Brett Kavanagh's Real Crime

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
Fooloso4

Re: Brett Kavanagh's Real Crime

Post by Fooloso4 »

Dachshund:
In any case for lots of people, whether Kavanaugh lied about his past drinking behaviour is not the real problem.
Lying under oath is, according the relevant US law, "felony perjury", and carries a maximum 5 - year jail sentence.
In that case Kavanaugh should be in jail.
The real problems for lots of people in the United States - those like Professor Fair whom I have just quoted above is that Justice Brett Kavanaugh was White.
The fact of the matter is that Kavanaugh’s race was not an issue in the confirmation hearings. Whether lots of people in the United States would like to see more diversity on the bench has nothing to do with. If Blasey Ford had not come forward with credible allegations (even the Republicans backing him admitted that she was a credible witness) of rape his confirmation would have been uneventful.
Consider the following press articles that were published while Judge Kavanaugh's was facing accusations of sexual assault/rape
Consider providing links, using the quote function, and quoting in context. There are such things as, in ascending order, male privilege, white male privilege, and upper class white male privilege.
All of these people are obsessed with race …
They are not obsessed with race, you are. Their concern is with the status quo.
Bear in mind that if you were anything but a White man it would be unthinkable to pound him so viciously …
Bear in mind that during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings, according to him, they attacked him because he was black. This type of rhetoric cuts both ways, and in both cases the intent is to create distance from the allegations brought against them. Bear in mind then when Gorsuch was nominated he was not pounded so viciously because he is a White man, but Gorsuch was not a White man accused of attempted rape.
… but in America it's "open season" on White men …
This may play well with white supremacists but most of us know better.
How is it these people of the liberal left who attacked Judge Kavanaugh on the grounds of his race and sex, cannot see the irony?
The credible allegations of rape were not made on the grounds of his race and sex. If he were black the same kind of rhetoric would be used (but in that case not by you), deflecting from what he was accused of. Kavanaugh’s privilege includes wealth, power, and connections. The reason you are blind to the problem is because you believe it represents the natural order and because you feel threatened that your, at best, middling status in the pecking order of white males will be further diminished by women and minorities who, when given the opportunity, will clearly demonstrate abilities far superior to your own.
America used to believe in due process and the rule of law for ALL the people, privileged or not, and this is why, since the 16th century Lady Justice has been depicted wearing a blindfold …
First of all, due process refers to legal matters, this was not a trial. Second, one would have to be blindfolded to believe that ALL people are treated fairly under the law in America.
For many of Brett Kavanaugh's critics evidence didn't seem to matter …
And yet it was the critics who kept calling for an investigation while the Republican senators on the committee kept trying to push his confirmation through. The FBI investigation they were forced to allow was perfunctory and incomplete. Yes, evidence does matter, and that is why they did their best to suppress a proper investigation.
Christine Blasey Ford has now been exposed as an extremely devious pathological liar.
You made this claim in another post and then ignored my response as you have done time and time again. The truth of the matter has not been determined and no real effort was made to determine the truth of the matter; but a great deal of effort was made to shield Mike Judge from being questioned by the senate committee.
In October of this year hard evidence was presented effectively confirming, beyond any doubt, that Ford had lied under oath to a Senate Committee while she was being questioned about her testimony in the Kavanaugh case.
What hard evidence?
A brief glance at the history of social relations in the United States from 1776 to the mid 1960s ( when the population of America was 90% White/European) shows that they were overwhelmingly harmonious
As usual, short of facts and evidence. If this is what your brief glance has shown you then you should look more carefully. Jewish immigrants were ostracized and persecuted. Catholic immigrants were ostracized and persecuted. Italian immigrants were ostracized and persecuted. Irish immigrants were ostracized and persecuted. The deeper you look the less harmonious things become.
… the 300 year era of a contentment, peace and harmony that has previously been the norm in most of America's towns and cities.
You are completely clueless.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Dachshund wrote: November 24th, 2018, 8:10 am Dear Greta ( "Funky G" :) ),

With regard to your current forum avatar, I think,- to put it bluntly -, that it's time you for you to "Drain the Swamp" ( :D :D ) and come up with a fresh, new image to express your personal philosophical identity.

I mean, surely you don't want people to think that you are sympathetic to the inefficiency and political corruption of the pampered, tax-raising, class of "Big Daddy" government, liberal-progressive elites in Washington ?

That doesn't sound like you at all, Ms G ? ! ( :D :D )
Dachs, display behaviour is not a high priority for me right now. I'm rather more focused on trying to get healthy.

I think the ktz was right in saying:
... there's probably a reasonably formulated case out there somewhere that it's destructive to discourse to even engage with people who just regurgitate talking points without any sort of self-awareness or critical thinking skills
The issue is that Kavanagh lied. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... any-office
ktz
Favorite Philosopher: Habermas

Post by ktz »

Greta wrote: November 24th, 2018, 3:54 pm The issue is that Kavanagh lied. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... any-office
Reading articles like this one compel me to wonder if this particular Republic is not headed for the same fate as the Roman one that preceded it. I wonder if anything can be done to salvage the political process in a world of echo chambers and moral decrepitude among those in power.
You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

ktz wrote: November 25th, 2018, 1:40 am
Greta wrote: November 24th, 2018, 3:54 pm The issue is that Kavanagh lied. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... any-office
Reading articles like this one compel me to wonder if this particular Republic is not headed for the same fate as the Roman one that preceded it. I wonder if anything can be done to salvage the political process in a world of echo chambers and moral decrepitude among those in power.
It looks that way. They're rapidly losing global influence by discarding their soft power. Like Rome, the American empire will retreat back to the US. Consider some of the other great powers in history - England, Greece, Tunisia, Egypt, Austria, Turkey. The longevity of dominant civilisations seems to be consistently reducing. If the pattern continues then the upcoming Chinese empire will probably be a shorter reign at the top again before hubris sets in.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Steve3007 wrote: November 24th, 2018, 5:11 am
LuckyR wrote:One question: what is the "Swamp" that is referred to in the OP?
Surely you're reasonably familiar with US general election political slogans? "Drain the swamp!", "Where's the beef?", "Lock her up!" , "Read my lips! No new taxes!", "Hey Buddy, you're liberal!", "Where's Waldo?", "No taxation without representation!" etc.
Oh of course. It is just that the average person shouting the above at a rally, is meaning: "powerful elites who are out of touch with the working man". Which is perfectly reasonable... except that the current administration has filled up the swamplands with more billionaires and powerful business types than any other. The current Cabinet is the wealthiest in history. Not draining...
"As usual... it depends."
h_k_s
Favorite Philosopher: Aristotle

Post by h_k_s »

[quote=Dachshund post_id=324219 time=1542966002 user_id=47763]
If you're one of the many white males in America who though that Justice Brett Kavanaugh was recently given a raw deal, then according to Associate Professor Christine Fair, a political scientist at Georgetown University, you deserve a miserable death. Here's what Professor Fair had to say about the Republican Senators investigating the sex assault charges against Judge Kavanaugh...

[i]"Look at this chorus of entitled White men justifying a serial rapist's arrogated entitlement. All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. BONUS: We castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes."[/i]

Georgetown University backed her, stating that "The views of Faculty members expressed in their private capacities are their own". Lucky for Ms Fair that she was taking about White Senators and not, say, Hispanic rapists.

Did Brett Kavanaugh get drunk on occasion 35 years ago when he was a teenage kid enjoying himself at high school parties. Did he ever get over-intoxicated on beer at these parties and engage in some youthful, drunken antics; some silly horse-play like, for instance, grab assing the odd girl or two? I don't know for sure, but I would say that it was quite likely that he did, but if so, he would hardly have been the only one, especially back in the 1980s when high school and college parties in the West were notoriously boozy affairs and the binge-drinking of alcoholic beverages by both sexes was pretty much [i]de rigeur [/i], and it most certainly doesn't mean that he was a violent rapist.In short, if we were to adopt a policy of disqualifying well-qualified people, like Brett Kavanaugh, from high office because they had engaged in underage drinking or some youthful drunken antics when they were 18 years old, then I think we would have a very hard time staffing the government (!) In any case for lots of people, whether Kavanaugh lied about his past drinking behaviour is not the real problem. The real problems for lots of people in the United States - those like Professor Fair whom I have just quoted above is that Justice Brett Kavanaugh was White. Consider the following press articles that were published while Judge Kavanaugh's was facing accusations of sexual assault/rape

Bryce Covert at The Huffington Post wrote an article called: [i]"What Kavanaugh's Ugly Entitlement Can Teach Other White Men." [/i]Ms Covert said that what's ugly is that Judge Kavanaugh (quote) [i]"feels like he is entitled to this seat",[/i] in her view, he thinks (quote), [i]"such power, such prestige is the privilege of White men."[/i]

Jonathan Capebart of the Washington Post was singing the same tune in an article entitled : "Hell Hath No Fury Like An Entitled White Man Denied". All of this is a part of what Mr Capebart calls (quote):[b] "the racism and misogyny that is tightly woven into our national DNA."
[/b]
When Judge Kavanaugh got upset at accusations off gang rape which he swore were false, Paul Krugman of the New York Times wrote that he had joined "The Angry White Male Caucus." Mr Krugman wrote that (quote)...

[i]"White male rage isn't restricted to blue-collar guys in diners. Hatred can go along with a high income and all too often it does."

Her[/i]e we note the American left's favourite word : "hatred". The Judge is an angry, White, male, hater. I wonder if Mr Krugman thinks Professor Christine " feed-them-to-the-swine" Fair of Georgetown U is a hater?

Rex Huppke of the Chicago Tribune, accused Brett Kavanaugh of having told [i]"little, White, male privilege lies" [/i]to the Committee. Note, not "Lies", but "White, male privilege lies"

Anne Brannigan of The Root an online Afrocentric magazine launched by the Washington Post in 2008, wrote that (quote)...

[b]"America is a patriarchy built on White supremacy"
[/b]
and that Judge Kavanaugh's testimony was...

[b]"...a perfect distillation of Whiteness and maleness."
[/b]
Professor Marcie Hamilton at the University of Pennsylvania wrote an article for the New York Daily News called "Brett Kavanaugh's Indignation Was The Sound of Privileged White Male Entitlement", while Professor Hameed Dabashi of Columbia University wrote about:[i] "Kavanaugh and White Boy's Club Politics in the US", he blasted: "White boy denial" and "raging White power."
[/i]
The Sacramento Bee Editorial Board posted a photograph of Judge Kavanaugh choking back tears as Christine Blasey Ford ( now exposed as a pathological liar and perjurer) accused him of being a rapist, along the photograph was the headline,[i] "A Crying Brett Kavanaugh. This is What White Male Privilege Looks Like."
[/i]
And "Twitter", of course was full to the brim with talk about: "Privileged White Boy", "White Male Privilege", "Angry White Male", "White Male Entitlement" and so on, often laced with the now apparently obligatory obscenities.

All of these people are obsessed with race and some of them seem, IMO, pretty clearly guilty of what White America is always being accused of, namely hatred. The question of Brett Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence was far less important to them than it was as an opportunity to vent their contempt for White men and hysterically denounce so-called "White Privilege." Bear in mind that if you were anything but a White man it would be unthinkable to pound him so viciously; but in America it's "open season" on White men, and only White men, all the year round. They are the only people who can be attacked in the most blood-thirsty way purely BECAUSE of their race and sex, and then be accused of White male privilege.

How is it these people of the liberal left who attacked Judge Kavanaugh on the grounds of his race and sex, cannot see the irony? America used to believe in due process and the rule of law for ALL the people, privileged or not, and this is why, since the 16th century Lady Justice has been depicted wearing a blindfold ( i.e. symbolising the ideal that justice is blind to an individual's class, wealth, sex, colour, creed, ethnicity, etc). We aren't supposed to (quote) [b]"Believe The Women"[/b] (or "Believe The Men", for that matter) what we are supposed to believe is the EVIDENCE. For many of Brett Kavanaugh's critics evidence didn't seem to matter, all they needed to do was to take one look at him to declare him guilty - GUILTY OF BEING A WHITE MAN IN AMERICA.

Post Script: With regard to the FOUR women who we now know falsely accused Judge Kavanaugh of sexual assault and rape. The most destructive allegations by far, were those made by Christine Blasey Ford in her testimony that Kavanaugh was a rapist. Christine Blasey Ford has now been exposed as an[b] extremely [/b]devious pathological liar. In October of this year hard evidence was presented effectively confirming, beyond any doubt, that Ford had lied under oath to a Senate Committee while she was being questioned about her testimony in the Kavanaugh case. Lying under oath is, according the relevant US law, "felony perjury", and carries a maximum 5 - year jail sentence. Christine Blasey Ford is a vile, low-rent criminal who intentionally set out to destroy the lives of Judge Kavanaugh, a decent, respectable man, and his family. She has now been caught red-handed lying under oath and ought be immediately recalled, charged with perjury, and then, when found guilty, (which she clearly is according to the damning evidence which, BTW, is available for anyone to read on the internet), locked up in behind bars in prison where she belongs.

This is what SHOULD happen, and it is important that it should happen so that justice and the rule of law (and order) in America is seen to prevail. But just watch now while absolutely nothing is done, - while the "Swamp" lets Christine Blasey Ford walk away scott free from the outrageous crimes she has committed.

Regards

Dachshund
[/quote]

I don't think there is any stomach for punishing Ford for her missteps.

Since another older male who was formerly an acquaintance of hers in their youth has now come forward and confessed that he believes he was the person who assaulted her during their youth, it seems clear that Kavanaugh is innocent of these accusations.

I am surprised that Kavanaugh chose to respond in such an emotional manner however. Aristotle had already taught us that emotional appeals are a fallacy.

I would have preferred Kavanaugh to simply state he never did anything of the kind and to calmly recite his points to the contrary.

Either way, Kavanaugh has survived the crucible of confirmation and the SCOTUS is better with him on it.

Happy ending.
Fooloso4

Post by Fooloso4 »

h_k_s:
Since another older male who was formerly an acquaintance of hers in their youth has now come forward and confessed that he believes he was the person who assaulted her during their youth, it seems clear that Kavanaugh is innocent of these accusations.
There have been reports of two men who claim to have been the perpetrator. I could not find any information regarding their credibility. It is far from clear what happened. The truncated FBI investigation made sure of that.
I am surprised that Kavanaugh chose to respond in such an emotional manner however. Aristotle had already taught us that emotional appeals are a fallacy.
It may be a logical fallacy but it does not mean that Aristotle did not think that emotional appeals can be persuasive. In the Rhetoric he discusses the persuasive power of emotional appeals. I do not think Kavanaugh would have been nearly as effective without this display. Personally I did not find it genuine, except to the extent that he reminded me of a spoiled child crying and complaining about how unfair it was that he might not get what he wanted and felt entitled to no matter what. In any case, it did the trick. The Republican senators took their cue and began their own rhetoric defense of him as an innocent victim.
Either way, Kavanaugh has survived the crucible of confirmation and the SCOTUS is better with him on it.
There are various way in which one might judge that. If one favors corporations over people then one might think the court is better off if he rules in favor of corporations, which seems likely. If one favors the Citizens United ruling the one might think the court is better off if he upholds that ruling, which seems likely. If one thinks that abortion rules should be overturned then one might think the court is better off if he rules against abortion rights, which seems likely. If one thinks that Trump is above the law then one might think the court is better off if he moves to protect him. In short, whether one thinks the court is better off with him on it depends on one’s stance on the issues.
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

Fooloso4 wrote: November 26th, 2018, 2:30 pm h_k_s:
There have been reports of two men who claim to have been the perpetrator. I could not find any information regarding their credibility. It is far from clear what happened. The truncated FBI investigation made sure of that.
It may be a logical fallacy but it does not mean that Aristotle did not think that emotional appeals can be persuasive. In the Rhetoric he discusses the persuasive power of emotional appeals. I do not think Kavanaugh would have been nearly as effective without this display. Personally I did not find it genuine, except to the extent that he reminded me of a spoiled child crying and complaining about how unfair it was that he might not get what he wanted and felt entitled to no matter what. In any case, it did the trick. The Republican senators took their cue and began their own rhetoric defense of him as an innocent victim.
There are various way in which one might judge that. If one favors corporations over people then one might think the court is better off if he rules in favor of corporations, which seems likely. If one favors the Citizens United ruling the one might think the court is better off if he upholds that ruling, which seems likely. If one thinks that abortion rules should be overturned then one might think the court is better off if he rules against abortion rights, which seems likely. If one thinks that Trump is above the law then one might think the court is better off if he moves to protect him. In short, whether one thinks the court is better off with him on it depends on one’s stance on the issues.
Of the SCOTUS rulings that have affected me directly, there are only two lately.

One was ACA. When I was laid off from work due to the corporate acquisition of my employing company, health care before reaching Medicare age (a gift from LBJ back in the 1960's) was costly prohibitive. That John Roberts ruled in favor of ACA surprised me and benefitted me at the time. Now it is no longer an issue for me. But I suppose there are poor or unemployed people younger than Medicare age who benefit from ACA. I have not followed ACA issues lately however.

The other is gun ownership and possession rights. There are States that violate the 2nd Amendment shamelessly. NYS and California are notorious. DC as a district and Chicago as a city are just as bad. I now live in a state that allows licensed concealed "carry" of handguns, but those citizens and residents who do not are at the mercy of their own State legislatures. Heller has helped to preserve their possession rights although they still do not have public "carry" rights . Heller protects everyone's possession rights if only in their homes. So they and I can be secure while we sleep, and while we are at home, at least.

Never needed an abortion. Never had a girlfriend who needed an abortion. The condom is the great solution to unwanted pregnancy.

Can't think of any other SCOTUS issues that would specifically pertain to me, other than the two mentioned supra.
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

Forgot to add my ergo to the previous post.

Ergo, I am not personally bothered by the Kavanaugh confirmation.

I am just stunned he chose to use an emotional appeal argument to defend himself for a job that must avoid succumbing to emotional appeal arguments.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

h_k_s wrote: November 28th, 2018, 5:49 pm
Fooloso4 wrote: November 26th, 2018, 2:30 pm h_k_s:

Of the SCOTUS rulings that have affected me directly, there are only two lately.

One was ACA. When I was laid off from work due to the corporate acquisition of my employing company, health care before reaching Medicare age (a gift from LBJ back in the 1960's) was costly prohibitive. That John Roberts ruled in favor of ACA surprised me and benefitted me at the time. Now it is no longer an issue for me. But I suppose there are poor or unemployed people younger than Medicare age who benefit from ACA. I have not followed ACA issues lately however.

The other is gun ownership and possession rights. There are States that violate the 2nd Amendment shamelessly. NYS and California are notorious. DC as a district and Chicago as a city are just as bad. I now live in a state that allows licensed concealed "carry" of handguns, but those citizens and residents who do not are at the mercy of their own State legislatures. Heller has helped to preserve their possession rights although they still do not have public "carry" rights . Heller protects everyone's possession rights if only in their homes. So they and I can be secure while we sleep, and while we are at home, at least.

Never needed an abortion. Never had a girlfriend who needed an abortion. The condom is the great solution to unwanted pregnancy.

Can't think of any other SCOTUS issues that would specifically pertain to me, other than the two mentioned supra.
You are free to feel secure, though statistically there is no reason for the average gun owner to do so. Fatal suicide attempts are higher in gun ownership households, mortality from accidents (especially among 5 - 14 year olds) is much higher and even homicides, especially among women (likely from domestic violence) is also increased.
Eduk
Favorite Philosopher: Socrates

Post by Eduk »

ktz personally I find Dachshund indistinguishable from a bot.
However I stay for other people's posts, such as yours, which I do find interesting.
Unknown means unknown.
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

LuckyR wrote: November 30th, 2018, 2:41 pm
h_k_s wrote: November 28th, 2018, 5:49 pm

You are free to feel secure, though statistically there is no reason for the average gun owner to do so. Fatal suicide attempts are higher in gun ownership households, mortality from accidents (especially among 5 - 14 year olds) is much higher and even homicides, especially among women (likely from domestic violence) is also increased.
"Statistically" is a herd mentality and as such a populorum fallacy.

Did you not learn anything from studying Aristotle ???

Are there any philosophers that you liked a lot that you learned something from ???

Who are they and what did you learn?

Obviously NOT Aristotle nor about avoiding fallacies in your speech/writings.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

h_k_s wrote: November 30th, 2018, 8:37 pm
LuckyR wrote: November 30th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Are there any philosophers that you liked a lot that you learned something from ???

Oh, I apologize for confusing you. I was not posting philosophy. Sorry, I was merely posting factual data.

Carry on with your previously scheduled secure feeling...
h_k_s

Post by h_k_s »

LuckyR wrote: November 30th, 2018, 9:15 pm
h_k_s wrote: November 30th, 2018, 8:37 pm

Oh, I apologize for confusing you. I was not posting philosophy. Sorry, I was merely posting factual data.

Carry on with your previously scheduled secure feeling...
You posted data which supports a herd mentality.

You posted data which supports letting your fate fall into the hands of others.

You posted data which supports losing control over your own destiny and your own safety.

Carry on.
Eduk
Favorite Philosopher: Socrates

Post by Eduk »

Cigarettes increase the chances of lung cancer. This is a statistical fact.
Unknown means unknown.

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream