- The No-Nonsense Guide to Islam by Ziauddin Sardar and Merryl Wyn Davies
- both studied at University College, London; no degree information found
The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert
- studied literature at Yale University; no degree information found
After Physics by David Z. Albert
- Ph.D., Frederick E. Woodbridge Professor of Philosophy
Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
- B.A. in philosophy from Kenyon College and a J.D., magna cum laude, from Duke University
The Utopia of Rules: On Technology, Stupidity, and the Secret Joys of Bureaucracy by David Graeber
- Ph.D. from University of Chicago, Professor of Anthropology at the London School of Economics
The Soul Fallacy: What Science Shows We Gain From Letting Go of Our Soul Beliefs by Julien Musolino
- Ph.D. in linguistics from the University of Maryland, Associate Professor at Rutgers
The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.
The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now
The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4322
- Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
- Favorite Philosopher: Diogenes the Cynic
Check it out: Abortion - Not as diametrically divisive as often thought?