The determinism/free will nexus - one of the great mysteries of existence - has never captured my imagination. I am happy to assume that we are not in control due to the deterministic factors driving us, but this is tempered by the quantum domain's apparent randomness, which will inject some degree of chaos into pretty well any system.

If pantheism is true, then the universe is very young, with another 1,000 billion years of star formation ahead - and so far we are just 13.8b years old. Expecting such a "baby universe" to not be chaotic is like expecting a one year-old to keep their room clean and dust-free.
I do believe in determinism and this belief means I view apparent chaos as necessary events in an evolving universe. Since none of us has a Godlike perspective each of us should try to sort out the apparent chaos, but only when a course of action is not unkind to man or beast.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Belindi wrote: March 9th, 2022, 5:26 amI do believe in determinism and this belief means I view apparent chaos as necessary events in an evolving universe. Since none of us has a Godlike perspective each of us should try to sort out the apparent chaos, but only when a course of action is not unkind to man or beast.
I certainly see my life as largely deterministic, dominated by factors that I could not control, only adapt to. My personality seems no less sculpted by my environment than sandstone cliffs have been sculpted by the sea. There's wiggle room in there for freedom because the quantum domain is so flighty and odd. Ultimately, I only care about freedom in civics; the ontology seems not to be a problem either way. If we are controlled or free, there is no option but to continue as though one is free.

Our very existence is sorting out chaos within your sphere and increasing chaos outside of it. We resist entropy by inflicting it on others, by acquiring their energy. Humans have not found a way to sustainably order a society that is kind to its people and other animals. Social democracy seemed promising to me at one stage but it's shown vulnerability to bad actors, who can use misinformation to distort policy decisions. Authoritarianism strikes me as akin to a whole society trying to hold their stomach in for a photo, for years and years. In the end, that tension has to release and the flab will flow back out as nature intended :)

If pantheism is real, consider that in context with all the cruelty inflicted on other species in the belief that they felt nothing.
Michael McMahon

Sy Borg wrote: March 6th, 2022, 4:31 pm Rather it is interpreting the Bible as it was probably meant to be understood by the writers rather than taken literally with modern-minded interpretations, which is always a massive error.
People don't mind being subordinate to the nation state because they've a vote in it and they recognise the validity of democracy. The mindset is different for choosing an Abrahamic religion because people are asked to be a servant of a personal God. This is acceptable and don't get me wrong but it requires a lot of trust in the benevolence of a single being. One potential advantage of panentheism in attracting followers is that it's less possessive seeing as the definition of God is expanded into a collective world. Although panentheism, more so than pantheism, still requires a lot of deference to certain group faith because God in this context is interpreted to extend beyond the human sphere and outside of our universe as well as being inside it.

Belindi wrote: March 7th, 2022, 6:44 am I and most other people have faith that nature ,as opposed to chaos, exists. Faith in an ordered patterned system and existential need to understand that system is the reason people try to discover facts about it. Personifications of natural forces were invented so that this quest may be energetically pursued.
The interface between physical nature and human or animal life would be flora. I don't think a single tree is conscious but what if we were to assign even an infinitesimal amount of being to a photon or a plant cell? Then the tiny bits and pieces of blankness might add up when there's an infinite amount of trees. Could the Amazon Rainforest be said to have a tranquil soul in a collective rather than an individual sense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oavSum61gA&t=4s
Listen with your heart , you will understand - Pocahontas tree - Grandmother Willow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbV2Hr0qRdo
Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers Treebeard
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Michael McMahon wrote: March 9th, 2022, 10:41 pm
Sy Borg wrote: March 6th, 2022, 4:31 pm Rather it is interpreting the Bible as it was probably meant to be understood by the writers rather than taken literally with modern-minded interpretations, which is always a massive error.
People don't mind being subordinate to the nation state because they've a vote in it and they recognise the validity of democracy. The mindset is different for choosing an Abrahamic religion because people are asked to be a servant of a personal God. This is acceptable and don't get me wrong but it requires a lot of trust in the benevolence of a single being. One potential advantage of panentheism in attracting followers is that it's less possessive seeing as the definition of God is expanded into a collective world. Although panentheism, more so than pantheism, still requires a lot of deference to certain group faith because God in this context is interpreted to extend beyond the human sphere and outside of our universe as well as being inside it.
It especially requires trust in the judgement and intentions of people writing about events long afterwards, especially when they make numerous fantastical claims, many of which have been refuted.

A personal god makes no sense - given that gods are clearly not people, with different morphology(?), concerns and so forth. Still, if there is a general God, it could be interpreted as personal by each individual, with God ultimately being "our better selves".

Panentheism, I suppose, is a way of maintaining the security of a personal god, while acknowledging just how godlike the universe reveals itself to be in terms of its scope, power and creativity. Pantheism does not help with the sense that everything in the universe (and many things on Earth) are inherently hostile to human life.

It makes little sense to petition an entirely cold, violent and uncaring god that cares nothing for us. It does, however, make sense to worship it anyway, simply because the edifices of space and nature are indeed worthy of awe and wonder. The benefits of aimless secular worship/awe would be psychological, and perhaps such contemplations would also promote generally more harmonious relations with one's environment.
Lone Wolf
Favorite Philosopher: Pooh

Post by Lone Wolf »

I find myself thinking I am a pantheist and a monotheist at the same time. Through an emotional experience I felt that there was someone or some thing that loved me in spite of all my self loathing. I felt that I had always been loved and would always be loved no matter what I said, thought, or did. Because of that experience, I quit the Christian religion and found that there was no other religion within which I could be comfortable. Hence my feeling that there is one supreme being. But then logic entered the picture and from reading a lot of different sources, I came to the conclusion that all things that exist or don't exist are manifestations of that one supreme being and therefore I accept pantheism as a strong possibility. After reading Einstein's response to the question, "Is there a god?", I find that I very much agree with his thoughts on the subject. Then I read his letter to his daughter where he described the most powerful force in the world as being love and substituted love in place of mass in his most famous formula. I am currently considering his theory that mass does not exist since everything has a vibration and when that vibration is raised to the highest level, it becomes :energy, love, God? My biggest problem is that the more I learn, the less I know. I think I know that I AM and that IT loves me. ( IT is my name for that something that loves me.) Perhaps it is like Jack Nicholson said in a movie, "You can't handle the truth."
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Lone Wolf wrote: March 10th, 2022, 1:22 pmPerhaps it is like Jack Nicholson said in a movie, "You can't handle the truth."
As a matter of interest, that iconic line happened because he couldn't remember the written line.

Meanwhile, Atla (and no doubt others) feel that our perspective is skewed. That has been my intuition. Life does not evolve to discern reality as it is, only a version of reality that aids survival and reproduction. So we cannot see magnetic fields, most gases, microbes and so forth without visual aids because our ancestors did not need to. We cannot hear petals open in the morning or the Sun's rays hissing through the atmosphere, and so forth.

It's quite possible that actual reality cannot be coped with by biology, no matter what it is. If God is true then its power will be greater than trillions of supermassive black holes and the galaxies they anchor. Not quite our weight class :) The universe might also be nothing more than a cold, dead place, with small patches of anomalous warmth here and there, soon to be snuffed out.

I personally lean more towards panvitalism than panpsychism. I don't see the universe as dead any more than I think of the water and chemicals in me as dead, even though they are not defined as living things. I wonder if collective humanity, or the biosphere, has an overall informational synergy that we can't detect that would seem panpsychic in nature to us? The scale would be planetary rather than universal, not that we would be able to tell the difference ...
Michael McMahon

Sy Borg wrote: March 10th, 2022, 8:05 pm I personally lean more towards panvitalism than panpsychism. I don't see the universe as dead any more than I think of the water and chemicals in me as dead, even though they are not defined as living things. I wonder if collective humanity, or the biosphere, has an overall informational synergy that we can't detect that would seem panpsychic in nature to us? The scale would be planetary rather than universal, not that we would be able to tell the difference ...
New terminologies are often a rediscovery rather than a discovery because most of the possible combinations have already been exhausted in the vastness of human history. Ancient tribes may not always have had very technical or logically coherent religions but they might still contain partial similarities to current concepts. For example some of their beliefs may have been so incomprehensibly intricate that they might resemble agnosticism or mysticism. Other times the overlapping of heavenly realities may have produced an effect similar to transcendence. There were so many Native American tribes that there would have been innumerable variations in the immanence of their spiritual beliefs. Sometimes religion was viewed as a mere colonial tool like the polytheistic society of Ancient Rome. Here the emperor was rather conveniently one of the gods which helped secure national loyalty. Also, new gods similar to other religions were created to appease recently conquered colonies. However bizarre their faith system might have been there were probably still a lot of people that took it literally. I was always intrigued by the uniqueness of the Ancient Egyptian Gods but when I watched a documentary on their origin stories I was left bemused by their random and incestuous mythological beginnings.

"These early creatures had nowhere to live, however, and so Shu and Tefnut mated and gave birth to Geb (the earth) and Nut (the sky). Geb and Nut, though brother and sister, fell deeply in love and were inseparable. Atum found their behavior unacceptable and pushed Nut away from Geb, high up into the heavens. The two lovers were forever able to see each other but were no longer able to touch. Nut was already pregnant by Geb, however, and eventually gave birth to Osiris, Isis, Set, Nephthys, and Horus – the five Egyptian gods most often recognized as the earliest or, at least, the most familiar representations of older god-figures. Osiris showed himself a thoughtful and judicious god and was given rule of the world by Atum who then went off to attend to his own affairs."
https://www.worldhistory.org/Egyptian_Mythology/
1D853493-0350-48DA-B502-67476330FF97.jpeg
I often played historical sci-fi games when I was younger in addition to the war games. Video games can immerse you in a fictional environment by requiring you to win to get to the next level whereas movies are more optional in terms of our attention span. Some ancient beliefs in the afterlife were so exotic that a materialised version of them would resemble postmodern sci-fi relative to our perception of the world.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Michael McMahon wrote: March 10th, 2022, 10:23 pm
Sy Borg wrote: March 10th, 2022, 8:05 pm I personally lean more towards panvitalism than panpsychism. I don't see the universe as dead any more than I think of the water and chemicals in me as dead, even though they are not defined as living things. I wonder if collective humanity, or the biosphere, has an overall informational synergy that we can't detect that would seem panpsychic in nature to us? The scale would be planetary rather than universal, not that we would be able to tell the difference ...
New terminologies are often a rediscovery rather than a discovery because most of the possible combinations have already been exhausted in the vastness of human history. Ancient tribes may not always have had very technical or logically coherent religions but they might still contain partial similarities to current concepts. For example some of their beliefs may have been so incomprehensibly intricate that they might resemble agnosticism or mysticism. Other times the overlapping of heavenly realities may have produced an effect similar to transcendence. There were so many Native American tribes that there would have been innumerable variations in the immanence of their spiritual beliefs. Sometimes religion was viewed as a mere colonial tool like the polytheistic society of Ancient Rome. Here the emperor was rather conveniently one of the gods which helped secure national loyalty. Also, new gods similar to other religions were created to appease recently conquered colonies. However bizarre their faith system might have been there were probably still a lot of people that took it literally. I was always intrigued by the uniqueness of the Ancient Egyptian Gods but when I watched a documentary on their origin stories I was left bemused by their random and incestuous mythological beginnings.
I wonder if the incestuous beginning is based on logic? For instance, since the universe is expanding, we assume that everything started from just a point, or at least something much smaller. Not understanding evolution, they might have figured that generations of people logically must track back to one incestuous couple, a line from which everyone else stemmed.
Michael McMahon wrote: March 10th, 2022, 10:23 pm Some ancient beliefs in the afterlife were so exotic that a materialised version of them would resemble postmodern sci-fi relative to our perception of the world.
The other day I stumbled upon this video representation of what the angels of the top tier of heaven would look like as per the Bible's descriptions - in order - the Cherubim (not a chubby baby with wings!), Thrones/Wheels and Seraphim. They are almost Lovecraftian! Note the human in there used for scale.

The many-headed Cherubim were the guards of Eden, keeping Adam and Eve and their descendants out (I don't know why they are erroneously depicted as the Roman deity, Cupid). The Thrones are "wheels within wheels" and they apparently administer justice. The Seraphim spend all their time praising God and they apparently have the power to make people realise how sinful they are, rather like the Total Perspective Vortex from Douglas Adams's Restaurant at the End of the Universe, which made people realise just how tiny they were in context with the universe.

Michael McMahon

Sy Borg wrote: March 11th, 2022, 12:08 am I wonder if the incestuous beginning is based on logic? For instance...
That's an interesting viewpoint. It was lucky you elaborated on the first sentence. I probably would of put the explanation first and left that sentence until the end in order to make a better first impression!

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream