Where Should the Next War be Staged ?

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
LuckyR

Re: Where Should the Next War be Staged ?

Post by LuckyR »

Gregory A wrote: April 12th, 2022, 7:23 am
LuckyR wrote: April 12th, 2022, 3:56 am
Gregory A wrote: April 12th, 2022, 12:23 am
LuckyR wrote: April 11th, 2022, 1:43 pm

Pointing out that a group that has historically been excluded artificially, who is now increasing their influence towards their statistical representation, and perhaps meeting it, is a valid observation. Concluding that this statistical improvement will magically continue well beyond a group's statistical representation without an external force to explain it, is illogical.

The same illogical argument could be used to declare that the US will be dominated by racial minorities in the near future.
You are promising a smooth flight with a safe landing when the weather should be telling you the opposite is true. I was going to demonstrate what is actually happening by applying the 'swiss cheese model' to this oncoming catastrophic supersession process but realized there are not a lot of layers of safety there at all.

Your outlook appears so naive that I need to believe your god is superior to mine. Of course you don't believe in a god, further undermining your faith that everything will all work out.

A liberal outlook has led you into a minefield that you'd better back out of before being in too deep. Your fairytale with its fairytale ending will most certainly not happen. The elimination of all males now an inevitable outcome. A gendercide set in motion at a primal level.

The US couldn't be dominated by any racial minority. Females are half the population there is no comparison to be had there.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Bluster is not evidence.
It wouldn't matter what evidence I put up you will dismiss it. It's people with little integrity that I do battle with most. They're that arrogant they just don't see when they're wrong.

I've already made the point that at the next elections, no matter where these take place in the world, feminism, ideological in effect, will increase its grip. And there is absolutely no way of stopping this happening, there being no precedent set with single-gender rule. Within ten years feminism unaware as it is now will have a majority in the world's governments. Our primal side will favor females, parties forced to field all-female candidates if they are to survive. Regardless the gender vote will eliminate conventional political parties eventually. It is impossible to have a gender balance while still being democratic.
Perhaps the most ironic posting I can recall in several years.
"As usual... it depends."
Gregory A

Post by Gregory A »

LuckyR wrote: April 13th, 2022, 3:43 am

You are promising a smooth flight with a safe landing when the weather should be telling you the opposite is true. I was going to demonstrate what is actually happening by applying the 'swiss cheese model' to this oncoming catastrophic supersession process but realized there are not a lot of layers of safety there at all.

Your outlook appears so naive that I need to believe your god is superior to mine. Of course you don't believe in a god, further undermining your faith that everything will all work out.

A liberal outlook has led you into a minefield that you'd better back out of before being in too deep. Your fairytale with its fairytale ending will most certainly not happen. The elimination of all males now an inevitable outcome. A gendercide set in motion at a primal level.

The US couldn't be dominated by any racial minority. Females are half the population there is no comparison to be had there.
It wouldn't matter what evidence I put up you will dismiss it. It's people with little integrity that I do battle with most. They're that arrogant they just don't see when they're wrong.

I've already made the point that at the next elections, no matter where these take place in the world, feminism, ideological in effect, will increase its grip. And there is absolutely no way of stopping this happening, there being no precedent set with single-gender rule. Within ten years feminism unaware as it is now will have a majority in the world's governments. Our primal side will favor females, parties forced to field all-female candidates if they are to survive. Regardless the gender vote will eliminate conventional political parties eventually. It is impossible to have a gender balance while still being democratic.
Well, gee thanks I'm sure you'd meant to say 'iconic'. That's because otherwise, your one-line dismissal of my post backs up the charge of arrogance I'd made.
AverageBozo

Post by AverageBozo »

Amen!
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Gregory A wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:58 am

Well, gee thanks I'm sure you'd meant to say 'iconic'. That's because otherwise, your one-line dismissal of my post backs up the charge of arrogance I'd made.
One doesn't need to dismiss posts making claims without evidence. Those are self-dismissive.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Agreed Lucky. Millions of Republicans (probably/hopefully far less than the 12 million apparently polled) believe that Democrat politicians are actually Reptilians in disguise. It's not arrogant to treat such wild, unsubstantiated claims as noise. However, it is incredibly arrogant to make wild claims and insult anyone who disagrees - DARVO.

There are some painful identity issues facing young men at present (although young people often struggle with identity) that are worthy of discussion, but it's not a topic that belongs in a thread, "Where should the next war be staged?". At least men can comfort themselves that they will never be even close to as thoroughly dominated by women as women have been dominated by men in most cultures for thousands of years.
Gregory A

Post by Gregory A »

LuckyR wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:19 pm
Gregory A wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:58 am

One doesn't need to dismiss posts making claims without evidence. Those are self-dismissive.
"It wouldn't matter what evidence I put up you will dismiss it". This is self-evident.

So, why is the increase in female political representatives not evidence of increasing feminist influence?
Why would it not be evidence that there's no precedent being set with an all-female government when once these were all male (no balancing mechanism possible within the democratic election process)?
And why should it not be evident feminism is unaware of being set to rule while they still insist on equal representation for females in leadership.
Our primal side is now at odds with our survival by insisting women and children get in the lifeboats first.
It follows that an increase in females in government results from a 'gender-based vote'.
Gregory A

Post by Gregory A »

AverageBozo wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:20 am

Amen!
There's a rule that says if many people are disagreeing with you then most probably you are wrong. I accept this simple logic. But an exception can be when all those in disagreement are on the same side, in effect acting as one. A one on one situation where I've put forward the opening argument but the only thing your side can then do is 'disagree', a pathetic response from so-called philosophers.
Gregory A

Post by Gregory A »

Sy Borg wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:48 pm Agreed Lucky. Millions of Republicans (probably/hopefully far less than the 12 million apparently polled) believe that Democrat politicians are actually Reptilians in disguise. It's not arrogant to treat such wild, unsubstantiated claims as noise. However, it is incredibly arrogant to make wild claims and insult anyone who disagrees - DARVO.

There are some painful identity issues facing young men at present (although young people often struggle with identity) that are worthy of discussion, but it's not a topic that belongs in a thread, "Where should the next war be staged?". At least men can comfort themselves that they will never be even close to as thoroughly dominated by women as women have been dominated by men in most cultures for thousands of years.
"women have been dominated by men in most cultures for thousands of years"

Copied straight out of a feminist texbook?

I say that because it's been a myth discounted many years back. The model of even the caveman dragging a woman back to his cave disproved.
It's been scientifically established that women have mostly made the decision of who will be their partners, arranged marriages a two-way thing that changes little.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Sure mate. Anything you say.

History is full of female leaders and there's hardly any male leaders. In fact, women have always dominated men in every way, including controlling their reproduction. A great example is how, in parts of the Middle East, women won't even let men drive or be educated! They won't even let them out of the house by themselves because of the danger of being raped or abducted by predatory women.

It's great how most CEOs and political leaders have always been women too. Still, give women some credit. They at least allowed men to have the vote (in some countries) in 1900.
Gregory A

Post by Gregory A »

Sy Borg wrote: April 14th, 2022, 12:54 am Sure mate. Anything you say.

History is full of female leaders and there's hardly any male leaders. In fact, women have always dominated men in every way, including controlling their reproduction. A great example is how, in parts of the Middle East, women won't even let men drive or be educated! They won't even let them out of the house by themselves because of the danger of being raped or abducted by predatory women.

It's great how most CEOs and political leaders have always been women too. Still, give women some credit. They at least allowed men to have the vote (in some countries) in 1900.
History is unfull of female leaders because nature dictates that the male is best suited to leadership, military service, the hunting of large dangerous animals, the plowing of fields, the mining of minerals, the construction of buildings, efforts whose rewards we all share for being humans beings together. The woman playing her part plays an equal part in this. And is not as how feminism would have it two divided species. There would be no need for any equal representation in government unless that is you accept feminism's divisive doctrine. A nation that won't let women drive cars or be educated is one desperately forestalling the inevitable decay of their society brought about by these equalizing factors giving advantage to women. A woman in those circumstances is a wife that's when all women are not wives. If we look at a society that does allow these things we are also looking at a society in decay. Marriages in the USA for example lasting on average 8 years. By not letting a woman out of the house/out on the town, is keeping the family intact. A correlation will exist between the advent of the modern automobile and an increase in infidelity and consequent divorce by giving the far more desirable of the two genders more freedom.

A world dominated by males is not a world subject to male domination. Again, the fallacy, all birds having wings does not make all winged creatures birds. Male suffrage in general only lags female by a few decades on average. The average male American citizen not having the right to vote until the mid 1800's. Anne Coulter had once said (sarcastically) that women should not be allowed to vote, making sense as their usually sheltered existence makes them liabilities when deciding in the real world who should be allowed to lead. It would only need to take the one gender to represent humanity, at the same time there seems to be no reason whatever to apply that as a rule.
Sy Borg
Site Admin

Post by Sy Borg »

Gregory A wrote: April 14th, 2022, 2:46 amA nation that won't let women drive cars or be educated is one desperately forestalling the inevitable decay of their society brought about by these equalizing factors giving advantage to women.
Your policies are clear. Yes, we can see the tremendous benefits of suppressing the potential of half the population by the abysmal social, political and economic performance of Middle East. It's not as though the Middle East is being inundated by refugees from the west.

With that sorted, does anyone want to address the subject matter of the topic?
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Gregory A wrote: April 14th, 2022, 2:46 am

History is unfull of female leaders because nature dictates that the male is best suited to leadership, military service, the hunting of large dangerous animals, the plowing of fields, the mining of minerals, the construction of buildings, efforts whose rewards we all share for being humans beings together. The woman playing her part plays an equal part in this. And is not as how feminism would have it two divided species. There would be no need for any equal representation in government unless that is you accept feminism's divisive doctrine. A nation that won't let women drive cars or be educated is one desperately forestalling the inevitable decay of their society brought about by these equalizing factors giving advantage to women. A woman in those circumstances is a wife that's when all women are not wives. If we look at a society that does allow these things we are also looking at a society in decay. Marriages in the USA for example lasting on average 8 years. By not letting a woman out of the house/out on the town, is keeping the family intact. A correlation will exist between the advent of the modern automobile and an increase in infidelity and consequent divorce by giving the far more desirable of the two genders more freedom.

A world dominated by males is not a world subject to male domination. Again, the fallacy, all birds having wings does not make all winged creatures birds. Male suffrage in general only lags female by a few decades on average. The average male American citizen not having the right to vote until the mid 1800's. Anne Coulter had once said (sarcastically) that women should not be allowed to vote, making sense as their usually sheltered existence makes them liabilities when deciding in the real world who should be allowed to lead. It would only need to take the one gender to represent humanity, at the same time there seems to be no reason whatever to apply that as a rule.
Uummm... how do equalizing factors give advantage?

Nice use of newspeak, btw.

No one complains louder than those who have enjoyed undeserved advantage watching it slip away towards, gasp, something remotely resembling equality.
Gregory A

Post by Gregory A »

LuckyR wrote: April 14th, 2022, 3:41 am
Gregory A wrote: April 14th, 2022, 2:46 am

Uummm... how do equalizing factors give advantage?

No one complains louder than those who have enjoyed undeserved advantage watching it slip away towards, gasp, something remotely resembling equality.
There is a fundamental attribute that a woman possesses that a man does not have and that by bestowing equality upon her in all other ways then allows her a superior position. The attribute, women alone can have babies. The point being that if women can do all other things, then males are no longer needed. So, instead of seeing the position of a female mechanic as a long-overdue and deserved victory for women's rights, as most people do, it can also be seen as an incredible show of disrespect for the male. Our toil and sacrifice through the ages rewarded with the loss of our work positions even. And that's not just 'our' jobs as most men in such positions are breadwinners supporting families. Something impossible for the female in the same position to aspire to, that is unless she is a pseudo male, a ***** *******. The natural female successor to the male.

(and please, I've been pushing this line for near 10 years so don't point out to me, what would need to be a massive oversight on my part, that women still need men to have babies that's especially as an event occurring in your own nation near 20 years back technically made the male surperfluous )

The myth of male domination is brought about by the perception that in a world clearly dominated by males there is male domination. That is when both these things have two completely different meanings. It would for example only take 300 males to dominate the world, there being around three hundred nations in existence. We don't however live in a male-dominated society as that would actually mean males acting on behalf of males, when they don't instead letting the interests of all come first. Males leaders act on behalf of humanity as a whole. Whereas the female leaders of the future will act on ideological grounds as they will have mostly filled their positions on promptings by feminism and accepting the easily accepted myths of male domination and income disparity as they have and do already.

These outcomes we can (and will) be prepared to accept as natural events that's including the complete elimination of all males. The problem there is that feminism, through no real fault of its own, does not accept that a balance can never be attained and consequently all males eventually need become obsolete and then destroyed, a doctrinal transition over time allowing for this. Summarised 'equality is a ploy, set in place by unaware women, in their unknowing transition to power, pawns in Mother Nature's game.

Backing this up as a purely natural outcome is the fact that feminism is completely unaware of how close it is to total world power, yet as a non-tangible entity, will never have power itself, those set to rule unknown, and unbeknownst to themselves set to lead. With no conspiracy on anyone's part never the less leading to a complete gendercide.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

The next war should be staged by good and accurate science on one side and the interests of Big Food and Big Pharma on the other in the interests of people suffering from a pandemic of insulin resistance, Type2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome and coronary heart disease.
Sculptor1

Post by Sculptor1 »

PS.

Some of the work has started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5szfPYKY4&t=1622s

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream