Beyond the Duality of Blind Belief and Blind Denial

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
Nick_A

Beyond the Duality of Blind Belief and Blind Denial

Post by Nick_A »

As we’ve all witnessed debates over the existence and relevance of God within society boils down to those who blindly believe and those who blindly deny. This is the norm for life in Plato’s cave. What of the minority who finds all these arguments to be insufficient? Do they have an alternative leading to the possible escape from Plato’s Cave?

This thread does not intellectually choose sides. I’m interested if there are any others here who have experienced what Albert Einstein called it the “cosmic religious feeling.”

Religion in society or within Plato’s Cave has always had the purpose of consolation and morality. However, there are and always have been, a minority who have felt their own nothingness in the presence of a lawful larger whole we call universe. A person intuites the smallness of their own thoughts in the presence of lawful infinity and the possibility of consciously becoming aware of their responsibility to it. Einstein considered the cosmic religious feeling to be of the highest sphere of human capabilities. How many are aware of it and prefer to argue over societal details.

Here is what Einstein wrote on this in a 1930 article
The individual feels the futility of human desires and aims and the sublimity and marvelous order which reveal themselves both in nature and in the world of thought. Individual existence impresses him as a sort of prison and he wants to experience the universe as a single significant whole. The beginnings of cosmic religious feeling already appear at an early stage of development, e.g., in many of the Psalms of David and in some of the Prophets. Buddhism, as we have learned especially from the wonderful writings of Schopenhauer, contains a much stronger element of this.
The religious geniuses of all ages have been distinguished by this kind of religious feeling, which knows no dogma and no God conceived in man’s image; so that there can be no church whose central teachings are based on it. Hence it is precisely among the heretics of every age that we find men who were filled with this highest kind of religious feeling and were in many cases regarded by their contemporaries as atheists, sometimes also as saints. Looked at in this light, men like Democritus, Francis of Assisi, and Spinoza are closely akin to one another.
People argue intellectually with a conditioned mind and Einstein is referring to feeling quality through higher emotion. But how do we communicate the cosmic religious feeling through words and the intellect? It is the domain of art which apparently is no longer valued in modern times. How then is a person able to feel universal will that governs our universe?
I maintain that the cosmic religious feeling is the strongest and noblest motive for scientific research. Only those who realize the immense efforts and, above all, the devotion without which pioneer work in theoretical science cannot be achieved are able to grasp the strength of the emotion out of which alone such work, remote as it is from the immediate realities of life, can issue.
What a deep conviction of the rationality of the universe and what a yearning to understand, were it but a feeble reflection of the mind revealed in this world, Kepler and Newton must have had to enable them to spend years of solitary labor in disentangling the principles of celestial mechanics! Those whose acquaintance with scientific research is derived chiefly from its practical results easily develop a completely false notion of the mentality of the men who, surrounded by a skeptical world, have shown the way to kindred spirits scattered wide through the world and through the centuries.
Only one who has devoted his life to similar ends can have a vivid realization of what has inspired these men and given them the strength to remain true to their purpose in spite of countless failures. It is cosmic religious feeling that gives a man such strength. A contemporary has said, not unjustly, that in this materialistic age of ours the serious scientific workers are the only profoundly religious people.
Has anyone here experienced the cosmic religious feeling? What does it feel like to experience your nothingness and insignificance in the presence of the needs of a larger whole which dwarfs us? Does it help you to experience the wholeness of life without the egoistic need for descending into dualistic arguments to try to feel “meaning?”
Man would like to be an egoist and cannot. This is the most striking characteristic of his wretchedness and the source of his greatness." Simone Weil....Gravity and Grace
Ecurb

Re: Beyond the Duality of Blind Belief and Blind Denial

Post by Ecurb »

Good ol' Albert seems a bit self-serving. He says, "A contemporary has said, not unjustly, that in this materialistic age of ours the serious scientific workers are the only profoundly religious people." I suppose we must all define "profundity" and "religion" in our own way -- but I imagine that non-scientific types can be religious, just like scientists. If Albert finds a "cosmic religious feeling" in scientific study of the universe, perhaps others find it in other things -- the love of a child, the starry night of Van Gogh, Jesus's (non-scientific) ascension from the dead, or Whitman's contemplation of the stars in the "mystical moist night air".

IN addition, the "experience (of) nothingness and insignificance" is, if not anti-religious, at least anti-Christian. Were we not (acc.the Bible) made in God's image? Didn't God Himself become a man? Was He "insignificant"?

No doubt the scientific enterprise CAN create and be motivated by "cosmic religious feelings". To suggest science is the only path by which these feelings can be attained is nonsense. Here's the Whitman poem I quoted above:
When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer

When I heard the learn’d astronomer,
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me,
When I was shown the charts and diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them,
When I sitting heard the astronomer where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Ecurb
Good ol' Albert seems a bit self-serving. He says, "A contemporary has said, not unjustly, that in this materialistic age of ours the serious scientific workers are the only profoundly religious people." I suppose we must all define "profundity" and "religion" in our own way -- but I imagine that non-scientific types can be religious, just like scientists. If Albert finds a "cosmic religious feeling" in scientific study of the universe, perhaps others find it in other things -- the love of a child, the starry night of Van Gogh, Jesus's (non-scientific) ascension from the dead, or Whitman's contemplation of the stars in the "mystical moist night air".
Secular scientists are drawn to proving details. Einstein is referring to the rare scientist drawn to experience lawful wholeness and willing to accept their insignificance in front of it. This thread looks for those who have experienced this. Einstein wrote
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble.

The scientists’ religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
IN addition, the "experience (of) nothingness and insignificance" is, if not anti-religious, at least anti-Christian. Were we not (acc.the Bible) made in God's image? Didn't God Himself become a man? Was He "insignificant"?
The tripartite soul or essence of man may be in the image of God but Man on earth is no longer in that image. He has become the “Wretched Man” in opposition with himself. Jesus mission was to allow Man to transcend the effects of imagination and become himself.

Jesus on earth was insignificant. That is why he accepted the Cross.
No doubt the scientific enterprise CAN create and be motivated by "cosmic religious feelings". To suggest science is the only path by which these feelings can be attained is nonsense. Here's the Whitman poem I quoted above:
Einstein is referring to these rare scientists whose intellectual intelligence matches their emotional intelligence so they can feel the reality of wholeness.

Most secularists believe the science of details will eventually disprove the necessity for our Source. Simone Weil like Einstein and others believed that this combination of intellect and emotional quality will draw these people to it much like a moth is drawn to the light. It is this attraction to inner spiritual light that will enable a person to “understand”, not just know, universal and human purpose.
"To restore to science as a whole, for mathematics as well as psychology and sociology, the sense of its origin and veritable destiny as a bridge leading toward God---not by diminishing, but by increasing precision in demonstration, verification and supposition---that would indeed be a task worth accomplishing." Simone Weil
This realization begins when a person has felt their nothingness and insignificance in the presence of a universal will presently beyond our comprehension. I’m just curious if any others have experienced what Einstein, Simone, and others refer to.
Man would like to be an egoist and cannot. This is the most striking characteristic of his wretchedness and the source of his greatness." Simone Weil....Gravity and Grace
Ecurb

Post by Ecurb »

I don't doubt that Einstein was correct in assuming the motive for some scientists; I object to his claim that scientists are the "only profoundly religious people."

Of course it is true that "reason" (i.e. logic) was once thought to derive from the divine, and we secularists may be unjustified in having "faith" in it. Nonetheless, I don't see why science should be elevated as the holiest of holies. It seems that Einstein (and perhaps you) is dissembling -- trying to argue against the tendency of science (and scientists) to decry religious faith.

On a personal note, when I feel the presense of a universal "truth" (not "will"), I don't feel my "nothingness or my insignficance". Far from it. INstead I find it uplifting to approach the essence of something, and when (as is often the case) the talents and genius of my fellow humans have exposed me to such a truth, I feel enobled by whatever comprehension I may have of it, and proud of my kinship to those whose talents have led me to it. I include Einstein among those talents, however mistaken I think he is here.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Ecurb wrote: July 28th, 2021, 5:23 pm I don't doubt that Einstein was correct in assuming the motive for some scientists; I object to his claim that scientists are the "only profoundly religious people."

Of course it is true that "reason" (i.e. logic) was once thought to derive from the divine, and we secularists may be unjustified in having "faith" in it. Nonetheless, I don't see why science should be elevated as the holiest of holies. It seems that Einstein (and perhaps you) is dissembling -- trying to argue against the tendency of science (and scientists) to decry religious faith.

On a personal note, when I feel the presense of a universal "truth" (not "will"), I don't feel my "nothingness or my insignficance". Far from it. INstead I find it uplifting to approach the essence of something, and when (as is often the case) the talents and genius of my fellow humans have exposed me to such a truth, I feel enobled by whatever comprehension I may have of it, and proud of my kinship to those whose talents have led me to it. I include Einstein among those talents, however mistaken I think he is here.
A person may be drawn to the spiritual light by emotion. A person "feels" their relationship to it. However emotion can become victim to self deception producing the opposite of its original intent. The higher intellect protects the heart and reveals when it falls victim to self deception.
Only one who has devoted his life to similar ends can have a vivid realization of what has inspired these men and given them the strength to remain true to their purpose in spite of countless failures. It is cosmic religious feeling that gives a man such strength. A contemporary has said, not unjustly, that in this materialistic age of ours the serious scientific workers are the only profoundly religious people.
The scientist Einstein refers to not only has the emotional depth which feels the cosmic religious emotion but also the intellectual depth which defends it while discovering the elemental laws which sustains our universe..

It is uplifting when we feel the wholeness of our universe. Yet experiencing our nothingness within universal wholeness and the smallness of our place within it is a humbling experience.

I'm curious if modern philosophical interests further the love of wisdom or the cosmic religious emotion or destroys it in the young through the modern obsession with politics. A lot of religious and philosophical teachings profess blind belief which is met with blind denial. Plato described this condition as passengers on the ship of fools. The real scientist may be one who has learned how to steer the ship so in the future machines can serve Man rather than Man serving machines.
Ecurb

Post by Ecurb »

Nick_A wrote: July 28th, 2021, 9:56 pm

A person may be drawn to the spiritual light by emotion. A person "feels" their relationship to it. However emotion can become victim to self deception producing the opposite of its original intent. The higher intellect protects the heart and reveals when it falls victim to self deception.

Reason can also lead the chariot astray and the driver into self-deception. Such reason is called "rationalization". The "higher intellect" can be adept in its practice.

The great Saints of the 13th century were Acquinas and Assissi. One represents reason; the other a more poetic approach to enlightenment. Are you really so sure that St. Thomas's approach is superior to St. Francis's?
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member
Favorite Philosopher: Cratylus

Post by Pattern-chaser »

Nick_A wrote: July 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm As we’ve all witnessed debates over the existence and relevance of God within society boils down to those who blindly believe and those who blindly deny...
...and also those who are not blind, who are aware of what they know, and what they don't, but who conclude that God does [not] exist?
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Pattern-chaser wrote: July 29th, 2021, 10:55 am
Nick_A wrote: July 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm As we’ve all witnessed debates over the existence and relevance of God within society boils down to those who blindly believe and those who blindly deny...
...and also those who are not blind, who are aware of what they know, and what they don't, but who conclude that God does [not] exist?
Another resident of Plato's Cave who believes they are free and able to consciously choose.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.
-Johann von Goethe
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Ecurb wrote: July 29th, 2021, 9:58 am
Nick_A wrote: July 28th, 2021, 9:56 pm

Reason can also lead the chariot astray and the driver into self-deception. Such reason is called "rationalization". The "higher intellect" can be adept in its practice.

The great Saints of the 13th century were Acquinas and Assissi. One represents reason; the other a more poetic approach to enlightenment. Are you really so sure that St. Thomas's approach is superior to St. Francis's?
No. The ideal purpose of discursive thought in the search for truth is it leads to contradictions which can be reconciled by the higher intellect of noesis. The dialectic is also vulnerable to self deception when a person egoistically seeks to justify its conclusions while avoiding the experience of contradictions. A person must know when to give way and open to the higher experience of noesis, (immediate intuition, apprehension, or mental 'seeing' of principles)dianoia. Simone Weil describes how her own discursive thought invites the experience of noesis.
"...It is not for man to seek, or even to believe in God. He has only to refuse to believe in everything that is not God. This refusal does not presuppose belief. It is enough to recognize, what is obvious to any mind, that all the goods of this world, past, present, or future, real or imaginary, are finite and limited and radically incapable of satisfying the desire which burns perpetually with in us for an infinite and perfect good... It is not a matter of self-questioning or searching. A man has only to persist in his refusal, and one day or another God will come to him."
-- Weil, Simone, ON SCIENCE, NECESSITY, AND THE LOVE OF GOD, edited by Richard Rees, London, Oxford University Press, 1968.- ©
Ecurb

Post by Ecurb »

Nick_A wrote: July 29th, 2021, 2:15 pm

No. The ideal purpose of discursive thought in the search for truth is it leads to contradictions which can be reconciled by the higher intellect of noesis. The dialectic is also vulnerable to self deception when a person egoistically seeks to justify its conclusions while avoiding the experience of contradictions. A person must know when to give way and open to the higher experience of noesis, (immediate intuition, apprehension, or mental 'seeing' of principles)dianoia. Simone Weil describes how her own discursive thought invites the experience of noesis.
"...It is not for man to seek, or even to believe in God. He has only to refuse to believe in everything that is not God. This refusal does not presuppose belief. It is enough to recognize, what is obvious to any mind, that all the goods of this world, past, present, or future, real or imaginary, are finite and limited and radically incapable of satisfying the desire which burns perpetually with in us for an infinite and perfect good... It is not a matter of self-questioning or searching. A man has only to persist in his refusal, and one day or another God will come to him."
-- Weil, Simone, ON SCIENCE, NECESSITY, AND THE LOVE OF GOD, edited by Richard Rees, London, Oxford University Press, 1968.- ©
To each his own. Perhaps Simone Weil has a "desire which burns perpetually with in (her) for an infinite and perfect good," but the rest of us will have to muddle through with finite and imperfect good. Heck, bat .350 and you'll lead the National League in hitting!

Maybe the quest for infinite and perfect goodness worked for Acquinas and Assissi, but infinity seems a bit of a stretch for me, as does perfection.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Ecurb wrote: July 29th, 2021, 7:30 pm
Nick_A wrote: July 29th, 2021, 2:15 pm

To each his own. Perhaps Simone Weil has a "desire which burns perpetually with in (her) for an infinite and perfect good," but the rest of us will have to muddle through with finite and imperfect good. Heck, bat .350 and you'll lead the National League in hitting!

Maybe the quest for infinite and perfect goodness worked for Acquinas and Assissi, but infinity seems a bit of a stretch for me, as does perfection.
I agree. Only a rare few can need and act upon a cosmic religious feeling which inspires what Simone needed. It isn't for everyone.

Jacob Needleman asked:
does there exist in man a natural attraction to truth and to the struggle for truth that is stronger than the natural attraction to pleasure?
Was Simone expressing a sick mind needing professional help or do I have the sick mind for so often preferring pleasure? A person really has to ask themselves what they are willing to sacrifice for the experience of truth.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Nick_A wrote: July 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm As we’ve all witnessed debates over the existence and relevance of God within society boils down to those who blindly believe and those who blindly deny. This is the norm for life in Plato’s cave. What of the minority who finds all these arguments to be insufficient? Do they have an alternative leading to the possible escape from Plato’s Cave?
Probably not. Chances are that neither does anyone else escape the cave - not yet.

While the situation is more polarised than in the past, there are MANY who do not blindly believe any narratives, who choose to keep an open mind.

From my standpoint, religion and science have been wrong so often it would be naive to take all that they claim on face value.
PoeticUniverse

Post by PoeticUniverse »

Nick_A wrote: July 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm Has anyone here experienced the cosmic religious feeling? What does it feel like to experience your nothingness and insignificance in the presence of the needs of a larger whole which dwarfs us? Does it help you to experience the wholeness of life without the egoistic need for descending into dualistic arguments to try to feel “meaning?”
Showing ‘God’ as Not Necessity
(Outline)

The fields form and exhaust reality,
As partless, continuous—there’s no Space!
Reality maintains itself in place
As the net of objects interacting.

Copernicus’ revolution’s complete;
External entities aren’t required
To hold the universe; God’s not needed,
Nor any background; there is no Outside.

Nor is there the ‘now’ all over the place.
GR’s relational nature extends
To Time as well—the ‘flow’ of time is not
An ultimate aspect of reality.

All is Relational: no entity
Exists independently of anything;
There are no intrinsic properties,
Just features in relation to what’s else.

Interactions and events (not things) are
Quantum entangled with such others else;
Impermanence pertains all the way through—
What Nagarjuna means by Emptiness.

There are no fundamental substances,
No permanences, no bird’s-eye view
Of All, no Foundation to Everything,
Plus no infinite regress ne’er completed.

The fields are not from anything—causeless!
Or ‘not from anything’ is of lawless
‘Nothing’, which can’t ever form to remain.
There is no reason, then, to existence.

Hope’s Necessary ‘God’ vanishes!
This realization of Impermanence,
No Absolutes, and Emptiness,
Is Nirvana, though coincidently.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

PoeticUniverse wrote: July 29th, 2021, 11:05 pm
Nick_A wrote: July 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm Has anyone here experienced the cosmic religious feeling? What does it feel like to experience your nothingness and insignificance in the presence of the needs of a larger whole which dwarfs us? Does it help you to experience the wholeness of life without the egoistic need for descending into dualistic arguments to try to feel “meaning?”
Showing ‘God’ as Not Necessity
(Outline)

The fields form and exhaust reality,
As partless, continuous—there’s no Space!
Reality maintains itself in place
As the net of objects interacting.

Copernicus’ revolution’s complete;
External entities aren’t required
To hold the universe; God’s not needed,
Nor any background; there is no Outside.

Nor is there the ‘now’ all over the place.
GR’s relational nature extends
To Time as well—the ‘flow’ of time is not
An ultimate aspect of reality.

All is Relational: no entity
Exists independently of anything;
There are no intrinsic properties,
Just features in relation to what’s else.

Interactions and events (not things) are
Quantum entangled with such others else;
Impermanence pertains all the way through—
What Nagarjuna means by Emptiness.

There are no fundamental substances,
No permanences, no bird’s-eye view
Of All, no Foundation to Everything,
Plus no infinite regress ne’er completed.

The fields are not from anything—causeless!
Or ‘not from anything’ is of lawless
‘Nothing’, which can’t ever form to remain.
There is no reason, then, to existence.

Hope’s Necessary ‘God’ vanishes!
This realization of Impermanence,
No Absolutes, and Emptiness,
Is Nirvana, though coincidently.
Some like Simone Weil and Einstein are attracted to the light of the eternal unchanging. But at the same time

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”
― Heraclitus

Is this a contradiction or can it be reconciled by a higher quality of reason? Can constant change and the eternal unchanging exist together or is it impossible due to the law of non-contradiction?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Sy Borg wrote: July 29th, 2021, 9:26 pm
Nick_A wrote: July 27th, 2021, 1:58 pm As we’ve all witnessed debates over the existence and relevance of God within society boils down to those who blindly believe and those who blindly deny. This is the norm for life in Plato’s cave. What of the minority who finds all these arguments to be insufficient? Do they have an alternative leading to the possible escape from Plato’s Cave?
Probably not. Chances are that neither does anyone else escape the cave - not yet.

While the situation is more polarised than in the past, there are MANY who do not blindly believe any narratives, who choose to keep an open mind.

From my standpoint, religion and science have been wrong so often it would be naive to take all that they claim on face value.
Perhaps some have escaped the inner slavery of Plato's Cave. We just don't know them. But for those who believe escape is possible, would you agree that the first step is a change of attitude and the humility to accept like Socrates that "I know nothing" and begin conscious efforts to know thyself or having the experience of knowing thyself from this impartial attitude?

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream