Here's what the problem with money is.

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
butimfeeling2022

Here's what the problem with money is.

Post by butimfeeling2022 »

Hi all,

I am posting the below text to discuss with any of you who wish to do so, for the rest ones, do you really have to spend time and effort replying to me?
Please keep in mind that you will need to read what I wrote more than once, patiently...
...And you need to think before you reply so that we don't have to spend more time and effort than we really do.
...so keep in mind that
if what you read below is nonsense to you, then do you really have to spend time and effort to reply to me players?

Text to be discussed
Prologue

When something makes sense, it makes sense to happen again and again in reality.

When something doesn’t make sense, it isn’t worth our time and effort…cause…

…do we REALLY HAVE TO?

Generally explained…
Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.

Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

For example…
Imagine you order take away from the same place many times, and lately it takes longer and longer for the food to arrive, and the food may start getting a bit cold…and it doesn’t seem to be getting better in the future, but the prices don’t change…

…do you start getting a feeling this might be a waste of your time and effort or not?

Or another way said….

What is it that people wasting others’ time and effort not understanding but that exactly?

And what is it that people using money…wasting others’ time and effort not understanding but what money does when money is used sensibly?

And in the end, what is it that people don’t understand , when they hear that they have to not waste others’ time and effort when they are using money, as …

Money has to not increase the time and effort for what it is used to do, when it is used sensibly.

Or yet another way said…
When people trade with one another,

In general they do “I do this for you, you do that for me”,

And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, so now…

Player do you know what money does…

Money doesn’t do what those who have money say…

Money reduces the time and effort to trade…

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Have you ever really thought of that?

Main text
In Kennyshire and Bennyshire, people are playing with money.

In Kennyshire, those who have money are playing with money, but they don't want those who don't have money to be playing with money, because those who don't have money in Kennyshire, deserve to not have money, and their entire economy is based on that.

In Bennyshire, all people are playing with money, but in order for those who don't have enough money to learn how to play with money, everyone wants those who make money to be able to make money again and again without wasting others time and effort doing so, so that they deserve the money they make, and their entire economy is based on that.

In Kennyshire, those who don't have money deserve to not have money, and as it would be sensible for all following that to do, decisions regarding money are made only by those who have money, having more money is always better than having less money for those who want more freedom to make decisions regarding money, money concentrates to those in society who want more freedom to make decisions regarding money and act accordingly to achieve that, and their entire economy is based on all of the above.

In Bennyshire, those who deserve the money they make, are able to make money again and again without wasting others time and effort doing so, and as it would be sensible for all following that to do, decisions regarding money are made according to what is common sense, having more money isn't necessarily better than having less money, as long as money concentrates somewhere in the middle of society individuals having significantly more money than the ones in the middle isn't a problem for the economy, and their entire economy is based on all the above.

In Kennyshire, those who don't have money deserve to not have money, and that is never a problem for the economy, but... as money concentrates to those who want more freedom to make decisions regarding money, the more money you have, the more freedom you have than others to make decisions regarding money, and sooner or later, for reasons of more freedom, money concentrates to only some in society and the entire economy stops working for most, until those who have money at that time start exercising their freedom to make decisions regarding money, so that the economy starts working again, after the entire economy paid the ones who had money when the economy stopped working for most but them, so that it can start working for all again...and their entire economy can't have enough of this.

In Bennyshire, those who don't have money deserve to learn from others how to make money again and again without wasting others time and effort doing so and that is always a goal for the economy, or then it is a problem for the economy, but... as money concentrates somewhere in the middle of society, the more money you have, the more you can prove to others that you are able to make money again and again without wasting others time and effort doing so, and in case that it happens, for whatever reason it may happen, that money concentrates to only some in society and that the entire economy has problems for whatever reasons this may happen, those who have money at that time start proving to all who among them is good at making money again and again without wasting others time and effort doing so, and who is causing problems for the entire economy, so that the problems are solved, before the entire economy has to pay the ones who had money when the economy started having problems, as then the ones who had money at that time wouldn't really be good at making money in Bennyshire and then they wouldn't really deserve to be considered good at making money in Bennyshire...and their entire economy can't have enough of this.

Epilogues - Clarifications
when the economy isn't working for the benefit of the general population, then you have to remember that the economists also say that the economy isn't working.

Why? Because either:
1.The economists are saying that the economy is working, when it is working for the benefit of the general population.
or...
2.The economists are saying that the economy is working, when it isn't working for the benefit of the general population.
but then...
3.I can easily imagine other people who claim that the economy is working, when it is working for the benefit of the general population and are willing to make sense of the economy this way, being followed by the general population (that has happened in economic history, you can search it online...), no?

When most in the economy say
When most in the economy say that the economy is fun for most, most care for the way the economy goes…to happen again and again, or if the economy goes another way…

When most in the economy say that the economy is fun for most, most don’t care for the way the economy goes…to happen again and again, but if this is the way the economy goes…

If in the end, when most in the economy say that the economy is fun for most, most don’t care for the way the economy goes…to happen again and again, then it doesn’t seem to me that most in the economy really want the way that is fun for most to happen again and again…does it seem to you?

When most in the economy say that the economy is fun for few only, whatever way the economy goes, it is a waste of time and effort for most if it happens again and again, and most want to do something else, or if the economy goes another way…

When most in the economy say that the economy if fun for few only, whatever way the economy goes, it is not a waste of time and effort for most if it happens again and again, or most don’t want to do something else, but if this is the way the economy goes…

If in the end, when most in the economy say that the economy if fun for few only, whatever way the economy goes, it is not a waste of time and effort for most if it happens again and again, or most don’t want to do something else, then it doesn’t seem to me that most in the economy really want the way that is fun not only for few but for most to happen again and again…does it seem to you?

When most in the economy say that the economy is fun for one only, whatever way the economy goes, most say it has to not happen again, and most want to do something about it, or if the economy goes another way…

When most in the economy say that the economy is fun for one only, whatever way the economy goes, most don’t say it has to not happen again, or most don’t want to do something about it, but if this is the way that the economy goes…

If in the end, when most in the economy say that the economy is fun for one only, whatever way the economy goes, most don’t say it has to not happen again, or most don’t want to do something about it, then it doesn’t seem to me that whatever one does isn’t fun for most…does it seem to you?

When few in the economy say
When few in the economy say what money is used to do for most in reality, most in the economy don’t think that money does whatever those who have money want money to do, or if this isn’t the case in the economy….

When few in the economy say what money is used to do for most in reality, most in the economy think that money does whatever those who have money want money to do, but if this is the case in the economy…

If in the end, when few in the economy say what money is used to do for most in reality, most in the economy think that money does whatever those who have money want to do, then it doesn’t seem to me what money does in reality has fun consequences for most in the economy…does it seem to you?

When few in the economy say what money is used to do for few in reality, most in the economy don’t want to spend time and effort thinking about that, or if this isn’t the case in the economy…

When few in the economy say what money is used to do for few in reality, most in the economy want to spend time and effort thinking about that, but if this is the case in the economy…

If in the end when few in the economy say what money is used to do for few in reality, most in the economy want to spend time and effort thinking about that, then it doesn’t seem to me that few aren’t wasting most ones’ time and effort in reality…does it seem to you?

When few in the economy say what money is used to do for one in reality, one can’t think of a fun way to spend less time and effort to do what that one wants to do than what few say, or if this isn’t the case in the economy…

When few in the economy say what money is used to do for one in reality, one can think of a fun way to spend less time and effort to do what that one wants to do than what few say, but if this is the case in the economy…

If in the end, when few in the economy say what money is used to do for one in reality, one can think of a fun way to spend less time and effort to do what that one wants to do than what few say, then it doesn’t seem to me that one has to spend time and effort with what few say, if most would think otherwise…does it seem to you?

When one in the economy says
When one in the economy says what one wants to do with money to most, most don’t care about what one says, or if this isn’t the case in the economy…

When one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to most, most care about what one says, but if this is the case in the economy…

If in the end, when one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to most, most care about what one says, then it doesn’t seem to me that one is wasting time and effort for most…does it seem to you?

When one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to few ones, most can tell if that one can do what that one says, or if this isn’t the case in the economy…

When one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to few ones, most can’t tell if that one can do what that one says, but if this is the case in the economy…

If in the end, when one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to few ones, most can’t tell if that one can do what that one says, then it doesn’t seem to me that one isn’t wasting time and effort for few at least…does it seem to you?

When one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to another one, that particular story and its consequences in reality don’t change later, or if this isn’t the case in the economy…

When one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to another one, that particular story and its consequences in reality change later, but if this is the case in the economy…

If in the end, when one in the economy says what that one wants to do with money to another one, that particular story and its consequences in reality change later, then it doesn’t seems to me that one isn’t a waste of time and effort for another one for this particular story in reality…does it seem to you?

When no one in the economy has to say
When no one in the economy has to say what money does for everyone in reality, money reduces time and effort spend to trade in reality for everyone, or when that doesn’t happen in reality…

When no one in the economy has to say what money does for everyone in reality, money doesn’t reduce the time and effort spend to trade in reality for everyone, but if that does happen in reality…

If in the end, when no one in the economy has to say what money does for everyone in reality, money doesn’t reduce the time and effort spend to trade in reality for everyone, then it doesn’t seem to me that using money while trading isn’t a waste of time and effort for everyone…does it seem to you?

When no one writes something down for the same God as the previous ones, the previous ones didn’t write it down EXACTLY as the same God would like it to be written down, because if you really think otherwise…
When no one writes something down for the same God as the previous ones, the previous ones wrote it down EXACTLY as the same God would like it to be written down, but if you really think this is ok…
When no one writes something down for the same God as the previous ones, the previous ones wrote it down EXACTLY as the same God would like it to be written down, then it doesn’t seem to me that
GOD REALLY DIDN’T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO,
IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING
, for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same God as the previous ones…does it seem to you?

When no one bets God, God doesn’t respond in reality, because if you really think otherwise…
When no one bets God, God responds in reality, but if you think this is really ok…
If in the end, when no one bets God, God responds in reality, then it doesn’t seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end everyone of you, that God will respond in time…does it seem to you?

Some of you say that money is the store of value, medium of exchange, unit of account online (Wikipedia)…

Tell that to your girlfriend/spouse/mother in law after you give her money, and the way that you do it increases the time and effort she has to spend to have fun,

Is what I say to you, and also…

You think you are funny?

Nah, you ain’t funny yet.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexandrosTsolis/

In the end, what’s the summary?

Nature is a lady…

Whatever we do with money, the way we do it has to not ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, otherwise…

Whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, but in this case…

If in the end, whatever we do with money, the way we do it may ignore the time and effort that we have to spend to do it, then it doesn’t seem to me that if we want to do whatever we do with money, again…and again…and…again…that we can continue to ignore the time and effort we have to spend to do it, and continue to really have fun, does it seem to you?

Justice is blind, and…

After girls, someplace sometime, have ended talking to one another and have together decided, they point out the ones who are not fun, and the rest show them how…

…MAMA in the end puts order.
Rende

Re: Here's what the problem with money is.

Post by Rende »

For me, it's clear that a system that would allow us to live on without impact changes on lives. A system that is concentraiting with only human needs is better. But the construction of such a system is not possible until there is money. First, the money must be eliminated. Then the construction would start. How to eliminate money without impact changes is a big question?
The answer to a problem usually lies in the solution. The world is bigger than us. Life always finds a path.
Rende

Post by Rende »

In short, money makes humans more dependent on each other. A human need is to be more independent of their own dependencies. So if a system would allow someone, to achieve his career goals with a same amount of possibilities on every atempt. Would make you more dependent only on your own dependances and therfore battling more with yourself, not with the rest of the people. In the case of money, only some kinds of people have an advantage, and they battle with themselves more to achieve more money or more independance. And because of this, they are either good at it or make more sacrifices to achieve more money. I don't know if the most talented artists (by my opinion) do art for money and so for me there in the world are poor artists, who don't have the money gene and are also good artists like the whealthy artists. But my imaginated roughly mentioned non money system is not very human. It tends more toward perfectionism and I think it should not be more free than a monetary system. It could become worse than a "pre-decided marriage".  
The answer to a problem usually lies in the solution. The world is bigger than us. Life always finds a path.
Rende

Post by Rende »

Self-managing is, a talent, and money makes this talent the most important one. And maybe it's right to be like this.
butimfeeling2022

Rende wrote: March 4th, 2022, 3:54 pm For me, it's clear that a system that would allow us to live on without impact changes on lives. A system that is concentraiting with only human needs is better. But the construction of such a system is not possible until there is money. First, the money must be eliminated. Then the construction would start. How to eliminate money without impact changes is a big question?
Player do you really think, I wrote this entire text above...
...so that you ignore the text written in the beginning of a thread that you didn't start...
...and give me your opinion, instead of you making a thread of your own?!!!!

Let's make a short test here player to see if you have any idea,
what the hell you are talking about,
on MY THREAD WHILE NOT ADRESSING THE SUBJECT!!!

Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.
Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

Let's see if all here read and understand WHY I AM DOING THIS? Why is that?
To show you how many idiots around you think they know what money does...
...and keep wasting our time and effort with their endless "money" stories.

Do you understand that players here?
Really?
Yes players, really...WHAT PLAYERS?!
NOT REALLY?!!!
Rende

Post by Rende »

Money is something that circles a human chain, which is based on what you said about sense, but in practice it is not repeating the same time and effort, which is a mess hard to explain. It is not explainable because the value of money varies, so we use more money for less value and vice versa. So if we had to spend everybody in the chain the same amount of money for every different pleasure we get (small or big) but only give it for exchange to the person next in the chain (so it makes a complete circle). Well, we always would have everybody the same amount of money but different houses. And we know that we don't spend the same amount of money on different pleasures, and we give it not to the person next in the chain, but to someone in the chain we don't know. The "who" who gives pleasure can get money from a lot of people, not only from the precedent person in the chain.
butimfeeling2022

Rende wrote: March 12th, 2022, 2:42 pm we always would have everybody the same amount of money but different houses.
Maximum productivity, and what people want to and have to produce
It goes like this really: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy don't want and don't have to produce more than what is produced now, or else...
Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy want or have to produce more than what is produced now, but...
But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy want or have to produce more than what is produced now, then it doesn't seem to me why they are saying that the economy is working at maximum productivity over and over in reality, does it seem to you?

Maximum productivity, all the same for all the people regarding something they say they want or say they have to do
It goes like this really: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy cannot all have the same productivity over and over in time, regardless of what they say they want or say they have to do, or else...
Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy can all have the same productivity over and over in time, regarding something they say they want or say they have to do, but...
But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at maximum productivity, people in the economy can all have the same productivity over and over in time, regarding something they say they want or say they have to do, then it doesn't seem to me that the universe could keep all people in the economy have the same productivity throughout their entire lives regarding breathing regardless of what they say they want or say they have to do, over and over in human history, does it seem to you?

Hope for any productivity over and over in time in the economy, regardless what people say they want or say they have to do

It goes like this really:When the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, there are the ones below the ones in the middle, and the middle are the ones below the ones above, and more than half of all the money in the economy is in the middle, or else...
Cause any other option is this, if it really goes: When the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, either there aren't the ones below the ones in the middle, or the middle aren't the ones below the ones above, or more than half of all the money in the economy isn't in the middle, but...
But you have to really think, how it really goes: If in the end, when the economy is working at any productivity honestly over and over in time, either there aren't the ones below the ones in the middle, or the middle aren't the ones below the ones above, or more than half of all the money in the economy isn't in the middle, then it doesn't seem to me that the least productive people don't have more than half of all the money in the economy over and over in time, that the least productive aren't allowed in the economy to dream to have more than half of all the money in the economy over and over in time without being more productive for the entire economy over and over in reality, and that the most productive people understand what productive over and over for the entire economy really means, does it seem to you?

Rende wrote: March 12th, 2022, 2:42 pm And we know that we don't spend the same amount of money on different pleasures, and we give it not to the person next in the chain, but to someone in the chain we don't know. The "who" who gives pleasure can get money from a lot of people, not only from the precedent person in the chain.
It goes like this really:
When the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy is fun for most people over and over in time, or else...
Cause any other option is this, if it really goes:
When the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy isn't fun for most people over and over in time, but...
But you have to really think, how it really goes:
If in the end, when the economy is fair for most people over and over in time, the economy isn't fun for most people over and over in time, then it doesn't seem to me that the economy is fair to the universe over and over in time, which had to make the laws of the universe to be fun for living beings over and over in time before living beings existed, as anything dead would anyway behave over and over as the universe planned, so that the living don't have to spend more time and effort over and over in time than what they really had to, to really have fun, as that really seems fair to me, does it seem to you?
butimfeeling2022

anyone else who thinks in this forum that they know what money really does in the economy, and thinks that they can argue their view here...
...unlike the gentleman above?
butimfeeling2022

Let's see if all here read and understand WHY I AM DOING THIS? Why is that?
To show you how many idiots around you think they know what money does...
...and keep wasting our time and effort with their endless "money" stories.

Do you understand that players here?
Really?
Yes players, really...WHAT PLAYERS?!
NOT REALLY?!!!

butimfeeling2022

What does economy refer to in your text?
An economy refers to society and what people in it have to do in reality, in order to coordinate their actions in a fun way for them that can happen over and over in reality.

Why is the word economy meaningful to people in reality?
When people are trying to coordinate their actions in reality, they are free to try every way that they imagine, but not all ways take them the same time and effort to follow together over and over in reality, and the ways that take people the least time and effort to do together over and over in reality, is what the word economy is all about in reality.

How does the word economy happen in reality?
When people trying to coordinate their actions in reality, put their time and effort to find a way that takes them the least time and effort to reach their ends, that way has to be happening over and over in reality in a fun way for all people affected by this way playing out as a story in reality, or people end up thinking this way is not fun to happen over and over in reality, and then this way isn't worth their time and effort to follow over and over in reality.

And remember players here, when something is funny, it isn't just because you imagined it, it has to be fun in reality to happen over and over, if it really is that fun.

Rende

Post by Rende »

my experience is. why because reality is like this, try to not acept reality and you will experience of losing of yourself and catch a spiral of madness. Madness is real, also not comprehending a tiniy amount of our daily lives and the world is real. So player im to lazy to read again and again your learnings to understand not the same as you experienced. but still we are humans and why is a BIG word after why I start to wonder where and what and..

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream