God is Real: a dialogue

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
Sculptor1

Re: God is Real: a dialogue

Post by Sculptor1 »

Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:51 am
Sculptor1 wrote: September 25th, 2020, 5:17 am
The universe abides regardless of the mental construct of "mountain".
Tell where exactly doe the mountain end and the rest of the earth begin?
Irrelevant.
Either answer the question or leave it alone.
Belindi

Post by Belindi »

Sculptor1 wrote: September 25th, 2020, 5:17 am
The universe abides regardless of the mental construct of "mountain".
Tell where exactly doe the mountain end and the rest of the earth begin?
Irrelevant.
Not only are mountains differentiated from plains by humans for our pragmatic purposes, but also we men differentiate between universe and disorder because we need basic faith there is order 'out there'.
Angel Trismegistus
Favorite Philosopher: William James

Post by Angel Trismegistus »

Sculptor1 wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:59 am
Irrelevant.
Mountain and earth begin at the Big Bang.
Angel Trismegistus

Belindi wrote: September 25th, 2020, 12:45 pm
Irrelevant.
Not only are mountains differentiated from plains by humans for our pragmatic purposes, but also we men differentiate between universe and disorder because we need basic faith there is order 'out there'.
Faith in order is well-placed. The universe has been a going concern for over 13 billion years and counting. Human science has relied on order for a few thousand years with spectacular results. Everything seems quite orderly.
h_k_s
Favorite Philosopher: Aristotle

Post by h_k_s »

Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:22 pm
Belindi wrote: September 25th, 2020, 12:45 pm Not only are mountains differentiated from plains by humans for our pragmatic purposes, but also we men differentiate between universe and disorder because we need basic faith there is order 'out there'.
Faith in order is well-placed. The universe has been a going concern for over 13 billion years and counting. Human science has relied on order for a few thousand years with spectacular results. Everything seems quite orderly.
14.5 billion is believed to be the current estimate of the existence of planet Earth in modern yearly periods. However science is fickle and momentary so you really cannot trust it. After all it is just a figment of human imagination anyway.

The astro-physicists have posited that galaxies are constantly undergoing change, from conception to extinction. This concept is daunting to us mere mortals who live up to 115 years or so, more or less, approximately.
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:17 pm
There were no mountains nor earth at the moment of the big bang. It would have taken several billions of years more before mountains or earth (dirt) appeared anywhere. Mountains first of these two. Earth (dirt) much later, since dirt is a byproduct of mountain formation.
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

Belindi wrote: September 25th, 2020, 12:45 pm
Irrelevant.
I would define the opposite of "universe" as "nothingness."

And obviously the opposite of "disorder" is "order."

These are typical I/Q and aptitude test questions for college bound students.

Doesn't look like you scored too good.
Angel Trismegistus

Terrapin Station wrote: September 25th, 2020, 8:57 am
Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 3:01 am Do you or do you not acknowledge that there are mountains on earth?
Do you or do you not acknowledge that there are mountains on earth in the absence of mental states?
Yes. We're talking about facts there. We're not talking about propositions. (We're simply using propositions to talk about facts.) Truth is different than facts. Facts are states of affairs. Truth is a judgment about the relation of a proposition to something else (such as (beliefs about) states of affairs--or in other words, beliefs about facts--if we're using correspondence theory).
Do you or do you not acknowledge that the belief that there are mountains on earth is true?
I judge it to be true, sure. In the absence of mental states, though, there are no beliefs, there are no propositions, and there are no (judgments about) semantic relations between propositions and other things.
Do you or do you not acknowledge that the belief that there are no mountains on earth is false?
And likewise for judging that false.
Facts are called "facts" because they are considered true beliefs about states of affairs, and the measures of their truth are the propositions that are the objects of belief and that are expressed by the statements of those beliefs about states of affairs, and these propositions are extra-mental universals.

On your account there is no touchstone for the truth of beliefs everybody holds or the falsity of beliefs some hold.

If you judge the proposition [There are mountains on earth] to be true, you are recognizing it as a proposition.

If you judge the proposition [There are no mountains on earth] to be false you are recognizing the truth of the proposition [There are mountains on earth].
Angel Trismegistus

h_k_s wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:35 pm
There were no mountains nor earth at the moment of the big bang. It would have taken several billions of years more before mountains or earth (dirt) appeared anywhere. Mountains first of these two. Earth (dirt) much later, since dirt is a byproduct of mountain formation.
Yes, true, but the dirt in turn began and what gave rise to the dirt began, and so on, all the way back to what began everything.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

haha. Irrelevant.
When is a big of the earth a mound, a hill, or a mountain.
None if these are objective natural categories, they are all human interested.
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:47 pm
h_k_s wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:35 pm

Yes, true, but the dirt in turn began and what gave rise to the dirt began, and so on, all the way back to what began everything.
Dirt is a natural resource.

It is not immortal.

It did not always exist.

The space clutter we see through our telescopes is not dirt.

The space clutter consists of accretions of matter that resembles asteroids. These rocks appear to be molten, not dirt.

It takes billions of years to make some dirt starting with the accretions of asteroid matter.

Once you have dirt, you can then grow potatoes, onions, trees, and flowers.

But not until then.
Angel Trismegistus

h_k_s wrote: September 25th, 2020, 5:13 pm
Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:47 pm
Dirt is a natural resource.

It is not immortal.

It did not always exist.

The space clutter we see through our telescopes is not dirt.

The space clutter consists of accretions of matter that resembles asteroids. These rocks appear to be molten, not dirt.

It takes billions of years to make some dirt starting with the accretions of asteroid matter.

Once you have dirt, you can then grow potatoes, onions, trees, and flowers.

But not until then.
But then yes, no?
This is much ado about nothing, it seems to me. A whimsical reply to an antagonistic post. That's the gravamen here.
Terrapin Station
Favorite Philosopher: Bertrand Russell and WVO Quine

Post by Terrapin Station »

Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:44 pm Facts are called "facts" because they are considered true beliefs about states of affairs,
No. Facts are the states of affairs. They're not (true) beliefs about states of affairs. You're using the colloquial "true statement" notion of "fact," but that stems from confusion about/misunderstanding of the philosophical and scientific usage.
and the measures of their truth are the propositions that are the objects of belief
Propositions aren't the objects of belief. They're more like the medium or tools of belief. What you're believing isn't a proposition. You're believing that some state of affairs obtains. Propositions aren't the same thing as the states of affairs. Propositions are meanings of statements about things like states of affairs.
these propositions are extra-mental universals.
No they're not. Meanings aren't extramental. And propositions need not involve universals. A proposition could solely consist of, and solely be about, particulars. Of course, propositions aren't going to involve real (in the sense of extramental) universals, because there are no such things.
On your account there is no touchstone for the truth of beliefs everybody holds or the falsity of beliefs some hold.
I'm not even sure what you have in mind re a "touchstone," but truth value is simply a judgment an individual makes about the relation of a proposition to something else. There are no beliefs that everyone holds, by the way.
If you judge the proposition [There are mountains on earth] to be true, you are recognizing it as a proposition.
Recognizing the meaning of "There are mountains on Earth" as a proposition, sure, where propositions are states of individual persons' brains.
If you judge the proposition [There are no mountains on earth] to be false you are recognizing the truth of the proposition [There are mountains on earth].
That depends on how the individual in question parses the sentences in question, the meaning they assign to them, etc.
Soul Creator
New Trial Member

Post by Soul Creator »

My name is God or Soul Creator. I live near n the city of churches Adelaide South Australia. I come down here to unless subconsciousness on the Jewish in the afterlife that have hacked my computer program that can burn you kill you stop you getting food/posining.....It can do mass things to the body "but" subconsciousness spiritual is "google it" double slit shot test, that's a spiritual consciousness program forsay.... spiritual awakening will happen if they kill my or lock me up or hurt family members and friends.

The brain is the same as an quantum computer with electrons and atom's in computer and brain = both.

The hidden receptors called the frontal lobs take an wavelength signal that uploads you. Look on this link to see photo of hidden receptor lobes. Look on my open Facebook profile of photos and post about what's happening in Afterlife now.

A huge company in the afterlife with the Jewish are trying to wipe me out, but I left them a message.

I'm Psychic and was told "wait for it" that I''m God = Soul Creator Psychics tell me...Yes I was thinking the same unto I looked back at my life 🙄.

Yes we are computers but also spiritual & or consciousness.

I'm what we call Psychic and they told me the lobs was your upload pretty much.

We get to the Afterlife from the hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs that take an wavelength. The brain is pretty much and computer with electrons and atom's like an quantum computer
There is an signal & the lobs would have a reaction like movement in them, so cells or whatever is in them would move from the wavelengths... energy.
Also the lobs are hidden for a reason. The stuff in the lobs is there to throw you off "its a trick to make you think the brain is not an computer" when clearly electrons and atom's are it.....A computer. So the lobs get an wavelength signal and must have cells/movement from wavelength hitting the lobs.

"Read part of double Slit shot test being a like computer subconscious program. They the government never kept it secret because the Jewish in the after life need to crack it "like" they hacked my first basic computer program and are trying to wipe me out..read on."

The events in my life would make you freak out. But them events happened why Young and like one or 2 things a year back then, that I dismissed them when youger as I was not very intelligent...One of them my mum shouldn't off dismissed, and that was me and my sister turning around why driving past Ampol petrol station in Adelaide 1993. We turned back almost screaming that the petrol station had blown up when driving past on way to grandma's. Mum looked back and said know it didn't "but when we got home" on the news it had blown up after we said like an hour or so.

Read on to see some events in my life.

God Afterlife and a takeover in the afterlife unto the Soul Creator unleashed subconsciousness then threatening spiritual awakening.....End of universe.

"Read part of double Slit shot test being a like computer subconscious program. They the government never kept it secret because the Jewish in the after life need to crack it "like" they hacked my first basic computer program and are trying to wipe me out..read on."

We get to the Afterlife from the hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs that take an wavelength. The brain is pretty much and computer with electrons and atom's like an quantum computer
There is an signal & the lobs would have a reaction like movement in them, so cells or whatever is in them would move from the wavelengths... energy.
Also the lobs are hidden for a reason. The stuff in the lobs is there to throw you off its a trick to make you think the brain is not an computer, when clearly electrons and atom's are it.....A computer.

People's the brain is an computer and subconscious is or isn't spiritual... Now look at hipnotised people following commands from soundwaves telling the brain what to do...the receptors... I'm also talking to Psychics and read below to blow your mind "yes I'm Psychic...God knows what you think lol...crazy. Read on.

Short summary on this page before you read it all.

Me and my sister premonitionsed the Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station tanker blowing up in 1993, hours before it happened. It's now a petrol station called Caltex with logo of Sole Creator "red tick on star" and star represents a God.

That now caltex petrol station uses a fuel tanker to fill up the underground tanks called K & S energy. My sister's name is Kelly and mine is Scott K & S and we both turned back clamming that it had blown up at the same time.

K & S energy means nothing dies "it's" eternal.

Photo shows the original petrol station sign changed after I moved in at my next store to petrol station, to say no God anymore.....They f'ed up and left the original sign on the station that has the thick red tick inside the Star that represents an God = Soul Creator..
In 2018 I moved into the house next to that very same petrol station forgetting about my premonition in 1993....I kinda didn't no what to make of it at the time after we got home and see it on the news. More forgot about it over 20 years. But the CIA had the owner change the sign after I moved in that as far as I can see in Adelaide that same petrol station is the only Caltex to change the sign "&" that petrol tanker didn't ever go to that petrol station unto after I moved in and spotted it before hand...it's like an enemy company going to it's enemy's shop supliing it "proof" that what I clam is true....ask all Caltex workers and customers.

If that sounds good to you read on.

So I claim I'm the soul Creator known as God and the Jewish are trying to wipe me out and takeover the afterlife. They hacked my first computer program but didn't know about double slit shot test at the time, that's consciousness and it thinks....Just said to much "not trying to help them" so subconsciously I block it out.

The last time I was born they wiped out my memory because they did things to me and tried wiping me out and I woke up without memory but had consciousness lightly activated. We are not spiritual yet? I think we are.

I am and use must be spiritual now.
Ether way i set it off to stop an 100% takeover from the Jewish in the Afterlife.

People's the brain is an computer and subconscious is but isn't spiritual.. Now look at hipnotised people following commands from soundwaves telling the brain what to do...the receptors.... Just like the Jewish hacked my computer program that can control human's thinking movement, and canmove objects and O believe control weather. The Jewish in the afterlife claim they didn't know about consciousness double slit shot test spiritual "umm call it an " program.
I'm also talking to Psychics and read below.

The last time I was born they wiped out my memory "they now tell me" because they tried wiping me out. Apparently what the psychics telling me from Afterlife Is that i new most things and left them a message this time around because consciously I knew roughly what they try to do to me.... wipe me out. Petrol station is an message...fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity. The petrol station was beyond a miracle because paint on houses across the main road had melted paint running down the walls, but yet People standing meters away didn't get burnt.....A forcefield must have protected them..... Should of been killed instantly let alone burnt.

Subconsciously I have memory but don't.....If I brang it down with me they could of got info out of me....Only what I needed comes to me "like" doing Iraq war strategies watching the news I was thinking made me try turn it around "something's wrong" because I think they planned GFC as I herd it as I call "pop in my head like Psychics hear" say bankrupt your country....it makes sense because of timing of events.
GFC & American drone sabatge.
Iraq war strategies back on late 2006.. Massive turnaround. The psychics in the afterlife say I just sent in the strategies subconsciously how far is watching the news seeing the disaster and wanted to help "but" read up on subconsciously consciously.

So the GFC was dilibretly done. Answer this? How did the debt liquidators buy $5 - $10 trilion dollars of debt to meet banks debts or obligations like 5% pa safe banks interest fund on trillions of dollars and so on? Liquidators couldn't even afford to buy the debts let alone banks afford to pay shareholders? They most surtantly didn't recovery any $2+ trillios of dollars of debt for years before disaster, so why bust in an instant disaster?
How much did they pay them share holders and interest payments in last month or years? Money in bank making interest? New loans where did this money come from? Seems to me that it was impossible or they started printed up fake banknotes? Don't you people have abrain to see proof....Have you asked anyone and questioned about it thinking of replys after they reply? Who am I kidding you haven't even asked one pro how why possible or impossible.
liquidators could not afford to pay or buy 10% of the debt value not even $500 billion dollars of debts that lost mass trillions...busted busted Busted "+" they never recruited there Money?
So bank's meet with / payed interest fund payments and share holders money even when for a year or 2 it was bound to happen?
The bank's lost 75% then 87+% of all income but meet payments? Tripping ask for a reply.
How did the bank's loan money in the last month's? They had none.
Seems to me America is printing up money illegally?

So I won America the Iraqi war in 2007 thinking I just seen the disaster of the war on the news sending in ideas...they the psychics in the after life say they never lined that up but I just sent them letters to turn it around.... subconsciously new or the chances of that is crazy.
So we reached a point where America never planned on winning the Iraq war I said stop using my strategy's? They said ok clearly. 2 weeks after they sabataged my strategy's I said I'll leave Australia if you don't go bankrupt money whys, like I was about to declare bankruptcy...CIA was getting me $8k credit cards why on gov payments.
So the CIA handed the Iraqi terrorist the drone camera codes because my strategy called for troops to only go out on walks for 2 hours having instant air support for 75% of troops+. That means the CIA handed the Iraqi terrorist drone camera codes because all drones have encryption just like all military computers have spyware. So lmao that the CIA called them up and said quick changed the headlines from hacked to unencrypted because it's proof that they had spyware on the drones and that not even Russia could hack them...proof the dumb idiots change the story completely on the page 9 years after story/news post clamined, and only once I used it.
If you check dates you will see it was weeks before GFC. If use take 5 hours out and read all post on my page there is so much proof "like" no **** they did change their story after he used it "and" it does make sense if a deal because 2 weeks after GFC. Your all stating I have the best memory and out this together over 9 years? Wtf are use on it adds up everything does.
After making a page as proof because they broke the deal, the 9 year old page headline changed 9 years on after I used it as proof. It said Iraqi terrorist hacked drones. I stated that it even China or Russia couldn't hack drones, but terrorist in Iraq could it was proof of sabatge. Give me a brake....so as soon as I used the link, they the page changed the story to say that 50% of drones cameras where unencrypted? BS and already mass coicedances in coicedances. Let's not forget that if only 50% of drones failed, why didn't they Finnish off that war or Afghanistan? They could win both wars by making my Iraq full proof i'd cards, then using drones to cover 30% of Iraqi troops "because" 3 fly's a day when they can do 12 makes it a 90% chance a encrypted drone is overhead ready to strike have any second order that I given?
Are use stunned at how smart am?
So Afghanistan patrols would use the drones wiping them out. If they have I'd cards and troops go house to house, they could kill them off out of areas lock up everyone not allowed in that area or without an I'd card. They dilibretly left this world in a disaster to try help frame me scumbags. All they had to do was code them drones so story never should if aired....tell me one story they confess that without being Busted?

So I did the Iraq war strategies in 2006 subconsciously knowing I come down to make the world a better place.
Subconsciously I did not know who I was and they did not tell me who I was until I moved into the house next to the petrol station I premonitioned with my sister and mum whenI I was 14 years old. To read about that go to my FB page oblique weapons or FB open profile /ryanscott0123

Double slit shot test means electrons and all are subconscious and think. When they try figure out the pattern and put a camera to read the results, it detects/knows what they are doing and muttles up the pattern.... electrons think. It's one of my last weapons that they are telling everyone about and military ant keeping top secret.... trying to crack it "don't help them" they are so evil and mentally ill. They are trying to over through me the Jewish from what they tell me....they lie and subconsciously I can pick up and know when they are lying to me. I believe they are telling the truth that the Jewish are trying to take over and did unto I made my premonition witch come true and I survived the 6 story building fall.

After I made premonition that they couldn't kill me or freinds or family or hold me in mental/drug hospital or put me in jail for more then a month this happens.
They put me back in there the short stay drug recovery and mentally ill ward/are because bribed dr said so and because I was homless at the time...ex kicked me out. Anyway I stayed in room 6 and they said they would hold me indefinitely the CIA/now only talk to psychic Afterlife people claimed...I said 'something will happen" then my room filled with water. Next they put me in room 11 and said to me they were going to / want to kill me and I said if you do petrol station burn for an eternity and the water come up out of know where. I felt my back get sure and stop as I repeated above.
Anyway a new guy come in for weed. He was telling me that he was someone in the last life and that number 11 had meaning for something or someone if something happened and he didn't know what it meant or something like the end or beging. Anyway I only picked up on it because the people in the afterlife told me that I was in room 11 after being forced to change rooms from water leaking 'Google" 11 number? They said before we were going to kill you but one person picked up on what 11 means? It's spiritual awakening....kill me & if it's not spiritual now it will be after my death that means the end of the universe that my premonition said.......Room 11 "that's been edited" nothing about my premonitison being room 11

We are subconsciousness now but will be spiritual if I die. If they kill me or my friends you all coming to me "or" lock me up for longtime "like jail or bribed putting me in a mental hospital....Bang spiritual awakening time.
Anyway i felt as if something bad was going to happen after that, so I just reminded about the petrol station and water in room and room 11 and all the rest? I got reliced shortly after they moved me again from room 11.

So I'm God or better known as Sole Creator "probebly" because I'm not up myself lol.

Yes I can do premonitions but Psychics told me I'm "wait for it" the Sole Creator....read on.

Crazy people's but I am the sole creator = God "yes I know what your thinking" wtf is he on? Sadly nothing good.

I can do premonitisons and things since I was a kid, but as a kid it was more impossible things like one time defining gravity on the gravetron ride. I walked up to guy in middle why ride was spinning and touching the non spinning poles around him telling him to stop...I could walk upto him and hold onto Poles why ride moving, not ripping off my arms or gravity stopping me by force as others were stuck up the side of the walls...I'll never forget the look on his face like he seen a ghost.
I guess it was also knowing things and things before they happened. I have been like this since an teenager prems and now adult can still do them..

When kid me and my sister and mum drove past Ampol service station at Brighton Adelaide 1993 "google it' an said to mum "why driving past" that something had blown up at the petrol station. Mum looked back and said no nothing had blown up....Hours after we said that it actually blow up. An petrol tanker blow up filling up the tanks and tanks caught alight somehow not blowing up underground tanks.
The crazy thing is that the houses across the road melted and the paint was dripping down the houses "but yet" people standing meter away and other people meters away didn't get burnt or die.... Miricle? Nope prem and a force field protected people from explosion and heat..... People should have died 100%.
To add to it me and my sister turned back at same time clamming that, and our names are Kelly & Scott and now the fuel tanker that fills up the storage tanks at that petrol station is called K & S energy... energy never dies and us eternal. K & S Kelly & Scott.
The petrol station is now a Caltex petrol station logo of star/sun God.

Apparently I was set up by a powerful company and the Psychics tell me the Jewish. Subconsciously I can tell when people or Psychics talk to me....it's true.

So they hacked my first brain computer program, but once they tried removing some electrons and atom's from my brain "after 6 story fall or first amited to hospital and took 2 tablets that KO me for 14 hours waking Up with numb legs" I believe they tryed to wipe me out. It set off spiritual subconscious that is like an different upload and I can answer people/reply to people before I even hear what the answer or next word is going to be some times. People close to me and trusted it doesn't seem to happen much....them psychics I talk to are also the people trying to wipe me out.

I have backup ideas and checkout what I think my backup spiritual weapon called "google" double slit shot test. Electrons and particles think "yes" think.
Scientist try record the test results with a camera but the electrons think and start going crazy and like split into two like teleporting. I believe it's a coded computer program of mine. We are computers and the Jewish in the afterlife hacked my computer program 100% that can burn your body and as I said above stop you from dying. If you get an diseases it can stop it, but it's more like it can stop diseases from affecting you but if they reverse what I call frontal lobs mind control, you will get the disease and worse as it doesn't stop it aging but symptoms stop why on frontal mind control.
The Jewish didn't discover my real backup spiritual program called double slit shot test unto not to long ago, and there going to get everything they deserve yes deserve.
Don't you find it strange that the military scientist didn't keep this slit shot test top secret once it come about? Yes after Einstein almost ended the world E=MC square they changed there ways.
They the Jewish are desperately trying to crack slit shot test that has electrons and atom's think and know when people are trying to detect how it works. It thinks. They are telling everyone about it trying desperately to crack it to overthrow me and wipe me out.

I know why after I sent Putin messages why he went into Syria for. He knows all about the afterlife "walks out in public anywhere" without a care in the world. The evil scum are trying to get desperate help to crack my slit shot computer program that thinks. They say to me how can we build a faster computer if it thinks thinks before you or anything thinks "predicts". an computer has to think so it's impossible to catch up/bet it.....do use all smell something burning? I do.

Anyway I said stop using my strategies if you are not going to win the war properly. They said ok clearly because weeks after that I seen the biggest strategy in history sabataged.
So after they sabataged my strategy to give everyone instant air support over troops heads 24/7, I said I'll leave Australia if you don't go bankrupt money whys, like I was about to declare bankruptcy. The basteds handed the Iraqi terrorist the drone camera codes because my strategy called for troops to only go out on walks for 2+ hours having instant air support for 75% of troops+. That means the CIA handed the Iraqi terrorist drone camera codes to laptops that showed what patrol had instant air support knowing not to attack on 50% of patrols.
Because all drones have encryption just like all military computers have spyware, they claimed the Iraqi terrorist hacked the drone codes unto I come out 9 years after clamming I did them. So lmao that the CIA called them up and said quick changed the headlines from hacked to unencrypted because it's proof that they had spyware on the drones and that not even Russia could hack them...proof then the dumb idiots change the story completely on the page 9 years after story/news post clamined they hacked the codes to unencrypted.
If you check dates you will see it was weeks before GFC that they got drone camera codes, saying I'm telling the truth and things add up. If use take 5 hours out and read all post on my page there is so much proof "like" no **** they did change their story after he used it "and" it does make sense if a deal because 2+ weeks before GFC a deal was reached with proof they couldn't hack them and proof they changed headlines and story 9 years later "after" I used the headlines as proof.
Your all saying I have the best memory and put this together over 9 years? Wtf are use on it adds up everything does.
After making a page as proof because they broke the deal, the 9 year old page headline changed 9 years on after I used it as proof "as proven on link. It said Iraqi terrorist hacked drones. I stated that it even China or Russia couldn't hack drones, but terrorist in Iraq could it was proof of sabatge. Give me a brake....so as soon as I used the link, they the page changed the story to say that 50% of drones cameras where unencrypted? BS and already mass coicedances in coicedances. Let's not forget that if only 50% of drones failed, why didn't they Finnish off that war in Afghanistan? They could win both wars by making my Iraq full proof i'd cards, then using drones to cover 30% of Iraqi/Afghan troops "because" 3 fly's day when they can do 12 makes it a 90% chance? Are use stupid...h
How smart am I?
So Afghanistan patrols would use the drones wiping them out? If they have I'd cards and troops go house to house, they could kill them off out of areas lock up everyone not allowed in that area or without an I'd card. They dilibretly left this world in a disaster to try help frame me scumbags. All they had to do was code them so story never should if aired....tell me one story they confess that without being Busted?

So the GFC was dilibretly done. Answer this? How did the debt liquidators buy $5 - $10 trilion dollars of debt to meet banks debts or obligations like 5%pa safe banks interest fund on trillions of dollars and so on? Liquidators couldn't even afford to buy the debts let alone banks afford to pay shareholders? How much did they pay them in last month or years? Money in bank making interest? New loans where did this money come from? Seems to me that it was impossible or they started printed up fake banknotes? Don't you people have abrain to see proof....asked anyone and questioned it by thinking? Who am I kidding you haven't even asked one pro how why possible or impossible....it's a joke when you have so many things and then a fuel tanker with yours and your sisters name on it filling up the petrol station we premonitioned when teenagers?
liquidators could not afford to pay or buy 10% of the debt value not even $500 billion dollars of debts that lost mass trillions...busted and People can't even reply.

GFC sabatge confirmed. Iraqi war sabatarge confirmed. Afterlife confirmed. Me being sole creator confirmed and confirmed they are trying to take over.

So as you can see no one's has asked anyone anything or even questioned there reply by reading it again and reading up on them things.

Some prems IV done.

Google CEO death after I sent him a message telling him to stop hidding my emails from sender's or stop delivery of my emails "Gmail" and I said he would die. He died in an rare earthquake climbing shortly after.

Next the 1999 American golfer that died. I seen him boarding the plane and said your going to die as I seen him boarding his plane. He did die on that very same flight in mysterious way, so read the Wikipedia info. They all KO from loss of cabin pressure instantly passing out? Impossible. IV see an huge arliner lose 20+% of its roof and knowone passed out instantly or died without mask diving from something like 35,000ft+? They didn't have time to fly down for min/mins to be at oxygent level? And air mask didn't deploy? So oxygent mask didn't deploy and they KO instantly? Not right at all in everyway. You would need a massive huge decompression in a vacuum to even come close to KOing + the plane had no signs of a huge hole in the plane as it also flyed for 1 hour after they KO on auto pilot. No real big hole as it kept on flying and if memory serves me correctly, another plane flyed next to it and the windows where iced up...The Afterlife can move objects make it cold and freeze & stuff. That plane flying next to it proves it had no holes in it "+" original recordings and not a ligit recording played on a tv screen burnt on a new original disk from recording tv screen....Proven couldn't KO for a start and the Jewish on the Afterlife killed them to try have people turn on me saying I'm killing people... please don't tell me he was Jewish?

Hitler was framed and the Jewish killed themselves.... afterlife Jewish. They claim they all new about "the Jewish being killed" unto I asked questions then they ammited all kids and adults didn't no....many Jewish are pissed off in the afterlife... Apparently I find that one hard to believe.
The CIA claim Hitler was shacking before but that's an proven outright lie as there is mass photage of him months and months and years before lies...photage please because they said they never showed that photage "but they clam" was only in the last month's anyway "+" that footage would have shown up by now because the footage of him with his misses showed up along with him acting like a freak dacing for 3 seconds.
Jewish kill themselves? Yes. Look at Adof Hitler weeks before his death. Lobs and we are a computer program they can burn you and make your organs fail it heal. Hitler got 9 years of Parkinson disease in weeks why? Because they new he was going to take cyanide and wouldn't of died if mind control wavelength signal.Afterlife I'd that i new most things and left them a message this time around. Petrol station fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity.

Double slit shot test means electrons and all are subconscious and think. When they try figure out the pattern and put a camera to read the results, it detects/knows they are doing and muttles up the pattern.... electrons think. It's one of my last weapons that they are telling everyone about and military ant keeping top secret.... trying to crack it don't help them they are so evil and mentally ill. They are trying to over through me the Jewish from what they tell me....they lie and subconsciously I can pick up and know when the lying. I believe they are telling the truth that the Jewish are trying to take over.

After I made premonition that they couldn't kill me or freinds or family or hold me in mental/drug

Yes I can do premonitions but Psychics told me I'm "wait for it" that I'm the Sole Creator....read on.

Crazy people's but I am the sole creator = God "yes I know what your thinking" wtf is he on? Sadly nothing good.

I was in a car crash going 150km/h and we all survived. The girl in the front after I hit the stonby pole at 150km/h hit her head on windscreen bouncing it without getting any head injuries. She and mate in back didn't have seat belts on and she went flying into windscreen at 150km/h to dead stop and didn't get any head injuries at all....Not a miracle something happened. Mate I'n back seat didn't get hurt at all. I had seat belt on and got 6 fractured ribs but was fine and even played on tennis comp grand final game 3 days after crash...we won.

Some prems IV done or things that have happened.

For a start when my grandpa died my watch stopped at 1:13 am and I noticed it stopped and said it happened for a reason to my ex ex girlfriend. About 2 hours after that we got a phone call at 3am and they said grampa had died off a heart attack almost 2 hours ago.
Anyway I was very upset for many hours then out of know where my ex ex girlfriend said "didn't you say your watch stopped for a reason? She is clearly in on it with psychics telling her that "because" my oldest daughter asked her about my watch stooping and she said "I can't remember that far back" sounds beyond suspicious to me....I know she new about it because I remember the way and tone in her voice when she said 3+ hours after "didn't you say your watch stopped for a reason".
My sister was never at mums house awake at 3am. She was there why mum wasn't there let alone up at 3am in the morning. The same thing happened I think with Princess Diana when she died. She was at mums house and awake late rarly happened her being there as she moved out young.

Google CEO death after I sent him a message telling him to stop hidding my emails from sender's or stop delivery of my emails "Gmail" and I said he would die. He died in an rare earthquake claiming shortly after.

Hitler was framed and the Jewish killed themselves.... afterlife Jewish. They claim they all new about "the Jewish being killed" unto I asked questions then they ammited all kids and adults didn't no....many Jewish are pissed off in the afterlife.
The CIA claim Hitler was shacking before but that's an put right proven lie as there is mass photage of him months and months and years before lie...photage please because they said they never showed that photage "but that clam" was only in the last month's anyway "+" that footage would have shown up by now because the footage of him with his misses showed up along with him acting like a freak dacing for 3 seconds.
Jewish kill themselves? Yes. Look at Adof Hitler weeks before his death. Lobs and we are a computer program they can burn you and make your organs fail it heal. Hitler got 9 years of Parkinson disease in weeks why? Because they new he was going to take cyanide and wouldn't of die.

The Jewish come to power in America as planned and American CIA and congressman are Jewish rigged of course.

The Jewish have given up and handed power over... aparrntly Easy once I'm there premonition force but they claim family got put on charge.

I could be here all night showing coincidences like headlines on my strategy of 24/7 air support was sabotage by CIA and then headline change 9 years after I used the headline and come out claiming it was hacked "I proved impossible" 9 years after tagging the story and they changed story and headline to unencrypted which is like saying half of the military computers don't have spyware but they decide to leave a half the drones cameras undecrypted so people can see them .how stupid is that there is over 100 coincidences and 7+ coincidence in them getting the spy drone camera footage.....oblique weapons fb page people mass more proof.
That's only some of the things. Let me know what you think.
Angel Trismegistus

Terrapin Station wrote: September 25th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Angel Trismegistus wrote: September 25th, 2020, 4:44 pm Facts are called "facts" because they are considered true beliefs about states of affairs,
No. Facts are the states of affairs. They're not (true) beliefs about states of affairs. You're using the colloquial "true statement" notion of "fact," but that stems from confusion about/misunderstanding of the philosophical and scientific usage.
and the measures of their truth are the propositions that are the objects of belief
Propositions aren't the objects of belief. They're more like the medium or tools of belief. What you're believing isn't a proposition. You're believing that some state of affairs obtains. Propositions aren't the same thing as the states of affairs. Propositions are meanings of statements about things like states of affairs.
these propositions are extra-mental universals.
No they're not. Meanings aren't extramental. And propositions need not involve universals. A proposition could solely consist of, and solely be about, particulars. Of course, propositions aren't going to involve real (in the sense of extramental) universals, because there are no such things.
I'm not even sure what you have in mind re a "touchstone," but truth value is simply a judgment an individual makes about the relation of a proposition to something else. There are no beliefs that everyone holds, by the way.
Recognizing the meaning of "There are mountains on Earth" as a proposition, sure, where propositions are states of individual persons' brains.
That depends on how the individual in question parses the sentences in question, the meaning they assign to them, etc.
At this point in our exchange of posts it becomes clear that we are simply opposing different definitions of "proposition": proposition as semantic content (yours) and proposition as true/false object of attitudes (mine). As philosophy at large has not settled this dispute I see no point in our continuing to oppose our different subscriptions. By my lights, your reliance on propositions makes your nominalism inconsistent; by your lights, reliance on propositions does not compromise your nominalism in any way. So be it.

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream