Does the Wealthy Class Conspire Against the Non-Wealthy Class?

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
LuckyR

Re: Does the Wealthy Class Conspire Against the Non-Wealthy Class?

Post by LuckyR »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 19th, 2024, 6:27 am
Good_Egg wrote: June 18th, 2024, 4:19 am The question at issue is a more technical economic one that goes something like this. If you replace one pattern of economic activity with a slightly different one, you can evaluate the change in terms of two different metrics. One being an index of the total Earth-resources used by each pattern - a measure of inputs. And the other being an index of human satisfaction from consumption - a measure of outcomes.
Pattern-chaser wrote: June 18th, 2024, 7:09 am And yet this veers away from the initial point, which is that the size of our 'pie' is fixed. You talk of resources used versus "satisfaction" gained, but that's a separate matter. The use of resources is hitting the stops in many areas, and certain 'resources' are becoming scarce, or even disappearing (like plant and animal species forced into extinction, for example). It seems that the bottom line is that the size of the pie is fixed by the Earth itself, which is definitely finite, and by the energy coming into our planetary system from the Sun, which is also finite?
LuckyR wrote: June 19th, 2024, 12:24 am To most economists the pie is "wealth", not resources.
Yes, but wealth is indivisibly tied to resources, from whence wealth comes, yes?
It was. But you are aware we're in the Information Age, right?
"As usual... it depends."
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 19th, 2024, 6:29 am
LuckyR wrote: June 19th, 2024, 12:24 am To most economists the pie is "wealth", not resources.
Good_Egg wrote: June 19th, 2024, 3:43 am Exactly. And wealth is about value, which can be increased, despite the finitude of atoms in the universe.

But some people just so love the idea of sharing out a finite pie...
So would you care to explain, for the hard of thinking, just how wealth, perhaps in the form of value, can be increased or created without the use of resources?
A computer in the 1960s required much more resources than a phone does today. Yet your phone provides much more value.
Lagayscienza
Favorite Philosopher: Hume Nietzsche

Post by Lagayscienza »

That's true. Our devices got smaller, more powerful, and cheaper to make. I don't know enough about the technology to say whether we have reason to believe that this process can go on forever? I do know that computing is power-hungry - especially when you add in crypo-currency mining.

I've read widely divergent figures for the amount of energy computing currently uses globaly - anything from two to ten percent - but, on curent trends, the percentage is likely to increase significantly. Energy is expensive and, in terms of economic growth, it can be a limiting resource, which is why not much happened in terms of growth before the invention of the steam engine and the industrial revolution. But that was largely driven by fossil fuels which we are going to have to stop burning if we want to save the climate.

And climate can put the kybosh on growth. You only have to look at what a multi-year drought does to wheat production and GDP in my own wealthy country to realise that. In a developed country with a complex economy like mine, a multi-year drought is a misfortunate. In undeveloped, largely agricultueal economies it can be a disaster entailing untold suffering. How much global heating will affect global agricultural production is unclear but it is a reason for uncertainty, and what investment and business hates more than anything is uncertainty.

Some will say, yes, but innovation will bring home the bacon as it has done for the last couple of centuries since industrialisation. But I'm not so sure of that. With the growth of AI and increased automation we could be headed for an unemployment crisis that won't be easily fixed, especially if AI can write its own algorithms. And, with mass unemployement, how are people going to afford to buy all the latest smart devices that the manufacturers will need to sell to remain profitable? And, if businesses can't turn a profit, then what happens to economic growth? If a global depression on the back of mass unemployment were to coincide with a global climate catastrophe and declining agricultural production, it's hard to see how more new smart devices will save us.

I'm not wanting to be a prophet of doom here. I'm just wondering if innovation alone can produce the sort of growth we saw with the industrial revolution when energy was cheap and before global heating and AI got seriously underway. I'd be interested to read arguments on all sides - those that say that everything will be fine, those that say were in for trouble, and those that say we can proceed down the current path, but with caution. My main problem with the latter scenario is that industrialization and economic growth have never been much subject to caution in respect of environmental or societal considerations.
La Gaya Scienza
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member
Favorite Philosopher: Cratylus

Post by Pattern-chaser »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 19th, 2024, 6:27 am Yes, but wealth is indivisibly tied to resources, from whence wealth comes, yes?
LuckyR wrote: June 19th, 2024, 11:09 am It was. But you are aware we're in the Information Age, right?
Oh yes. But there is a sobering aspect to that too:
Wikipedia wrote: IT energy management or Green IT is the analysis and management of energy demand within the Information Technology department in any organization. IT energy demand accounts for approximately 2% of global CO2 emissions, approximately the same level as aviation, and represents over 10% of all the global energy consumption (over 50% of aviation's energy consumption). IT can account for 25% of a modern office building's energy cost.

At one point, the main sources of manageable IT energy demand were PCs and Monitors, accounting for 39% of energy use, followed by data centers and servers, accounting for 23% of energy use. In 2006, US IT infrastructures consumed an estimated 61 billion kWh of energy, totaling to a cost of $4.5 billion. This constitutes about 1.5% of total US electricity consumption. Significant opportunities exist for Enterprises to optimise their IT energy usage. Computers, data centers and networks consume 10% of the world's electricity. 30% of this electricity goes to power terminal equipment (computers, mobiles and other devices), 30% goes to data centers and 40% goes to the network. A router may consume 1KW and a large data center consumes nearly 100 MW.

Data centers can consume up to 100 times more energy than a standard office building. Often, less than 15% of original source energy is used for the information technology equipment within a data center. With the introduction of new technologies and products, energy management of several IT equipments has been greatly improved.
The term "resources" has to be seen in a broader way than just raw materials...

Good_Egg wrote: June 19th, 2024, 3:43 am Exactly. And wealth is about value, which can be increased, despite the finitude of atoms in the universe.

But some people just so love the idea of sharing out a finite pie...
Pattern-chaser wrote: June 19th, 2024, 6:29 am So would you care to explain, for the hard of thinking, just how wealth, perhaps in the form of value, can be increased or created without the use of resources?
LuckyR wrote: June 19th, 2024, 11:14 am A computer in the 1960s required much more resources than a phone does today. Yet your phone provides much more value.
Both computers and phones require the use of resources to design, manufacture, and use. And a modern phone only offers "more value" in conjunction with the whole internet, not just a phone. [See above.]

A 1960s computer was more or less a stand-alone item, alhtough it still required the consumption of significant resources in its design, manufacture, and use, of course.
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
Good_Egg

Post by Good_Egg »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 19th, 2024, 6:29 am So would you care to explain, for the hard of thinking, just how wealth, perhaps in the form of value, can be increased or created without the use of resources?
Try looking at it this way:

Your wealth is not the volume of stuff you possess. It is the value of the stuff you possess.

Specifically, going by the common usage of the word, it is the exchange-value or market-value of what you possess.

If I had a wheelbarrow-load of diamonds, I would be wealthy. I have no use for diamonds; they are of no personal value; I value them only for what other people will give me in exchange for them.

If innovation increases the usefulness of something, its market value will go up. Thus wealth is created thereby.

Arguably, advertising creates wealth, by increasing demand and thus increasing the market price.

(I say arguably. I wonder if some sort of conservation of value applies - if the greater value people attach to the advertised product is somehow offset by a reduction in the value they assign to other things. Does advertising make us desire more, or just desire different ?)

Energy is a resource - doing anything or doing more of anything takes energy. But the change in activity is a chosen consequence of increased wealth. A miser who simply rubs his hands and gloats that his possessions are now worth more than they were uses no more resources...
"Opinions are fiercest.. ..when the evidence to support or refute them is weakest" - Druin Burch
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member

Post by Pattern-chaser »

Good_Egg wrote: June 20th, 2024, 2:18 pm Try looking at it this way:

Your wealth is not the volume of stuff you possess. It is the value of the stuff you possess.

Specifically, going by the common usage of the word, it is the exchange-value or market-value of what you possess.

If I had a wheelbarrow-load of diamonds, I would be wealthy. I have no use for diamonds; they are of no personal value; I value them only for what other people will give me in exchange for them.

If innovation increases the usefulness of something, its market value will go up. Thus wealth is created thereby.

Arguably, advertising creates wealth, by increasing demand and thus increasing the market price.

(I say arguably. I wonder if some sort of conservation of value applies - if the greater value people attach to the advertised product is somehow offset by a reduction in the value they assign to other things. Does advertising make us desire more, or just desire different ?)

Energy is a resource - doing anything or doing more of anything takes energy. But the change in activity is a chosen consequence of increased wealth. A miser who simply rubs his hands and gloats that his possessions are now worth more than they were uses no more resources...
I would observe that wealth is a measure of the value of something, fair enough. But wealth, like money, is a medium of exchange. Its worth is entirely defined by what you can exchange it for.

Yes, you can take things, re-arrange them somehow, and 'add value' to them. But this is just wealth based on resource-consumption, re-presented, or maybe refurbished, by one or more humans, all of whom are supported and enriched by resources (in the same way that all living creatures are, but with air-conditioning too). In the end, it all comes down to the consumption of resources, nothing more. IMO.
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:46 am

I would observe that wealth is a measure of the value of something, fair enough. But wealth, like money, is a medium of exchange. Its worth is entirely defined by what you can exchange it for.

Yes, you can take things, re-arrange them somehow, and 'add value' to them. But this is just wealth based on resource-consumption, re-presented, or maybe refurbished, by one or more humans, all of whom are supported and enriched by resources (in the same way that all living creatures are, but with air-conditioning too). In the end, it all comes down to the consumption of resources, nothing more. IMO.
GDP is commonly described as "goods and services". Goods, of course are resources, whereas services generally are not. Obviously humans require resources to exist, but to my eye that is separate from services "requiring" resources. For example, if I enjoy gardening for fun, my gardening is creating no wealth. OTOH if I perform the exact same effort (and thus consume the exact same resources) but as a professional landscaper for pay, I'm creating wealth (through my services) without consuming any additional resources.
Pattern-chaser
Premium Member

Post by Pattern-chaser »

LuckyR wrote: June 21st, 2024, 10:33 am GDP is commonly described as "goods and services". Goods, of course are resources, whereas services generally are not. Obviously humans require resources to exist, but to my eye that is separate from services "requiring" resources. For example, if I enjoy gardening for fun, my gardening is creating no wealth. OTOH if I perform the exact same effort (and thus consume the exact same resources) but as a professional landscaper for pay, I'm creating wealth (through my services) without consuming any additional resources.
Well yes, but your gardening, whether paid or unpaid, does consume resources. Not many, in this example, but resources are always consumed.

The bottom line is that each of us will consume food and drink, clothing and shelter. All creatures need and take this support from the world. The question here concerns the consumption that goes so far beyond these essentials, perhaps ending up with mobile phones, and shopping-as-𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙! 🤬

Wealth is almost unimportant in comparison with consumption, which is the primary issue here, I think? [Even though the topic centres on wealth, ... which does depend on consumption to generate profit... 🤔🙄]
Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 22nd, 2024, 6:23 am
LuckyR wrote: June 21st, 2024, 10:33 am GDP is commonly described as "goods and services". Goods, of course are resources, whereas services generally are not. Obviously humans require resources to exist, but to my eye that is separate from services "requiring" resources. For example, if I enjoy gardening for fun, my gardening is creating no wealth. OTOH if I perform the exact same effort (and thus consume the exact same resources) but as a professional landscaper for pay, I'm creating wealth (through my services) without consuming any additional resources.
Well yes, but your gardening, whether paid or unpaid, does consume resources. Not many, in this example, but resources are always consumed.

The bottom line is that each of us will consume food and drink, clothing and shelter. All creatures need and take this support from the world. The question here concerns the consumption that goes so far beyond these essentials, perhaps ending up with mobile phones, and shopping-as-𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙! 🤬

Wealth is almost unimportant in comparison with consumption, which is the primary issue here, I think? [Even though the topic centres on wealth, ... which does depend on consumption to generate profit... 🤔🙄]
True, though increasingly over time the consumption is more of services than goods.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Pattern-chaser wrote: June 22nd, 2024, 6:23 am

True, though increasingly over time the consumption is more of services than goods.

For example, online betting sites generate tremendous wealth while consuming relatively few goods.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

There are definitely genuine conspiracies that are strategically dismissed by mainstream media. The media, of course, are the mouthpiece of the conspirators, and cannot be trusted. They would like us to believe that, for the first time in human history, the people at the top don't work together for their mutual benefit, at the expense of others.

Still, humans engage in display behaviours, trying to give the impression of infallibility, that they know what is going on. Politicians and business leaders have these displays down to a fine art, and they are usually BSing. They are not in control at all, just bluffing. Thus, many things put down to conspiracies are just opportunism, but observers are fooled by the opportunists pretending that they knew what was going on all along.

The entire monetary system is breaking down, like every other monetary system in history has broken down, and that's resulting in the wealthy increasingly hanging onto their assets rather than allowing some to "trickle down". Increasingly, the super wealthy will decouple from the masses. Consider what happens when 80% of all wealth is with the top 1%, which will become more likely with AI. The top 1% will simply do business with each other, B2B and leave the masses to do whatever. The situation will be akin to the relationship of humans and animals, the latter being treated as either assets, pests or - very often - simply unimportant (another analogy would be The Party and the Proles in Orwell's 1984).

I don't buy into the whole class jealousy, "hate the rich" game. When poor people come into money, they become "the wealthy", behaving more or less like other "rich people". They are all just people, and this brings us the full circle. The mainstream media is working extra hard to divide the masses, which means power plays must be in train that requires our division and distraction.

Our freedoms are being removed as governments that promoted mass immigration programs to give the appearance of growth. Now governments are scrambling to control rapidly growing, poorly serviced and increasingly heterogeneous, and these power grabs would be unpopular in an undivided populace. Fortunately (for govts and corps), they can split us into warring groups - divide and rule. Now they push women hating men, blacks and browns hating whites and Jews, the poor hating the rich, lefties hating the right, queers hating the straight, the young hating the old.

While everyone argues, the cartels, asset buyouts, mass immigration, intrusive social controls and major governmental and corporate screwups continue without much examination. It's probably not wildly different to what humans have been doing for millennia. SNAFU.
Lagayscienza
Favorite Philosopher: Hume Nietzsche

Post by Lagayscienza »

Yup. Those with the dough own the media and control what the masses hear. Even when facts are reported the spin put on things will be that of the rich and powerful. It’s always been that way.

But even those with the money and power aren’t really in control.

Even something as supposedly rational as economics is nothing of the kind. It’s chaos with a few micro and macro-economic levers that can be pulled. But it can tumble out of control very easily, as had been seen repeatedly throughout history. Even the Romans had recessions and problems with inflation and had to manipulate their currency. A lot of what goes on has always been about not frightening the horses and keeping the masses in line with spin and with “bread and circuses”.

And once people get into a position of wealth and power, they are sure as hell going to try to maintain their position and augment it. They don’t want to acknowledge that they were once poor. They don't even want to remember what it was like.

It’s impossible for us to see things in their entirety or as they truly are. And trying to change the system to a kinder one will not be possible until there is a change humanity’s mindset. We’d have to become a different, more rational and compassionate and socially conscious sort of animal.
La Gaya Scienza
Belinda
Premium Member

Post by Belinda »

LuckyR wrote: June 21st, 2024, 10:33 am
Pattern-chaser wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:46 am

GDP is commonly described as "goods and services". Goods, of course are resources, whereas services generally are not. Obviously humans require resources to exist, but to my eye that is separate from services "requiring" resources. For example, if I enjoy gardening for fun, my gardening is creating no wealth. OTOH if I perform the exact same effort (and thus consume the exact same resources) but as a professional landscaper for pay, I'm creating wealth (through my services) without consuming any additional resources.
But your gardening creates wealth if your garden grows its maximum capacity of plants and insects that sustain the natural environment. Your garden would not create wealth if you grew sterile weed free lawns and plants that require added peat, fertilisers , herbicides, and pesticides.

Similarly to the extent that a rich man is altruistic so he not conspiring against the poorer class.

Rich or poor it's impossible to be altruistic while ignoring the welfare of the common natural environment.
The tragedy of the commons refers to a situation in which individuals with access to a public resource—also called a common—act in their own interest and, in doing so, ultimately deplete the resource. This economic theory was conceptualized in 1833 by British writer William Forster Lloyd.
Greek authorities arrested 13 people on Saturday after fireworks launched from a yacht set off a forest fire on an island near Athens as the country confronts a new season of deadly summer fires.

The mayor of the island of Hydra expressed “outrage” after the fire was started late on Friday and vowed legal action against those responsible.
Socialist
Good_Egg

Post by Good_Egg »

Belinda wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 5:15 am
LuckyR wrote: June 21st, 2024, 10:33 am For example, if I enjoy gardening for fun, my gardening is creating no wealth. OTOH if I perform the exact same effort (and thus consume the exact same resources) but as a professional landscaper for pay, I'm creating wealth (through my services) without consuming any additional resources.
Rich or poor it's impossible to be altruistic while ignoring the welfare of the common natural environment.
You're saying something true - that human wellbeing includes more than those goods and services that we trade (and which therefore have market value). It also includes the quality of our environment.

Wealth and wellbeing are not the same, despite possibly having the same linguistic roots.

That point seems to me clearer if you don't try to describe wellbeing as "true wealth" and then call it just "wealth" for short...
"Opinions are fiercest.. ..when the evidence to support or refute them is weakest" - Druin Burch
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

Mo_reese wrote: June 6th, 2024, 5:19 pm Bilderberg 2024: CEOs, billionaires, and govt officials meet behind closed doors in Madrid

When a Conspiracy Theory is probably a real conspiracy.

The definition of conspiracy is “the act of conspiring with others, usually in secret”. The definition of conspire is, “to act in harmony with others toward a common end, usually nefarious or illegal.”

For seven decades CEO's of major corporations, billionaires, and top government officials, hold their annual Bilderberg Meeting behind closed doors. Some have been saying for decades that those that attend are conspiring and not for the betterment of man kind but most likely on how to increase their wealth. You won't find comprehensive coverage of these meeting in the corporate news because corporations support the concept of the conspiracy.

If one dares to call attention to the conspiracy, they will labeled a Conspiracy Theorist in an attempt by the wealthy class establishment to silence skeptics.

I believe it is foolish not to recognize that the wealthy conspire to increase their wealth often at the expense of the not-wealthy. "It's not personal is capitalism."
Yes I wonder if you have ever considered what bears do when they cannot find a toilet block in the woods, or whether you might be inclined to call the Pope a Catholic??

There are conspiracies to keep the status quo and for those with the power to increases that power. But the worst types of consipiracies are the silent tacit type that run without fully expressing themselves.

When the media blame the poor for the ills of the economy, the real culprits who ought to look to themselves tend to tacitly agree with the media since it works on them psychologically to avoid personal responsibility.

For example people do not reject climate change logically having examined the facts for themselves, and then buy the massive gas guzzler.
It does not happen that way. What happens is the people who own gas guzzlers having heard about climate change assuange their own fears by hearing Trump validate their excess, they then go on to collect sound bites which support their position.
I submit that this is most commonly how people build their POVs, and are rarely self reflective.

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Advent of Time: A Solution to the Problem of Evil...

The Advent of Time: A Solution to the Problem of Evil...
by Indignus Servus
November 2024

Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age

Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age
by Elliott B. Martin, Jr.
October 2024

How is God Involved in Evolution?

How is God Involved in Evolution?
by Joe P. Provenzano, Ron D. Morgan, and Dan R. Provenzano
August 2024

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream