Proof there is no God

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
creation

Re: Proof there is no God

Post by creation »

Jack D Ripper wrote: October 20th, 2020, 9:43 pm
Fanman wrote: October 20th, 2020, 3:42 pm...

There are good things that have happened to me as well. If there was a God, wouldn’t he also be responsible for those things?
Of course. Bringing up that would be relevant if you found someone seriously claiming that there is an omnipotent, omniscient, perfectly evil being. What happens in the world is not consistent with such an idea. Just like what happens in the world is not consistent with there being an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent being. So we are equally justified in claiming that neither such being exists.
But 'what' exactly happens in the world that you propose is not consistent with thee actual Being, which is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent?
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 20th, 2020, 9:43 pm What one often finds, though, is religious believers attributing every good thing to God, as God is often regarded as the maker of everything, but then inconsistently refusing to blame God for the bad things, as if those things were somehow beyond God's control. The inconsistencies, though, do not typically end there, as the above post illustrates.

The simple fact is, there is no reason to believe in the existence of any being that has even one of the three qualities in the opening post. The reason for the discussion is that there are people who have claimed that such a thing exists. Their claim, though, is more than merely unfounded; it is inconsistent with what we observe occurring.
Who does the word 'we' here refer to, exactly?
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 20th, 2020, 9:43 pm One can pretend that there is no inconsistency by pretending that all of the bad things that happen are really good.
If you are going to claim this absurdity, then you could also make the claim that one can pretend absolutely ANY thing. But doing so would be as pointless as what you are actually 'trying to' claim here.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 20th, 2020, 9:43 pm Aside from that being merely pretend, the same would apply equally well to pretending that all of the good things that happen are really bad, in service of pretending that an omnipotent, omniscient, perfectly evil being exists. That would be equally justified. Which is to say, it would be equally inaccurate.
creation

Post by creation »

Count Lucanor wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:21 pm
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 9th, 2020, 9:56 pm This isn’t a new proof, but what follows the proof is what is important.

In this thread, by “God” (with a capital “G”) I mean a being that is omniscient (all knowing), omnipotent (all powerful), and omnibenevolent (all good). I am not presently interested in the issue of whether some other god (notice, small “g”) exists, such as whether Zeus exists or not; Zeus can be the subject of another thread, if someone wishes to discuss him.
What believers in a “God” (with a capital “G”) will often do to bypass the proofs against their deity is to transform the inquiry,
But what ACTUAL 'proofs' are there against God (with a capital 'G').

Obviously, if there were ACTUAL 'proofs', then this matter would have been settled, once, and for ALL, ALREADY.

What can be CLEARLY SEEN is that BELIEVERS on BOTH "sides" each present their own ill-informed, unsound, and/or invalid arguments, and then propose them as though they are, so called, "proofs" for their side. But what can be CLEARLY OBSERVED also is that ALL of these BELIEVERS are just PLAIN WRONG.
Count Lucanor wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:21 pm so that instead of proving that there's no god, you are required to prove that there isn't any god. God with capital “G” becomes one of the many possibilities within a set (the any god set). Of course, "any" god is an open set, a variable that can be filled with any description at convenience, and whenever an entity with a particular description is disproved, they can move the pole and say "well, my god does not fit exactly that description, there's something more to it (usually something mysterious and ineffable) so you have not disproved it". It becomes a moving target, from one of possibility of godness to another, within the any god set. You can't never disprove the set as a whole. And once they have made sure you cannot hit the moving target, then they'll announce you lost the bid and proceed to assert the existence of their God with capital "G", which is somewhere within the any god set, they just will never point at it with precision. Pure sophistry.
Okay.
creation

Post by creation »

Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 20th, 2020, 5:13 pm

When one considers the start in the Bible, how could it go any other way? With Genesis chapters 1 & 2, we have light before there is a source of light, and we have the two stories of creation, one right after the other, where the order of things being created is changed from one to the next. So the BIble is inconsistent before the end of the first two chapters. But it gets even more interesting in Genesis 2 & 3, with the story of the garden of Eden, where Adam and Eve are expected by god to not eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is to say, god expects them to know that it is "evil" to disobey god before they have the knowledge of good and evil. At that point, everyone should know the story is batshit crazy, so by the time one gets to the stuff about Jesus, one should have a pretty good idea that it isn't going to make any sense either.

Really, with god expecting people to know what is good and evil before they can know what is good and evil shows either that god is evil, willfully setting them up to fail, or is incredibly stupid or just plain crazy.

Yeah, that is what people worship. That is their idea of something good and wise and omniscient. It would be difficult to parody such a ridiculous and insane story. It already reads like an overdone parody of something.

Of course, there is a reason why I did not start the thread with any mention of the Bible. What is entailed there for the believers is mere inconsistency. With the Bible, things become a completely incoherent mess. It is amazing that any adult takes the Bible seriously. Or would be, if intelligent life existed on this planet.
Most god botherers wil be happy to tell you that the early part of the bible was written for simple people, and this does not contradict the existence of god.
But ALL people are simple. In fact ALL things/Everything is simple, and easy. Only human beings make things appear to be complex, and hard.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am But the inconsistencies and absurdities in scripture are just too many to have any kind of coherence.
ANOTHER one who SEES 'inconsistencies' AND 'absurdities', when they are actually NOT even there.

The reason these people SEE these things is just because of the MISINTERPRETATIONS they have, and wish to hold and maintain. But these MISINTERPRETATIONS do NOT exist because these people were silly and stupid. On the contrary, these strongly held onto and kept MISINTERPRETATIONS came to exist because of their intelligence and openness.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am WTF am I supposed to believe here.
Nothing, except in Self.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am How the hell do I glearn from these pages how I should act and deport myslef in the world? Who can tell?
But you are NOT meant to learn from these pages how you should act, in the world.

Remember these are just stories, which have been passed on down, through the ages and generations, which have also just been taken out of context and misinterpreted.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am But the most absurd is the one I posted above, and it relates to an age old question; is god good because he does good things, or are things good because god does them.
But God does NOT 'do things', except create things through evolution.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am The fact that god felt it necessary to murder his own "son", or himself, seems to suggest that he is "sacrificing" something to an order of morality which is higher than himself. An appeal to a higher order than god.
But this is NOT what this seems to suggest to me at all.

If that is what that seems to suggest, to you, then that might be because of the absurd and inconsistent knowledge, which has been passed onto you and which you have so far learned, and maintained.

Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am Sacrifice itself is inherently meaningless.
Well then there is, obviously, NO meaning in talking about 'sacrifice', itself, correct?
Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am It relies on the belief of a idea which is older than god; the idea of the limited good.
How old is 'god'?

And, how old is that in relation to 'God'?

Sculptor1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:17 am Its karmic in that some harm has to come to one thing in order that good can come to something else. So that some form of payment has to be made. Greeks were good at this slyly giving god the best bits of a kill (all the bit that humans don't like to eat!), they would burn bits of a carcass such as gall bladder, pancreas, and other "sweetmeats" that the belief system held were only edible to gods.
The idea of sacrifice is entrenched in our culture, and has helped many a regime send off their boys to die in fruitless wars.
The idea of 'sacrifice' is CERTAINLY NOT entrenched in My culture.

Who, or what, is the 'our', which you refer to when you said "our culture"?
creation

Post by creation »

Jack D Ripper wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 10:16 pm
creation wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 9:34 pm

Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE that "NOTHING, in the future," can undo the bad things that happen now.

If you are, then you REALLY are a VERY CLOSED individual.

Well this is an OBVIOUS FACT.

You cannot keep your story straight for very long, can you?
No. I can keep my story, so called, "straight", for very long.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 10:16 pm I say the same thing twice, and once you regard it as a closed-minded bit of nonsense, and the next time I say it, you regard it as an "OBVIOUS FACT".
LOL You did NOT say the same thing twice. Obviously you can NOT SEE this, although it was 'you' who said and wrote it. So, I will explain to 'you' how you did NOT say the 'same thing' twice.

One time you said, "nothing in the future can undo the bad things that happen now."

Whereas, the next time you said, "Good things in the future do not undo bad things now."

So, what can be CLEARLY SEEN here now is that they are NOT the 'same thing' AT ALL. One is a CLOSED perspective, and one is an OBVIOUS FACT. Which one is which is, hopefully, OBVIOUS, by now.

Also, if you are ABSOLUTELY SURE that there is 'NOTHING, in the future', which could do some thing, then that would imply that you are either omniscient (ALL-KNOWING) or just plain CLOSED.

By the way I NEVER regard ANY thing as, so called, "closed-minded".
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 10:16 pm Well, one of the times you were right. But since you contradict yourself, everyone of sense knows that you literally do not know what you are talking about.
But I did NOT contradict at all. That is; if, and when, what I actually said, and meant, is looked into, and clarified.

If anyone has contradicted "their" 'self' here, then that is becoming MORE CLEARER all the time.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

creation wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 5:54 pm
Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am
But there is already a good word for that: Universe.
You OBVIOUSLY still have quite a lot more to learn, and understand, in regards to what I am actually saying and pointing out.
Being patronising and stupid at the same times simply makes you look like a megalomaniac.

When, and if, you stop making assumptions and start asking clarifying questions, then only then will you begin to start learning, and understanding. But one has to have some interest in learning more before they even begin to start understanding more.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 amI know the universe exists.
Okay. You may well, but do you actually yet know and understand what the Universe is, and how it works? If no, then you do actually have some more learning to do.

Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am If there is only one mind then why don't you agree with what I say
Because either what you say, or i say, is false, wrong, and/or incorrect.

You will also have to learn how the Mind and the brain actually work before you could even begin to comprehend and understand this fact. .

Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am Because that is EXACTLY what you asked for.
Lol You could not be MORE WRONG here.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am I've told you twice already.
You have only told what you think or believe is being asked for.

You are NOT explaining what I have been actually asking for. And, you have NEVER even clarified what it is that I am actually asking for, so you will just continue to make the wrong assumption, which you are here now.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am Here's a good example.
**** is evil. but it is good for plants.
poisonous alkaloids are evil to eat; but they also are good for plants since they stop the plants being eaten.
I could go on all day.
Good is that which pleases man; evil is that which pleases him not.
So, just as I have been pointing out, you claim that good and evil do not exist, but then you go to list what think or believe is good and evil, to you.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am QED
Your non answer here, to this extremely very simple and very straightforward clarifying question, some conclude means that you are truly incapable of clarity, with me, which is the only thing you are showing and proving here, now.
Sculptor1 wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:40 am You'll have to start reading properly first.
Reading 'what' properly?

What, exactly, do you think or believe I am not reading properly? And will you provide some examples?

If no, then why not?
Terrapin Station
Favorite Philosopher: Bertrand Russell and WVO Quine

Post by Terrapin Station »

creation wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 5:56 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:48 am

Quoting the bit that wasn't just useless $hitposting per what I just described as your norm.
I have absolutely no idea what this is referring to, let alone what it actually means.
How unexpected.
creation

Post by creation »

Sculptor1 wrote: October 24th, 2020, 7:30 am
creation wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 5:54 pm

You OBVIOUSLY still have quite a lot more to learn, and understand, in regards to what I am actually saying and pointing out.
Being patronising and stupid at the same times simply makes you look like a megalomaniac.
How exactly are you perceiving that I am being "patronizing"? And, how exactly are you perceiving that I am being "stupid", "at the same time", I will add?

What I said is obviously true, and so just a plain fact. Therefore, to some, this is NOT being patronizing NOR stupid at all.

So, maybe if you explain WHY you SEE things differently than these others do, then they might begin to UNDERSTAND WHY you arrived at such a conclusion.

By the way, in regards to 'what' exactly do you think I have an obsessive desire of power over, or for?

Also, YOUR conclusion could not be further from thee actual Truth, from my perspective.

You obviously want to continue to INSIST that there is NO God, so let us just continue, correct?

Sculptor1 wrote: October 24th, 2020, 7:30 am

When, and if, you stop making assumptions and start asking clarifying questions, then only then will you begin to start learning, and understanding. But one has to have some interest in learning more before they even begin to start understanding more.

Okay. You may well, but do you actually yet know and understand what the Universe is, and how it works? If no, then you do actually have some more learning to do.

Because either what you say, or i say, is false, wrong, and/or incorrect.

You will also have to learn how the Mind and the brain actually work before you could even begin to comprehend and understand this fact. .

Lol You could not be MORE WRONG here.

You have only told what you think or believe is being asked for.

You are NOT explaining what I have been actually asking for. And, you have NEVER even clarified what it is that I am actually asking for, so you will just continue to make the wrong assumption, which you are here now.

So, just as I have been pointing out, you claim that good and evil do not exist, but then you go to list what think or believe is good and evil, to you.

Your non answer here, to this extremely very simple and very straightforward clarifying question, some conclude means that you are truly incapable of clarity, with me, which is the only thing you are showing and proving here, now.

Reading 'what' properly?

What, exactly, do you think or believe I am not reading properly? And will you provide some examples?

If no, then why not?
Also noted is your complete inability to just answer openly asked, very simple and very straightforward clarifying questions here.
creation

Post by creation »

Terrapin Station wrote: October 24th, 2020, 8:07 am
creation wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 5:56 pm

I have absolutely no idea what this is referring to, let alone what it actually means.
How unexpected.
Will you explain what you were referring to, and what you actually meant?

If yes, then great.

If no, then why not?
creation

Post by creation »

And, once again, ANOTHER thread has turned into just looking at an individual [me], and criticizing this one, instead of focusing solely on the topic, which WAS; there exists, supposedly, 'proof there is no God'.

How unfortunate, though, for the posters here that the EXACT SAME issue, which has been existing for centuries, and which is been CLEARLY SHOWN here, once again, keeps raising its "ugly head", as they say. That is; those ones who ALREADY BELIEVE that God does not exist, agree with and accept 'that', which is called "proof" here, while those ones who ALREADY BELIEVE that God does exist just will not agree with and accept 'that', which is called "proof" here.

The posters here, just like the other countless adult human beings, over the past few thousands of years or so, will NOT just look at, and SEE, what IS actually True, Right, and Correct, but will instead only look at 'that', which they SEE fits in with their ALREADY GAINED and WELL MAINTAINED views and BELIEFS.

So, the EXACT SAME issue will keep arising. That is; what thee ACTUAL Truth IS remains hidden from these people.
Jack D Ripper

Post by Jack D Ripper »

creation wrote: October 24th, 2020, 5:28 pm And, once again, ANOTHER thread has turned into just looking at an individual [me], and criticizing this one, instead of focusing solely on the topic, which WAS; there exists, supposedly, 'proof there is no God'.

There is a reason for that. It is because you have made it about you with way you have posted, both in the quantity of your posts, and in the characteristics of your posts. You have effectively derailed the thread, and now you have the temerity to complain about the result of your actions.

You may have noticed that other people who have expressed disagreement with the opening post have gotten different responses than you have gotten. Not just from me, but from others as well. Do you not wonder why it is that the reactions you have gotten are different from the reactions others have gotten? It is because of a difference in your posts.

I will make a guess, and you can tell us if this is true or not, if it pleases you to give a clear response, that this is not the first thread in which you have gotten the kinds of responses that you have gotten here. Is that true, that this is not the first thread in which you have gotten the kinds of responses that you have gotten here?

And if you regularly post in other philosophy forums, that you likewise get such responses in those forums as well. Do you post in other philosophy forums, and do you get similar results in those forums?

Of course, you have already answered one of these questions, as you have stated that this is "ANOTHER thread" in which this has happened. With such emphasis on the word "ANOTHER", it would seem that this has happened many times with you.

As long as you persist in posting in the manner that you have done in this thread, you can expect this sort of thing to happen again and again. If you want a change in how people react to your posts, you need to change how you post.

Of course, I do not expect that you will change based on this post of mine. I expect that you will continue to post as you have, and will continue to wonder why you get the sorts of responses you get. I hope I am mistaken on that.
"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence." - David Hume
creation

Post by creation »

Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm
creation wrote: October 24th, 2020, 5:28 pm And, once again, ANOTHER thread has turned into just looking at an individual [me], and criticizing this one, instead of focusing solely on the topic, which WAS; there exists, supposedly, 'proof there is no God'.

There is a reason for that. It is because you have made it about you with way you have posted, both in the quantity of your posts, and in the characteristics of your posts. You have effectively derailed the thread, and now you have the temerity to complain about the result of your actions.

You may have noticed that other people who have expressed disagreement with the opening post have gotten different responses than you have gotten. Not just from me, but from others as well. Do you not wonder why it is that the reactions you have gotten are different from the reactions others have gotten?
Yes.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm It is because of a difference in your posts.
Okay, but as I just said, 'I was NOT wondering'.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm I will make a guess, and you can tell us if this is true or not, if it pleases you to give a clear response, that this is not the first thread in which you have gotten the kinds of responses that you have gotten here.
I thought I made this VERY CLEAR when I wrote; 'And, once again, ANOTHER THREAD ...'.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm Is that true, that this is not the first thread in which you have gotten the kinds of responses that you have gotten here?
Did you NOT UNDERSTAND what I wrote. I did, after all, state: And, once again, ANOTHER thread has turned into just looking at an individual [me], and criticizing this one, instead of focusing solely on the topic,

The first five words made it VERY CLEAR that this is NOT THE FIRST THREAD in which I have gotten the kinds of responses that I have gotten here. SO, 'your guess' was RIGHT.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm And if you regularly post in other philosophy forums, that you likewise get such responses in those forums as well. Do you post in other philosophy forums, and do you get similar results in those forums?
Some times, some times not.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm Of course, you have already answered one of these questions, as you have stated that this is "ANOTHER thread" in which this has happened.
So, WHY the long and completely unnecessary "guessing", and clarifying questioning, here?
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm With such emphasis on the word "ANOTHER", it would seem that this has happened many times with you.
Wow, you are taking a long time to get to a point.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm As long as you persist in posting in the manner that you have done in this thread, you can expect this sort of thing to happen again and again.
Okay. But what is KNOWN, by some, especially in regards to, so called, "philosophical discussions", the idea is to stay on the topic of the discussion and disregard 'trying to' attack the 'person'. But each to their own, so if some people want to continue looking at the 'person' expressing the views and continue 'trying to' attack that 'person', then so be it. I have PROVEN how the so called "proof there is NO God" is just false, wrong, and incorrect, but some people do NOT want to look at and discuss this fact, then that is PERFECTLY FINE with me. These people can keep 'trying to' "attack" 'me' for as long as they want. Doing this, however, will NEVER make their views on the topic come across more sound NOR more valid.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm If you want a change in how people react to your posts, you need to change how you post.
Okay. But, at the moment, I Truly ENJOY how people react to my posts. In fact the reactions I get are EXACTLY what I have been searching for. As those reactions PROVE EXACTLY what I have to say in regards to how the Mind and the brain actually work.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm Of course, I do not expect that you will change based on this post of mine.
WHY is this, so called, "of course"?
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm I expect that you will continue to post as you have, and will continue to wonder why you get the sorts of responses you get.
But I do NOT wonder WHY I get the responses I get. In fact I KNOW EXACTLY WHY I get the responses I get, AND WANT.
Jack D Ripper wrote: October 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm I hope I am mistaken on that.
Okay. BUT, as I have stated previously:
And, once again, ANOTHER thread has turned into just looking at an individual [me], and criticizing this one, instead of focusing solely on the topic, which WAS; there exists, supposedly, 'proof there is no God'.

The OBVIOUS FACT is: there is ACTUALLY NO proof at all that there is NO God.

Thee actual Truth IS the EXACT OPPOSITE can be said to be true. That is; proof that there IS God, EXISTS.
Terrapin Station

creation wrote: October 24th, 2020, 5:14 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: October 24th, 2020, 8:07 am

How unexpected.
With you, what would the point be?
evolution

Post by evolution »

Terrapin Station wrote: October 25th, 2020, 7:31 am
creation wrote: October 24th, 2020, 5:14 pm

To show "others" that you actually KNOW and UNDERSTAND what you are saying.

But, if you can not and will not even attempt to explain what you have said and meant, then some will conclude that you actually do not even KNOW.
Terrapin Station

evolution wrote: October 25th, 2020, 6:33 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: October 25th, 2020, 7:31 am

What in the world? What does you're inability to know what I'm talking about have to do with other people?
evolution

Post by evolution »

Terrapin Station wrote: October 26th, 2020, 9:11 am
evolution wrote: October 25th, 2020, 6:33 pm

What in the world?
What is this question in relation to, EXACTLY?
Terrapin Station wrote: October 26th, 2020, 9:11 amWhat does you're inability to know what I'm talking about have to do with other people?
If you meant 'your' instead of 'you are', here, then this NEVER had ANY thing to do with 'my inability' at all.

I have ALREADY shown HOW it is possible to KNOW what you are talking about. You are the one revealing 'your inability' to be able to CLARIFY. what you are talking about to me and others.

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream