Announcement: Your votes are in! The January 2019 Philosophy Book of the Month is The Runaway Species: How Human Creativity Remakes the World by David Eagleman and Anthony Brandt.

My Quotes (Philosophy of mind)

Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
Amjadiqbal
New Trial Member

My Quotes (Philosophy of mind)

Post by Amjadiqbal » December 3rd, 2018, 4:29 am

This thread will be all about my words written through my brain instead of my hands based on my experiences in short span of life regarding world and me.

Quote # 1
When desires sorround the man,the man then misinterprets his known truths.
By Amjad Iqbal

LuckyR

Re: My Quotes (Philosophy of mind)

Post by LuckyR » December 4th, 2018, 3:03 am

Please describe the desireless man, or a man in a desireless situation
"As usual... it depends."

Amjadiqbal
New Trial Member

Post by Amjadiqbal » December 7th, 2018, 4:45 am

LuckyR wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 3:03 am
Respected LuckyR
Desires and Needs are two different type of things.Desires are not exactly as needs are to survive.Desireless man is a man who doesn't have a life of comparisons but unfortunately people of average IQ live a life of comparisons.
Secondly desireless situation is when your thoughts are accord with nature inspite of your self made urges to be like others.
e.g anyone wants to be rich its desire not need & anyone is thirsty so he require water to fullfill the situation its need.
Fortunately i am not guy who have desires like others,thats all.

I am not a guy in the race to be like others or to behave like others.I am I and they are they,i will keep the difference till my end like CH.
Constructive criticism is not law of tort but law of nature also to pour and absorb knowledge,a knowledge which is created not inherited artificially..

LuckyR

Post by LuckyR » December 9th, 2018, 2:38 am

Amjadiqbal wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 4:45 am
LuckyR wrote:
Respected LuckyR
Desires and Needs are two different type of things.Desires are not exactly as needs are to survive.Desireless man is a man who doesn't have a life of comparisons but unfortunately people of average IQ live a life of comparisons.
Secondly desireless situation is when your thoughts are accord with nature inspite of your self made urges to be like others.
e.g anyone wants to be rich its desire not need & anyone is thirsty so he require water to fullfill the situation its need.

I am not a guy in the race to be like others or to behave like others.I am I and they are they,i will keep the difference till my end like CH.
Constructive criticism is not law of tort but law of nature also to pour and absorb knowledge,a knowledge which is created not inherited artificially..
Ah so. I assume that you believe you are not one of the "people of average IQ", how convenient.

Do you enjoy posting on the internet? On your computer? I do. You are aware that they were invented by folks who wanted to reap the rewards that comes with being at the pinnacle in their field. Competition (like your non-competition) is neither better nor worse than it's opposite, it depends on the circumstances. Though the competitive tend to be more creative.
"As usual... it depends."

Burning ghost

Post by Burning ghost » December 9th, 2018, 3:25 am

Amjadiqbal wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 4:45 am
LuckyR wrote:
Respected LuckyR

Sounds like gibberish to me. You’ll have to refine this a great deal of simply commit yourself to mysticism instead of mainstream philosophy.

If someone asks a question about the terms use it is not helpful to them to give vague hints and revert to obscurest phraseology - that said you may get lucky and hit the mark with one or two people (even so, it’s not an optimal approach).
AKA badgerjelly

Amjadiqbal
New Trial Member

Post by Amjadiqbal » December 9th, 2018, 6:49 am

Quote # 2

Love is the only cage,everyone wants to be in.

By Amjad Iqbal

Amjadiqbal
New Trial Member

Post by Amjadiqbal » Today, 6:47 am

Quote # 3
If clash of opionions and debates could turn the wrong into right or right into wrong,then for instance there would be either lawyers or judes only,either religious or non-religious only in the world:after all i laugh loudly that wrongs and rights are both made for manufacturer benefits.

Quote # 4
If any True along its validity is against any False while that False is True along its invalidity then my suggestion is that there exists only pre-supposed True's and False's.

Quote # 5
If universe is expanding like rubber in all three dimensions then it shows that after a specific time it returns(may return) to somehow its orignal state of matter(at any point) and goes on decreasing at that point;it may cause Big Bang type explosions(i believe) and if its not like this exactly then the greatest lies of universe are
i)Its expanding
ii)Black hole existence
Or vice versa.

By Amjad Iqbal