Announcement: Your votes are in! The January 2019 Philosophy Book of the Month is The Runaway Species: How Human Creativity Remakes the World by David Eagleman and Anthony Brandt.

What do you believe?

Discuss philosophical questions regarding theism (and atheism), and discuss religion as it relates to philosophy. This includes any philosophical discussions that happen to be about god, gods, or a 'higher power' or the belief of them. This also generally includes philosophical topics about organized or ritualistic mysticism or about organized, common or ritualistic beliefs in the existence of supernatural phenomenon.
User avatar
Abiathar
Posts: 245
Joined: April 29th, 2008, 5:32 pm
Location: Angkor Wat.

Post by Abiathar » May 5th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Huh, you see because there is hard evidence to state that the Mesolithic Fomorians would have been the first to settle Ireland, as for the rest of a goodly ten thousand years it was coated in Ice. Before that, the tiny island was almost covered in water for millions of years.

The Pritani were a small little sect of people whom settled along the coast of Ireland from Scotland, they were the first "Celtic" Settlers. This is all recorded history, by the way, written by the Pritani. They arrived well after the established civlizations, and they arrived well after even the Romans had, and they were documented in Roman record.

The Fomorians, however, a traveling group of nomadic Hunter Gatherers settled there, the Partholonians being the very first to begin Agriculture on the Isle and of course doing away with them. This was the Tuatha De Dannan, who I might mention decended of Dana by their own account in roughly 2700BC on the Isle of Scotland. The first battle of Mag Tuireadh was when the Partholonians had secured a foothold and began to move into Fomorian Territory.

So, what you are saying, is that Before Ireland existed as a place above sea level, there were an 'elvish' people that had settled there. Though I honestly believe that our concept of mythical races do stem from real races, I find it hard to accept that they lived on open water.
"I aspire to say in ten sentences what one would say in a novel... and would not say" ~Nietzsche

User avatar
Samhains
Posts: 193
Joined: December 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Post by Samhains » May 5th, 2008, 11:29 pm

Abiathar wrote:Huh, you see because there is hard evidence to state that the Mesolithic Fomorians would have been the first to settle Ireland, as for the rest of a goodly ten thousand years it was coated in Ice. Before that, the tiny island was almost covered in water for millions of years.

The Pritani were a small little sect of people whom settled along the coast of Ireland from Scotland, they were the first "Celtic" Settlers. This is all recorded history, by the way, written by the Pritani. They arrived well after the established civlizations, and they arrived well after even the Romans had, and they were documented in Roman record.

The Fomorians, however, a traveling group of nomadic Hunter Gatherers settled there, the Partholonians being the very first to begin Agriculture on the Isle and of course doing away with them. This was the Tuatha De Dannan, who I might mention decended of Dana by their own account in roughly 2700BC on the Isle of Scotland. The first battle of Mag Tuireadh was when the Partholonians had secured a foothold and began to move into Fomorian Territory.

So, what you are saying, is that Before Ireland existed as a place above sea level, there were an 'elvish' people that had settled there. Though I honestly believe that our concept of mythical races do stem from real races, I find it hard to accept that they lived on open water.
That is the Pritani then, as the name is nothing....it is what "Modern people" understand...the Bloodline held in my family predates them as well, to the Elven people. the First Humans..the first person to come forth from the cave was elven...(there was at one time no one living on the seface of the earth, but only in the belly...these are the pre neolithic people Iam talking of...the ones who populated the earth...the ones who had their child stolen, taken by a glass ship from the heavens...the off spring of that union was my people...

( not all races came out of this)

Some races are born from the Goddess, some are born from the God, some are born from the earth it' self..we the elven where a creation of divine Goddess and earth.. The brown eyes are the Elven...the Blue eyes are from the people from the glass ship...their union produces only blue eyed genes...these people are the holders of the Elven gene...but again geographic location proves to play a part in bloodline quality...I am from Nottingham from irish parents from Limrick...so to others Iam not even Irish.

The Pritani use to call themselves something els...Pritani is a ROMAN word for Painted people...BTY
"there is no use looking in the box if you do not have the key.
The box is empty and never locked, yet all is in it."

User avatar
Abiathar
Posts: 245
Joined: April 29th, 2008, 5:32 pm
Location: Angkor Wat.

Post by Abiathar » May 5th, 2008, 11:35 pm

So then, we are using Drunvalo Melchizedek's version of history, as that original theory was written by him in the 70's. Therefore, though he did not call them elves, we will also use Melchizedek's theory to ask one more question. If this were the case, then your ancestors were created roughly 50,000,000 years ago by the Nibiru and the Greys, genetically created via the local wildlife. So really, we all decend from them.

However, let us get back to the point. You claimed to be Pritani Irish, now you claim that you decent from a culture hundreds of millions of years older. If we accept modden thinking, and you have not heard of Melchizedek, then you are ascribing to the African Tribal creationalist theories. They believed that an advanced species of human lead the rset of humanity into the world to settle and cultivate. The unfortunate part of this theory is that when this should have happened, we should have been eatten as the Tribes people had no concept of Dinosaurs.

Therefore, we come to another point. What does Ireland have to do with any of this, as your original claim stated? It was underwater during this time, and as such the Irish part of your claim was debunked by yourself.

Now then, if their children were stolen, where did you decent from?

and NO: the word for Painted People in latin is Picti, which is why they were called the Picts. Thank you.
"I aspire to say in ten sentences what one would say in a novel... and would not say" ~Nietzsche

User avatar
Samhains
Posts: 193
Joined: December 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Post by Samhains » May 5th, 2008, 11:46 pm

Abiathar wrote:So then, we are using Drunvalo Melchizedek's version of history, as that original theory was written by him in the 70's. Therefore, though he did not call them selves, we will also use Melchizedek's theory to ask one more question. If this were the case, then your ancestors were created roughly 50,000,000 years ago by the Nibiru and the Greys, genetically created via the local wildlife. So really, we all decend from them.

However, let us get back to the point. You claimed to be Pritani Irish, now you claim that you decent from a culture hundreds of millions of years older. If we accept modden thinking, and you have not heard of Melchizedek, then you are ascribing to the African Tribal creationalist theories. They believed that an advanced species of human lead the rset of humanity into the world to settle and cultivate. The unfortunate part of this theory is that when this should have happened, we should have been eatten as the Tribes people had no concept of Dinosaurs.

Therefore, we come to another point. What does Ireland have to do with any of this, as your original claim stated? It was underwater during this time, and as such the Irish part of your claim was debunked by yourself.

Now then, if their children were stolen, where did you decent from?
Nibiru and the Greys, used more than one species of 'creators' to create "US" however the 'creator' they used to create the FIRST PRITANI..was not a monkey like some people, and not a pig like others..but a Bypedeal creator, what we call Elven..The Elven are much more 'human like' than any other thing these 'greys' used..the people from the glass ship realized that this was the one they are wanted so they used it...the first Elven and the first grey mixed producing the Pritani..who at that time went by a differnt name...cause there was NO Roman, or rome for that matter

There are some familys who hold this gene, and some who do not.

If there is some divine race of people to rule the others...I can tell you it is going to be a thirteenth tribe of israel then...:)

OH I should also say under my 'theroy' not all Races are even human.. :)
Last edited by Samhains on May 5th, 2008, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"there is no use looking in the box if you do not have the key.
The box is empty and never locked, yet all is in it."

User avatar
Abiathar
Posts: 245
Joined: April 29th, 2008, 5:32 pm
Location: Angkor Wat.

Post by Abiathar » May 5th, 2008, 11:50 pm

Families Claim to have this gene, as you -are- using Melchizedek's history and as such this was well over 50,000,000 years ago when this incident happened. You are also leaving out the rest of the story:

The first race were a slave race, for over 30,000,000 years to the Nibiru to mine gold on the island of Gondawandoland and further north into the heart of what is now the Greek Isles. One grouping was called the Atlantians, the others the "Elders". Neither were called Elves. Infact, those two races were almost identicle as they were simply two different settlements, our first settlements. Also, the other issue is that supposedly those first two races, as a whole, ascended energy states into the frequency above us, roughly 10,000,000 years ago.

Now then, the relation between the first race and our current race, is very mild. The reason for this being is that, according to the same theory inwhich you subscribe, they and all of their descendants ascended at the same time, it was the Nibiruian gene that caused this and all those carrying it ascended.

One can hardly claim to actually have a gene that, according to the history which tells their story, they all left the face of the planet.
"I aspire to say in ten sentences what one would say in a novel... and would not say" ~Nietzsche

User avatar
Samhains
Posts: 193
Joined: December 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Post by Samhains » May 5th, 2008, 11:53 pm

Abiathar wrote:Arrogant families claim to have this gene, as you -are- using Melchizedek's history and as such this was well over 50,000,000 years ago when this incident happened.
There is absolutly no way to know of the time line this took place in, are you sure it was not 48.000,049 years ago?....

things like anthropoligy and carbon dating are only theorectical...carbon dating when done 25 years must be added for every 100 years...so the older something is the greater the time spand...that is why they say this or that is between 1 millon and 10 million years old...9 million years is along time to be "OFF"

matter of fact the earth is not even that old...it is less than a million years old...more like about 900 thousand to 500 thousand years old.
"there is no use looking in the box if you do not have the key.
The box is empty and never locked, yet all is in it."

User avatar
Samhains
Posts: 193
Joined: December 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Post by Samhains » May 5th, 2008, 11:56 pm

Abiathar wrote:Families Claim to have this gene, as you -are- using Melchizedek's history and as such this was well over 50,000,000 years ago when this incident happened. You are also leaving out the rest of the story:

The first race were a slave race, for over 30,000,000 years to the Nibiru to mine gold on the island of Gondawandoland and further north into the heart of what is now the Greek Isles. One grouping was called the Atlantians, the others the "Elders". Neither were called Elves. Infact, those two races were almost identicle as they were simply two different settlements, our first settlements. Also, the other issue is that supposedly those first two races, as a whole, ascended energy states into the frequency above us, roughly 10,000,000 years ago.

Now then, the relation between the first race and our current race, is very mild. The reason for this being is that, according to the same theory inwhich you subscribe, they and all of their descendants ascended at the same time, it was the Nibiruian gene that caused this and all those carrying it ascended.

One can hardly claim to actually have a gene that, according to the history which tells their story, they all left the face of the planet.
That is all based on modern sience and we know that to be proven wrong time and time again
"there is no use looking in the box if you do not have the key.
The box is empty and never locked, yet all is in it."

User avatar
Abiathar
Posts: 245
Joined: April 29th, 2008, 5:32 pm
Location: Angkor Wat.

Post by Abiathar » May 5th, 2008, 11:56 pm

There is absolutly no way to know of the time line this took place in, are you sure it was not 48.000,049 years ago?....
Because if we accept Drunvalo's History, then we must accept Drunvalo as he was supposedly roughly 11billion years old having traveled down the 13 energy states of existance using the Merkaba. He'd know, and being as only he and Bob Frissel have -ever- made the claims that are being presented, then their claims must either be
A: Correct
or
B: Wrong and questionable.

if they are questionable, then they are moot as a grounds for the proof of a genetic relation.

Also, I might ask, as I have presented proof for my side in a myriad of ways, what is your proof?

No, I base nothing on Science except for Science as it is a theory all its own.

Also if you cannot tell I know Drunvalo's history of the world intimately, as I believe it.
"I aspire to say in ten sentences what one would say in a novel... and would not say" ~Nietzsche

User avatar
Samhains
Posts: 193
Joined: December 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Post by Samhains » May 5th, 2008, 11:59 pm

Abiathar wrote:
There is absolutly no way to know of the time line this took place in, are you sure it was not 48.000,049 years ago?....
Because if we accept Drunvalo's History, then we must accept Drunvalo as he was supposedly roughly 11billion years old having traveled down the 13 energy states of existance using the Merkaba. He'd know, and being as only he and Bob Frissel have -ever- made the claims that are being presented, then their claims must either be
A: Correct
or
B: Wrong and questionable.

if they are questionable, then they are moot as a grounds for the proof of a genetic relation.

Also, I might ask, as I have presented proof for my side in a myriad of ways, what is your proof?
[/quote]

We are not excepting all of it but only parts of it, not parts that suit us, but suit the continuation of the truth, as one leeds into the other..we can not except all of Drunvalo's History, as no one system of things incorprates all of the truth of the matter of this...

each religion, contains people, who contain the genes or differnt peoples...these religions keep the gene separated for the most part...but each religion holds a truth,, like a small peice of a broken mirror, when all the parts are studyed, then one sees the whole piture, and not just a small peice...

yes most of us have pritani, elven, grey bloods in us, some more than others...and some..not at all..

We dont believe in the 13 energy states of existance, we believe in the 13 planes of trasformation and the THREE states of existance...body mind and soul...

the truth of all this is like a wheel...
each religion, each statement that is found to be a truth is like a spoke on the wheel...and not a one spoke alone can hold the wheel ferm, they all are a part of the whole..small peices of the whole puzzle..

in religion they say in christianity. on earth like it is in heaven...
but what we understand about it all is that it is more like a mirror, and what is above reflexs to below, via these believe systems and understandings...hence the piece of the mirrors and not the whole ..

The Pritani today are a mix of everything we have found through all these centurys..this is how "The Elven" gene has servived..so now the pritani, are actualy the elven, it is what we have been intrusted to do...keep the race...the gene alive.
Yes it sounds racist, but me as a Irish Canadian now do not see myself living in peace with a north Karean woman in Jamacia...it's just not going to happen...
so religion, geographic location, culture all keep the elven(Pritani) Gene with others who look like they too may have it. ...yes that meens white people who have ero ansestors.
Last edited by Samhains on May 6th, 2008, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"there is no use looking in the box if you do not have the key.
The box is empty and never locked, yet all is in it."

User avatar
Abiathar
Posts: 245
Joined: April 29th, 2008, 5:32 pm
Location: Angkor Wat.

Post by Abiathar » May 6th, 2008, 12:08 am

Very very good, and in that I congradulate you at not having lost your temper. I will, arrogance not withstanding, admit that I know a vast deal of the smaller religions and teachings that are out there, and can use them to my advantage in any conversation relating to the topic. I am also insufferable when it comes to releasing a point or having a debate with.

I will admit that, though terminology and timeframe appear to be slightly original, atleast in comparison to the rest of the histories that are out there, yours is not all that far off of many widely accepted ones.

Keep your belief, as you actually believe in it to the point inwhich you are willing to provide evidence, whether tangible or philosophical, to assist your statements. In this you are above and beyond the average faithful in your convictions, and that alone is enough to grant you the same place that I grant all other belief systems that are willing to converse on their dogma instead of lash against any critism... I believe in your system as well.

If you read my post here you will more fully understand my meaning. http://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/ ... c.php?t=58

Keep your convictions, its the only thing that cannot be taken.
"I aspire to say in ten sentences what one would say in a novel... and would not say" ~Nietzsche

User avatar
Samhains
Posts: 193
Joined: December 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Post by Samhains » May 6th, 2008, 12:12 am

Well Exellent :)
I try not to get angry while explaining my belief system..as I do whole heartedly believe it...no matter how -unprovable- it may be :)

I actually believe that what I say is divinly (misguided) and right on..sometimes.

I'm convinced Iam in some what of a contact or connection with that divine source.

Cheers :) :D
"there is no use looking in the box if you do not have the key.
The box is empty and never locked, yet all is in it."

User avatar
Abiathar
Posts: 245
Joined: April 29th, 2008, 5:32 pm
Location: Angkor Wat.

Post by Abiathar » May 6th, 2008, 12:14 am

Also, check your Private Messages.
"I aspire to say in ten sentences what one would say in a novel... and would not say" ~Nietzsche

Devamitta
Posts: 10
Joined: May 11th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Re: What do you believe?

Post by Devamitta » May 11th, 2008, 6:38 pm

MyshiningOne wrote:If you are religious, which one do you practice?
I am Buddhist by temperament, thus I am even wary of saying what I believe since in some ways Buddhism is getting beyond beliefs, though I don't say that with conviction. ;-)

jonbrown111
Posts: 12
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 12:46 pm

Post by jonbrown111 » August 26th, 2008, 1:01 pm

Abiathar wrote:Anthromorphic Personificationist. I litterally believe that human believe empowers entities that are slightly out of phase of what we consider 3 dimensional, almost as if living off of the radiated alpha/beta patterns of our minds. Therefore, their attitudes and personalities change to reflect the personalities and beliefs of the people whom worship them.

;)
I'm interested in knowing something: do you have a single shred of tangible proof of this belief?

User avatar
NEO
Posts: 5
Joined: September 7th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Post by NEO » September 14th, 2008, 9:28 pm

I fear to question my faith for fear of loosing it, and in the fear of doing so I fear I have already lost it.

Post Reply