The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now

The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.

Hello

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
JAMJAR
New Trial Member

Hello

Post by JAMJAR » May 11th, 2019, 9:09 pm

I found the onlinephilosophyclub.com in my search for an online forum which would satisfy my personal need to talk about all manner of interesting topics. Seems I have found the perfect place! I have a wonderfully full life, with several interests I share with members of my locale - a country town in Western Australia. However, I also need to talk about concerns, issues, ethics and much more in a respectful, thoughtful manner at a time of my choosing. So I find myself here. The rules of this forum are wonderful. I am in awe of the moderator for being so clear about the rules and for taking the time to enforce them. I am so looking forward to contributing and being engaged and hearing others' views and perspectives. Thank you all for being here as well!