The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now

The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.

Posting

Here is the place for your suggestions, comments, or questions regarding the Philosophy Forums.
Ramage

Posting

Post by Ramage » November 25th, 2014, 10:24 am

I submitted a new topic to General Philosiphy some days ago which has not yet appeared and unless I have breached some rule or other I'm not sure why this is. - Should I just try again! Thanks!

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Philosopher: Diogenes the Cynic

Re: Posting

Post by Scott » November 25th, 2014, 12:56 pm

There are no new topics by you pending in the queue. When the post is approved or disapproved, you are automatically sent an email stating whether it was approved or disapproved. If disapproved, a copy of the post is included in the email, to make it easier to edit and repost it to adhere to the strict forum rules.
Online Philosophy Club - Please tell me how to improve this website!

Check it out: Abortion - Not as diametrically divisive as often thought?

Litewave
New Trial Member

Post by Litewave » December 2nd, 2014, 5:11 pm

I submitted two posts a few days ago (a new topic and a reply) that have not appeared in the forum and I received no notification about approval or disapproval. Is it normal here to wait days for a post to appear?

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Philosopher: Diogenes the Cynic

Post by Scott » December 9th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Litewave wrote:I submitted two posts a few days ago (a new topic and a reply) that have not appeared in the forum and I received no notification about approval or disapproval. Is it normal here to wait days for a post to appear?
Yes, sometimes it takes a couple days. However, once you have a few more approved posts, you will no longer have your posts held for moderation, only new topics.
Online Philosophy Club - Please tell me how to improve this website!

Check it out: Abortion - Not as diametrically divisive as often thought?