NATO's role in Norway's bombing of 🇱🇾 Libya

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me
psyreporter

NATO's role in Norway's bombing of 🇱🇾 Libya

Post by psyreporter »

I hope that this post is appreciated on this forum.

Paranormal circumstances - out of my control - have caused me to have been brought to the attention of potential corruption concerning the 2011 terror attack in Norway.

NATO was present in a secret spy operation in Oslo since 18 months before the terror attack in 2011 and the Minister of Justice of Norway later said that 'he didn't knew'.

After the terror attack the Prime Minister of Norway became the head of NATO (highest function).
18 months before the terror attack, NATO started to recruit retired Norwegian police officers (including Oslo's former anti-terror head) for SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units (SDU), "operating outside of" Norwegian government control. Norwegian Justice Minister Knut Storberget later said he was not informed of the presence of the NATO spy unit in Oslo.
The office of the Prime Minister was specifically targeted and blew up.

(2011) Deadly blast rocks prime minister's office in Oslo
https://www.france24.com/en/20110722-no ... toltenberg

Norway had rejected the 2011 NATO bombing coalition against Libya, which the Netherlands had already done shortly before, and was independently leading peace talks that could have dragged several countries into anti-war policy.

(2021) The secret Norwegian peace talks that nearly prevented Libya’s 2011 civil war
The confidential Norwegian-brokered peace talks were the closest the world to come to a peaceful end to Libya’s 2011 civil war.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 19095.html

After the terror attack Norway dropped the most bombs of all countries (600 in total according to Wikipedia) which is illogical. The bombs killed more than 500.000 innocent people in Libya!

The people...

nato-libya.png

Many questions about the terror attack are unanswered.
  1. eye witnesses testified that there were multiple shooters. They also clearly describe the person that they had seen.
  2. just 48 hours before the bombing in Oslo, police units were engaged in terrorist bombing exercises near what would later be 'ground zero.'. Special elite police unit concluded training for near identical scenario just minutes before the bomb attack.

I am absolutely not inclined to investigate violent conflicts or social injustice. I prefer to be neutral and stay away from politics or ideology. As some may know I am primarily interested in fundamental philosophy and morality. I have addressed corruption but selectively tied to human performance and the protection of nature's prosperity.

Starting around 2011 there have been paranormal events - out of my control - including absurdly profound paranormal visions - that caused me to question the intentions of the former Prime Minister of Norway.

There were strange events such as two foreign NATO people visiting the hotel of my sister while I was staying there. The boyfriend of my sister studied at an elite management school in the US and stayed at home with politicians in Washington. He made an extra special connection with each guest in the small 6 room hotel. One night I paranomally heard my sister confirmatively responding to her boyfriend that the two NATO people had the intention to kill me and the next day the boyfriend of my sister threw me out of the hotel by shouting extremely loudly in the hallway of the hotel, which was a nonsensical event that left my sister completely emotionless, which was unnatural.

While I was bicycling in the city of Utrecht I once had a paranormal vision that the Prime Minister of Norway with a team of angry barbarian agents were looking for a way to attack me in the city, causing me to go into quarantine again, and considering why the Prime Minister of Norway - a far away place from my then perspective - might have anything against me. I was author of a critical blog on psychiatry, www.zielenknijper.com, thus I thought that it was about a difference of opinion with regard psychiatry, which seemed like a strange motivation for the barbarian anger that I had perceived. I did not know yet that he had become head of NATO.

It appears that NATO has murdered one of my childhood friends.

On July 28, 2015 there was a major international NATO event (called by Turkey) and I sensed (I saw the intention of some top people flocking) that some people at that event 'wanted to do something against me' (I didn't know about the event in advance, I just saw the vision and only later learned about the event).

8 days after the NATO event, one of my childhood friends drove off the road with his motorcycle.

On that day I had a very strong paranormal vision in which a vision of my childhood friend came towards me with a great force. In retro-perspective I had seen much more that day by which I knew for certain that something had been done to him. I also thought to have noticed the face expression of someone that attacked him (a derogatory perspective towards my friend).

I found the obituary via Google some time later, and read what had happened to him.

As for the motive. I helped to critically investigate the MH17 airplane attack.

(2021) Veterans Today: MH17 airplane attack was a false flag operation
Already in 2014, shortly after the attack, veterans criticized the course of the investigation. An official publication in 2021 called the attack a false flag operation. Important: What happened to air traffic controller Carlos who had the courage to stand up for the truth? How did the Air India 113 pilots and Indian journalists fare after they showed the Indian ministry lied about MH17?
https://en.zielenknijper.com/pdf/mh17-false-flag.pdf

1. On July 15, 2015, I actively sought awareness for the pilots of Air India 113 and the lying by India's ministry, regarding the shooting down of air-plane MH17
  2. On July 28, 2015, a major NATO event was called by Turkey. I sensed at the time that some people at that event "wanted to do something against me."
  3. On August 5, 2015, one of my childhood friends drove off the road with his motorcycle.
Because of the paranormal vision, I initially did a quick search and found a page on the website of NATO with a poster advertising an event in the city on the date on which my friend drove off the road.

nato-poster-arnhem-234x300.png
nato-poster-arnhem-234x300.png (75.08 KiB) Viewed 2752 times

Regrettably, some time later there was a terror attack in the city Utrecht. On the day before the attack I had an extremely intense paranormal vision of the NATO.

Initially, I decided to stay away from it because in the paranormal vision I had noticed that the attack was agreed upon.

Later, after an attack on my home in 2019, I started an investigation.

The perpetrator of the mass shooting in Utrecht was Turkish.

I discovered that the president of Turkey shared a video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand shortly before the attack in Utrecht.

Attack in Utrecht: the Erdogan connection?
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1468776/world

According to various sources, the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand was a staged event. The perpetrator is said to have entered New Zealand from Turkey.

Christchurch Truth
http://chchtruth.com/ (PDF)

A local businessman told the BBC that the perpetrator had previously fought in the Russian republic of Chechnya. He went on to say that the perpetrator was arrested and later released because of his connections to the Islamic State (ISIS).

According to a source, Islamic jihadists are sent to Chechnya by NATO to fight for financial interests.

NATO's Secret Islamic Jihad in Chechnya
Oil and the struggle for Chechnya and the important role of Turkey
http://www.nlpwessex.org/docs/ukraine-caspian.htm#nato

--

Before 2019 I never investigated NATO and I didn't question the intentions of the Prime Minister of Norway until after the attack on my home in 2019.

As can be seen in the email that I sent on July 15, 2015, my participation with regard the investigation of the MH17 airplane attack had been decent.

I recently asked the following questions to a Green Party politician in America who is now director of an organization.
With regard the truth about the 9/11 attack. Would it be possible to share your motive to be involved?

I became a political activist in the wake of watching the film JFK and doing research on the CIA. I was outraged and felt I should do something to challenge a policy which tortures, kills, and terrorizes people.

Would it be possible to describe the favorable outcome of your work?

Just raising consciousness and awareness. At this point, hopefully more people will not buy all the propaganda deluging us on Covid19. If you were at our website, you will see that we did include a talk and film on Covid19 in our last big annual event.

Our mission statement is- to seek and disseminate truths about the terrible crimes committed on September 11, 2001, exposing gaps and deceptions in the official story. Our goal is to inspire more eyewitness revelations, truthful media coverage, and a movement that will bring the responsible criminals to justice and eliminate governmental and corporate policies that enable criminal elements to commit such acts.”

In the case that the Government has performed the attack, what would (or should) it imply?

I think it implies that our government IS a terrorist organization. While, we are mere citizens; we should not condone or support its more murderous activities. Although, I think the guns are now being pointed at us.

Most people would like to put their head in the sand and are obediently going along with the manufactured reality blasted at them constantly by the media.

It sounds like you have crossed some line to be a target in the Great Game...

I replied with the following, displaying my perspective.
With regard the declaration of the Government as a 'terrorist organization'. While I understand that it is a natural aim or goal, from the perspective of results it may be best to have a clear vision of how it should be.

The idea that the Government is a terrorist organization may not lead to favorable results.

A saying in Russia is "a fish rots from the top down".

Such a wisdom translated to the general nature of people makes it logical that people are inclined to denounce information that promote the idea that the Government is a terrorist organization. People (in general) logically are ought (or feel inclined) to do what matters for maintaining a peaceful mind, which is essential for stability and progress.

Is 'truth' more important than what matters for prosperous existence of individual humans and people? Without the (terrorist) Government, what 'truth' would there be left to be important for them?

To remove the potential for contention, the higher purpose of people will need to be served.

I understand that from the perspective of investigative journalism, one simply intends to fulfill his/her job as good as possible and unmasking truth is in a sense the highest purpose, while one humbly withholds from telling people how they should live or think.

To achieve results with regard to 'prevention of terrorism', it may be important to discover the root of the fact that the Government performed terrorism.

I recently read the following:

There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime.

Conventional wisdom in Washington has it that the cover-up is always worse than the crime.

This appears to be evidence that a certain morality within the Government is likely to be possible. One then simply needs to find the root of the problem, which may provide insights for experts of how it can be ensured that the Government follows a righteous path.

Yours Sincerely,
Questions that interest me and that explain my position and involvement:
  1. Is "truth" more important than a peaceful state of mind?
  2. If not, what does that mean with regard to (the potential for) morality in politics?

An early motive to personally attack me, even before the MH17 airplane attack, must have originated from the Prime Minister of Norway. That implies that the motive is most likely the eugenics and Nazi ideology that I critically addressed using the blog, acting completely on it's own since I am actually neutral (no politics, ideology or religion).

The following article provides an insight into my critical examination of Nazi ideology and eugenics:

https://en.zielenknijper.com/case-files/holocaust/

In 2019 the film Third Eye Spies was released which shows that paranormal perception is real.

third-eye-spies.jpg
third-eye-spies.jpg (39.43 KiB) Viewed 2752 times

Full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1VX_W32mNM

During the Cold War, NATO carried out terrorist attacks in European cities under the name Operation Gladio, for which left-wing groups were falsely blamed. The attacks were intended to create an atmosphere of fear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

--

A philosopher on PhilosophyTalk.org recently mentioned the following: There is no greater example of mental weakness than the idea that military technology and might is the solution to war. It is this very weakness that fuels our wars. Violence begets violence and nothing more.

Research confirms that perspective:

(2017) America’s Renegade Warfare Killing Civilians, Violating Law
Across the world, it is obvious, and now well-documented, that U.S. aggression and militarism are causing the very problems they claim to be trying to solve.
https://popularresistance.org/americas- ... ating-law/

Another philosopher on PhilosophyTalk.org: For reasons that have nothing to do with the technology of warfare, war is becoming obsolete. Not only are we too interdependent, but, because of communications, not war, technology we simply know each other too well. It's like the farm animal that has been given a name, you cannot then kill it for food. This is not a technological advancement, it's a human one.

Considering the reference to 9/11, it might be best to conclude the topic with a question related to supposed 'Government terrorism'.

Is it strange that an official politician refers to the Government as being a 'terrorist organization'? The specific politician looks very beautiful and is director of an organization.

There are many serious organizations that question the 9/11 attack.

9/11 Truth
Scientists for Truth
Firemen for Truth
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for Truth
Justice for 9/11
Pilots for 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth And Justice
Physics 9/11

Many dozens more...

Those organizations might be taken as an indication that the idea that the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 was performed by the government, should be taken seriously.

The question that I asked to the US politician would be applicable:

In the case that the Government has performed the attack, what would (or should) it imply?

What would be your answer?

Further, for consideration:
  2. If not, what does that mean with regard to (the potential for) morality in politics?
PsyReporter.com | “If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.”
psyreporter

Re: NATO's role in Norway's bombing of 🇱🇾 Libya

Post by psyreporter »

As mentioned in the OP, a US politician (very beautiful in apearance) replied the following to my question:

I think it implies that our government IS a terrorist organization. While, we are mere citizens; we should not condone or support its more murderous activities. Although, I think the guns are now being pointed at us.

As can be seen on the website Christchurch Truth, the terrorist attack is called a PsyOp.

Christchurch Truth

I have completed the investigation to the best of my abilities. I have reported about it with sincerity through the website www.psyreporter.com (PsyReporter). I have published it on this philosophy forum and linked it on an electric vehicle guide that is visited from 174 countries per week on average.

GXEDMRThVTuhnvff.png
GXEDMRThVTuhnvff.png (17.26 KiB) Viewed 2347 times

Leading by example

It is my opinion from a philosophical perspective that the Government has an exemplary function and that it might be that the 9/11 Truth movement is important to re-win a moral culture in which for example the 'mass shooting epidemic' in the US is prevented fundamentally. Several big FBI studies have concluded in recent years that most mass-shooters have no mental problems which means that an explanation should be sought elsewhere. The 9/11 Truth movement might play a role to turn a cultural problem around.

(2021) Mass Shootings Are Our New Epidemic
https://thebostonsun.com/2021/04/22/mas ... -epidemic/

A recent FBI study has shown that most perpetrators of mass shootings have no mental health problems.

(2018) FBI Study: Most Mass Shooters Are Not Mentally Ill
https://www.voanews.com/usa/fbi-study-m ... ntally-ill

FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole mentioned the following:

O'Toole says that most people with mental health problems are nonviolent, and furthermore, that mass shootings require planning and foresight. Perpetrators, she said, "need to think with a degree of clarity." My experience is that these are individuals. are those that, if there is a mental health problem, can still function very strategically, and in a very cold-blooded and heartless way. Mental health is not the problem."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-fbi ... shootings/

A study from Oxford University published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (2009) showed that the risk of violence in patients with schizophrenia is almost the same compared to the general population. Only in the case of drug and alcohol abuse is the risk of violent crime 1.6x higher compared to the general population.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2009-05-20-sm ... e-involved

I have addressed the issue before.

"A fish rots from the top down" - exemplary function of the government
https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums ... =5&t=17208
PsyReporter.com | “If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.”
psyreporter

Post by psyreporter »

psyreporter wrote: January 1st, 2023, 3:10 pm As mentioned in the OP, a US politician (very beautiful in apearance) replied the following to my question:

I recently listened to a podcast with as guest Lisa Monaco, a former Counterterrorism Advisor of President Barack Obama. She specifically addresses the significance of a sound moral compass and hints that it might involve more than social and cultural instincts (in the podcast she mentioned a 'sixth sense').

Podcast: https://listennotes.com/podcasts/the-le ... li-5dvNUT/

Lisa Monaco led the post-9/11 transformation of the FBI.

You've got to set the right tone. We are familiar with the phrase "tone comes from the top". Of course that is true.
I have had some amazing mentors and leaders who I have worked with and for. From Bob Muller in the FBI. Amazing leader whose leadership style was formed in his time with the Marines. "Leading by example". I have learned a tremendous amount from him.

While it is possible to claim that the 9/11 Truth movement is based on a conspiracy theory. The mere existence and serious dedication of organizations such as "Scholars for 9/11 Truth" or "Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth" communicates an idea. The people involved in those organizations appear to be normal and good natured people.

- Pilots
- Scientists
- Firemen
- Medical professionals
- Lawyers

The fact that an official and beautiful looking US politician claims that the Government 'IS' (capitalized) a terrorist organization - and communicates that openly towards the public as a means to demand change for "a policy which tortures, kills, and terrorizes people." creates a situation in which a bad example is set for the unconscious mind of the general public. It doesn't matter what individual people would believe with regard the 9/11 attack. What matters is the fact that tens of thousands of apparently normal and good natured people claim with profundity and with full certainty that the attack was performed by the Government.

My reply to the politician:

With regard the declaration of the Government as a 'terrorist organization'. While I understand that it is a natural aim or goal, from the perspective of results it may be best to have a clear vision of how it should be.

The idea that the Government is a terrorist organization may not lead to favorable results.

Such a wisdom translated to the general nature of people makes it logical that people are inclined to denounce information that promote the idea that the Government is a terrorist organization. People (in general) logically are ought (or feel inclined) to do what matters for maintaining a peaceful mind, which is essential for stability and progress.

Is 'truth' more important than what matters for prosperous existence of individual humans and people? Without the (terrorist) Government, what 'truth' would there be left to be important for them?

To remove the potential for contention, the higher purpose of people will need to be served.
Viswa_01210
Premium Member

Post by Viswa_01210 »

psyreporter wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 10:27 am I hope that this post is appreciated on this forum.

Paranormal circumstances - out of my control - have caused me to have been brought to the attention of potential corruption concerning the 2011 terror attack in Norway.

NATO was present in a secret spy operation in Oslo since 18 months before the terror attack in 2011 and the Minister of Justice of Norway later said that 'he didn't knew'.

After the terror attack the Prime Minister of Norway became the head of NATO (highest function).
18 months before the terror attack, NATO started to recruit retired Norwegian police officers (including Oslo's former anti-terror head) for SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units (SDU), "operating outside of" Norwegian government control. Norwegian Justice Minister Knut Storberget later said he was not informed of the presence of the NATO spy unit in Oslo.
The office of the Prime Minister was specifically targeted and blew up.

(2011) Deadly blast rocks prime minister's office in Oslo
https://www.france24.com/en/20110722-no ... toltenberg

Norway had rejected the 2011 NATO bombing coalition against Libya, which the Netherlands had already done shortly before, and was independently leading peace talks that could have dragged several countries into anti-war policy.

(2021) The secret Norwegian peace talks that nearly prevented Libya’s 2011 civil war
The confidential Norwegian-brokered peace talks were the closest the world to come to a peaceful end to Libya’s 2011 civil war.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 19095.html

After the terror attack Norway dropped the most bombs of all countries (600 in total according to Wikipedia) which is illogical. The bombs killed more than 500.000 innocent people in Libya!

The people...

nato-libya.png

Many questions about the terror attack are unanswered.
  1. eye witnesses testified that there were multiple shooters. They also clearly describe the person that they had seen.
  2. just 48 hours before the bombing in Oslo, police units were engaged in terrorist bombing exercises near what would later be 'ground zero.'. Special elite police unit concluded training for near identical scenario just minutes before the bomb attack.

I am absolutely not inclined to investigate violent conflicts or social injustice. I prefer to be neutral and stay away from politics or ideology. As some may know I am primarily interested in fundamental philosophy and morality. I have addressed corruption but selectively tied to human performance and the protection of nature's prosperity.

Starting around 2011 there have been paranormal events - out of my control - including absurdly profound paranormal visions - that caused me to question the intentions of the former Prime Minister of Norway.

There were strange events such as two foreign NATO people visiting the hotel of my sister while I was staying there. The boyfriend of my sister studied at an elite management school in the US and stayed at home with politicians in Washington. He made an extra special connection with each guest in the small 6 room hotel. One night I paranomally heard my sister confirmatively responding to her boyfriend that the two NATO people had the intention to kill me and the next day the boyfriend of my sister threw me out of the hotel by shouting extremely loudly in the hallway of the hotel, which was a nonsensical event that left my sister completely emotionless, which was unnatural.

While I was bicycling in the city of Utrecht I once had a paranormal vision that the Prime Minister of Norway with a team of angry barbarian agents were looking for a way to attack me in the city, causing me to go into quarantine again, and considering why the Prime Minister of Norway - a far away place from my then perspective - might have anything against me. I was author of a critical blog on psychiatry, www.zielenknijper.com, thus I thought that it was about a difference of opinion with regard psychiatry, which seemed like a strange motivation for the barbarian anger that I had perceived. I did not know yet that he had become head of NATO.

It appears that NATO has murdered one of my childhood friends.

On July 28, 2015 there was a major international NATO event (called by Turkey) and I sensed (I saw the intention of some top people flocking) that some people at that event 'wanted to do something against me' (I didn't know about the event in advance, I just saw the vision and only later learned about the event).

8 days after the NATO event, one of my childhood friends drove off the road with his motorcycle.

On that day I had a very strong paranormal vision in which a vision of my childhood friend came towards me with a great force. In retro-perspective I had seen much more that day by which I knew for certain that something had been done to him. I also thought to have noticed the face expression of someone that attacked him (a derogatory perspective towards my friend).

I found the obituary via Google some time later, and read what had happened to him.

As for the motive. I helped to critically investigate the MH17 airplane attack.

(2021) Veterans Today: MH17 airplane attack was a false flag operation
Already in 2014, shortly after the attack, veterans criticized the course of the investigation. An official publication in 2021 called the attack a false flag operation. Important: What happened to air traffic controller Carlos who had the courage to stand up for the truth? How did the Air India 113 pilots and Indian journalists fare after they showed the Indian ministry lied about MH17?
https://en.zielenknijper.com/pdf/mh17-false-flag.pdf

1. On July 15, 2015, I actively sought awareness for the pilots of Air India 113 and the lying by India's ministry, regarding the shooting down of air-plane MH17
  2. On July 28, 2015, a major NATO event was called by Turkey. I sensed at the time that some people at that event "wanted to do something against me."
  3. On August 5, 2015, one of my childhood friends drove off the road with his motorcycle.
Because of the paranormal vision, I initially did a quick search and found a page on the website of NATO with a poster advertising an event in the city on the date on which my friend drove off the road.

nato-poster-arnhem-234x300.png

Regrettably, some time later there was a terror attack in the city Utrecht. On the day before the attack I had an extremely intense paranormal vision of the NATO.

Initially, I decided to stay away from it because in the paranormal vision I had noticed that the attack was agreed upon.

Later, after an attack on my home in 2019, I started an investigation.

The perpetrator of the mass shooting in Utrecht was Turkish.

I discovered that the president of Turkey shared a video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand shortly before the attack in Utrecht.

Attack in Utrecht: the Erdogan connection?
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1468776/world

According to various sources, the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand was a staged event. The perpetrator is said to have entered New Zealand from Turkey.

Christchurch Truth

A local businessman told the BBC that the perpetrator had previously fought in the Russian republic of Chechnya. He went on to say that the perpetrator was arrested and later released because of his connections to the Islamic State (ISIS).

According to a source, Islamic jihadists are sent to Chechnya by NATO to fight for financial interests.

NATO's Secret Islamic Jihad in Chechnya
Oil and the struggle for Chechnya and the important role of Turkey
http://www.nlpwessex.org/docs/ukraine-caspian.htm#nato

--

Before 2019 I never investigated NATO and I didn't question the intentions of the Prime Minister of Norway until after the attack on my home in 2019.

As can be seen in the email that I sent on July 15, 2015, my participation with regard the investigation of the MH17 airplane attack had been decent.

I recently asked the following questions to a Green Party politician in America who is now director of an organization.
With regard the truth about the 9/11 attack. Would it be possible to share your motive to be involved?

I became a political activist in the wake of watching the film JFK and doing research on the CIA. I was outraged and felt I should do something to challenge a policy which tortures, kills, and terrorizes people.

Would it be possible to describe the favorable outcome of your work?

Just raising consciousness and awareness. At this point, hopefully more people will not buy all the propaganda deluging us on Covid19. If you were at our website, you will see that we did include a talk and film on Covid19 in our last big annual event.

Our mission statement is- to seek and disseminate truths about the terrible crimes committed on September 11, 2001, exposing gaps and deceptions in the official story. Our goal is to inspire more eyewitness revelations, truthful media coverage, and a movement that will bring the responsible criminals to justice and eliminate governmental and corporate policies that enable criminal elements to commit such acts.”

Most people would like to put their head in the sand and are obediently going along with the manufactured reality blasted at them constantly by the media.

It sounds like you have crossed some line to be a target in the Great Game...

I replied with the following, displaying my perspective.

I understand that from the perspective of investigative journalism, one simply intends to fulfill his/her job as good as possible and unmasking truth is in a sense the highest purpose, while one humbly withholds from telling people how they should live or think.

To achieve results with regard to 'prevention of terrorism', it may be important to discover the root of the fact that the Government performed terrorism.

I recently read the following:

There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime.

Conventional wisdom in Washington has it that the cover-up is always worse than the crime.

This appears to be evidence that a certain morality within the Government is likely to be possible. One then simply needs to find the root of the problem, which may provide insights for experts of how it can be ensured that the Government follows a righteous path.

Yours Sincerely,
Questions that interest me and that explain my position and involvement:

An early motive to personally attack me, even before the MH17 airplane attack, must have originated from the Prime Minister of Norway. That implies that the motive is most likely the eugenics and Nazi ideology that I critically addressed using the blog, acting completely on it's own since I am actually neutral (no politics, ideology or religion).

The following article provides an insight into my critical examination of Nazi ideology and eugenics:

https://en.zielenknijper.com/case-files/holocaust/

In 2019 the film Third Eye Spies was released which shows that paranormal perception is real.

third-eye-spies.jpg

Full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1VX_W32mNM

During the Cold War, NATO carried out terrorist attacks in European cities under the name Operation Gladio, for which left-wing groups were falsely blamed. The attacks were intended to create an atmosphere of fear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

--

A philosopher on PhilosophyTalk.org recently mentioned the following: There is no greater example of mental weakness than the idea that military technology and might is the solution to war. It is this very weakness that fuels our wars. Violence begets violence and nothing more.

Research confirms that perspective:

(2017) America’s Renegade Warfare Killing Civilians, Violating Law
Across the world, it is obvious, and now well-documented, that U.S. aggression and militarism are causing the very problems they claim to be trying to solve.
https://popularresistance.org/americas- ... ating-law/

Another philosopher on PhilosophyTalk.org: For reasons that have nothing to do with the technology of warfare, war is becoming obsolete. Not only are we too interdependent, but, because of communications, not war, technology we simply know each other too well. It's like the farm animal that has been given a name, you cannot then kill it for food. This is not a technological advancement, it's a human one.

Considering the reference to 9/11, it might be best to conclude the topic with a question related to supposed 'Government terrorism'.

Is it strange that an official politician refers to the Government as being a 'terrorist organization'? The specific politician looks very beautiful and is director of an organization.

There are many serious organizations that question the 9/11 attack.

9/11 Truth
Scientists for Truth
Firemen for Truth
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for Truth
Justice for 9/11
Pilots for 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth And Justice
Physics 9/11

Many dozens more...

Those organizations might be taken as an indication that the idea that the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 was performed by the government, should be taken seriously.

The question that I asked to the US politician would be applicable:

What would be your answer?

Further, for consideration:
I can understand the things you point out here.

Politics is just to preserve the Conditions of Nation's People in Economy Level, but not to show any Care or Hatred upon Other Nation's People.

There is No Friend or No Foe for One Government to Another. Government don't think upon Peace of another nation or Destroy another Nation. Even UK is not a Friend to US even if they are in same NATO. Only for Economical and Military Dealings, they are remaining in NATO, but UK and Germany they themselves suffer of US Global Dominance.

What Truly Government needs is, To Increase and Sustain Economical Levels of their Own People. And what Politicians truly need is, Increase and Sustain their "Image" to be re-elected and not expose any "Bad Image", and ready to Blackmail and Kill if someone try to Expose such Bad Image.

If US is not much Dominant and Arrogant Dealings upon other Nations, People in US can't live sophisticated as they do now. It's not just US, every Nation do strive only for their Own People, and never consider any other as Friend or Foe, but only fight for Economic Threat upon People.

If UK and Europe Countries don't support US dominance, then they will face the same situation as Venezuela, so cannot expose every Crime and Dominance conducted by US as well as have to do few Cruel activities to favour US for Economical Sustenance and Growth.

Return to “Philosophy of Politics”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream