From a Religious Viewpoint, is it My Fault That I'm an Atheist?

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
3017Metaphysician

Re: From a Religious Viewpoint, is it My Fault That I'm an Atheist?

Post by 3017Metaphysician »

N693 wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:51 pm Great. I don't care.
On the contrary. You made a big stink about it.
“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” "Spooky Action at a Distance"
― Albert Einstein
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member
Favorite Philosopher: Cratylus

Post by Pattern-chaser »

N693 wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:17 pm The claim the media shouldn't lie has nothing to do with Trump yet no one on this thread can talk about anything other than Trump. Therefore, the "conclusion" was not "jumped to" it was stating an observation.
I mentioned Trump only in response to you. Perhaps it would be useful to check who has said what before you post?
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
N693

Post by N693 »

You two are unreal. Like we can't read the thread. I complained about the media lying and you two can't talk about that because Trump lives rent free in your heads. Now you're "na you're the one on Trump". Unreal read above.

Here ya go: Trump Trump Trump Trump. There, spend the next 700 post ranting.
Leontiskos
Favorite Philosopher: Aristotle and Aquinas

Post by Leontiskos »

Dlaw wrote: November 26th, 2022, 9:36 pm Is atheism closest to a choice, a rebellion or something more like color-blindness.
In our modern, secular context I believe it is closest to color-blindness. Most secularists do not even understand what the word “God” means in the classical sense.
Dlaw wrote: November 26th, 2022, 9:36 pmI feel like I take religion and religious people seriously, but sometimes that seems like it might be worse - might appear cynical or insulting in some way.
Dlaw wrote: November 27th, 2022, 5:10 pmRather than attacking or defending a belief about God you don't have to worry about it at all.

But I fear that my attitude is, if anything, even more insulting towards religion than a "militant atheist" attack.
Dlaw wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:46 pmSo when it comes to religion, I FEEL that what religious people say is real, and some part of it is true in human terms. I know that people have a deep emotional relationship with their religion. My question here is what obligation I have to take that religious relationship seriously. Can I really relate to religious people and respect their values if I think that the central idea of their faith is made up?
Dlaw wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:46 pmFor example, as far as I know, some Muslims believe that a person has an obligation to heed the Prophet. Is my belief system hostile to that or do just have a different sense of what "heed" means?
Dlaw wrote: November 28th, 2022, 9:29 pmI don't think that I'm a real atheist. I believe in human stories and the values in those stories. God is often the easiest way in to a dense and otherwise confusing narrative - and the language is so good! If I find so much about religion to be so valuable but God is just sort of a non-starter for me, is my atheism a fault? is it my fault?
Oh, it sounds to me as if you are indeed a real atheist; you’re just not a reactionary, neurotic, or militant atheist (as is so common today, even on this forum). If we take ‘atheist’ to mean someone who believes that God does not exist, then you are an atheist, but one who sees value in religion. Jordan Peterson would be in a similar place. And of course there is value in religion. One would have to be highly irrational to doubt such a thing.

At the end of the day religious assent is different from aesthetic or moral assent, just as religion is different from aesthetics or morality. One could find various sorts of value in religion without being religious. This seems to be what you have done.

Given that you have asked so many varied questions, let me just address these two:
Dlaw wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:46 pmMy question here is what obligation I have to take that religious relationship seriously. Can I really relate to religious people and respect their values if I think that the central idea of their faith is made up?

For example, as far as I know, some Muslims believe that a person has an obligation to heed the Prophet. Is my belief system hostile to that or do just have a different sense of what "heed" means?
As to the second question, if the central idea of a religion is fully opaque to you, then you cannot relate to it. If the central idea of a religion is irrational to you, then you will be unlikely to respect it. That said, it seems like you believe that religious belief is mistaken but understandable, and thus not fully irrational. In that case respect is possible, especially if you think religion is a surrogate for deeper values.

As to the first question, it will depend on the religion in question and what you know of it. For example, modern secularists often have a greater obligation to take Buddhism seriously than Islam. This is because Buddhist doctrine is more plausible to their ears and more consonant with their own beliefs.

Now, a theist will fault you for your atheism if they believe that 1) God calls all to belief, and 2) You have neglected that call. Essentially, if theism is true then at least at some point you would be at fault for your atheism. Atheism is a belief system of its own (or an unbelief system, as you prefer) and is thus subject to the same constraints of volition as any other belief system. The six year-old indoctrinated atheist is no more responsible for their beliefs than the six year-old indoctrinated Christian. Yet if theism is true then at some point in our lives we transition to a stage of responsibility which provides us with sufficient resources to seek and to believe. So yes: as a rule of thumb and from a religious viewpoint, you are at fault.
Wrestling with Philosophy since 456 BC

Socrates: He's like that, Hippias, not refined. He's garbage, he cares about nothing but the truth.
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member

Post by Pattern-chaser »

N693 wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 5:52 pm You two are unreal. Like we can't read the thread. I complained about the media lying and you two can't talk about that because Trump lives rent free in your heads. Now you're "na you're the one on Trump". Unreal read above.

Here ya go: Trump Trump Trump Trump. There, spend the next 700 post ranting.
Trump is a dangerous and narcissistic idiot, IMO. Trump is as relevant and useful to our real lives as God is to an atheist: none. [Also IMO.] Happily, this thread is not about him.
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
Good_Egg

Post by Good_Egg »

Seems to me that there are atheists who have a code of ethics, believe that talk of good and evil is meaningful, and can see value in practices such as meditation.

What makes them atheists is that they do not believe in spirit-entities, in persons-without-bodies who can interact with people.

Such an atheist may orient their life towards goodness without ever conceiving of goodness as a person.

If that's you, then no it's not your fault, and no just God will punish you.
"Opinions are fiercest.. ..when the evidence to support or refute them is weakest" - Druin Burch
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Good_Egg wrote: December 4th, 2022, 11:09 am Seems to me that there are atheists who have a code of ethics, believe that talk of good and evil is meaningful, and can see value in practices such as meditation.

What makes them atheists is that they do not believe in spirit-entities, in persons-without-bodies who can interact with people.

Such an atheist may orient their life towards goodness without ever conceiving of goodness as a person.

Impressive. If true, it kind of blows Pascal's wager out of the water.
"As usual... it depends."
Dlaw

Post by Dlaw »

Leontiskos wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:07 pm
Dlaw wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:46 pmMy question here is what obligation I have to take that religious relationship seriously. Can I really relate to religious people and respect their values if I think that the central idea of their faith is made up?

For example, as far as I know, some Muslims believe that a person has an obligation to heed the Prophet. Is my belief system hostile to that or do just have a different sense of what "heed" means?
As to the second question, if the central idea of a religion is fully opaque to you, then you cannot relate to it. If the central idea of a religion is irrational to you, then you will be unlikely to respect it. That said, it seems like you believe that religious belief is mistaken but understandable, and thus not fully irrational. In that case respect is possible, especially if you think religion is a surrogate for deeper values.
First, I have to take issue with the idea that the central idea of religion is "opaque" to me. As far as I'm concerned, I know what God is. God is a character in a lot of very important books. These books and the ideas in them are tremendously important for examining all sorts of really important questions. I don't accept that religious people care about or examine these questions more than I do.

I just never thought God was real and just did not understand that adults really believed in such a thing. I didn't even think it was controversial as a kid.
Leontiskos wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:07 pmAs to the first question, it will depend on the religion in question and what you know of it. For example, modern secularists often have a greater obligation to take Buddhism seriously than Islam. This is because Buddhist doctrine is more plausible to their ears and more consonant with their own beliefs.
That's an interesting point. I did not think about it in those terms although I have always been attracted to Buddhism and definitely felt it was "more true" than other faiths, perhaps. I like faiths better when the central character is meant to be a human being who shows mortal weakness and hopelessness.

For me, the most important part in the Bible is when Jesus asks his Father why He had foresaken his only son.
Leontiskos wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:07 pmNow, a theist will fault you for your atheism if they believe that 1) God calls all to belief, and 2) You have neglected that call. Essentially, if theism is true then at least at some point you would be at fault for your atheism. Atheism is a belief system of its own (or an unbelief system, as you prefer) and is thus subject to the same constraints of volition as any other belief system. The six year-old indoctrinated atheist is no more responsible for their beliefs than the six year-old indoctrinated Christian. Yet if theism is true then at some point in our lives we transition to a stage of responsibility which provides us with sufficient resources to seek and to believe. So yes: as a rule of thumb and from a religious viewpoint, you are at fault.
That is a great answer. I think that atheists who grow up in a theistic society/community/family eventually feel weird about singing hymns, admiring beautiful churches, temples and mosques, participating in rituals. By your argument at some point you have to decide whether you belong or you don't belong.

I really can't bring myself to feel I don't belong, though. I feel that I have just as much a right to participate in this important part of the society as anyone else. But I kind of accept that isn't true - reluctantly. Frankly it pisses me off to let a lot of blowhards try and tell me I don't belong if I don't accept their childish interpretation of Scripture.

See, this is where my militant atheism starts to show so maybe the theists win. I dunno.
Leontiskos

Post by Leontiskos »

Good_Egg wrote: December 4th, 2022, 11:09 am Seems to me that there are atheists who have a code of ethics… If that's you, then no [your atheism] is not your fault…
Hmm. It’s not at all clear what a “code of ethics” has to do with the OP. You say that if an atheist has a code of ethics then he is not at fault for his unbelief. What is the meaning of such a claim? Are you implying that if an atheist does not have a code of ethics then he is at fault for his unbelief?

It would appear that you are making a Kantian move where religion is displaced by ethics. Yet the OP is quite clear that he desires a religious perspective, not an ethical perspective.

(I will be back in a week or so)

Socrates: He's like that, Hippias, not refined. He's garbage, he cares about nothing but the truth.
Good_Egg

Post by Good_Egg »

Leontiskos wrote: December 4th, 2022, 11:12 pm Are you implying that if an atheist does not have a code of ethics then he is at fault for his unbelief?
I'm suggesting that atheism is a broad church, if you'll pardon the expression. That under the umbrella term "atheist" you'll find all sorts of materialists and nihilists who between them reject or deny every element of Christianity, ethics included.

I'm responding to that variety by positing a minimal atheist. Someone who might agree with a Christian on quite a lot, but just about qualifies as an atheist because he can't quite conceive of goodness as personal, as a Good Spirit rather than an abstract quality.

And arguing that that minimal defining feature of atheism is not something for which one is morally culpable.

And yes that does imply that there could be, deeper into the sea of unfaith, those who are culpable for what they reject. Those who spit on goodness, who scorn whatever love they are shown ? Who see a little of what a Christian would call the love of God and choose to have nothing to do with it ?

Belief in God is sometimes likened to belief in the Loch Ness Monster. A rational judgment about the likelihood of something existing or not. Someone who is honestly mistaken in such a judgment is not morally bad thereby.

But maybe that's not the best way to look at religious belief...
"Opinions are fiercest.. ..when the evidence to support or refute them is weakest" - Druin Burch
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member

Post by Pattern-chaser »

Good_Egg wrote: December 4th, 2022, 11:09 am Seems to me that there are atheists who have a code of ethics, believe that talk of good and evil is meaningful, and can see value in practices such as meditation.

LuckyR wrote: December 4th, 2022, 7:32 pm Impressive. If true, it kind of blows Pascal's wager out of the water.
I hadn't thought of it like that. 👍 But let's be fair: Pascal's Wager was only ever an educational speculation, not presented or understood as a concrete foundation for further reasoning. But I have no issue with Good_Egg's argument, as posted here.

Interesting...
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
Leontiskos

Post by Leontiskos »

Good_Egg wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:48 am
Leontiskos wrote: December 4th, 2022, 11:12 pm Are you implying that if an atheist does not have a code of ethics then he is at fault for his unbelief?
I'm suggesting that atheism is a broad church, if you'll pardon the expression. That under the umbrella term "atheist" you'll find all sorts of materialists and nihilists who between them reject or deny every element of Christianity, ethics included.

I'm responding to that variety by positing a minimal atheist. Someone who might agree with a Christian on quite a lot, but just about qualifies as an atheist because he can't quite conceive of goodness as personal, as a Good Spirit rather than an abstract quality.

And arguing that that minimal defining feature of atheism is not something for which one is morally culpable.

And yes that does imply that there could be, deeper into the sea of unfaith, those who are culpable for what they reject. Those who spit on goodness, who scorn whatever love they are shown ? Who see a little of what a Christian would call the love of God and choose to have nothing to do with it ?

Belief in God is sometimes likened to belief in the Loch Ness Monster. A rational judgment about the likelihood of something existing or not. Someone who is honestly mistaken in such a judgment is not morally bad thereby.

But maybe that's not the best way to look at religious belief...
What I hear is 1) That Kantian displacement of religion by ethics, mentioned above (“it doesn’t matter whether you believe, so long as you are a good person”), and 2) An equivocation between fault and damnation.

Regarding the first, I should think that the Kantian viewpoint is not a religious viewpoint, given the way it downplays religious belief. Regarding the second, two different questions could be asked:

1. Is it my fault that I am an atheist?
2. Will I be damned because I am an atheist?

You are responding to the second question, are you not? Granted, the OP seems to be vacillating between (1) and <(1a): Am I responsible for my atheism?>. Still, one could be at fault for something without being damned. To suppose that the atheist is not at fault is to be committed to the conclusion that belief is not praiseworthy, and this conclusion is unacceptable to the Abrahamic religious mindset. It excludes much more than just Pascal.

Leontiskos

Post by Leontiskos »

Dlaw wrote: December 4th, 2022, 8:32 pm
Leontiskos wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:07 pm

First, I have to take issue with the idea that the central idea of religion is "opaque" to me.
I have not claimed that the central idea of religion is opaque to you (although it would not surprise me if this turned out to be the case). I was trying to unpack your verb, "made up," because it is unhelpfully vague. To unpack it I appealed to two different notions: opacity and irrationality.
Dlaw wrote: December 4th, 2022, 8:32 pmAs far as I'm concerned, I know what God is. God is a character in a lot of very important books. These books and the ideas in them are tremendously important for examining all sorts of really important questions. I don't accept that religious people care about or examine these questions more than I do.

I just never thought God was real and just did not understand that adults really believed in such a thing. I didn't even think it was controversial as a kid.
If you think God is a character in a book then the central idea of religion is indeed opaque to you. The central idea of religion presupposes, among other things, that God is much more than merely a character in a book. Someone who thinks that "God" refers to a character in a book has not understood theistic religion at all. At best they have taken a religious concept and reinterpreted it in a way that the religious person would find unacceptable.
Leontiskos wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:07 pmAs to the first question, it will depend on the religion in question and what you know of it. For example, modern secularists often have a greater obligation to take Buddhism seriously than Islam. This is because Buddhist doctrine is more plausible to their ears and more consonant with their own beliefs.
That's an interesting point. I did not think about it in those terms although I have always been attracted to Buddhism and definitely felt it was "more true" than other faiths, perhaps. I like faiths better when the central character is meant to be a human being who shows mortal weakness and hopelessness.

For me, the most important part in the Bible is when Jesus asks his Father why He had foresaken his only son.
Okay, interesting.
Leontiskos wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:07 pmNow, a theist will fault you for your atheism if they believe that 1) God calls all to belief, and 2) You have neglected that call. Essentially, if theism is true then at least at some point you would be at fault for your atheism. Atheism is a belief system of its own (or an unbelief system, as you prefer) and is thus subject to the same constraints of volition as any other belief system. The six year-old indoctrinated atheist is no more responsible for their beliefs than the six year-old indoctrinated Christian. Yet if theism is true then at some point in our lives we transition to a stage of responsibility which provides us with sufficient resources to seek and to believe. So yes: as a rule of thumb and from a religious viewpoint, you are at fault.
That is a great answer. I think that atheists who grow up in a theistic society/community/family eventually feel weird about singing hymns, admiring beautiful churches, temples and mosques, participating in rituals. By your argument at some point you have to decide whether you belong or you don't belong.
Well of course you do have to decide whether you belong, but that wasn't really my point (and that wouldn't answer your question, since fault requires more than not belonging). That would answer the question, "From a religious viewpoint, am I responsible for my atheism?" We would way, "Yes, at some point you must take responsibility for your decisions and positions and be responsible for your atheism."

My point was different, and the crucial point was this, "Yet if theism is true then at some point in our lives we transition to a stage of responsibility which provides us with sufficient resources to seek and to believe." Once one reaches this stage their unbelief is blameworthy.
Dlaw wrote: December 4th, 2022, 8:32 pmI really can't bring myself to feel I don't belong, though. I feel that I have just as much a right to participate in this important part of the society as anyone else. But I kind of accept that isn't true - reluctantly.
I don't see why you would want to participate in the worship of a God who you believe does not exist.

Good_Egg

Post by Good_Egg »

Leontiskos wrote: December 11th, 2022, 6:28 pm What I hear is 1) That Kantian displacement of religion by ethics, mentioned above (“it doesn’t matter whether you believe, so long as you are a good person”), and 2) An equivocation between fault and damnation.

Regarding the first, I should think that the Kantian viewpoint is not a religious viewpoint, given the way it downplays religious belief. Regarding the second, two different questions could be asked:

1. Is it my fault that I am an atheist?
2. Will I be damned because I am an atheist?
Religion is not primarily about belief. Religion is about worship. And "worship" comes from the same root as "worth". To worship someone is to accord them ultimate value within your value-system.

So I'd argue that it is possible to worship a character from fiction. If I read of Galahad as the perfect knight, and commit my life to being as Galahad-like as possible, judge each man by how Galahad-like he is, and read all I can of Galahad (read the source texts religiously) then I worship him. Believing him to have factually existed is an optional extra.

Conversely, is it possible for a morally good person to worship a God who they do not consider morally good ? Does it make any sense to say that Yahweh is an evil old bastard but he's my god so I sacrifice to him anyway ? Is that worship ?

I read a question about fault as an ethical question. I'll plead guilty to confusing fault and damnation, with the mitigating circumstance that I conceive of God as goodness personified. A just God damns those and only those who deserve it. And - as you see - I'm not convinced that it is truly worship to think of Him otherwise. Although I'm happy to concede the logical possibility of a being with the power of damnation who lacks that perfect goodness.
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member

Post by Pattern-chaser »

Good_Egg wrote: December 16th, 2022, 4:49 am Religion is not primarily about belief. Religion is about worship. And "worship" comes from the same root as "worth". To worship someone is to accord them ultimate value within your value-system.

So I'd argue that it is possible to worship a character from fiction. If I read of Galahad as the perfect knight, and commit my life to being as Galahad-like as possible, judge each man by how Galahad-like he is, and read all I can of Galahad (read the source texts religiously) then I worship him. Believing him to have factually existed is an optional extra.

Conversely, is it possible for a morally good person to worship a God who they do not consider morally good ? Does it make any sense to say that Yahweh is an evil old bastard but he's my god so I sacrifice to him anyway ? Is that worship ?

I read a question about fault as an ethical question. I'll plead guilty to confusing fault and damnation, with the mitigating circumstance that I conceive of God as goodness personified. A just God damns those and only those who deserve it. And - as you see - I'm not convinced that it is truly worship to think of Him otherwise. Although I'm happy to concede the logical possibility of a being with the power of damnation who lacks that perfect goodness.
This isn't how I would've put it, but so what? 😉 It says what needs to be said; what else matters? 👍

It seems we have to hammer this point home, again and again: religion is not about asserting the (scientific) existence of beings, supernatural or otherwise, it's about meaning, wisdom, understanding, and (as you say) worth. The literal, scientific, truth doesn't matter. The effect religious belief has on the believer, and on their aims and aspirations, is what matters; that's what religion does. All else is irrelevant.

👍
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"

Return to “Philosophy of Religion, Theism and Mythology”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream