Write your own constitution

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
Alias
Favorite Philosopher: Terry Pratchett

Re: Write your own constitution

Post by Alias »

You may say the removal of a finger is not the best way to illustrate this… perhaps, but there is truth to the saying: “actions speak louder than words.”
That's not an action; that's a gesture. Flip 'em a finger! (In my last line above, of course it should have been 'a firm conviction that they will never be called upon to perform skilled labour'. Was rushed and careless and have no editor.)
And, people are historically obsessed with self sacrifice… it has a symbolic importance which in turn has a real tangible importance in the relationship between people and representative leaders.
No, I don't think it does. People are historically stupid enough to believe lies, yes. People are historically frightened and ready to clutch at supernatural straws, yes. People are historically inclined to believe their shamans rather than their own common sense, yes. And their gullibility has certainly been exploited through the ages by every grade and type of flim-flam artist from traveling snake-oil amulet salesmen to popes, witch-hunters to investment brokers, weight-loss gurus to economists.
Instead of feeding their most primitive blood-lust, how about feeding their minds with a few decent civics courses in public school?
Actually, I first heard of this from a NYT story about a peaceful protest against the Japanese government by 20 South Korean men who each cut off their little finger in retaliation to Japan’s failure to teach an accurate history of its own militaristic colonialism. It is peaceful, but brutal at the same time… a great way to communicate a gravitas statement to a large group of people.
And those idjits accomplished - what, exactly?
(I would suggest it be an operation with anesthesia)
No pain = no visible sacrifice.
The removal of a finger as a requirement for the candidate who receives a majority of votes would dissuade many people who would otherwise desire to have the position from running in the first place.
Yes. All the sane ones, love notwithstanding. And all the insane musicians and hobbyists.
Okay, we've eliminated the majority of potential candidates, and still didn't get within sniffing distance of a positive qualification - other than maybe signing executive orders might be painful in the first hundred days.
Now regarding my use of the word zealotry
I think you’re right not to believe in true zealotry, that a person is ever truly selfless for the sake of some person(s) or cause above the reduction of their own discontent.
No, I meant I do not believe it's possible to act or think or decide without a self. It is not possible to function effectively except as an aware individual. It is the self that cares about others, that has empathy, that remembers experience, that solves problems. And I don't want them to! I am a self that wants to be able to relate the people who represent my interests.
But few would question that a person can’t become so close to selfless that they genuinely act selflessly, such as the self immolating monk in Vietnam.
Are all your role-models self destructive madmen?
A parent or a lover may act effectively self-less, and they are not dehumanized as a result because they are genuinely obsessed with the object of their affection.
Maybe, but they cannot be loved in return. And if there is nobody there to love, the children can't learn how to do it.
Their creativity and empathy increase as a result of this obsession...they don’t lose functionality. And this is all that is important for my purposes… in other words, (aside from being capable) that a candidate in a high position of authority believes and acts as if they are selfless with regard to their interest in the second and third function… Their actions, after all, are the only things that interest us, and this apparent selflessness becomes more important as the stakes of the position for society increases.
Now it's obsession! This isn't getting any better, you know.
I can see problems with selecting people randomly… it would be less likely to select an insidious or insane character than the typical sort of person with good intentions, but it wouldn’t be impossible…
Less likely than if you disqualify all the sane ones to start with! I'm suggesting normal, working, functioning citizens. If they're missing the odd body part due to events unrelated, that's okay: the administrative building needs to be accessible anyway.
Are you suggesting random selection from within a selected group of qualified candidates?
I haven't said what the qualifications were. Obsession, zealotry, selflessness and a desire for public disfigurment are not on my list. I'm thinking more along the lines of: Can communicate effectively. Can balance a household budget if necessary. Can organize a bucket-brigade. Can get three children to bed at their assigned time. Can tell the difference between a Ponzi scheme and an investment in infrastructure.
There are cultural characteristics which are disqualifying.
No, there are not! All the cultures within a society need to be represented in the government of that society. In world government, that means all of several thousand.
Cultures are often nationalistic and exclusory… their existence as a “separate” culture is also an existence which has a long history of isolation and often distrust… we should deconstruct cultures into one another, seeking the most immersive culture of a non exclusive society… that includes the very gradual movement towards general racial and cultural uniformity.
I guess there could be an op out clause from serving on government, but I don't think there should be one.
and it would be unlikely that the person you select randomly is qualified without having formal training or....
What, like the battery of civics, history, math and geography tests they have to pass now, before they can be proposed for candidacy?
Well there’s actually a lot that could prevent any random person from being qualified…
Having ever taken a bribe a good one! Offering a bribe is another. Perjury? Fraud?

TBC
Alias

Post by Alias »

I would consider economic incentives for inter racial couplings
They love each other or they don't. If you remove the obstacles, they'll inter-couple like rabbits.
It’s not particularly possible for age below 16
I did say adults. How we define adult, I'm not rigid - could even be by passing a fitness test.
or above 95
Why that particular number? Fitness test!
to be represented directly except by other age groups. I do believe generations of people born in the same 5 or 10 year period should always be thought of as an exclusive political party, from age 16 until death. Different generations have different interests after all.
A cohort doesn't constitute a generation: most 10-year-olds don't reproduce. How about also dividing everyone by sex, IQ, income, dietary habits... Come on! And what about all the precocious and slow kids on the edges of the age-divide? Or all the 35-year-olds married to 27-year-olds?
Not everyone can contribute to a society (relative to the cost of their own survival)
So? Who said it had to be relative?
and not everyone who can will contribute…
They will if you let them!
As long as we agree to take care of the ones who can’t and generally rehabilitate or banish those who can but won’t.
OK. At least Mars doesn't have a native population.
I meant to refer to a hypothetical suicidal society as one one in which the majority of people want to enter into a lethal course of action (intentionally or unintentionally) for the entire society
If you have a world government, I don't see a whole lot of opportunities for this. Unless we count climate crisis - which has been brought about by many bad [not overtly suicidal] decision by many actors in many societies over a long period of time - but then it doesn't count, because the majority of people don't want to jump over that cliff, and do support action to prevent it. What's blocking their effort is a powerful faction of minority interests. If you mean something like world wars, the majority of people were never informed about or consulted in those decisions.
...not to leave the society but to use it in a way which will destroy all or even most of it’s popuation, even if it is not their own generation… in the hypothetical case of a world society, it is one in which the majority of people want to enter into a lethal course of action for the human species (again, even if it is not their own generation).
If most of the people in the whole world want to do that, there is no power could stop them.
Just as well they don't.
If you trust humans this little - and I wouldn't blame you; we've been crazy for a long time - why would you trust yet another committee? Why not turn world governance over to a computer? I'd be okay with that.
Alias wrote:
" Easy fixed: don't create "leaders"!"

Yep, that’s definitely a conversation and a very interesting one... Are you an anarcho syndicalist?
Close enough. In real-life politics, I vote Green.
Alias wrote: [ a leader must follow the 2nd function of preservation, even if it means a total denial of that society's liberty.]
Did you parse that sentence? A leader must follow; one who has been denied liberty must deny liberty to others"
I wouldn’t say I believe that, however I do think that how we determine an individual's positive influence over the wellbeing of society should generally correlate to our determinations of social status and the extent of a person’s representative influence, or power.
You don't mind the contradictions?
I think incentivization and class are potentially beneficial to social growth
Then you may need to study and reflect on those concepts.
but it should become competition for status, devoid of material, which would be a sort of feat of cultural engineering.
As the writer of a constitution, you might be better advised to butt out of how people earn one another's esteem; less of the micro-engineering, more of the timber framing wherein people can work it out for themselves.
I truly don't believe there is a lasting alternative to a central government...And I think the government should control the production and distribution of important resources,
Maybe for a while; it's what we're accustomed to and the mechanisms are geared to. No sudden change can happen, except collapse or alien invasion. Lasting? Who knows? History is written by the survivors.
which is why it is so necessary that officials are rigorously screened for a high level of intelligence and selfless qualities, and a love of human wellbeing... and of course (after screening) that they be elected by the populace
Screen out the greedies and crazies simply by not rewarding them.
You waste a huge amount of thought and would waste a huge amount of effort on screening the candidates. Why not just build a system that screens them automatically?
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

marigold_23 wrote: May 1st, 2021, 10:01 am Hey, I'm writing my own brief hypothetical constitution for a world society. Anyone who wants to can join in. Present your constitution, or specifically mention some legal measure you'd like to introduce, and we can all hash it out in the comments. I'd love to see what you all might have in mind and where we might agree / disagree.
Consider Laws regarding sex, nudity, marriage, abortion, free speech, crime, social debt, social contract, property, value, draft, education, etc...
1. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
2. All Nations to fund an international police force to enforce the UDHR.
3. Free abortion on demand.
4. Freedom of sexuality in private.
5. Nudity in private
6. A universal living wage. Paid for through international taxation of multinational corporations
7. Free contraception on demand.
8. Draft made illegal. If no one is willing to volunteer, no war.
9. No more nukes,
10. All personal weapons licenced, based on psych evaluation and clean criminal record.
11. Free education to post grad, by quota and merit only. No buying in.
Alias

Post by Alias »

I approve most of that ^^^ (not a fan of firearms), but there is an omission which could stop the whole parade:
Before you can have all the rights and population-control measures, you need to neutralize the power of organized religion.
One way might be to treat them like any other corporation: subject to taxation, audit, contractual obligation, labour arbitration, liability litigation and anti-trust law.
marigold_23

Post by marigold_23 »

Sculptor1 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 6:45 am
marigold_23 wrote: May 1st, 2021, 10:01 am Hey, I'm writing my own brief hypothetical constitution for a world society. Anyone who wants to can join in. Present your constitution, or specifically mention some legal measure you'd like to introduce, and we can all hash it out in the comments. I'd love to see what you all might have in mind and where we might agree / disagree.
Consider Laws regarding sex, nudity, marriage, abortion, free speech, crime, social debt, social contract, property, value, draft, education, etc...
5. Nudity in private
6. A universal living wage. Paid for through international taxation of multinational corporations
9. No more nukes,
10. All personal weapons licenced, based on psych evaluation and clean criminal record.
Hey Sculptor1, thanks for the reply

If we agree to an international police force (or any police force) wouldn't it be necessary to have a draft in place in the case that not enough people were to volunteer for it? (particularly to begin with when people are less interested in serving on a new, global police force). If we still have individual nations, do they still have their own militaries? If not, then could they ever install a military or does the international police force prevent this. If they do have militaries, wouldn't it be necessary that an international police force (as it presides over these nations as an enforcer of the UDHR) have a substantial military advantage over those militaries in order for it to exert any authority?
I think it's a good idea, but I think it would potentially be a better idea if everyone from every nation (who was able) were required to serve one or three years in that police force, or have a lottery style draft where whoever is chosen serves on that police force in exchange for compensation (assuming they are able to serve) or if they are too afraid or pacifists or for whatever reason, that they agree to pay for their absence in the police force, either by the agreement of someone else to take their place or through some option of mandatory substantial social service.

I agree that multinational corporations should pay an international tax which is used for a universal living wage... However, I'd be more comfortable if industries were managed by a board of expert economists as a branch of of the UN or whatever representative board we place in charge of the police force, where there job is to oversee the production and distribution of essential resources around the globe and they are paid (by tax payers) based on their efficiency in that area.

Freedom of sexuality in private... I agree of course, but I assume you mean with consenting adult humans?...specifically the living variety?
Alias

Post by Alias »

I do like the idea of recruiting the police in same manner as the administrative body!
That's yet another safeguard against consolidation of power in interest-blocs or institutions.
If the mechanisms are already in place, it's easy to extend the same method to school trustees and public safety enforcers (by which I mean in charge of things like evacuation routes and, waste-disposal, fire-fighting equipment upkeep - the kinds of vital mundane thing that tends to be neglected by politically-driven governments.
Alias

Post by Alias »

BTW - national armies were the very first thing I abolished.
Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit atrocities. - Voltaire
marigold_23

Post by marigold_23 »

Perhaps, but there are obvious qualifications for police service just as there are for administrative representation... And someone entering the police force is trained rigorously and evaluated before being trusted with a weapon and put in the field.

The qualifications are different for an administrative representative and it depends on what level of authority they have, what specific operations they oversee, and what the stakes of failure in their post are for the society as a whole... a local administrator may be as easy to select (within the limits of basic qualification) the same as a juror as you proposed earlier (though I would suggest that the population should be given the opportunity for immediate recall if that representative turns out to be unqualified), but higher administration (such as the direction of the global police force or the direction of major industries and distribution of those resources equitably across the globe is a much more demanding occupation, where a recall by the entire global population would be more difficult to carry out... the amount of damage that an unqualified official could do in just one week would be, potentially, rather extensive... So perhaps random selection from within a selected, elected, qualified group (for which there would have to be an agreement as to the qualifications).
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

marigold_23 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 2:37 pm
Sculptor1 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 6:45 am
5. Nudity in private
9. No more nukes,
Hey Sculptor1, thanks for the reply

If we agree to an international police force (or any police force) wouldn't it be necessary to have a draft in place in the case that not enough people were to volunteer for it? (particularly to begin with when people are less interested in serving on a new, global police force).
A drafted force is a reluctant force.
I would hope that my utopia would have so many volunteers and so little work to do, there being less need for criminal activities for subsistence that the Force would have to turn people away and there would be a keen competition to join up.

If we still have individual nations, do they still have their own militaries? If not, then could they ever install a military or does the international police force prevent this. If they do have militaries, wouldn't it be necessary that an international police force (as it presides over these nations as an enforcer of the UDHR) have a substantial military advantage over those militaries in order for it to exert any authority?
My ideal view of the world would not need "nations", but I recognise the hopless need for some humans to be concerned with their sense of tribalism. Nations would contribute to the security forces, but like in the Roman Empire they would be stationed a long way from their original homes for their duty. This would help enforcement to be more unbiased, such as the UN peacekeeping forces.
The tendancy for "tribalism" in which I include nationalism, racism etc, would be channelled towards sporting events. Aristotle used to say that Sport was like war without the fighting. International competitions in many things would be encouraged.

I think it's a good idea, but I think it would potentially be a better idea if everyone from every nation (who was able) were required to serve one or three years in that police force, or have a lottery style draft where whoever is chosen serves on that police force in exchange for compensation (assuming they are able to serve) or if they are too afraid or pacifists or for whatever reason, that they agree to pay for their absence in the police force, either by the agreement of someone else to take their place or through some option of mandatory substantial social service.

I agree that multinational corporations should pay an international tax which is used for a universal living wage... However, I'd be more comfortable if industries were managed by a board of expert economists as a branch of of the UN or whatever representative board we place in charge of the police force, where there job is to oversee the production and distribution of essential resources around the globe and they are paid (by tax payers) based on their efficiency in that area.

Freedom of sexuality in private... I agree of course, but I assume you mean with consenting adult humans?...specifically the living variety?
If a dead person could leave their consent for another to use, then why not. Yes, but I do mean consenting adults of course.
I would also immediately institue a voluntary eugenics program for the identificaiton of genetically harmful traits such as psychopathy and physical disabilities.
Were this show to have promise I would provide incentives to expunge psychopathology genes from the genome.
This would mean that patents intending to have a child could be screened for negative genes and encouraged to have small modifications to improve the chances of their progeny.
I would actively ban cosmetic selection of things such as hair, skin and eye colour, or physical or mnetal characterics.
I would also aim to reduce the world population with incentives to fewer children. This is ultimately the only way to save the planet, athough alone not enough.
marigold_23

Post by marigold_23 »

Sculptor1 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm If a dead person could leave their consent for another to use, then why not..
Let the record show we have one vote for consensual necrophilia.
And since I don't have an immediate answer to your question Sculptor1, I'll throw my vote in there as well... and I'll be the first volunteer! After I'm dead, if anyone wants to use my body for anything, whether it be science, sex, a satanic ritual or an entre... I couldn't care less, go for it.
Brave new world
Alias

Post by Alias »

marigold_23 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 3:22 pm Perhaps, but there are obvious qualifications for police service just as there are for administrative representation..
Hold that phone a minute! Just what are the present qualifications for a candidate to run for office? In the US, they're hardly stringent:
No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
https://constitution.congress.gov/brows ... _00001032/Doesn't even rule out prison records or demand the level literacy for which the southern states tested Black voters.
And someone entering the police force is trained rigorously and evaluated before being trusted with a weapon and put in the field.
Sure, do that when they're entering the police force. If they only serve a couple of years each, so what? Would it be so awful if citizens came out of their public service with a safety certificate in firearms, a knowledge of non-lethal restraint and some notion of how to assess a dangerous situation and de-escalate conflict?
Also train the new administrators on the job they're taking; it won't hurt them to go home with an extra skill or two.
... and it depends on what level of authority they have,
I assume none of them have any authority, except to carry out the agenda on which the people have voted.
what specific operations they oversee, and what the stakes of failure in their post are for the society as a whole...
Who is there to judge all this, except the administrators themselves?
I would suggest that the population should be given the opportunity for immediate recall if that representative turns out to be unqualified
What, like impeachment? How would the population know? Only their fellow administrators would be aware which of them screwed up or dropped a ball. They can impeach for gross negligence or incompetence, okay.
but higher administration (such as the direction of the global police force or the direction of major industries and distribution of those resources equitably across the globe is a much more demanding occupation,
Those are civil service career positions, not temporary executive ones. The civil service - as always - does have to be trained, experienced and continuous. They - as always, for the last 6000 years - keep the system working, in upheavals and depressions, wars and pandemis, under chaotic administrations, in the absence of political direction and even in spite of very bad political direction.
the amount of damage that an unqualified official could do in just one week would be, potentially, rather extensive...
How? they're not emperors, fcs! they don't get to yell "Off with his head!" if a meat inspector says, "No, I won't let them eat that load of decommissioned camel you got such a good deal on."
So perhaps random selection from within a selected, elected, qualified group (for which there would have to be an agreement as to the qualifications).
So - the elite of a predetermined elite? Hmmmm...
Agreement between whom? Tested how? Enforced where?
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

marigold_23 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 4:52 pm
Sculptor1 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 4:08 pm If a dead person could leave their consent for another to use, then why not..
Let the record show we have one vote for consensual necrophilia.
And since I don't have an immediate answer to your question Sculptor1, I'll throw my vote in there as well... and I'll be the first volunteer! After I'm dead, if anyone wants to use my body for anything, whether it be science, sex, a satanic ritual or an entre... I couldn't care less, go for it.
Brave new world
Why not? I've no use for it after I'm gone.
:lol:
Alias

Post by Alias »

As long as neither of you has a contractual obligation of fidelity to a significant other(s), sure let the necrophiles orgy!
I had no idea that's really a widespread phenomenon! You'll have to include it on the donor card.
Now, about cannibalism....?
marigold_23

Post by marigold_23 »

Alias wrote: May 6th, 2021, 9:27 am I had no idea that's really a widespread phenomenon!
God, I hope it's not widespread... but if it is, there would probably be a marked decrease in grave robberies and serial killer murders if it becomes a consensual donor thing.
Now, about cannibalism....?
Yup. I mean there is a concern that you would add fuel to a culture of human materialization... but it's better in my opinion than the culture of avoiding the material, physical nature of the human body. Like the way we hide from the reality of death... boxing and burrying the dead rather than feeding them to decomposers and scavengers, essentially robbing the ecosystem of useful nutrients.
(Also, one of the first things I would want from a society is the absolutely provision of land to place or bury the dead with no cost to the bereaved.)
I would try consensual human meat, cooked in a french restaurant. Some people already make and sell cheese from human breast milk...so we might as well go all the way.
Alias

Post by Alias »

marigold_23 wrote: May 6th, 2021, 10:40 am Also, one of the first things I would want from a society is the absolutely provision of land to place or bury the dead with no cost to the bereaved.
Okay. I would prefer to be buried under an apple tree. I mean, dig a deep hole, put in the body, cover with earth, sdd compost, plant an apple sapling - and go quietly away. No markers, teddy bears or plastic balloons - not even if I was knocked off by a mass shooter. Kee-rist, I hate that maudlin pile of crap they put on ever site somebody was killed -- and then go home and vote against gun control.
I would try consensual human meat, cooked in a french restaurant. Some people already make and sell cheese from human breast milk...so we might as well go all the way.
That. Is. Truly. Gross. Seems like we've out-decadented the Romans and Byzantines combines.
How about let's just invest in a lot more in the laboratory-grown meat industry. Save a lot of rain forests from bulldozers, a lot of cattle from ignominious death and a lot of assembly-line workers' fingers. https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... stry-plant Lives, too. https://www.bbc.com/news/53137613

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream