You Can't Buy Love...Wrong

Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
ThomasHobbes

Re: You Can't Buy Love...Wrong

Post by ThomasHobbes » October 14th, 2018, 5:05 pm

Haicoway wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 6:46 am
I pay my primary sugar baby $2,000 a day when she is with me.
No fool like an old fool.

Haicoway

Post by Haicoway » October 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm

We sit around and discuss Jungian psychology and such much more often than have sex. She has a Master’s degree from Harvard and she’s in her doctoral program for clinical psychology. I mostly love her mind, because she has an immense intellect, although she is a model and did win a national beauty contest.

She asked for $1,000 a day, and I upped it to $2,000 because she is trying to do good with her education, and every little bit of money helps bring it to fruition.

I have had about six different sugar babies, and there is a singular and precious kind of love that can ensue between a daddy and a baby, born of a clean and honest purpose. Conventional dating requires a lot of negotiating, trying to look good, and so forth, which isn’t necessary when one is paying for a service. There is more openness and honesty.

Greta
Site Admin

Post by Greta » October 14th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Hobbes, you should be pleased with the redistribution of income here.

Still, it's clear to me that the OP has no interest in philosophy, either boasting or touting for philosophy undergraduates to join his brainy harem, rendering the thread a personal ad.

The thread is now being locked because it is unrelated to philosophy.