Legalization of Marijuana

Have philosophical discussions about politics, law, and government.
Featured Article: Definition of Freedom - What Freedom Means to Me

Do you think marijuana should be legal?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 31

Dreager

Re: Legalization of Marijuana

Post by Dreager » February 23rd, 2013, 8:33 pm

I think it's most telling that the types of people who bother to think about things in some depth, (arguably the people on this forum), can reach a consensus on a topic like legalization of marijuana. My question is, does the broader populous holds an entrenched view on the subject and it therefore can't progress anywhere, or is it the functioning of politics which prevents any sort of progress on issues like this? Gay marriage seems to reflect the latter - at least in Australia where the majority supports it but neither political party will adopt a new policy.

Namthebabe

Post by Namthebabe » February 23rd, 2013, 10:29 pm

Well ideally, all drugs should be legal.

Ndidi
New Trial Member

Post by Ndidi » February 19th, 2018, 12:32 pm

Does anybody at any point had a go at implanting cannabis on their sustenance? I have perused many articles proposing that cannabis has an extremely powerful impact when it accompanies agony and inflamation like this strain [Link Removed. Advertisement]. The explanation behind this is I dont smoke so blending it with nourishment appears a smart thought. Any individual experience or tribute is very valued. TIA

Nainah02
New Trial Member

Post by Nainah02 » October 17th, 2018, 1:23 am

I'm one of the people who want marijuana to be legalized, some city have been approved it but some are not and still in the discussion if they will or no. But I think this can be legalized because it has a good effect in our community especially in a medical way. As i saw this [Link removed. Advertisement] I know that it can help all of us soon when it is legal in our country. Just saying.

LuckyR

Post by LuckyR » October 18th, 2018, 1:39 am

I live where MJ is decriminalized. Ho hum, no particularly notable difference either way.
"As usual... it depends."