The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now

The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.

Topics Now Require Approval

Here is the place for your suggestions, comments, or questions regarding the Philosophy Forums.
Blauw bloed
Favorite Philosopher: Kant

Re: Topics Now Require Approval

Post by Blauw bloed » July 29th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Currently I am in a sort situation that all my posts need to be approved by Scott. Is there a time limit, are their rules about my position?

I would like to start a topic CIVILIZATION AS A BIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT and I have posted a paper on ACADEMIA.EDU on this subject I like to discuss here.

DP Brah
New Trial Member

Post by DP Brah » July 30th, 2015, 7:06 am

Empiricist-Bruno wrote:It can be a few days. The "usual" is very variable.
Will I be notified whether it's been accepted/rejected??

Empiricist-Bruno
Favorite Philosopher: Berkeley

Post by Empiricist-Bruno » July 30th, 2015, 11:12 am

Moderators, queue Moderators have the choice in this regard. I always do choose to notify but I'm not the only one doing this. I have never been told to always notify but this is what makes most sense to me and so I do it and I would presume other moderators, queue moderators do the same. If you haven't received a notification for this one then it means there is something wrong in the system.
I am a frog. I choose to be a frog. I make big leaps.

DP Brah
New Trial Member

Post by DP Brah » August 1st, 2015, 12:30 pm

Empiricist-Bruno wrote:Moderators, queue Moderators have the choice in this regard. I always do choose to notify but I'm not the only one doing this. I have never been told to always notify but this is what makes most sense to me and so I do it and I would presume other moderators, queue moderators do the same. If you haven't received a notification for this one then it means there is something wrong in the system.
Its been over a week without notification.

My thread IS a lil strange in a way i guess, and pretty crude, but its still philosophical and is structurally correct so id be surprised if it was rejected. Unless ofcourse its considered too crude for these forums.