The Matrix, the Beast and the Great Pyramid of Giza

Chat about anything your heart desires here, just be civil. Factual or scientific questions about philosophy go here (e.g. "When was Socrates born?"), and so most homework help questions belong here. Note, posts in the off-topic section will not increase new members post counts. This includes the introductions and feedback sections.
Drino De Beer
New Trial Member

The Matrix, the Beast and the Great Pyramid of Giza

Post by Drino De Beer »

I discovered something related to the Great Pyramid of Giza while playing with my calculator a few days ago (Yes, I know. I am one weird nerd!), and found something that REALLY blew my mind.
I love 'magic squares' and find them facinating.
There are many types of magic squares, but to me, those are like playing Sudoku where you have to think and decide where to place certain numbers in a square, then by adding them up, they all get to the same number every which way you add them up. Those are just fun and games.
But, as I was saying, I played with my calculator, and found this formulae that makes me wonder, are we living in a simulation, a matrix if you will, where the universe is built on numbers, and we live in a grid simulation? Pythagoras believed God built the Universe with numbers, why shouldn't we?
Now don't get me wrong, the following formulae I am going to discuss, is most probably known by mathematicians, but I belief these formulae was used by the ancients to convey a mathematical message to us.
I also make no claims of extra-terrestrial interventions, or anything related to the Atlantis theory, but rather a theory that an ancient civilization who were responsible for these structures, had a much better understanding of the Universe than what we give them credit for.
To explain my discovery, take your calculator so we can use the keypad for a 3×3 grid with 9 blocks square, and calculate the following:

1+2+3=6.
6÷2(middle digit)=3

4+5+6=15.
15÷5(middle digit)=3

7+8+9=24.
24÷8(middle digit)=3

1+4+7=12.
12÷4(middle digit)=3

2+5+8=15.
15÷5(middle digit)=3

3+6+9=18.
18÷6(middle digit)=3

1+5+9=15.
15÷5(middle digit)=3

3+5+7=15.
15÷5(middle digit)=3

I tried this with other sequential numbers on the same above formula, and replaced 1, 2, 3, ...,9 with let's say 10, 11, 12, ...,18, or even decimal numbers, or even into the millions, if you do the same, you will always end up by the answer 3, no matter which sequential numbers you use!

Even when you replace all the numbers with one same number, any number, you will always get the answer 3 with the same formula!

I then tried the following:

1+2+3+3+2+1=12.
12÷2(middle digit)=6

4+5+6+6+5+4=30.
30÷5(middle digit)=6

7+8+9+9+8+7=48.
48÷8(middle digit)=6

1+4+7+7+4+1=24.
24÷4(middle digit)=6

2+5+8+8+5+2=30.
30÷5(middle digit)=6

3+6+9+9+6+3=36.
36÷6(middle digit)=6

1+5+9+9+5+1=30.
30÷5(middle digit)=6

3+5+7+7+5+3=30.
30÷5(middle digit)=6

Again, you may use any other sequential numbers, and you will always end up with the answer 6 by using this method!

I then added all the numbers together in my 3×3 square:

1+2+3+...+9=45.
45÷5(middle digit)=9

Again, you may use any other sequential numbers and by using this method, will always give you the answer 9.

I then went further and tried something different:

123+321=444.
444÷2(middle digit)=222

456+654=1110.
1110÷5(middle digit)=222

789+987=1776.
1776÷8(middle digit)=222

147+741=888.
888÷4(middle digit)=222

258+852=1110.
1110÷5(middle digit)=222

369+963=1332.
1332÷6(middle digit)=222

159+951=1110.
1110÷5(middle digit)=222

357+753=1110.
1110÷5(middle digit)=222

For the sake of interest:
2+2+2=6.
6÷2(middle digit)=3

I don't know how much you know about numerology, an occult or esoteric approach to mathematics, but 222 is according to this tradition an angelic, or numerology number that promises good things to come.
Bare that in mind, because I will come back to this esoteric meaning later, after I made my hypothesis on the meaning of the message that the builders of the Pyramids of Giza try to convey to us (Ofcourse, this is only a pet theory of mine).

One British Air Force pilot flew over the Great Pyramid of Giza on the morning of the first Equinox of 1940, and discovered by chance that the Khufu Pyramid does not have 4 sides, but actually 8 sides.

When viewed from above, the 8 lines that cross each other at the apex, follows the same trajectories as how my formulae is calculated, and therefore it inspired my theory.

The four 'hidden' indentations on the four sides of the pyramid can only be seen clearly during an equinox, and barely visible by the naked eye when viewed up close.

The indentations could be a symbolic message that the total values should be divided by the middle value, and carry the total 'weight' in a symbolic way of the calculated totals, as I have done in my above calculations.

If that is so, the values of the middle digits through which the totals are divided into, will become the same totals, for example, let us take my first equation into consideration:

If 1+2+3=6, then the number 2 will carry the weight of its total when divided, and become a 6.

Let us test the calculation, starting with the circumference of the square:

1+2+3=6
6÷2=3
Therefore: 1+6+3=10

1+4+7=12
12÷4=3
Therefore: 1+12+7=20

3+6+9=18
18÷6=3
Therefore: 3+18+9=30

7+8+9=24
24÷8=3
Therefore: 7+24+9=40

When the total of the circumference values are calculated:
10+20+30+40=100

Now let us calculate the cross trajectory formulae inside the 3×3 square:

4+5+6=15
15÷5=3
Therefore: 4+15+6=25

2+5+8=15
15÷5=3
Therefore: 2+15+8=25

1+5+9=15
15÷5=3
Therefore: 1+15+9=25

3+5+7=15
15÷5=3
Therefore: 3+15+7=25

When the total of the cross trajectories were calculated to represent the pyramid's apex (or the centre of the square), we get the same total as its circumference value:

25+25+25+25=100

In the abovementioned calculations, 100 is a constant, and a complete number, therefore it can be interpreted for the purpose of my argument to represent Completion, but also the beginning of a new cycle of numbers, because all natural sequential numbers in the square were calculated and the complete square were taken into consideration as the whole.

If I make a hypothesis and say the builders of the pyramids built a scale model of our Universe and they wish to send us a message, then such a message will be embedded in a mathematical equation easy enough so that everyone will understand such a message.

It appears that the pyramid builders are trying to draw our attention to number 3 for some reason. Our reality also exist in 3 dimensions.

Three pyramids were built next to each other, and an architect discovered one day that the three pyramids aligns with the constellation of Orion, which can be seen as three stars in the sky.

On the Eastern side of the Pyramid of Khufu, three smaller pyramids were built, and it's significance remains under speculation.

The volume of a pyramid is calculated by V=(1/3)Bh, where 'B' represents the base, and 'h' represents it's height.
A true pyramid's volume is a 1/3 of the volume of a true cube.

Then the following calculations makes a further point on my theory how the architects of the pyramids draw our attention to the number 3 by simplifying the first three models, and multiply the master numbers by its 8 sides:

3 (Master number for the first model) ×8 (sides) =24
6 (Master number for the second model) ×8 (sides) =48
9 (Master number for the third model) ×8 (sides) =72

24+48+72=144.
144÷48 (The middle digit) =3

The first three examples I used in the beginning, has a single digit for its master numbers, eg. 3, 6 and 9, and as I have demonstrated by my calculation by multiplying those numbers with the Khufu Pyramid's 8 sides, the result is 24+48+72=144. 144÷48 (The middle digit) =3, therefore by simplifying all three models share the same master number 3.

The fourth model I used represents 222 as its master number, a three digit number, and thusfar I could not calculate any other reoccurring number with my method, and therefore the model remains unique.

When I further bare in mind that the models that represents 3, 6 and 9 were all simplified to have Number 3 a common master number, then it could symbolize the world of Mankind.

The second model that has 222 its master number is unique, and therefore it could symbolize the world of gods.

If the one world represent the world of Mankind, and the other the world of gods, then we would discuss two different worlds that interact with each other, and therefore the calculation 3×222=666 would be fair to assume.
Revelations 13:18 says: "Let him who hath understanding, reckon the number of the Beast, because it is a HUMAN number, and his number is 666."

I highlighted 'HUMAN' to emphasize that the verse doesn't say it is the devil's number, or the number of the Anti-Christ. It is a Human number, just like the scripture says.

The Great Pyramid is indeed a Beast that puzzled scholars for centuries, and was known throughout antiquity.
Its face is also scarred, just like how the Beast was described in the scripture, since its facial stone blocks were plundered throughout the centuries.
Replace the word 'Beast' with 'Pyramid', and my calculations as well as the scripture would then make sense.

To proceed further with my hypothesis, I point out that 6+6+6=18. 18÷6(Middle digit)=3.
If the total I calculated is 18, I would further argue that 1+8=9, and therefore 3, 6 and 9 show up in this equation as well!
Also, 3+6+9=18, while the total of 6+6+6=18, and therefore it finds balance between the two worlds.

Let us take a look what the numbers 3, 6 and 9 signifies in Egyptian numerology:

Number 3: The number symbolizes Birth, Life and Death. It could draw our attention to Creation, our Existence and the End of a cycle.

Number 6: The number symbolizes a life path or journey. It may represent Time and Centuries to follow after Creation.

Number 9: The number symbolizes completion and new beginnings. This number could convey a message that an End will come to one cycle of our existence, but also promises a new chapter.

Number 222: The number tells you to seek balance, and is also associated with hope and promises good things to come. It could mean that Mankind will experience a time of turmoil, when a battle will be fought between Good and Evil, and such battle will eventually find balance, meaning Peace will come. The number also promise spiritual enlightenment and hope to Mankind.

All above grids has 9 blocks square. If the first three grids can be simplified to correspond with a master number of 3, and the last model has 222 it's master number and is unique, then I make a hypothesis and say that the two different models represents two separate worlds.
I would argue then that it would be fair to add the total value of its bases (1+2+3+...+9=45) and multiply their total with each other, because they interact, eg:

45×45=2025.

We are currently in the year 2022 (Anyone see the angelic number 222 in it?) and 2025 (Anyone see 2+0+2+5=9, the last number at the end of all sequential string of numbers, before a new cycle begins?), which is only three years from now.

Can it be possible that the builders convey a message that that the two worlds (or alternate realities) will merge into one, and therefore predict that Mankind will become like gods in 2025, in a sense that a new technology will be revealed to us, or a promise of spiritual enlightenment?

If I am right about a prophecy for things to come in 2025, I do not think the message is a doomsday prophecy, and there is certainly no need to build a bunker, gather enough food, convert your religion or to do something stupid like joining a cult.

The message is of hope to Mankind, and is certainly something to look forward to.

On the other side of the coin, I might be wrong about my theory of a prophecy relevant to the year 2025, but one thing is certain, this proofs atleast that the universe is from an intelligent design.

Nikola Tesla himself had an obsession, just like me, with the numbers 3, 6 and 9, as well as a shared fascination with the Great Pyramids of Giza.
He had a different approach than mine, however I do agree with him; there is something in common with the numbers and the pyramids.

We already live in interesting times, and world governments already discuss the feasibility of a 'One World Order' system, which is quite a controversial concept, to say the least, however I remain neutral to the subject and reserve my own judgement on the idea.

Maybe we do exist in a Simulation Multiverse after all, and we are nothing more than artificially intelligent codes designed for the purpose to learn by experience and become a reflection of our Creators.

Alternatively, whether you call the Creator God, Jaweh, Allah, Amun-Ra or whatever name suits you best, the fact remains that our existence is a result from an intelligent design.
Mathematics was invented, we just discovered it.

Thank you for entertaining my madness, and I wish you all Light, Love and Peace.

Return to “Philosophers' Lounge”

2023/2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream