Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagree?

Discuss the November 2022 Philosophy Book of the Month, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must buy and read the book. After buying the book, please upload a screenshot of your receipt or proof or purchase via OnlineBookClub. Once the moderators approve your purchase at OnlineBookClub, you will then also automatically be given access to post in this forum.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing the book In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All. Anyone can view the forum and read the post, but only people who purchased the book can post in the forum.

If your purchase has not already been verified (i.e. if you don't already have access to post in this forum), then please upload a screenshot of your receipt or proof or purchase via OnlineBookClub. Once the moderators approve your purchase at OnlineBookClub, you will then also automatically be given access to post in this forum.
Post Reply
Gerry Steen
Premium Member
Posts: 18
Joined: March 16th, 2024, 12:34 am

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Gerry Steen »

Eckhart Aurelius Hughes wrote: January 19th, 2023, 2:50 pm This is a discussion forum topic for the November 2022 Philosophy Book of the Month, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All.


Do you agree with everything in the book, In It Together?

If not, what is the very first sentence in the book with which you disagree?

Please copy and paste the sentence in full.

Please explain why you disagree, including any evidence or argument you may have to support your alternate belief.

I love hearing and learning about different viewpoints. So thank you in advance for your honest answers to these questions. :)

I also love friendly, respectful debates, especially philosophical ones. Much like if I choose to invite you to my literal home for a game of chess or to play some sport or game, please note if I seem to want to or choose to question, debate, or argue you about some thing, please do take it as a major compliment and a sign of my respect and admiration for you. I deeply love, value, and respect people who can disagree and explain their side. And generally I don't bother to debate or argue with people unless I think there is a good chance they could win the argument and thereby change my mind.

If you read the whole book already and don't remember the specific sentence, I strongly encourage you to read the book again up to the point of the first disagreement, and highlight the first sentence you find disagreeable, and then come back here as soon as you can to post it here.


The book is available for purchase from all major book retailers in both ebook and hardcover format.
Image
Hi, Scott. I agree that the true self is the conscious self. The premise that self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self. No???? Actions are better than words. They show who we are. No???? Just looking for clarification. I read these ideas in your thought provoking book.
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Gerry Steen wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:54 am Hi, Scott. I agree that the true self is the conscious self. The premise that self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self. No???? Actions are better than words. They show who we are. No???? Just looking for clarification. I read these ideas in your thought provoking book.
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Those don't appear to be verbatim quotes from the book.

Please post a verbatim quote of the very first sentence in the book with which you don't agree and/or that you don't fully understand.


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Dera Ezeakolam wrote: April 1st, 2024, 3:47 am Being exposed to certain perspectives for the first time made me go through lots of critical thinking to choose whether to agree or disagree with the messages being conveyed. I agree with most of the statements [...]
Hi, Dera Ezeakolam,

That's great, but if you don't agree with all of the sentences in the book, then please post a verbatim quote of the very first sentence in the book with which you don't agree.


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
Gerry Steen
Premium Member
Posts: 18
Joined: March 16th, 2024, 12:34 am

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Gerry Steen »

Eckhart Aurelius Hughes wrote: April 6th, 2024, 12:40 pm
Gerry Steen wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:54 am Hi, Scott. I agree that the true self is the conscious self. The premise that self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self. No???? Actions are better than words. They show who we are. No???? Just looking for clarification. I read these ideas in your thought provoking book.
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Those don't appear to be verbatim quotes from the book.

Please post a verbatim quote of the very first sentence in the book with which you don't agree and/or that you don't fully understand.


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
I apologize, Scott. I misunderstood. I thought we could answer about what we agreed with. I was paraphrasing as a means to ask if I understood your ideas. Have a good one. :)
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Gerry Steen wrote: April 7th, 2024, 11:58 pm
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes wrote: April 6th, 2024, 12:40 pm
Gerry Steen wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:54 am Hi, Scott. I agree that the true self is the conscious self. The premise that self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self. No???? Actions are better than words. They show who we are. No???? Just looking for clarification. I read these ideas in your thought provoking book.
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Those don't appear to be verbatim quotes from the book.

Please post a verbatim quote of the very first sentence in the book with which you don't agree and/or that you don't fully understand.


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
I apologize, Scott. I misunderstood. I thought we could answer about what we agreed with. I was paraphrasing as a means to ask if I understood your ideas. Have a good one. :)
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Paraphrasing a section that you aren't sure you understood in your own words is a great way for me to help understand how you understood it and thus advise if your understanding matches my intended meaning.

However, in addition to the paraphrased version that reflects your understanding of what I wrote, please do still post the verbatim quote of the sentence(s) you are paraphrasing.


I don't understand exactly what you mean when you write that "self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self" and it doesn't remind of anything I wrote.

Gerry Steen wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:54 am seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self
I suspect the sentence you've written could be tautologically true or contradictory depending most of all on what you mean by the word "one", especially since you are using the possessive form of that word ("one's").

If the "one" referred to is the true self, then the statement appears to be nearly if not fully a tautology (i.e. true by definition), since it would then mean:

"the true conscious self's actions and accomplishments are part of the true conscious self"

However, even as written immediately above, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "part of the true conscious self" in this context.

In other words, I'm not sure what it means to say that an action or accomplishment is (or is not) part of a certain self.



With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
Gerry Steen
Premium Member
Posts: 18
Joined: March 16th, 2024, 12:34 am

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Gerry Steen »

Eckhart Aurelius Hughes wrote: April 8th, 2024, 2:52 pm
Gerry Steen wrote: April 7th, 2024, 11:58 pm
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes wrote: April 6th, 2024, 12:40 pm
Gerry Steen wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:54 am Hi, Scott. I agree that the true self is the conscious self. The premise that self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self. No???? Actions are better than words. They show who we are. No???? Just looking for clarification. I read these ideas in your thought provoking book.
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Those don't appear to be verbatim quotes from the book.

Please post a verbatim quote of the very first sentence in the book with which you don't agree and/or that you don't fully understand.


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
I apologize, Scott. I misunderstood. I thought we could answer about what we agreed with. I was paraphrasing as a means to ask if I understood your ideas. Have a good one. :)
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Paraphrasing a section that you aren't sure you understood in your own words is a great way for me to help understand how you understood it and thus advise if your understanding matches my intended meaning.

However, in addition to the paraphrased version that reflects your understanding of what I wrote, please do still post the verbatim quote of the sentence(s) you are paraphrasing.


I don't understand exactly what you mean when you write that "self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self" and it doesn't remind of anything I wrote.

Gerry Steen wrote: April 1st, 2024, 11:54 am seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self
I suspect the sentence you've written could be tautologically true or contradictory depending most of all on what you mean by the word "one", especially since you are using the possessive form of that word ("one's").

If the "one" referred to is the true self, then the statement appears to be nearly if not fully a tautology (i.e. true by definition), since it would then mean:

"the true conscious self's actions and accomplishments are part of the true conscious self"

However, even as written immediately above, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "part of the true conscious self" in this context.

In other words, I'm not sure what it means to say that an action or accomplishment is (or is not) part of a certain self.



With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
Hi, Scott. Thank you for your response. To be honest with you, I was not talking about one sentence in particular. Instead, I was pondering several ideas I had read in the first 80 pages of your wonderful book. Right off the bat, I will confirm that the "one" I was referring to was the true conscious self. Yes, I am saying that the true conscious self's actions and accomplishments are part of the true conscious self( Your paraphrasing of my statement) . For example, if my true self looking in the mirror today loves my true self in the future and as a result uses self-discipline to save money and sacrifice today's pleasures for my future security, then my actions and the resulting accomplishment of having provided security for my future self define me across time. The actions and accomplishments come from my spirit and provide spiritual happiness. Am I extrapolating too far from your ideas? Below I will show you the verbatim quotes of several sentences from In It Together that helped me arrive arrive at my conclusion.

self-discipline is just another term for spiritual freedom. In this book, self-discipline and spiritual freedom are synonymous terms; they mean the exact same thing. pg 12

Perhaps our deepest and most known suffering emerges from the lack of achieving that ill-defined thing for which we strive, fight, and struggle. pg 15

Perhaps our greatest and truest pain is not the pain of the body, but the pain of the spirit. pg. 15

We treat ourselves badly. We are cruel to ourselves. We habitually behave unsympathetically and unlovingly to the very human we see in the mirror. pg.34

The first You, we can call The Real You or Your Consciousness. Some would call it your spirit, your true self, your spiritual self, your higher self, your inner heavenly parent, your essence, the dreamer, or your soul. pg.39

Assuming you existed a year ago and still exist today, what unchanging constants existed then and remain now that define you? What would need to exist ten years from now for you to say that you—the real you—still exist at that time? pg.47

Jokes aside, even though you may have “found yourself”—meaning your true self, the real you—before reading this book, whether in the Humpty-Dumpty way described above or in a different way, that is no trivial accomplishment. pg.58

Temporal selfishness or temporal psychopathy is when one lacks empathy for their so-called past or future selves, or treats them as such, meaning unkindly, especially in terms of how one treats their future self, simply due to the mechanics of Newtonian time. pg.62

decisions, meaning decisions that selfishly benefit their current younger self at the expense of their future older self, such as via procrastination or blowing away one's savings at the casino. pg.62

Forgive yourself. Be kind to yourself. And remember always that an apology without changed behavior is dishonest manipulation if not full-blown emotional abuse, especially when spoken literally or figuratively to the human you see in the mirror—past, present, or future. pg.67

In the world of the spiritual, you don't apologize with words. In the world of the spiritual, you don't ask for forgiveness with words. pg.69

If an apology is ever warranted, whether you speak it to the human in the mirror or a god in the sky, remember that actions speak infinitely louder than words. pg.70

That is why the opening letter in this book described you as a force of love. You—the real you—are the uniting thread weaving through the long past version of the human you see in the mirror to the distant future version and through all the outfits in between. Such love can motivate great loving kindness, in which the human lover happily chooses to make great sacrifices in their here and now for pg.79-80

the benefit of the would-be other, including that would-be other that is the so-called future self, meaning the older and more wrinkly version of the human you see in the mirror. Maybe it's a brutal exercise regime, sticking to a diet, or saving for retirement, all which can be done happily as a genuine lover who is happy to sacrifice for the beloved. The lover is happy to sacrifice because, as the lover sees it, the beloved and lover are literally one and the same. pg.80

So, Scott, through these quotes i arrived at my conclusion. What do you think about my conclusion?( I agree that the true self is the conscious self. The premise that self-discipline is an important factor in answering the conscious self seems to me to make one's actions and accomplishments part of the true conscious self. No???? Actions are better than words. They show who we are. No????). Is it in line with your thoughts? i am enjoying your book. Have a great day.
Goodness Kene
Premium Member
Posts: 10
Joined: April 8th, 2024, 3:25 pm

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Goodness Kene »

I don't want to be bias. I don't really disagree with anything in the book as I believe in deeper meaning. However, 'there is no problem with evil because there is no evil' seems confusing.
Ukaegbu Jane
Premium Member
Posts: 2
Joined: April 4th, 2024, 4:20 pm

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Ukaegbu Jane »

I did disagree with something said in this book. In page 128 which stated that "There is no problem with evil because there is no evil". I firmly do no agree with this. The world is evil and yes evil does exist. The author also didn't explain why he said so.
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Gerry Steen wrote: April 8th, 2024, 5:41 pm Yes, I am saying that the true conscious self's actions and accomplishments are part of the true conscious self( Your paraphrasing of my statement) . For example, if my true self looking in the mirror today loves my true self in the future and as a result uses self-discipline to save money and sacrifice today's pleasures for my future security, then my actions and the resulting accomplishment of having provided security for my future self define me across time. The actions and accomplishments come from my spirit and provide spiritual happiness. Am I extrapolating too far from your ideas?
Hi, Gerry Steen,

Yes, I think that is a true and fair way to describe my views and an accurate way to model and describe reality. :)


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Goodness Kene wrote: April 8th, 2024, 6:45 pm I don't want to be bias. I don't really disagree with anything in the book as I believe in deeper meaning. However, 'there is no problem with evil because there is no evil' seems confusing.
Here is a topic that explains that and helps clear up any confusion:

What the word "evil" means to me, and why I believe evil (as I use the term) does not exist.



With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Ukaegbu Jane wrote: April 12th, 2024, 5:05 am I did disagree with something said in this book. In page 128 which stated that "There is no problem with evil because there is no evil". I firmly do no agree with this. The world is evil and yes evil does exist. The author also didn't explain why he said so.
Hi, Ukaegbu Confidence,

Are you sure that that is the very first sentence in the book which which you disagree?

In other words, are you sure you agree with every other sentence before it, such as but not limited to this one:

"Logic tells us that if there is an all-loving god, then there would be no evil."

?


With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
Alida Spies
Premium Member
Posts: 25
Joined: March 31st, 2024, 12:13 pm

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Alida Spies »

The only thing I don't agree with in your book, is your view on evil on pages 127 and 128. I am a Christian and I look at this from that perspective. I've considered your view on "everything is what it is" and that the universe (or God) makes no mistakes and I think that is why you say there is no evil. I couldn't find anything else in your book that explains your view.

However, just as God is real, the devil is real and he is evil. I firmly believe the devil influenced Hitler to kill millions of people, making him believe that it was all for a good cause. The same with Hitler's cronies who enjoyed the killing. They hid behind soldiers having to follow orders and whatever other delusional thoughts they developed. I don't hate them and there is nothing personally that I have to forgive them for as it happened long before I was born.

There is a politician in my country that has a war cry, "kill the boer (it means farmer but also has a wider connotation to white people), kill the farmer." Every time he has a rally where this is chanted, his followers go out and attack farmers, very brutal attacks. He says many other offensive things, organizes violent protests, says he and his followers are Jesus, etc. I don't hate him either and I have forgiven him, and I forgive him every time something terrible happens upon his instigation. It's not always easy but it's always necessary. The only person who suffers if you don't forgive someone is yourself. The person you won't forgive doesn't care and sometimes doesn't even know that he/she did something that you deem requiring your forgiveness. I can forgive him because I believe he is influenced by evil.

I have heard an excellent explanation for your statement of there being no evil. Just as darkness doesn't exist, it's simply the absence of light, evil doesn't exist, it's simply the absence of God.
KELVIN KAY 2
Premium Member
Posts: 16
Joined: March 16th, 2024, 9:35 am

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by KELVIN KAY 2 »

I do agree with what everything you wrote. The ones js don't agree with you have give a reasonable explanation to why you feel that way.
User avatar
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Posts: 5796
Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Contact:

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Alida Spies wrote: April 19th, 2024, 9:26 am The only thing I don't agree with in your book, is your view on evil on pages 127 and 128.
Hi, Alida Spies,

Thank you your reply.

Rather than just quoting the page numbers, can you instead please quote verbatim the very first sentence with which you disagree?


Alida Spies wrote: April 19th, 2024, 9:26 am However, just as God is real, the devil is real and he is evil. I firmly believe the devil influenced Hitler to kill millions of people, making him believe that it was all for a good cause.
If you believe the devil (or anything) exists but shouldn't exist, or that anything has ever happened that shouldn't have happened, then (if you don't mind) please do post a reply in the following topic answering each and everyone one of the six questions:

Six Questions for People Who Believe Should-Not-Have-Ness Exists (i.e. for people who believe in 'shoulds' and 'oughts')



With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
Jenna Padayachee
Premium Member
Posts: 44
Joined: November 5th, 2023, 1:23 am

Re: Do you agree with everything in the book, "In It Together"? If not, what is the first sentence with which you disagr

Post by Jenna Padayachee »

Yes, I do agree with everything in the book.
You have clarified the confusion I experienced on the concept of "evil " you discussed in your book.
Ultimately, everything comes down to " the universe does not miscalculate." Perfection!
Thank you for a timeless, inspiring, and beautiful book.
Post Reply

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
by Dr Frank L Douglas
August 2021

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your Buts

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your Buts
by Mark L. Wdowiak
September 2021

The Preppers Medical Handbook

The Preppers Medical Handbook
by Dr. William W Forgey M.D.
October 2021

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
by Dr. Gustavo Kinrys, MD
November 2021

Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir

Dream For Peace
by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah
December 2021