The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
butimfeeling2022

Post by butimfeeling2022 »

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do some-thing, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did every-thing...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

When one writes something for the same god as the previous ones.
when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn't write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, or else it doesn't seem to me that

God REALLY didn't forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,

...for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you ...?
butimfeeling2022

Re: The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

Why are you spending time and effort yourself writing this post?
"You can't change anyone's mind without getting to the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind", someone said to me...

Here's the fundamental problem with the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind...

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really haven't done that player...and player remember also that...

...one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really can't exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again...and again...or you didn't really make it as it was really made player...

What about the ones who simply don't like what you write and hurry to reply without thinking first?

keep imagining stuff ...

...something else than anything you can imagine keeps happening around you in reality...

...as you really didn't do everything...

...everything was done player before you existed...

...as you can verify yourself wherever you are by looking around and noticing how the dead things behave in the way that nature planned over and over and ...over...

...so that the alive ones that are completely free to wonder, to be able to make some sense of the world around them as the wonder in a fun way for them...

...or else I am afraid the universe didn't really have to do anything further for the living beings to be able to have fun in their lives, after all the laws for the dead things where completed...

...as nature made the dead ones behave over and over and over the same way in reality, so that the living ones who are free to behave in any way, to be able to follow nature's plan which is really fun, and not get caught up with "money" stories from idiots who can't appreciate nature....
butimfeeling2022

and...when one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, or else it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you ...?
butimfeeling2022

What?
and...when one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, or else it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you ...?

Why?
Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.
Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

How?
https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

The gods are watching you with laughter and joy. That's why they created the basics of the universe. Just to let them look at their own incarnated eternal playing of love and war. Then, watching the incarnation of the human homonid gods, they realized the human gods had contributed in a tricky way...

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream