Some psychological theories I have related to dissociative identity disorder

Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
Dennis Blewett
Favorite Philosopher: Aristotle

Some psychological theories I have related to dissociative identity disorder

Post by Dennis Blewett »

This thread is going to cover a couple of psychological theories of mine. One theory I have is related to a psychological disorder that I have termed "multiple dissociative identities disorder." The other psychological theory that I have is called "unconscious identity takeover."

Multiple dissociative identity disorder is characterized by an individual using multiple names to refer to his- or herself (names, such as aliases). I argue that all persons have a baseline identity that is nameless. An identity (name) for an individual is a learned thing. For instance, John Doe iis the learned name of a person in possession of a body and brain. The baseline identity of John Doe isi his body and brain without the label of a name: The name of "John Doe" was learned by his person. Furthermore, I argue that "John Doe," the identity, is a dissociation from the baseline identity.

As John Doe is a dissociation from the baseline identity, then "John Doe" is a dissociative identity: The use of John Doe by the individual, in my opinion, qualifies the person as having dissociative identity disorder. It is claimed that the baseline identity is an "anarchic self," or "anarchic identity."

Socially, persons use names to refer to themselves. Understandably, a name may help members of society identify an individual (such as for legal reasons). However, I still interpret the use of a name means a person has dissociated from the baseline identity.

The disorder labeled "multiple dissociative identity disorder" occurs in an individual of whom uses more than one name or alias. For example, an individual may have a name he or she uses for business purposes and another name for Internet communication (such as John Smith): Both identities (names) are considered dissociations form the baseline identity (the anarchic self); thus, an individual has multiple dissociative identities.

The person that has these multiple identities thinks he has "control" over the use of the identities and their occurrence. However, with the theory of special relativity in consideration, the person with the dissociative identities has no control because he is interdependent with the dimensions of space and dimension of time. There is no conscious control of the identities.

These identities are considered to be part of a person's neural network, connected to one or more associative networks (enabling the identities to build up their own personhood), and compete with other identities for maintenance of existence by way of neural darwinism.

Since a person does not have conscious control of the identities, the identities are left to taking control of neural networks for their survival (however, it is hypothesized that the person seeks homeostasis, whereby the baseline identity seeks to be the only identity in existence with no occurrence of dissociative identities). The process of a dissociative identity being used by a person is termed "unconscious identity takeover."

A person may think he or she is in control of the use of an alias, such as an alleged "undercover" police officer but what is more than likely happening is that the conscious self delusionally believes it is in control (the delusion of free will) of the dissociative identity while the dissociative identity goes about behaving unnoticed.

For example, imagine John Doe gets into an argument with his girlfriend on Facebook. She blocks him, and the baseline identity (with John Doe thinking of himself as John Doe rather than a dissociative identity built on top of a baseline identity) signs up for another account under a different name (which in process is believed to mean the baseline identity has dissociated into an identity), which is named "Jon Doe."

John Doe thinks he is in control of the alias Jon Doe. Instead, the fact is "Jon Doe" is a competing dissociative identity that is going unnoticed by the baseline identity.

Thoughts? Questions?
evolution

Re: Some psychological theories I have related to dissociative identity disorder

Post by evolution »

Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am This thread is going to cover a couple of psychological theories of mine. One theory I have is related to a psychological disorder that I have termed "multiple dissociative identities disorder." The other psychological theory that I have is called "unconscious identity takeover."

Multiple dissociative identity disorder is characterized by an individual using multiple names to refer to his- or herself (names, such as aliases). I argue that all persons have a baseline identity that is nameless. An identity (name) for an individual is a learned thing. For instance, John Doe iis the learned name of a person in possession of a body and brain.
What will become understood is that 'a person' is NOT actually 'in possession' of a body nor of a brain. Although I do agree that a name/label is provided to 'a person'
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am The baseline identity of John Doe isi his body and brain without the label of a name: The name of "John Doe" was learned by his person. Furthermore, I argue that "John Doe," the identity, is a dissociation from the baseline identity.
If you REALLY want to KNOW the 'baseline identity', then just answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am As John Doe is a dissociation from the baseline identity, then "John Doe" is a dissociative identity: The use of John Doe by the individual, in my opinion, qualifies the person as having dissociative identity disorder.
Which is VERY True, in a sense, and is partly the reason WHY ALL of 'you', human beings, still do NOT YET KNOW, in the days of when this is being written, the proper AND correct answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?'. The main reason 'you', adult human beings, can NOT YET, in the days of when this is being written, answer that question, properly AND correctly, is because from birth you were ALL given "false" labels/names but which you grew up BELIEVING was actually TRUE. From birth you have ALL grown up being dissociated from thy True Self.

The reason WHY ALL of 'you', human beings, in the days of when this is being written, are seeking to be accepted and loved for who 'you' Truly ARE is because NONE of 'you' YET FULLY KNOW who 'you' Truly ARE. You, obviously, can NOT love and accept "another" for 'who' they Truly ARE when 'you', "yourself", do NOT EVEN KNOW 'who' 'you' Truly ARE, YET.

To PROVE that 'you' do NOT YET EVEN KNOW 'who' 'you' Truly ARE, is done by 'you' INABILITY to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?', properly AND correctly. Once 'one' can answer that question about thy's 'baseline identity', properly AND correctly, only then can that one Truly love and accept "another" for they Truly ARE.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am It is claimed that the baseline identity is an "anarchic self," or "anarchic identity."
Thee, ultimate, 'baseline identity' is thee True Self.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am Socially, persons use names to refer to themselves.
Do you KNOW WHY they do this?

They do this because human beings have evolved learning to separate and provide names/labels to make clear distinctions. They do this in order to better understand and make sense of the actual Universe they exist along with, or worded differently, to better understand and make sense of Existence, Itself.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am Understandably, a name may help members of society identify an individual (such as for legal reasons).
Names also help the children of say, a mother of over a dozen children, to KNOW which one EXACTLY she is referring to when speaking to them. ("Legal reasons" came much LATER along the evolutionary chain of 'reasons'.)
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am However, I still interpret the use of a name means a person has dissociated from the baseline identity.
BUT a new born baby, or even a fetus, can be given a 'name' BEFORE the 'person', itself, has dissociated itself, or more correctly has even YET come to KNOW its True 'baseline identity'.

'Names', themselves, do NOT cause dissociation from the 'baseline identity', that is; thee True Self.

The reason WHY ALL of 'you', human beings, are STILL 'dissociated' from thee True Self is because discovering, learning, and KNOWING thy True Self just takes some time through and along the evolutionary process. In the days of when this is being written, 'you', human beings, are REALLY still just in the 'fetus stage' of this UNDERSTANDING and KNOWING process.

But, not to long now 'you' will ALL 'come to SEE'.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am The disorder labeled "multiple dissociative identity disorder" occurs in an individual of whom uses more than one name or alias.
Are you here 'trying to' suggest that if 'you', one human being, just used one label/name ONLY, then 'you' would KNOW 'who' 'you' Truly ARE, and thus could answer, properly AND correctly, the question; 'Who am 'I'?'
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am For example, an individual may have a name he or she uses for business purposes and another name for Internet communication (such as John Smith): Both identities (names) are considered dissociations form the baseline identity (the anarchic self); thus, an individual has multiple dissociative identities.
Fair enough. What is also True is when 'one' uses just one name, which is NOT associated EXACTLY and FULLY with the 'baseline identity', then that one would NOT have 'multiple dissociative identities' but rather would just have A 'dissociative identity', correct?
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am The person that has these multiple identities thinks he has "control" over the use of the identities and their occurrence. However, with the theory of special relativity in consideration, the person with the dissociative identities has no control because he is interdependent with the dimensions of space and dimension of time. There is no conscious control of the identities.
Remember, the 'theory' of special relativity is just like EVERY OTHER 'theory'. That is; they are NOT what is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct, but rather just a guess, an assumption, or a presumption about what is just THOUGHT to be true, right, and correct.

By the way, EVERY person is interdependent ANYWAY. No matter what.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am These identities are considered to be part of a person's neural network, connected to one or more associative networks (enabling the identities to build up their own personhood), and compete with other identities for maintenance of existence by way of neural darwinism.

Since a person does not have conscious control of the identities, the identities are left to taking control of neural networks for their survival (however, it is hypothesized that the person seeks homeostasis, whereby the baseline identity seeks to be the only identity in existence with no occurrence of dissociative identities). The process of a dissociative identity being used by a person is termed "unconscious identity takeover."
Considering that it is ONLY 'you', human being, people 'things', which make up and use 'names/identities', then it could very easy be argued that it is 'you', people, who do HAVE control of the 'names/identities', which you ALL give to "yourselves", each "other", and in fact to ALL 'things', as well.

But, considering that 'you', people/human beings, are NOT YET actually FULLY 'conscious', NOR even YET in FULL 'control' here, then you are RIGHT, in a sense, that 'a person does NOT have 'conscious control of identities, themselves'. Rather, 'you', human beings, are just COPYING and FOLLOWING on more 'unconsciously/subconsciously' than 'consciously' from "others" past behaviors.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 8th, 2021, 9:12 am A person may think he or she is in control of the use of an alias, such as an alleged "undercover" police officer but what is more than likely happening is that the conscious self delusionally believes it is in control (the delusion of free will) of the dissociative identity while the dissociative identity goes about behaving unnoticed.

For example, imagine John Doe gets into an argument with his girlfriend on Facebook. She blocks him, and the baseline identity (with John Doe thinking of himself as John Doe rather than a dissociative identity built on top of a baseline identity) signs up for another account under a different name (which in process is believed to mean the baseline identity has dissociated into an identity), which is named "Jon Doe."

John Doe thinks he is in control of the alias Jon Doe. Instead, the fact is "Jon Doe" is a competing dissociative identity that is going unnoticed by the baseline identity.

Thoughts? Questions?
Steve3007

Re: Some psychological theories I have related to dissociative identity disorder

Post by Steve3007 »

Dennis Blewett wrote:The person that has these multiple identities thinks he has "control" over the use of the identities and their occurrence. However, with the theory of special relativity in consideration, the person with the dissociative identities has no control because he is interdependent with the dimensions of space and dimension of time. There is no conscious control of the identities.
Special Relativity?
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

Does having multiple identities mean that if you travel close to the speed of light you look thinner to people standing still?
evolution

Post by evolution »

Steve3007 wrote: February 16th, 2021, 11:26 am Does having multiple identities mean that if you travel close to the speed of light you look thinner to people standing still?
A human being who travels close to the speed of light does NOT age any differently than those human beings who are considered "standing still" so I doubt very much that the human body, which 'you', "steve3007", are in when you travel close to the speed of light will look any differently than those human bodies who are considered "standing still".

See, all of this is just 'relative' to what just 'appears to occur', which is NOT necessarily what 'actually occurs'.

But one does HAVE TO LOOK far more deeply into all of this, rather than just accepting and BELIEVING what they have been previously told and/or have read. That is; IF they REALLY do want to SEE what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' ARE.
Dennis Blewett

Post by Dennis Blewett »

Hello, evolution.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your critical read of the post. Your initial post correlates with triggering a realization to me that I had wrongfully included the idea of personhood into the theories: "...enabling the identities to build up their own personhood..."

As may be found in the second thread the former person named Dennis Blewett created on this forum, in relation to the metaphysics of identity, he denied that personhood exists. Due to the contradiction, the theories presented here have been falsified. I think there is opportunity for refining.

As the prior person named evolution put it,
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amif you REALLY want to KNOW the 'baseline identity', then just answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly.
I find the philosophy of love presented by the user evolution interesting, but I am not sure how to respond on it. Nonetheless, the quip that one must learn to love oneself before one can love others come to mind. With such in consideration, it appears each new personal identity that occurs to an individual must first come to grip with an ever-changing identity.

I am a skeptic. I do not KNOW why persons use names to refer to themselves. I consider it a fatalistic act that occurs, beyond the control of any individual: A social epiphenomenon appears to be the proper explanation. I do not know if the question was rhetorical, but it may have been.
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amBUT a new born baby, or even a fetus, can be given a 'name' BEFORE the 'person', itself, has dissociated itself, or more correctly has even YET come to KNOW its True 'baseline identity'.
Yes, I agree (by "can," I presume it fair enough to consider it synonymous with "is" or "may be," so that a free act is not implied).

Upon reflection, it may be well enough to persist in the argument that the use (better said as "occurrence" due to absence of free will to "use" a name) means a person has dissociated from the baseline identity.
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amAre you here 'trying to' suggest that if 'you', one human being, just used one label/name ONLY, then 'you' would KNOW 'who' 'you' Truly ARE, and thus could answer, properly AND correctly, the question; 'Who am 'I'?'
No.
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amWhat is also True is when 'one' uses just one name, which is NOT associated EXACTLY and FULLY with the 'baseline identity', then that one would NOT have 'multiple dissociative identities' but rather would just have A 'dissociative identity', correct?
The theory was such, that a name was a dissociation from 'one,' but the theory has been refined to exclude personhood.
Steve3007 wrote: February 16th, 2021, 11:13 amSpecial Relativity?
I feel that the theory of special relativity helps deny the existence of free will. Thus, a person is delusional if he or she thinks he or she is "using" a name or alias by his or her free will.

As the user evolution noted, special relativity is a theory (might be wrong). As I typed up in my thread on this forum, "Refutations to the allegation of criminal guilt (legal compatibalism)," I argue that the cause-and-effect relation alleged to be in alleged light cones is nonexistent.
Steve3007 wrote: February 16th, 2021, 11:26 am Does having multiple identities mean that if you travel close to the speed of light you look thinner to people standing still?
No.

As an aside, it appears to me that the alleged James Holmes who shot multiple people in a movie theatre years ago (in Colorado, United States) was experiencing dissociative identity disorder (possibly unconscious identity takeover, but I will have have to further examine the theory of unconscious identity takeover). The evidence for such is that it was said that he was "the joker," for what I recall, before he shot people.

It was alleged that he was schizoaffective and schizoaffective disorder led to his behavior. A former identity of my entity found the claim too broad and unbelievable, as there appeared to have been a lot of forethought put into his actions: It's not easy to make explosives.
evolution

Post by evolution »

Dennis Blewett wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:15 pm Hello, evolution.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your critical read of the post. Your initial post correlates with triggering a realization to me that I had wrongfully included the idea of personhood into the theories: "...enabling the identities to build up their own personhood..."

As may be found in the second thread the former person named Dennis Blewett created on this forum, in relation to the metaphysics of identity, he denied that personhood exists. Due to the contradiction, the theories presented here have been falsified. I think there is opportunity for refining.

As the prior person named evolution put it,
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amif you REALLY want to KNOW the 'baseline identity', then just answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly.
I find the philosophy of love presented by the user evolution interesting, but I am not sure how to respond on it. Nonetheless, the quip that one must learn to love oneself before one can love others come to mind. With such in consideration, it appears each new personal identity that occurs to an individual must first come to grip with an ever-changing identity.
It would also, logically, follow that to 'love oneself' one would need to KNOW 'ones self', which then the next logically step would be how could one Truly KNOW 'one's self' if they can NOT YET answer the question, 'Who am 'I', properly and correct, correct?
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:15 pm I am a skeptic. I do not KNOW why persons use names to refer to themselves. I consider it a fatalistic act that occurs, beyond the control of any individual: A social epiphenomenon appears to be the proper explanation. I do not know if the question was rhetorical, but it may have been.
'Names/labels' are, essentially, the only REAL 'thing' that we can use to refer to "ourselves" and to EVERY thing "else", for that matter.

I only use names/labels in say forums like this because I HAVE TO to be able to write (more) words/labels down.

And, I only use a name/label of thy 'self' when introducing to "other" 'selves' so that IF they want to get my attention more easily or reference 'me' to "others", they then have a particular name/label that they could use, for 'referencing'.
Dennis Blewett wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:15 pm
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amBUT a new born baby, or even a fetus, can be given a 'name' BEFORE the 'person', itself, has dissociated itself, or more correctly has even YET come to KNOW its True 'baseline identity'.
Yes, I agree (by "can," I presume it fair enough to consider it synonymous with "is" or "may be," so that a free act is not implied).

Upon reflection, it may be well enough to persist in the argument that the use (better said as "occurrence" due to absence of free will to "use" a name) means a person has dissociated from the baseline identity.
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amAre you here 'trying to' suggest that if 'you', one human being, just used one label/name ONLY, then 'you' would KNOW 'who' 'you' Truly ARE, and thus could answer, properly AND correctly, the question; 'Who am 'I'?'
No.
evolution wrote: February 16th, 2021, 6:25 amWhat is also True is when 'one' uses just one name, which is NOT associated EXACTLY and FULLY with the 'baseline identity', then that one would NOT have 'multiple dissociative identities' but rather would just have A 'dissociative identity', correct?
The theory was such, that a name was a dissociation from 'one,' but the theory has been refined to exclude personhood.
Okay. So if we exclude 'personhood', then what are you referring to now?

'Classhood', how 'rich' or 'poor' one is? Position relative to "others".
'Countryhood', what particular parcel of land one associates them self with? america, libya, et cetera.
'Religioushood', "muslim", 'christian", "hindu", et cetera?
'Positionhood', what job they have?
Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 »

Dennis Blewett wrote:I feel that the theory of special relativity helps deny the existence of free will. Thus, a person is delusional if he or she thinks he or she is "using" a name or alias by his or her free will.
OK. I don't agree with you that the theory of special relativity helps deny the existence of free will but, given that you think that, I see why you mentioned it.
Wdk7

Post by Wdk7 »

Sad this didn't get more discussion.
-TheLastAmerican
Favorite Philosopher: Myself

Post by -TheLastAmerican »

Now THAT was funny!
Only the worst of humanity rises to the top - Myself
Stoicism is the wisdom of madness, and cynicism the madness of wisdom - Bergen Evans
Dennis Blewett

Post by Dennis Blewett »

Wdk7 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 8:55 pm Sad this didn't get more discussion.
Yes, but I presume there are various barrier persons would have to overcome. There is a serious public health issue on the Internet, at the moment, in my opinion.

Let's take a look at some research I did a little while back:
Thesis: An Internet alias of an individual (of whom generally declares to be of some name, such as a name for business relations or birth name) is a dissociative identity because such alias fulfills the necessary diagnostic criteria, as set forward in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

See also:
(1) "Some psychological theories I have related to dissociative identity disorder." Blewett, Dennis. Onlinephilosophyclub.com: <viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17060>. Last accessed: November 5th, 2021.
(2) "Dissociative Disorders." Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (Fifth edition). Accessed from: <https://dsm-psychiatryonline-org.ezprox ... 5596.dsm08> Last accessed: November 5th, 2021 at approximately 1:15 p.m. Central Time.
source: "Dissociative Identity Disorder: Internet Aliases as Dissociative Identities (revision 2) | dennisfrancisblewett's Library | Zotero." Title: Dissociative Identity Disorder: Internet Aliases as Dissociative Identities (revision 2). Author: Dennis Francis Blewett III. Date authored: November 5th, 2021.

Perhaps it's better to argue "...such as set forward in the Diagnostic..."?

Suggested reading:
"Dissociative disorders in DSM-5 - PubMed." Title: Dissociative disorders in DSM-5. Authors: David Spiegel 1, Roberto Lewis-Fernández, Ruth Lanius, Eric Vermetten, Daphne Simeon, Matthew Friedman. <https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23394228/> Accessed: December 30th, 2021.
- Dennis Francis Blewett

Return to “Philosophers' Lounge”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream