The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now

The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.

I am interested in spreading happiness

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
happyzozo
New Trial Member

I am interested in spreading happiness

Post by happyzozo » July 19th, 2019, 5:07 am

Hi all,

My name is Abhinav Jain and I am from India. What I am upto well I am very much interested in philosophy of Happiness. I have launched one website called happyzozo .com. I am interested in knowing more about same topic i.e Philosophy of Happiness. As through this website we try and capture philosophy of life which is simple and we are trying to find happiness in everyday life activities we do.

dawwg

Re: I am interested in spreading happiness

Post by dawwg » July 31st, 2019, 9:03 pm

Your happiness or my happiness? Whose happiness is precedent, and why? Can humans agree that their happiness is at the expense of the planet and that the health of the planet would be better off without them? So whose happiness has precedent?