God and Human: Who has created Whom?

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
gater

Re: God and Human: Who has created Whom?

Post by gater »

creation wrote: March 26th, 2020, 10:49 pm
gater wrote: March 26th, 2020, 10:36 pm Creation - if you have something to say - say it. I'm done with your silly games.
I have been saying and writing 'it', exactly how I have wanted to say 'it'.

You misinterpreting me so much and you showing that you are completely incapable of clarifying your own views is what I have wanted to point out.

By the way, human beings, through language, created the word 'God'.

And, the word 'God', in the physical sense, just refers to the physical Universe, Itself, which is just what creates every thing, including humans. Simple really.
Your name is creation, sounds Christian, then when I point out God only exists in the minds of men - which is true - and you say men have no minds? just nonsense. You lose credibilty with comments like that.
Of course humans created the word God. I define God as the energy of the Universe. Semantics.

The Universe has always been here - because time can not stop, and if there was no beginning of time, then there was no beginning of the Universe.
Space absolutely extends forever, because space cant stop either.
creation

Post by creation »

arjand wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:44 am
creation wrote: March 29th, 2020, 5:12 pmEven though I am still not sure what this has to do with this thread title.
In a way it could be considered relevant. When one acknowledges the fact that the concept finite (i.e. causality) cannot be of substance by itself because it is dependent on a "begin" that is introduced by an observer, then one can understand that there cannot be a cause for what lays before observation (i.e. what one assumes to be reality or "the Universe").
How exactly does the concept 'finite' work in with 'causality'?

If looked into the two contradict each other.
arjand wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:44 am Infinity does not have a "begin".

The question "who created whom" then becomes obsolete.
No it does not, as I have already shown.

Human beings created the word 'God', and 'God, in the visible sense, is the Universe, Itself, which created human beings. Very simple, and obviously not obsolete at all.

arjand wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:44 am There is no first cause. There is just the cause.
You forgot 'and effect'.

Cause and effect is why the Universe is infinite and eternal.

Space causes the effect of separate particles of matter, and, separate particles causes the effect of space, which co-exist eternally temporal, and which co-exist infinitely spatial.

arjand wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:44 am
creation wrote: March 29th, 2020, 5:12 pmSo, how exactly when 'one is essentially confessing beforehand that they did not know what the book was written about' differ from what I said about 'one does not yet know what the word (or book) explains (or is about)?
The word 'yet' implies that one can potentially know it.
Well if we want to look at and see thee actual Truth of things, then we have to start speaking thee actual Truth of things. Therefore, the word 'yet' needed to be added.
arjand wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:44 am As it appears, the sentence was not intended to communicate that.
But that is only what 'appears' to you.

What the actual message is, which was intended to be communicated only the writer/author knows.
arjand wrote: March 30th, 2020, 5:44 am Tao-te Ching translates to "Tao and it's characteristics". It could be translated to "God and it's characteristics".
creation

Post by creation »

gater wrote: March 30th, 2020, 6:53 am
creation wrote: March 26th, 2020, 10:49 pm

I have been saying and writing 'it', exactly how I have wanted to say 'it'.

You misinterpreting me so much and you showing that you are completely incapable of clarifying your own views is what I have wanted to point out.

By the way, human beings, through language, created the word 'God'.

And, the word 'God', in the physical sense, just refers to the physical Universe, Itself, which is just what creates every thing, including humans. Simple really.
Your name is creation, sounds Christian,
Well that is one very distorted assumption to make. As I have previously said, Human beings are so easy to manipulate that I can do it by just the use of one word only.

Just about everything I write in this forum is for the purpose to show that if anyone is Truly interested in discovering, learning, and/or understanding what thee actual Truth of things IS, then it is best to NEVER assume nor believe any thing at all.

See, I can not even use the word 'creation' with some people assuming some thing that is so far off the mark that it is truly amazing that they would assume such a thing.

gater wrote: March 30th, 2020, 6:53 am then when I point out God only exists in the minds of men - which is true - and you say men have no minds? just nonsense.
Besides the fact that this does not necessarily follow on from the beginning of your sentence, is what I said here actually "just nonsense"? Or, could thee Truth be, you have not yet clarified with what I actually was meaning, and so you are just once again assuming, and so based off of your own assumptions you have quickly jumped to some thing that could be so far off the mark, once again?

If what I said is nonsense, then it would be so easy for you to explain to the rest of humankind what the 'mind' is exactly, correct?

So feel free to go right ahead and explain what this 'mind' thing is "of men".
gater wrote: March 30th, 2020, 6:53 am You lose credibilty with comments like that.
And you do not lose credibility by making up wrong assumptions, and jumping to wrong conclusions, based off of your own wrong assumptions?

Have you ever considered to just clarify with the writer first what they actually mean BEFORE you start assuming what they mean?
gater wrote: March 30th, 2020, 6:53 am Of course humans created the word God.
Where there you go. The answer to the thread title question is already known.
gater wrote: March 30th, 2020, 6:53 am I define God as the energy of the Universe. Semantics.
Was the energy of the Universe what created human beings?

If yes, then we do agree.

Human beings created the word 'God' and allocated that word to the thing that created human beings.

Answer now known, and agreed with, to the question being asked here in this thread.
gater wrote: March 30th, 2020, 6:53 am The Universe has always been here - because time can not stop, and if there was no beginning of time, then there was no beginning of the Universe.
Space absolutely extends forever, because space cant stop either.
So, once again, we agree. As I have been saying and pointing out from the outset.
gater

Post by gater »

Creation - you wrote - "Truth be, you have not yet clarified with what I actually was meaning, and so you are just once again assuming, and so based off of your own assumptions you have quickly jumped to some thing that could be so far off the mark, once again?

It's not up to me to clarify your meaning - it's up to you to write clearly. I said God only exists in the minds of men - again, this is true. Over half of the world's population believes in a God, that only exists in their minds, so obviously that was the God I was referring to, but you wanted to play a word game because you define God as the Universe. Dont post to be cute or clever, post to communicate clearly.

gater wrote: The Scientific Community worships Einstein like a God - Einstein was a science fiction theorist. He didn't understand space, time, or gravity.

creation wrote : "It is not that Einstein did not understand those things. Einstein just understood those things as best he could, at that time, which was probably a little bit better and more, than most people did, if not all people, at that time.

I said he did not understand Time. space, or gravity - you said : It's not that he didnt understand those things - Yes it is, his theories are proof that he was clueless about those things.

You're posts are too long and confusing, make them simple and clear.

Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things - Isaac Newton
creation

Post by creation »

gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am Creation - you wrote - "Truth be, you have not yet clarified with what I actually was meaning, and so you are just once again assuming, and so based off of your own assumptions you have quickly jumped to some thing that could be so far off the mark, once again?

It's not up to me to clarify your meaning - it's up to you to write clearly.
I am writing CLEARLY. You are just NOT seeing it.

And, If it is not up to you to clarify another's meaning, then who is it up to?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am I said God only exists in the minds of men - again, this is true.
And, you have a right to believe absolutely anything you want, just as long as that belief does not lead to the abuse of any thing.

Also, what is 'God', exactly?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am Over half of the world's population believes in a God, that only exists in their minds, so obviously that was the God I was referring to, but you wanted to play a word game because you define God as the Universe. Dont post to be cute or clever, post to communicate clearly.
Obviously, if you understand that, to me, God, in the visible sense, is the Universe, Itself. Then I have communicated, to you, very clearly.

You say that "half the world's population believe in a 'God', that only exists in their minds, so obviously that was the God I was referring to"

Now, you obviously are not communicating clearly at all because I still do not understand what is this 'God thing', which you say exists only in "their minds".

So, to you,

What is this 'God' thing?

And,

What is these 'mind' things?

Do not be to surprised with yourself when you are completely and utterly incapable of explaining what these 'things' are exactly.

Saying, "the 'God' that half the world's population believes in", (besides being false, wrong, and incorrect in and of itself) does NOT explain clearly what this 'God' thing is at all. If thee Truth be KNOWN you do not even know what this 'God' thing is. You are just saying things you have heard before, and are now just your own previously gained assumptions, without ever considering and wondering what it is that you heard and are now just saying and re-re-repeating.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am
gater wrote: The Scientific Community worships Einstein like a God - Einstein was a science fiction theorist. He didn't understand space, time, or gravity.

creation wrote : "It is not that Einstein did not understand those things. Einstein just understood those things as best he could, at that time, which was probably a little bit better and more, than most people did, if not all people, at that time.

I said he did not understand Time. space, or gravity - you said : It's not that he didnt understand those things - Yes it is, his theories are proof that he was clueless about those things.
Are you really this so full of your self, that you actually believe that what you know 'now' will not, in the near future' be SHOWN and PROVEN to be WRONG, also?

Just like "einstein" understood some things, you also understand some things, but like 'you', "einstein", and every other human being, some of those things they understand, in their times, eventually becomes redundant.

Some of what you understand here, is already obviously WRONG, and thus redundant. But most are not so full of themselves to say that you are clueless about those things. Some just KNOW and UNDERSTAND WHY you think and say those things that you do.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am You're posts are too long and confusing, make them simple and clear.
Was that short and concise enough for you? Or, are you still confused?

By the way if you want to talk about making things less confusing, then I suggest when you want to say what I write, then you make it clear when and where you start replying to my words.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things - Isaac Newton
If anyone is Truly interested in what I am actually saying, and not what they assume I am saying, then they will find that it is the most simplest of all.

Human beings created the word 'God', and that word refers directly to the Universe, Itself, which created the species 'human being', which by the way is only a part of the evolutionary process, and eventually evolves out of being human and becomes what is meant to BE.

Absolutely ALL other meaningful questions in Life can be very simply explained and answered, and very easily understood. It just needs the Truly OPEN Mind.
creation

Post by creation »

gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am I said God only exists in the minds of men - again, this is true.
Are you under some sort of illusion that just because you say, "this is true", that that then makes 'it' absolutely and irrefutably true?

If you do, then you are far more arrogant than you come across.

I say, 'the word 'God' just refers to the Universe, Itself', does this make it true?

If I add the words, "this is true", at the end, then does that make it true?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 amI said he did not understand Time. space, or gravity - you said : It's not that he didnt understand those things - Yes it is, his theories are proof that he was clueless about those things.

You're posts are too long and confusing, make them simple and clear.
My posts are supposedly "too long" for what, and for who, and "confusing" for who?

If you want to know what I do if I find a post "too long", then I just do not read all of it, and, if I find a post "confusing" and I am curious and interested in learning and understanding, then I just ask clarifying questions. Very simple really.

By the way, is it clear in what you wrote, in this quote above, what I wrote and what you wrote? Could you make it simpler and/or clearer?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things - Isaac Newton
The Universe is infinite and eternal, not because you say, "this is true". But because of the actual evidence, which logically and sensibly proves this.

By the way, what you say about space, time, and gravity is also WRONG, which can be very easily and very simply proven. But, because you believe that what you understand, is absolutely and irrefutably true, right, and correct forever more, there is no use in even trying to discuss this with you. You are not even open to considering this fact, so I let you just believe whatever you like, and have left you alone in your merry way.
gater

Post by gater »

creation wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:15 am
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am Creation - you wrote - "Truth be, you have not yet clarified with what I actually was meaning, and so you are just once again assuming, and so based off of your own assumptions you have quickly jumped to some thing that could be so far off the mark, once again?

It's not up to me to clarify your meaning - it's up to you to write clearly.

And, you have a right to believe absolutely anything you want, just as long as that belief does not lead to the abuse of any thing.

gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am Over half of the world's population believes in a God, that only exists in their minds, so obviously that was the God I was referring to, but you wanted to play a word game because you define God as the Universe. Dont post to be cute or clever, post to communicate clearly.
Obviously, if you understand that, to me, God, in the visible sense, is the Universe, Itself. Then I have communicated, to you, very clearly.

You say that "half the world's population believe in a 'God', that only exists in their minds, so obviously that was the God I was referring to"

Now, you obviously are not communicating clearly at all because I still do not understand what is this 'God thing', which you say exists only in "their minds".

So, to you,

And,

Do not be to surprised with yourself when you are completely and utterly incapable of explaining what these 'things' are exactly.

Saying, "the 'God' that half the world's population believes in", (besides being false, wrong, and incorrect in and of itself) does NOT explain clearly what this 'God' thing is at all. If thee Truth be KNOWN you do not even know what this 'God' thing is. You are just saying things you have heard before, and are now just your own previously gained assumptions, without ever considering and wondering what it is that you heard and are now just saying and re-re-repeating.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am

Are you really this so full of your self, that you actually believe that what you know 'now' will not, in the near future' be SHOWN and PROVEN to be WRONG, also?

Just like "einstein" understood some things, you also understand some things, but like 'you', "einstein", and every other human being, some of those things they understand, in their times, eventually becomes redundant.

Some of what you understand here, is already obviously WRONG, and thus redundant. But most are not so full of themselves to say that you are clueless about those things. Some just KNOW and UNDERSTAND WHY you think and say those things that you do.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 4:39 am You're posts are too long and confusing, make them simple and clear.

By the way if you want to talk about making things less confusing, then I suggest when you want to say what I write, then you make it clear when and where you start replying to my words.
If anyone is Truly interested in what I am actually saying, and not what they assume I am saying, then they will find that it is the most simplest of all.

Human beings created the word 'God', and that word refers directly to the Universe, Itself, which created the species 'human being', which by the way is only a part of the evolutionary process, and eventually evolves out of being human and becomes what is meant to BE.

Absolutely ALL other meaningful questions in Life can be very simply explained and answered, and very easily understood. It just needs the Truly OPEN Mind.
When I say "this is true" it's because it is true. Im identifying the truth, like 1 plus 1 is 2, it's not true because I say it's true.
At least 5 billion people believe in God, Christian, Islam, Hindu, etc. In Islam, God is the absolute one, the all-powerful and all-knowing ruler of the universe, and the creator of everything in existence. In Hindu there are 3 main Gods, responsible for the creation, maintenance, and destruction of the Universe. God is credited with the creation of the Universe, by most people on earth.
What i said about time. space, and gravity is wrong? - If its easy to prove me wrong, then do it - don't talk about doing it. Why aren't you more specific? What's wrong? Or do you just hope i'm wrong about something, but you don't know what it is?
The Universe is simple, once you learn that Einstein and the Scientific community were/are clueless about time and space, and that telescopes and theories are useless. There is false information being taught, and as someone that knows the truth, I attempt to enlighten others, even though i have to deal with moronic people that are clueless about physics.
lol - you are letting me believe whatever I like? That's big of you.
I have an open mind, that's why I was able to see through all of the nonsense, and not blindly accept their "science."
If you're so gifted, why dont you explain the Universe?
creation

Post by creation »

gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm
creation wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:15 am

So, to you,

And,

When I say "this is true" it's because it is true. Im identifying the truth, like 1 plus 1 is 2, it's not true because I say it's true.
Have you seriously still not understood me yet?

EVERY person says, "it is true", in regards to what they 'believe' is true.

For example, every person who 'believes' that the Universe is finite says, "it is true", just like you do, and they will, just like you do, go on saying other things 'trying to' "justify" that their beliefs are true. But, is what they say actually true, because they say "it is true"? Who are 'we' to listen to and/or believe when there are two people saying the exact opposite things, and then stating; "it is true"?

Surely you can understand what I have been saying and getting at now?

'1 plus 1 is 2' is only true because every one AGREES it is and says, "it is true". This is not some fundamental 'truth' that existed before human beings conjured up the concept of 'truth'.

Human beings just got together and said something like: if we call this 'one' and call this 'one' also, then when we put them together if we call this 'two', then if no disagrees with this, then we can and will say; '1 plus 1 is 2, is true', agreed?

Maybe you have not been understanding me because maybe you actually 100% BELIEVE that what you say is absolutely and irrefutably true?

Is this what you actually believe?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm At least 5 billion people believe in God, Christian, Islam, Hindu, etc.
And what I would ask each and every one of those 5 billion is 'What is 'it' exactly that you are believing in'?

I will also ask you 'HOW do you KNOW what you wrote here? Where did you get that "at least 5 billion" figure from?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm In Islam, God is the absolute one, the all-powerful and all-knowing ruler of the universe, and the creator of everything in existence. In Hindu there are 3 main Gods, responsible for the creation, maintenance, and destruction of the Universe. God is credited with the creation of the Universe, by most people on earth.
So what?
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm What i said about time. space, and gravity is wrong?
YES.

This is because 'you are wrong', and this is because 'it is true'.

Did you notice how there is absolutely no use whatsoever at all in some one saying; "it is true"?

Either people will accept or not accept what another one says (or just remain open) no matter if the words "it is true" are added on or not.

You can write the words, "it is true", for the rest of eternity after your claims, but until you provide actual proof that backs up and supports your claims, no amount of reassuring words will work.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm - If its easy to prove me wrong, then do it - don't talk about doing it.
Who said that it was easy to prove you wrong? I NEVER said that, nor even thought that, let alone even remotely suggest it? Why did you even start to assume such a thing?

Also, I NEVER talked about proving you wrong.

If you want to KNOW thee actual Truth of things, when a person is believing some thing is true, then it is impossible to prove them wrong. So, it is not easy at all to prove to some people that they are wrong. Even if one had just about the whole Universe as proof against what one believes, then, while that one is still believing, then they are not capable of seeing and understanding any thing opposing their belief even if it is thee actual Truth.

Surely even you KNOW this to be True. After all you keep informing others that you know what the truth is and that they do not understand it.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm Why aren't you more specific?
Because I have no intention of proving you wrong.

I do not want to prove nor even show what is right.

I just want people to become OPEN and curious like they were when they were younger. That way they can find thee actual Truth of things for, and by, themselves.

I am just in a process of learning how to communicate this succinctly.

Also, the reason WHY I am not more specific is to teach a lesson that IF anyone is truly interested, truly OPEN, and truly curious about gaining understanding, then they, themselves, will be far more specific in asking very specific clarifying questions.

One can only provide the 'specifics' of what it is that others specifically want to know.

If, and when, some one is Truly curious about others, and in what they are saying and meaning, only then will they ask very specific clarifying questions. Until then most will just do what they do on this forum, and that is only want to express and be heard, and not listen to others, and learn.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm What's wrong?
Some of your assumptions and beliefs.

gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm Or do you just hope i'm wrong about something, but you don't know what it is?
I KNOW you are wrong about something.

For example, you say, "space is infinite". And as I have informed you before already, which you would not even look at, let alone think about and consider is; Space (itself) is not infinite, as you say it is. Space may go on forever, but space is not infinite in and of itself. This is obvious and evidenced by the fact that there is physical matter. Space is, in a sense, 'finite', although it does, in a sense, go on forever or infinitely.

But as long as you BELIEVE that you are not wrong at all and continue BELIEVING that you absolutely and irrefutably right, then you will just keep completely dismissing what I have said, and say here now.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm The Universe is simple, once you learn that Einstein and the Scientific community were/are clueless about time and space, and that telescopes and theories are useless.
And, the Universe, to me, is even far simpler than you make out it is and even imagine it is.

What the Universe IS, and how It works is about the most simplest thing ever.

Now, as I have already pointed out, people like those named "einstein" and the ones in the scientific community are NOT "clueless" about time and space at all. Sure they may be mistaken, and mistaken quite a bit, about 'time' and 'space', but so are 'we'. For surely if 'we' KNEW absolutely every thing already perfectly, then we could just write that down in an unambiguous way, which could could not be refuted.

Now, obviously others before you were NOT so called "clueless" because it was the 'clues' that they have led, which helped you to see and understand that the Universe is infinite and not finite at all. You obviously did not just come the understanding that you have now all by yourself without absolutely no input from others. In fact the only reason you know what you know now is because of all the others before you.

And, if you believe telescopes are useless, then just remember that without them you and the rest of us may well still be believing that the sun revolves around the earth.

As for theories being useless, in and of themselves, then that is not true as well. What will become from 'theories' is the understanding of WHY making up assumptions, stories, and guesses about what 'could be' and 'trying to' either falsify or verify them is a complete waste of time, considering how seeing what thee actual Truth of things IS can be done almost instantaneously. For example, look at how much time and effort has gone into looking at the assumption and theory that the Universe is finite, and all the effort that has gone into 'trying to' prove that the Universe being finite, with a beginning is true, when what thee actual Truth IS can be seen and understood almost immediately. That Truth being the Universe is infinite and eternal.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm There is false information being taught, and as someone that knows the truth, I attempt to enlighten others, even though i have to deal with moronic people that are clueless about physics.
Speaking like that is NOT going to help you so call "enlighten" others.

I do NOT care one iota about how great you believe you are, and how moronic you believe others are, compared to your irrefutable knowing of the TRUTH.

What I want to see from you is how you can and will 'enlighten others'. STOP telling us how great you are and start showing how others are being
enlightened by you.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm lol - you are letting me believe whatever I like? That's big of you.
I have an open mind, that's why I was able to see through all of the nonsense, and not blindly accept their "science."
If you supposedly have an open 'mind', then what is the 'mind'?

Also, have you seen through 'ALL' of the nonsense?

Are you absolutely positively sure that there is nothing whatsoever you have missed.
gater wrote: March 31st, 2020, 10:49 pm If you're so gifted, why dont you explain the Universe?
'I', unlike 'you', have NEVER said that I am gifted. 'you' are the only one here believing and saying that 'you' ARE GIFTED.

By they way, you did not answer just one of my five or six actual clarifying questions. Why is this?
gater

Post by gater »

1 I can go with God is the Universe, or the energy of the Universe, i thought we were in agreement about this.
2 Yes over half of the worlds population believes in a God that is a higher power, that they worship and pray to. - This God only exists in their minds.
3 What i know of time and space will NEVER be proven wrong, just as you can't prove 1 + 1 = 2 is wrong. You can not prove what is true wrong. And again you're wrong - 1 + 1= 2, not because we agree it is - it doesnt need us to agree to be true. It has ALWAYS been true, on every planet of the Uninverse, independant from man.
4 Some claim to know the truth, some claim they dont know, some rely on others. But you don't allow for the fact that there might be someone on the internet that actually knows the truth, you just assume there isn't. I thought we agreed that time and space are infinite, what is it that i supposidly don't know?
5 You wrote - "And, the Universe, to me, is even far simpler than you make out it is and even imagine it is. What the Universe IS, and how It works is about the most simplest thing ever." - Really? if it's so simple, why dont you explain it to us?
6 The Universe is simple, but so is 2+2, and yeah i'm right about both. But knowing it, and explaining it, are 2 different things, especiall to people that believe in Relativity. In time, the truth about the Universe will become common knowledge.
7 What are your clarifying questions? Im happy to answer any relevant and clearly stated questions, but don't make me hunt for them.
creation

Post by creation »

gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:54 am 1 I can go with God is the Universe, or the energy of the Universe, i thought we were in agreement about this.
2 Yes over half of the worlds population believes in a God that is a higher power, that they worship and pray to. - This God only exists in their minds.
3 What i know of time and space will NEVER be proven wrong, just as you can't prove 1 + 1 = 2 is wrong. You can not prove what is true wrong. And again you're wrong - 1 + 1= 2, not because we agree it is - it doesnt need us to agree to be true. It has ALWAYS been true, on every planet of the Uninverse, independant from man.
4 Some claim to know the truth, some claim they dont know, some rely on others. But you don't allow for the fact that there might be someone on the internet that actually knows the truth, you just assume there isn't. I thought we agreed that time and space are infinite, what is it that i supposidly don't know?
5 You wrote - "And, the Universe, to me, is even far simpler than you make out it is and even imagine it is. What the Universe IS, and how It works is about the most simplest thing ever." - Really? if it's so simple, why dont you explain it to us?
6 The Universe is simple, but so is 2+2, and yeah i'm right about both. But knowing it, and explaining it, are 2 different things, especiall to people that believe in Relativity. In time, the truth about the Universe will become common knowledge.
7 What are your clarifying questions? Im happy to answer any relevant and clearly stated questions, but don't make me hunt for them.
2. No, over half of the 'world's' population does not believe in a God that is a higher power. However, I agree that over half of the 'human' population may believe in a God that is a higher power. Human beings do not have "minds".

3. What you know of 'time' and 'space' can VERY EASILY be proven wrong. If you would like to give this a try, then write down what you know of 'time' and 'space'. Why would anyone even try to prove that 1 + 1 = 2? You cannot prove what you believe is true, is true. Because if you could you would have done it already. How can '1 + 1 = 2' have ALWAYS been true, when '1 + 1 = 2' did not even come into existence until human beings made those words, symbols, and numbers up? You are completely missing the point I am making. Do not think of one thing and another thing equaling two. Think of the words, symbols, and numbers and the concept of what they represent, and how all of that ONLY exits because of human beings, themselves.

4. Are you completely and utterly BLIND? I do NOT assume there is no one who KNOWS the truth. I have been the One the talking about thee actual Truth of things. I KNOW there is One that does KNOW what thee One and only Truth IS. I also KNOW you are one who claims to know the truth. You have made this very glaringly CLEAR. Just about everything you wrote here WAS WRONG. I really do suggest you clarify BEFORE you assume.

5. I have already explained It. Also, no one here has asked me in clarifying questions in relation to the Universe so that is why I do not just go out and explain the Universe. I am only interested in providing answers to those that ask questions, and then replying to being challenged and clarifying any and all clarifying questions posed to me. I am not here, in this forum, to just go about explaining things not specifically asked for.

6. You are right about what exactly in relation to the Universe? Are you suggesting that not everything is relative to the observer? If yes, then are you at all able to explain what is not relative to the observer? What is that so called "truth about the Universe", which you know, and which you say "will become common knowledge"? You make a lot of claims, but I am yet to see you substantiate any of those claims.

7. Are you joking. All of my clarifying questions are clearly stated in question form, with a question mark at the end of them. If you did not see them when I wrote them, then I do not know how else I could make them any more clearer for you. If you were truly happy to answer any relevant and clearly stated question, then you would have ALREADY.

By the way, I am not going to make you hunt for my clarifying questions posed to you. There can be clearly seen by any clear thinking reader.
gad-fly

Post by gad-fly »

It is futile to reason between different beliefs, especially if some are more conviction than belief, as indicated by Creation. Let us go straight to the point: Who has created whom? Say it now or hold you peace. Fine if the answer is none.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Gad-fly, it depends on how you define God. The usual anthropomorphic model of God is basically just a father figure. The price of patriarchal dominance in ancient times was onerous responsibility for fathers and husbands. Who could such a man turn to when life brought him strife? The father of fathers. God. That version is a human invention.

A more naturalistic Spinozan version of God, however, would have "created" humans (and other animals), but not as a manufacturing process, rather life would be seen as being made from the stuff of God. In this version, creation and becoming would be the same, rendering the question somewhat moot.
gater

Post by gater »

creation wrote: April 1st, 2020, 6:54 am
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:54 am 1 I can go with God is the Universe, or the energy of the Universe, i thought we were in agreement about this.
2. No, over half of the 'world's' population does not believe in a God that is a higher power. However, I agree that over half of the 'human' population may believe in a God that is a higher power. Human beings do not have "minds".

3. What you know of 'time' and 'space' can VERY EASILY be proven wrong. If you would like to give this a try, then write down what you know of 'time' and 'space'. Why would anyone even try to prove that 1 + 1 = 2? You cannot prove what you believe is true, is true. Because if you could you would have done it already. How can '1 + 1 = 2' have ALWAYS been true, when '1 + 1 = 2' did not even come into existence until human beings made those words, symbols, and numbers up? You are completely missing the point I am making. Do not think of one thing and another thing equaling two. Think of the words, symbols, and numbers and the concept of what they represent, and how all of that ONLY exits because of human beings, themselves.

4. Are you completely and utterly BLIND? I do NOT assume there is no one who KNOWS the truth. I have been the One the talking about thee actual Truth of things. I KNOW there is One that does KNOW what thee One and only Truth IS. I also KNOW you are one who claims to know the truth. You have made this very glaringly CLEAR. Just about everything you wrote here WAS WRONG. I really do suggest you clarify BEFORE you assume.

5. I have already explained It. Also, no one here has asked me in clarifying questions in relation to the Universe so that is why I do not just go out and explain the Universe. I am only interested in providing answers to those that ask questions, and then replying to being challenged and clarifying any and all clarifying questions posed to me. I am not here, in this forum, to just go about explaining things not specifically asked for.

6. You are right about what exactly in relation to the Universe? Are you suggesting that not everything is relative to the observer? If yes, then are you at all able to explain what is not relative to the observer? What is that so called "truth about the Universe", which you know, and which you say "will become common knowledge"? You make a lot of claims, but I am yet to see you substantiate any of those claims.

7. Are you joking. All of my clarifying questions are clearly stated in question form, with a question mark at the end of them. If you did not see them when I wrote them, then I do not know how else I could make them any more clearer for you. If you were truly happy to answer any relevant and clearly stated question, then you would have ALREADY.

By the way, I am not going to make you hunt for my clarifying questions posed to you. There can be clearly seen by any clear thinking reader.

2 Google it - over 5 billion of the nearly 8 billion people believe in a spiritual God. Humans dont have minds? of course they do - it's this kind of statement that causes you to lose credibility.
3 1+1 =2 everywhere in the Universe, just as the laws of physics are the same. You completely missed the point - regardless of what we name the terms, the value of one, plus the value of another one, will always equal the value of two.
4 You know the truth? great, why dont you share it?
5 Again, if it's so simple share it, are you afraid of criticism?
6 Obervation can teach science about the physics of what's observable - but Logic is needed to know the truth about the Universe. Just as the world accepts basic math, it will accept an infinite Universe, it would have by now except so many "experts" have been putting out their false theories.
7 If you want the truth, ask your questions, but i dont think you want the truth, this is like a game to you, isn't it?
8 You apparently want to be known has the one that has the truth, that might have worked out for you until someone joined this group that really does know the truth. I try to share and explain, you play word games.
creation

Post by creation »

gad-fly wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:02 pm It is futile to reason between different beliefs, especially if some are more conviction than belief, as indicated by Creation. Let us go straight to the point: Who has created whom? Say it now or hold you peace. Fine if the answer is none.
Who are you replying to here?

Surely you are joking if this is intended for me.

I have already told enough times; God, in the visible sense, is the Universe, Itself, which obviously created human beings, and, it is obviously human beings who created the word God, which in one sense just means the Universe, Itself. So, what can be CLEARLY SEEN IS; God created human beings, and, human beings created God.

Have you ever provided an answer for; Who has created whom?
creation

Post by creation »

gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm
creation wrote: April 1st, 2020, 6:54 am

2 Google it - over 5 billion of the nearly 8 billion people believe in a spiritual God.
You OBVIOUSLY MISSED the point and the mark.

You wrote:
Yes over half of the worlds population believes in a God that is a higher power, that they worship and pray to.

I wrote:
No, over half of the 'world's' population does not believe in a God that is a higher power. However, I agree that over half of the 'human' population may believe in a God that is a higher power.

If you could not see the actual difference here, could not see what I am actually saying and meaning, and could not understand me here, then this fully explains WHY 'you', human beings, MISS so much of what I actually write, misconstrue what I actually write, misinterpret what I actually write, misunderstand what I actually write, and take out of context what I actually write.

I do not correct what others miss and/or mistake. I just wait for interest shown and/or clarifying questions asked.
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm Humans dont have minds? of course they do - it's this kind of statement that causes you to lose credibility.
If this is what you BELIEVE is true, then it MUST BE true.

But is you just expressing your own belief here the only piece of evidence and proof you have?
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm 3 1+1 =2 everywhere in the Universe, just as the laws of physics are the same. You completely missed the point - regardless of what we name the terms, the value of one, plus the value of another one, will always equal the value of two.
Okay you believe I missed the point here. But you just re-repeating the same things over and over again, shows that you are incapable of elaborating on and that you are incapable of explaining this any further.

By the way, you re-repeating the same thing here SHOWS that you actually MISSED the mark of what I actually said.
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm 4 You know the truth?
Did I say this?

Or, is this just another assumption you are making here?

Also, are you telling me or asking me?
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm great,
It appears you already KNOW the answer to your own question/statement.

gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm why dont you share it?
In regards to 'what' exactly?

By the way, you made the "statement/question", which you, yourself, already answered. Have you even considered that your answer IS or COULD BE wrong?

Also, did you forget that it is 'you' who is the one saying that you KNOW the truth?

If you believe that I said I know the truth, then would you like to point out WHERE this supposedly happened?
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm 5 Again, if it's so simple share it, are you afraid of criticism?
Have you seriously forgetton that it is YOU who keeps continually told us that it is YOU who knows the truth?
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm 6 Obervation can teach science about the physics of what's observable - but Logic is needed to know the truth about the Universe. Just as the world accepts basic math, it will accept an infinite Universe, it would have by now except so many "experts" have been putting out their false theories.
Do you say this because you think or believe that I disagree with it, because you just like re-repeating yourself, or for some other reason?

gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm 7 If you want the truth, ask your questions, but i dont think you want the truth, this is like a game to you, isn't it?
I have asked you many questions so far. When will you answer those ones?
gater wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:13 pm 8 You apparently want to be known has the one that has the truth, that might have worked out for you until someone joined this group that really does know the truth. I try to share and explain, you play word games.
So, you now say that that is YOU that not just knows the truth but that you REALLY do know the truth, now.

Have you ever heard me say; If one wants to make a claim, then I suggest that they have at least some thing to back up and support that claim BEFORE they make the actual claim?

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream